Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4577305 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
chic2pimp:

Which "Our"? .We are still negotiating that one grin

Nna ehn, money and success na "OUR" grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
tesppidd:
?? Suarez Messi
Arthur Busquets Rakitic
Alba Lenglet Pique Roberto
Ter Stagen

Surely 10 slots out of 11 taken!

The big question for Wednesday;

Coutinho or Dembele?

Personally I go for Dembele.

I need his pace running at that Liverpool defence!

You can't be serious.

?? ->Coutinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Coutinho should start Dembele may come in as a Sub....dont know why you guys are afraid of liverpool the Lyon match was more scary
Lyon match was scary before the match or during the match?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Corrosiveman(m): 4:53am On Apr 30, 2019
Isomerizm:
Lyon match was scary before the match or during the match?
...b4 the match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:32am On Apr 30, 2019
funkyjms:

You can't be serious.

?? ->Coutinho
Dembele's form is being exergerrated.

You know how we love to exergerrate things here.

The game should be more about tactics.

At least for this first leg at the camp nou, I bet that Liverpool's pattern would be to soak up the pressure and counter.

Soak up the pressure and counter!

We need more than a line up packed with balling midfielders who can pass.

Not leaving everything to Messi, we need someone who's gonna run at defences,
commit defenders and draw fouls.

For this first leg, Dembele over Coutinho for me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:34am On Apr 30, 2019
And let's not kid ourselves,

EV will pick Roberto over Semedo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 5:46am On Apr 30, 2019
tesppidd:
And let's not kid ourselves,

EV will pick Roberto over Semedo.
That's quite obvious...semedo almost played the whole match against levante
im quite sure coutinho is going to start ahead of dembele against liverpool; he only half of the match against levante
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:48am On Apr 30, 2019
ayoalani:

That's quite obvious...semedo almost played the whole match against levante
im quite sure coutinho is going to start ahead of dembele against liverpool; he only half of the match against levante
Semedo is my signing of the season!

Too bad EV doesn't see it that way.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 6:17am On Apr 30, 2019
Corrosiveman:
...b4 the match
This is a first. The Lyon matches never scared anyone I know. Except maybe in the second leg, after they scored.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2019
tesppidd:

your signing of the season?
Signing of the season is between Lenglet and Arthur with Vidal a close 3rd
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:39am On Apr 30, 2019
Valverde is tactically apt, unlike how some people see him on this thread, Coutinho is very good at pulling low sitting defenses out of shape with Suarez, there will always be space for runners in behind that Arthur is mastering with Rakitic too. So essentially Liverpool will try to play explosive counters early and if we can effectively control both possession and their counters, we will win. So Roberto will start, he has more sense than Semedo and Coutinho will start, he is on better form than Dembele and can effectively exploit Trent Arnold and Milnar or Wijnaldum. And my darling Suarez on a rampage down the middle...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 7:40am On Apr 30, 2019
tesppidd:

At least for this first leg at the camp nou, I bet that Liverpool's pattern would be to soak up the pressure and counter.

No! I am talking about you favouring Roberto ahead of Semedo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:07am On Apr 30, 2019
funkyjms:

No! I am talking about you favouring Roberto ahead of Semedo.
Am not favouring Roberto over Semedo.

I am telling you what EV would do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2019
IKON360:

your signing of the season?
Signing of the season is between Lenglet and Arthur with Vidal a close 3rd
I knew you would say this.

That's evidence that Semedo is highly highly underrated.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:38am On Apr 30, 2019
tesppidd:
I knew you would say this.

That's evidence that Semedo is highly highly underrated.
after Messi, Dembele and Coutinho and maybe Malcolm, the next best dribbler in that team is Semedo. According to some people on this thread, Semedo is a better defender than Roberto, Semedo has won us like 3 or so penalties... How is Semedo underrated then?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2019
IKON360:

after Messi, Dembele and Coutinho and maybe Malcolm, the next best dribbler in that team is Semedo. According to some people on this thread, Semedo is a better defender than Roberto, Semedo has won us like 3 or so penalties... How is Semedo underrated then?
I forgot this his second season sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2019
IKON360:
Let me try and compare Liverpool's team to ours,
Allison v Ter Stegen: Allison
Trent Arnold v Roberto:
Matip v Lenglet: Lenglet
Pique v Van Dijk: Pique
Robertsen v Alba:
Busquets v Fabinho: Busquets
Keita/Wijnaldum v Rakitic: Rakitic
Henderson v Arthur: Henderson
Salah v Messi: D10S
Dembele/Coutinho v Mane: Mane
Suarez v Firmino: Suarez(sentiment).
Our defense has conceded less goals than Liverpool in UCL, but their defense has conceded far less goals in the league. Suarez has more goals than Firmino in the league, but Firmino has more in UCL and he is more effective in build up play than Suarez.
Mane is better than Coutinho and Dembele but Coutinho has picked form(I am so happy to type that alongside Coutinho's name) as the season is winding up, which is an extremely good sign.
Liverpool has the best full backs in EPL, Alba is doing well but Roberto and Semedo has divided us in this group unlike the certainty in the mind of Liverpool fans, sha Roberto will have the toughest winger to mark by Wednesday and I pray and know he will come out tops.
Allison and Ter Stegen are quite good and their distributions are good, Allison's defense protect him so well and he delivers when called on, Ter Stegen is just narrowly edged out.
Valverde v Klopp: Valverde, he has Messi, automatically he is better than Klopp, besides, Valverde has won the league, Klopp is still praying for any trophy...
Bench: Semedo, Vidal and Dembele, well they got the job done from group stage till now, and they will do so on Wednesday.
So guys what do you all think?
If you're comparing based on position each player occupies, then it's Matip vs Pique and Lenglet vs VVD...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kendrick93(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Coutinho should start Dembele may come in as a Sub....dont know why you guys are afraid of liverpool the Lyon match was more scary
a girl who doesn't understand football, no surprise..
Lyon scarier than Liverpool??
u have no clue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Corrosiveman(m): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2019
kendrick93:
u have no clue
.....lol when Barca played 0-0 first leg didnt you know Barca would have been eliminated assuming they played 1-1 Barca have the advantage now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2019
tesppidd:

I'm more worried about how easily Dembele loses the ball lately. That's more counterattacking opportunities for Liverpool.

Lately he could lose the ball even without being touched (I don't think he's fully fit). I'm not sure I'd like to see that on Wednesday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2019
IKON360:

lol. Even EV thinks Semedo is a better defender and Roberto is better going forward. It shows in the way he plays them in the games he chooses to play them.

I prefer Roberto starting on Wednesday. Dude plays most of his best games at the Camp Nou and Bernabeu.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 10:22am On Apr 30, 2019
kendrick93:
u have no clue
please don't make this about gender. It's not. There are some fellow guys that have posted more shocking stuff on this thread cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kendrick93(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2019
Corrosiveman:
.....lol when Barca played 0-0 first leg didnt you know Barca would have been eliminated assuming they played 1-1 Barca have the advantage now
And u think Lyon could take that advantage at camp nou of all places?
frigging Lyon who arent even among the top 2 in French league....
i'm shocked if u think Lyon are in anyway near the threat of Liverpool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kendrick93(m): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2019
Ozkar:
please don't make this about gender. It's not. There are some fellow guys that have posted more shocking stuff on this thread cheesy
I'm not in this thread regularly to know but this is one of the worst analysis I've come across...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2019
IKON360:

Based on what they've played for this team, only Messi and Dembele have been better at dribbling than him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2019
kendrick93:
u have no clue
This is so sharp, tho. Remember fear could be subjective sometimes. What is scary to someone might not be scary to another.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
tesppidd:
i like him too buh he has some setbacks too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
I detest 'first legs' being played at Camp nöu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
RB007:

I detest 'first legs' being played at Camp nöu

You certainly aren't alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ozkar:
I'm more worried about how easily Dembele loses the ball lately. That's more counterattacking opportunities for Liverpool.

Lately he could lose the ball even without being touched (I don't think he's fully fit). I'm not sure I'd like to see that on Wednesday.
Exactly.. We need people who can be trusted with the ball, i'll prefer Dembele coming in much later and depending on the outcome of the first leg, he can then start the return leg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
IKON360:
Let me try and compare Liverpool's team to ours,
Allison v Ter Stegen: Allison
Trent Arnold v Roberto:
Matip v Lenglet: Lenglet
Pique v Van Dijk: Pique
Robertsen v Alba:
Busquets v Fabinho: Busquets
Keita/Wijnaldum v Rakitic: Rakitic
Henderson v Arthur: Henderson
Salah v Messi: D10S
Dembele/Coutinho v Mane: Mane
Suarez v Firmino: Suarez(sentiment).
Our defense has conceded less goals than Liverpool in UCL, but their defense has conceded far less goals in the league. Suarez has more goals than Firmino in the league, but Firmino has more in UCL and he is more effective in build up play than Suarez.
Mane is better than Coutinho and Dembele but Coutinho has picked form(I am so happy to type that alongside Coutinho's name) as the season is winding up, which is an extremely good sign.
Liverpool has the best full backs in EPL, Alba is doing well but Roberto and Semedo has divided us in this group unlike the certainty in the mind of Liverpool fans, sha Roberto will have the toughest winger to mark by Wednesday and I pray and know he will come out tops.
Allison and Ter Stegen are quite good and their distributions are good, Allison's defense protect him so well and he delivers when called on, Ter Stegen is just narrowly edged out.
Valverde v Klopp: Valverde, he has Messi, automatically he is better than Klopp, besides, Valverde has won the league, Klopp is still praying for any trophy...
Bench: Semedo, Vidal and Dembele, well they got the job done from group stage till now, and they will do so on Wednesday.
So guys what do you all think?
Guy, you seriously think Allison is better than ter stegen angry

Smh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.