Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4806894 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) ... (6318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
That's another right-foot goal.

Shame on you Pele

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
MJBOLT:
I never said you were, I'm just stating facts

if you say so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
The GOAT strikes again.

Alba, Suarez dummy, Messi strikes.

Reminds me of Tottenham massacre.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Somebody get me a beer.

I said it levante were going to pay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Debroslink:
The GOAT strikes again.

hmmm. Interesting.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Debroslink:
The GOAT strikes again.
That dummy again. To suarez critics, he has given u something to think about
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hattrick GOAT
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Odogwu hatrick
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
ayoalani:

That dummy again. To suarez critics, he has given u something to think about
undecided

A move that won't work from February onwards in UCL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Now, look at d nutmeg and pass from suarez again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
1)Pique having a blast of a game hopes he continues like this...2)all of una wey talk say suarez don finish, ah dey use side eye dey look...3)see dembele for wing back abeg grin ....4) Vidal!!! ....5) make dem do give messi im match ball jare
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
dembele dey try abeg.
afa coutinho na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
ayoalani:
Now, look at d nutmeg and pass from suarez again
After loosing the attack before the goal, he did well for Messi's hattrick.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Who just saw that open goal that Suarez missed?

It wasn't even on target. SMH
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Debroslink:

but seriously February is coming, d guy needs to sit up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Debroslink:

I just knew you'd point that out. As I looked at the scoreline, I just calmed down. My brother called him advanced Morata, I just look am. Wasted Messi's assist.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pique grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Gerard Pique is doing a better striker's job than Suarez.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Goal!!! Pique cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sommyroy10:
I just knew you'd point that out. As I looked at the scoreline, I just calmed down. My brother called him advanced Morata, I just look am. Wasted Messi's assist.

Just imagine a tight score line where we need a goal badly, and Suarez misses that sitter? That's how we'll lose the UCL.

Football is more than playing dummy for Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Goat:
3 goals
2 assists
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Another good game by the lads.The first half was not really that impressive as we lost a lot of possessions.Messi was a little bit sloppy.Alba was not in the game as he lost possessions too and all the attacks came from his position maybe due to his contract renewal issue.This guy needs a new contract for him to continue to perform.

We struggled with the pace of the game in the first half and the last minute changes of Semedo but once we got that first goal,it was over for them cause they didn't exploit Dembele's position.

Pique was our best player tonight.Covered Dembele a lot and made very important tackles.His best game for us this season

We wouldve scored more if Dembele was given much opportunity in attack.They never really stood a chance.They were terrible in defence and lost possessions a lot which we punished them

Vidal is by far our best signing this season.dude is a horse.won us free kicks,made tackles.His work rate was very high.Provided cover both for Alba and Dembele in the game and gave that extra edge in attack.Hope he continues like this

Replacing Suarez will be very difficult.Richarlison of Everton is good though but we need him to adapt to our kind of game.How many strikers will perform that nutmeg or that dummy he made today??Great game by him by the way.

Anyways,I think we have everything to win the champions league this season.I have said this about this team.We can score a lot of goals,defend very well and still keep control and that efficiency of a game.

Thats has been one of my major problems with Valverde.Trying to see out a game we can clearly can score more and still concede less.Happy he is making serious changes in that regard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
lol, now that Barcelona won comfortably with a wide margin, no one will praise EV, even tho we where forced to play with only 3 defenders thanks to semondo early withdrawal due to injury

...but imagine if we lost or draw this game, by now the EV out movement for don reach page 3352
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Valverde haters, you are welcome to a brief meeting...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Luis Suarez = Started out fine, ended up missing two clear sitters.
Denis Suarez = Subbed in, missed an even better sitter than his senior name sake.
Every other person who played today against Levante were just wonderful, including Luis Suarez!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
lmao folks finally seeing the light, Suarez is long past his prime......we ain't winning ucl with a striker that can't score to save his life, it's been ages since he last scored a goal in a ucl away match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
kodded:
lol, now that Barcelona won comfortably with a wide margin, no one will praise EV, even tho we where forced to play with only 3 defenders thanks to semondo early withdrawal due to injury

...but imagine if we lost or draw this game, by now the EV out movement for don reach page 3352
you dey mind them, all Valverde haters, their mouths are no more working. This thread has some of the most pessimistic Barca fans I've ever encountered in my life.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by boylemonade(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Luis Suarez is a forking idiot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Points from today's match:

1. 3-5-2 isn't such a bad formation.

2. Both Suarezes are lipsrsealed

3. Coutinho is a midfielder and not a winger.

4. Dembele's recent dedication and gameplay maturity is such a beauty.

5. Valvershit is finally getting the hang of managing injuries.

6. Man U.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
the way some people hate Suarez on this thread is really sad, that guy gives his all for the team, he is a willing shooter, he will miss some, he will score some. Even Messi misses shots but nobody crucifies him, Suarez will miss then you people will start shouting that we should replace him, he is not fit for UCL bla bla bla. How many center forwards have scored more than Suarez this season? How many have more assists than Suarez? First it was Valverde now its Suarez. And if we check it, these people criticizing Suarez don't know how play ball, if they had nine 1 on 1s, they will miss all. They can't even score penalties against my younger sister. The Barca board are happy with Suarez so far, E. V. is happy with Suarez, his teammates are happy with him. You as a fan should be happy with him too, and stop behaving like a troll.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
IKON360:
oga whatever is paining you, go and treat yourself o.
K
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
boylemonade:
Luis Suarez is a forking idiot.
I swear. People who haven't watched him play lately, would think we're hating. Dude converts 2/14 chances, and that's an exaggeration. He's on/off at his build up play. He presses tho.

Someone who visits only livescores or visits these stats sites would then come here and say we're hating, pulling out stats from some site's arse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) ... (6318) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m), nonny1212 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.