Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576708 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 25, 2014
dmcdad:
One guy wey dey roast corn for roadside. Got it?

Oh!!...A bench warmer?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Antell95(m): 2:53am On Aug 25, 2014
glitest:

Oh!!...A bench warmer?

*drags her outta d thread* Let's go!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:54am On Aug 25, 2014
glitest:

Who's Deulofeu ? undecided

If you dont know him! angry --- How come you want to have Munir? tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 25, 2014
coded01:

If you dont know him! angry --- How come you want to have Munir? tongue grin
Shush!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 25, 2014
Antell95:

*drags her outta d thread* Let's go!

You're hurting my hand now..Haba!!....Gently...I like to be treated/ handled with care.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:14am On Aug 25, 2014
glitest:
Shush!!

Ascoh... tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 25, 2014
coded01:

Ascoh... tongue grin

What does Ascoh mean?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:58am On Aug 25, 2014
glitest:

What does Ascoh mean?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:03am On Aug 25, 2014
Chanchit:

What really made me happy about the match was that Messi played like the Messi I use to know.
The Spark is back

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 6:59am On Aug 25, 2014
dmcdad: xx

Fake Bravado when u have nothing to say

I watched the match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

Fake Bravado when u have nothing to say

I watched the match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:14am On Aug 25, 2014
glitest:

Oh!!...A bench warmer?
Nope! More like a bench cooker.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2014
glitest:

You're hurting my hand now..Haba!!....Gently...I like to be treated/ handled with care.
You be glass?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2014
So I was able to watch the match last night. Barcelona vs Elche at Camp Nou. I was only able to watch the 1st half. I didn't had time to watch the 2nd half and here's my take on the match,based on how the 1st half was played;

- Messi was active and energized throughout,most especially in the first half. He seem to be on a quest to rediscover his earlier blazing form that made him the best player in the world. He gave the Elche defenders alot to think. He masterfully manuever and zig-zag through the defenders like an invisible spirit and place a shot on the bottom side of the goalpost that led to the first goal. I'm sure,baring any injury,Messi will rediscover his form this season.

- That Munir guy is destined for great things. And just like Messi,he gave the Elche's defence something to think about. He had the first shot on target which unfortunately hit the bar and bounce off. He was presented with another opportunity when the ball was squared for him and he was almost on a one-on-one with the Elche's goalkeeper and could have scored a good goal,but he selflessly decide to pass to next player closer to him and unfortunately that player couldn't score. He is a good player,no doubt. But he will have to battle with Neymar/Suarez for game time. We all know that a fit Neymar and Suarez could be picked to start match anyday anytime,so Munir will have to pray that injury sideline any of those two players.grin
But he sure has hope,as the coach can't keep using the same players to start every match.

-Then there is Iniesta,the captain. He led by example. When Barca were struggling to break the resolute Elche's defence,Iniesta had a shot on target that unfortunately hit the bar. Otherwise,if Munir's and Iniesta's shot had enter the net,Barca would have been 2goals up.

-Then Mascherano. Honestly,his red card/sending off was baffling and surprising and uncalled for. When Elche break away on the counter-attack,Masherano was retreating back to cover the defence and the goalkeeper. It just happen that he collided with that Elche's player and he was immediately shown a straight red card rather than a yellow card. Replays shows that both players were running for the ball. The Elche's player had the ball at his feet and Masherano was trailing behind him. So in a moment of blindness,Mascherano's foot tackled the Elche's players feet and he felled down. From the replays,it's obvious that that tackle was a mistake and wasn't intentional. But it seem the referee was being overzealous and didn't want to be seen as being partial,so he gave Mascherano a straight red-card.

Anyway,Barca still won the match easily even with 10-men against 11-men.

This is a sign of better things to come this season. But you guys shouldn't be quick to start praising Luis Enrique like the Liga has been won.wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2014
Danhumprey: So I was able to watch the match last night. Barcelona vs Elche at Camp Nou. I was only able to watch the 1st half. I didn't had time to watch the 2nd half and here's my take on the match,based on how the 1st half was played;
- Messi was active and energized throughout,most especially in the first half. He seem to be on a quest to rediscover his earlier blazing form that made him the best player in the world. He gave the Elche defenders alot to think. He masterfully manuever and zig-zag through the defenders like an invisible spirit and place a shot on the bottom side of the goalpost that led to the first goal. I'm sure,baring any injury,Messi will rediscover his form this season.
- That Munir guy is destined for great things. And just like Messi,he gave the Elche's defence something to think about. He had the first shot on target which unfortunately hit the bar and bounce off. He was presented with another opportunity when the ball was squared for him and he was almost on a one-on-one with the Elche's goalkeeper and could have scored a good goal,but he selflessly decide to pass to next player closer to him and unfortunately that player couldn't score. He is a good player,no doubt. But he will have to battle with Neymar/Suarez for game time. We all know that a fit Neymar and Suarez could be picked to start match anyday anytime,so Munir will have to pray that injury sideline any of those two players.grin
But he sure has hope,as the coach can't keep using the same players to start every match.
-Then there is Iniesta,the captain. He led by example. When Barca were struggling to break the resolute Elche's defence,Iniesta had a shot on target that unfortunately hit the bar. Otherwise,if Munir's and Iniesta's shot had enter the net,Barca would have been 2goals up.
-Then Mascherano. Honestly,his red card/sending off was baffling and surprising and uncalled for. When Elche break away on the counter-attack,Masherano was retreating back to cover the defence and the goalkeeper. It just happen that he collided with that Elche's player and he was immediately shown a straight red card rather than a yellow card. Replays shows that both players were running for the ball. The Elche's player had the ball at his feet and Masherano was trailing behind him. So in a moment of blindness,Mascherano's foot tackled the Elche's players feet and he felled down. From the replays,it's obvious that that tackle was a mistake and wasn't intentional. But it seem the referee was being overzealous and didn't want to be seen as being partial,so he gave Mascherano a straight red-card.
This is a sign of better things to come this season. But you guys shouldn't be quick to start praising Luis Enrique like the Liga has been won.wink
bros, that was a clear red card, the ref aint no fool. very proffessional foul by mascherano. i never want to see him at center back, ever again. what do we have bartra, pique, varmalen, and mathieus for.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2014
Danhumprey: So I was able to watch the match last night. Barcelona vs Elche at Camp Nou. I was only able to watch the 1st half. I didn't had time to watch the 2nd half and here's my take on the match,based on how the 1st half was played;

I hope you watched your match against Sunderland.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2014
ddippset: bros, that was a clear red card, the ref aint no fool. very proffessional foul by mascherano. i never want to see him at center back, ever again. what do we have bartra, pique, varmalen, and mathieus for.
Yeah very professional. Sometimes such professionalism is what could be needed to win games. Imagine if Bartra had done the same with Bale, it would have been a different kettle of fish. Well of course, that's water under the bridge now.

I wonder if they had scored that goal. O boy, if we win na Jesus do am be that. They would have just parked a spoilt train at their 18-yard box. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2014
dmcdad:

Why are you reminding him of such sad events that has befallen a great club as Man Utd... embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:11am On Aug 25, 2014

Nice one bro... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2014
ddippset: bros, that was a clear red card, the ref aint no fool. very proffessional foul by mascherano. i never want to see him at center back, ever again. what do we have bartra, pique, varmalen, and mathieus for.
Well,if a true Barca fan like you,feels that that was a professional foul by Mascherano and which was deserving of a straight red-card,so be it. Who am I to disagree with you or any Barca fan who think so? I was merely saying it from what I saw.smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2014
coded01:

Why are you reminding him of such sad events that has befallen a great club as Man Utd... embarassed
Well,it's just a phase. We'll get over it. It's just ridiculous expecting Van Gaal to perform magic with below average players. He is not a magician for goodness sake.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2014
Danhumprey: Well,it's just a phase. We'll get over it. It's just ridiculous expecting Van Gaal to perform magic with below average players. He is not a magician for goodness sake.

Then who's stopping him from buying all the "world class players" in the world? the stars in Man United are more than what At. Madrid have.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2014
Danhumprey: Well,it's just a phase. We'll get over it. It's just ridiculous expecting Van Gaal to perform magic with below average players. He is not a magician for goodness sake.

It is well my bro... wink

I know Man Utd won't get to Arsenal's level... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 11:32am On Aug 25, 2014
dmcdad:
Nope. Couldn't watch it. NEPA did the usual foolishness. Just less than an hour for the match to start,NEPA take light. At that time,I was watching Tottenham mauling QPR. Well,maybe the EPL shouldn't underate Tottenham this season.grin

We were forced to a draw,but it's none of LVG's fault. He just haven't got the right players yet. Hopefully we can snap up 5 more good players before September 1st
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2014
honeric01:

Then who's stopping him from buying all the "world class players" in the world? the stars in Man United are more than what At. Madrid have.
Well,you and I knows that a coach doesn't have the money to buy players. All he has to do is to notify the board of his preferred players then,it's left for board to buy the players. Van Gaal has told them the players he want. The onus is now on the board to get the players,which I'm sure they will before September 1st. I blame Ed Woodward for the delay. He isn't as effective as David Gull in Alex Ferguson's time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2014
Danhumprey: Well,you and I knows that a coach doesn't have the money to buy players. All he has to do is to notify the board of his preferred players then,it's left for board to buy the players. Van Gaal has told them the players he want. The onus is now on the board to get the players,which I'm sure they will before September 1st. I blame Ed Woodward for the delay. He isn't as effective as David Gull in Alex Ferguson's time.

Bro, Man United's got the money to buy players, so its not about them not having the money, how are you sure Van Gaal is not the one not ready to buy players? you guys have wasted players in your club that should be sold to buy quality players, so Van Gaal should "sign" players if he wants and stop telling the press he's okay with what he's got!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2014
honeric01:

Bro, Man United's got the money to buy players, so its not about them not having the money, how are you sure Van Gaal is not the one not ready to buy players? you guys have wasted players in your club that should be sold to buy quality players, so Van Gaal should "sign" players if he wants and stop telling the press he's okay with what he's got!
Ahn,ahn! I can't remember where I claim Man.United don't have the money to buy players o! Infact,we do have the money. Maybe they are just playing mind games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Danhumprey: Ahn,ahn! I can't remember where I claim Man.United don't have the money to buy players o! Infact,we do have the money. Maybe they are just playing mind games.

Playing games with a traditional club like Man United?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
honeric01:

Playing games with a traditional club like Man United?
Chai! I give up! I don't know the direction you are heading with this o!grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Danhumprey: Chai! I give up! I don't know the direction you are heading with this o!grin

Hehehe, now that you have finally given up, i want you to tell Van Gaal that Moyes was never given a chance and was also given these same players, so if Moyes was not given space to breathe, he won;t be given space to breathe.

So what do you guys intend doing about it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
coded01:

Wasn't intentional.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
honeric01:

Hehehe, now that you have finally given up, i want you to tell Van Gaal that Moyes was never given a chance and was also given these same players, so if Moyes was not given space to breathe, he won;t be given space to breathe.

So what do you guys intend doing about it?
They know Van Gaal is different from Moyes. LVG has acheived alot more than Moyes,so I'm very sure he will be given a chance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.