Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,360 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4572078 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tshabalala: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
Happy Birthday to tshabalala

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
It is true
we are Barcelona, we are a good team.
we have the best player in the world.
But I fear who no fear Liverpool.
That game will be interesting but home and away.
I am not writing off Liverpool.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
HumbleBoy21:
It is true

we are Barcelona, we are a good team.

we have the best player in the world.

But I fear who no fear Liverpool.

That game will be interesting but home and away.

I am not writing off Liverpool.
Who would write off Liverpool?

After what Roma did to us??

In football there is always that chance of anybody beating anybody.

But the fact is that;

1. We are bigger than Liverpool.
2. We have got better players than Liverpool.

We are expected to beat Liverpool.

If Liverpool beat us, it's an upset.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
tesppidd:
Who would write off Liverpool?
After what Roma did to us??
In football there is always that chance of anybody beating anybody.

But the fact is that;
1. We are bigger than Liverpool. 2. We have got better players than Liverpool.
We are expected to beat Liverpool.

If Liverpool beat us, it's an upset.
Hmm
April 30 or May 1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
tshabalala:
Happy Birthday to tshabalala
Happy birthday our ghost mode Barca fan, because of you Suarez will score hattrick at Camp Nou against Liverpool

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LoRdCaT(m): 4:42am On Apr 20, 2019
Why is this thread still open? I say delete this useless thread. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tshabalala: 4:47am On Apr 20, 2019
IKON360:

Happy birthday our ghost mode Barca fan, because of you Suarez will score hattrick at Camp Nou against Liverpool
Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2019
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH....Can't wait for the City match FFS...Sane to do a madness??

Absolutellyyyyyyyy. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2019
Olamyyde:
Clement Lenglet: No player has blocked more shots than Clement Lenglet (9) in the Champions League this season.

So lenglet has been better than VVD defensively in the ucl.
Beast! cheesy

So only blocked shots metric is used to rate defenders in laliga. Lenglet ko, singlet ni.

Lenglet go block tire against Liverpool.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2019
airmark:

So only blocked shots metric is used to rate defenders in laliga. Lenglet ko, singlet ni.

Lenglet go block tire against Liverpool.
That's why barca has only conceded 6 goals in ucl and Liverpool has conceded 9 in the ucl.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Why is this thread still open? I say delete this useless thread. grin
The only thing that should be deleted is your pointless account.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Olamyyde:

That's why barca has only conceded 6 goals in ucl and Liverpool has conceded 9 in the ucl.

So it wasn't because of Pique's quality but Linglet's.

Barka fans are clowns.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LoRdCaT(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Olamyyde:

The only thing that should be deleted is your pointless account.
You see how stupid you and your rubbish quote are? So it is one particular tree somewhere on the planet that is producing oxygen for me abi? You need to apologize to the creator for not making use of the brain he gave you. Or perhaps he forgot to give you a brain. grin

Seun delete this useless thread
God delete this useless human being called Olamide. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
Where was this Ederson performance on Wednesday FFS,arggggghhhhh.....my head is spinning. angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
airmark:

So it wasn't because of Pique's quality but Linglet's.

Barka fans are clowns.
So lenglet no dey do anything? Only pique is carrying him? Did you even watch any of the matches against lyon?

How can we take someone who said we should replace busquets with krychowiak seriously?

All these shekpe fans sha.

Which of your shekpe defenders is better than vermalean not to talk of lenglet?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
LoRdCaT:
You see how stupid you and your rubbish quote are? So it is one particular tree somewhere on the planet that is producing oxygen for me abi? You need to apologize to the creator for not making use of the brain he gave you. Or perhaps he forgot to give you a brain. grin

Seun delete this useless thread
God delete this useless human being called Olamide. grin
It's like you are still suffering from the trauma of the gang ban.g at the camp nou.

Don't worry, you won't win anything this season again and still finish 6th wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
Olamyyde:

I have said it before; attacking teams are always "viewed" or perceived as defensively frail.

If we don't get past Liverpool, it will not be because of our defence for sure.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Olamyyde:

So lenglet no dey do anything? Only pique is carrying him? Did you even watch any of the matches against lyon?

How can we take someone who said we should replace busquets with krychowiak seriously?

All these shekpe fans sha.

Which of your shekpe defenders is better than vermalean not to talk of lenglet?

You claimed that because Linglet blocked shots more than Van dijk in ucl, so he was better than Dijk. I never saw this kind of foolish conclusion on this forum.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
VVD hasn't even been overwhelmingly better than lenglet in the UCL. People just overstate his influence because of his goal contributions. That's modern day football for you, where defenders are judged by their offensive contributions.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
So Ter Stegen didn't celebrate Messi's second goal against Degea.
He said I feel bad because it's a mistake that could happen to me.
Very admirable guy.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philtea: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nice lineup from valverde
Nice combination from him in the midfield
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
SerVik:
VVD hasn't even been overwhelmingly better than lenglet in the UCL. People just overstate his influence because of his goal contributions. That's modern day football for you, where defenders are judged by their offensive contributions.

You have the right to deceive yourself. That's how some said Laporte was better than Van Dijk, they even mentioned Bamba, so not new.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nobody. I repeat, nobody should say Suarez right now is better than Aguero. Let's be guided, please.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
singlet scores for barça
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Did someone just say VVD is better than Pique....

Shine your face! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
Isomerizm:
Nobody. I repeat, nobody should say Suarez right now is better than Aguero. Let's be guided, please.

lol

suarez can be clumsy sha

Aguero is in good form

that lenglet header though
very clinical
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AYFikayomi: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Tundexxy:
Did someone just say VVD is better than Pique....

Shine your face! cheesy

VVD is currently the best defender in the world, No arguments. However, he's not like the 'Messi' of defence like some are making hım out to be but he is massive. Pique çomes close though on current form (Pique is definitely greater overall).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
AYFikayomi:

VVD is currently the best defender in the world. However, he's not like the 'Messi' of defence like some are making hım out to be but he is massive. Pique comes close though (on current form, Pique is definitely greater overall).

Better you knw cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philtea: 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Where are those singlet haters
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lenglet securing his starting spot with that goal... cheesy

Shey Umtiti had the unmitigated gall to chant ''Kante stopped Messi'' during the world cup. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
BykeLaByke:
Lenglet securing his starting spot with that goal... cheesy

Shey Umtiti had the unmitigated gall to chant ''Kante stopped Messi'' during the world cup. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pique is the boss of our defense but Lenglet has done extremely well alongside him. In fact since January our whole team has done so well.
I hope we are playing well?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
barça currently leading

(1) (2) (3) ... (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.