Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576502 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
Who knows the dates of both legs?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
jonsnow92:
Yet some mofos say he's not the greatest until he does it on a cold night in Stoke.

Iranu

in Anfield. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ozkar:
Dem go roast Pep for twitter this night grin

I don't understand why doesn't like starting Sane sha.

He gambled the first leg.
It would be easy for me to also say his overconfidence killed him like calculator123 said. However, it was pretty a tough choice to make.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

no bro, do you know everybody I meet is saying Liverpool will beat Barça? Imagine me a Barcelona fan come dey feel like underdog. Na vex make me type that thing
.E get wetin those people dey see o. Make we no allow our emotions blind us oh.
What strategies do you guys think EV should employ against Liverpool??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
IKON360:
Guardiola has suffered AGAIN, till I stop commenting on this thread, nobody should mention Guardiola...
lol mission impossible.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
homesteady:
Who knows the dates of both legs?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
calculator123:

it does. His overconfidence killed him.
How was he overconfident?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
calculator123:

Liverpool go worry us plenty oh .
I feel their 3 musketeers like mad
As long as we remain as press resistant as we've been in recent games. Or even take it up, we'd be fine to an extent.

My major worry is Suarez, and Valverde's right back choice. When I saw Aguero play tonight, Suarez was every flash of image that came to my head.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
calculator123:
.E get wetin those people dey see o. Make we no allow our emotions blind us oh.
What strategies do you guys think EV should employ against Liverpool??

press...shebi them be sabi gen gen, we too sabi press but no matter what, we must be ruthless in attack

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Isomerizm:

He didn't play to win in the first leg. Compare this night performance with the former.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
IKON360:
Guardiola has suffered AGAIN, till I stop commenting on this thread, nobody should mention Guardiola...

Guardiola is a fraud because he hasn't won the UCL in Manchester City but we should be patient with Valverde who is yet to win the UCL for Barca plus disgracing Barca last season in the UCL.

Well done.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

press...shebi them be sabi gen gen, we too sabi press but no matter what, we must be ruthless in attack
hopefully our attack comes to party
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin

Wetin be this again?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
Isomerizm:
yes he was. He thought he could over turn the air at Etihad but then shit happens.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Isomerizm:
Man city really wanted to score goals. There was no other way Man City could have done it. Ugly or beautiful way.

So your argument about Pep always wanting to win in silky-beautiful way doesn't particularly hold water, as regards tonight's match.
wanting to score doesn't make your football less beautiful. I'm talking about being a rigidly possession based attacking side taking pride in outscoring the opponent.

They defend by holding on to the ball and are prone to losing the ball in dangerous places when they play quick attacking teams. How many other teams do you see scoring so much and conceding so much at the same time? They once played 6 - 6 with Monaco years back.

Believe me, Spurs aren't as spectacular as they looked. City simply were vulnerable at the back as usual.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nice SF draws. Already compiling troll data and waiting for the #ValverdeOut movement to resume because we all know you guys are just managing him. Funny team was hoping for Porto.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
So we play Liverpool home 1st. Hmmmmmmm. We need to pump them 1st leg well o cus anfield is smwtin else
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
LordAdamX:
Nice SF draws. Already compiling troll data and waiting for the #ValverdeOut movement to resume because we all know you guys are just managing him. Funny team was hoping for Porto.

-Lord
that's how you'd wait and wait (becoming a Liverpool fan and then an Ajax fan) until we lift the UCL. Next you'd run to Copa America and start supporting anyone playing against Argentina all the way to the final.

Don't you get tired of being the one who never wins anything and so spend a large chunk of his life hoping others become like him?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Judging by history, I'm more confident of victory @ Anfield than Camp Nou.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
Liverpool remains the only EPL team I can't troll. They have my maximum respect.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hmm, Liverpool.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Debroslink:
Liverpool remains the only EPL team I can't troll. They have my maximum respect.
They are like a storm, they press a lot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ozkar:
[s]that's how you'd wait and wait (becoming a Liverpool fan and then an Ajax fan) until we lift the UCL. Next you'd run to Copa America and start supporting anyone playing against Argentina all the way to the final.[/s]

Don't you get tired of being the one who never wins anything and so spend a large chunk of his life hoping others become like him?

That question is perfect for you. Got any pointers from supporting opposing teams for three straight seasons?

Simply because you guys were given Lyon and Manchester United, you're foaming in the mouth... We'd see how you guys would play against Salah/Mane/Firmino!

Moreover I'm rooting for Tottenham against Ajax.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
TLona1:

Guardiola is a fraud because he hasn't won the UCL in Manchester City but we should be patient with Valverde who is yet to win the UCL for Barca plus disgracing Barca last season in the UCL.

Well done.
where did I say or type that Guardiola is a fraud? Dude go back to Man utd thread and suffer your loserationship and get the Bleep out of my sight
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
LordAdamX:

That question is perfect for you. Got any pointers from supporting opposing teams for three straight seasons?

Simply because you guys were given Lyon and Manchester United, you're foaming in the mouth... We'd see how you guys would play against Salah/Mane/Firmino!

Moreover I'm rooting for Tottenham against Ajax.

-Lord
yet when your Man utd won PSG, you were foaming at your mouth even in your brain. Go and look for a way you and your team can enter top 4 o, this thread is for champions not confused fans, supporting confused teams, with a confused coach employed by a confused chairman

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
Debroslink:
well whenever they win the league or UCL(which they can't) they can get some respect, until then...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 12:03am On Apr 18, 2019
IKON360:
[s]
yet when your Man utd won PSG, you were foaming at your mouth even in your brain. Go and look for a way you and your team can enter top 4 o, this thread is for champions not confused fans, supporting confused teams, with a confused coach employed by a confused chairman[/s]

My Man Utd. Are you feeling okay this night?

As for PSG, don't mention them ever again! You know why.

Seriously I don't know why you guys are fuming like you have rabies. It's Liverpool, Madrid won them 3-1 last year in the final and CR7 didn't even have to score. Since you think you guys deserve the treble, face the challenge. Never dey wail. Time to cry never reach. You'd need all those anger for the restart of the #ValverdeOut, #CoutinhoIsAWaste movement.

Sensible cules are exercising caution, you're bleating like a ram.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:06am On Apr 18, 2019
Isomerizm:
As long as we remain as press resistant as we've been in recent games. Or even take it up, we'd be fine to an extent.

My major worry is Suarez, and Valverde's right back choice. When I saw Aguero play tonight, Suarez was every flash of image that came to my head.
normally, Suarez is better than Aguero(of course I am being sentimental) but if we can do well to avoid unnecessary counters, we can beat Liverpool, our defense is the best in the last 4, and we have the most experienced players in UCL, hopefully naivety will play against Klopp again or Pique can go all Ramos on Salah or Mane. Lol
But essentially we should avoid counters and use everything to our advantage, corners, long balls, counters, cross and nod etc, nothing like beautiful football and dominating opponent blah blah, posterity remembers the winner.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2019
LordAdamX:

My Man Utd. Are you feeling okay this night?

As for PSG, don't mention them ever again! You know why.

Seriously I don't know why you guys are fuming like you have rabies. It's Liverpool, Madrid won them 3-1 last year in the final and CR7 didn't even have to score. Since you think you guys deserve the treble, face the challenge. Never dey wail. Time to cry never reach. You'd need all those anger for the restart of the #ValverdeOut, #CoutinhoIsAWaste movement.

Sensible cules are exercising caution, you're bleating like a ram.

-Lord
hehehehe, go and qualify for UCl next season 1st, you're 6th o, even with Ole the miracle worker, you are still 6th. People you should troll are Chelsea, Watford, Cardiff even Arsenal is not your mate, continue being conSIXTHent
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 6:04am On Apr 18, 2019
IKON360:
[s]
yet when your Man utd won PSG, you were foaming at your mouth even in your brain. Go and look for a way you and your team can enter top 4 o, this thread is for champions not confused fans, supporting confused teams, with a confused coach employed by a confused chairman[/s]

Clearly you do not know the clubs I'm actually affiliated with. But it's my fault for engaging you. Consider yourself dismissed.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 6:41am On Apr 18, 2019
TLona1:

Well done.
he isn't a fraud.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 6:41am On Apr 18, 2019
LordAdamX:

Clearly you do not know the clubs I'm actually affiliated with. But it's my fault for engaging you. Consider yourself dismissed.

-Lord

instead of you to think of how ur team go enta 2nd for table
U dy bleat up and down
TROPHYLESS

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.