Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4634072 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:04am On May 14, 2019
BykeLaByke:

Chaiii...Airmark ohh....wallahi tallahi billahi...If Hazard comes to Spain and flop,you will be getting a minimum of 5 mentions a day from me. angry

Hazard will expose the spineless defenders, you guys parade in Laliga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:23am On May 14, 2019
airmark:

I doubt he will adapt easily here, in LA LIGA, you have to have a high level of technical ability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2019
airmark:

same way coutinho exposed them

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 7:26am On May 14, 2019
idreezbaba:

same way coutinho exposed them
Is Coutinho Hazard?

How many trophies did Coutinho win in England?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chidexxy007(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

I doubt he will adapt easily here, in LA LIGA, you have to have a high level of technical ability.
So Hazard doesn't have high level of technical ability?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:54am On May 14, 2019
Too much ado about adaptability and performance.

Just too much ado.

A footballer does not have to be an exceptional footballer.

Any above average player has got what it takes to play in every league in Europe.

All he needs is an equally big club to the one he's coming from.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:55am On May 14, 2019
chidexxy007:

So Hazard doesn't have high level of technical ability?

cheesy

So ridiculous.

Unlimited22:

Is Coutinho Hazard?

Help me ask him o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2019
airmark:

Just the way Epl best midfielder coutinho has done
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2019
Unlimited22:

Is Coutinho Hazard?

Coutinho is playing for Liverpool and they don't win trophies so don't use that

Has hazard ever score 20 league goals in his career ?

You think say to dey dance with ball be football ?

Diego Costa scored more Epl goals in Chelsea than what he use to score at ATM ,so it seems Costa find the Epl defenders easy than the laliga defenders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:31am On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

Just the way Epl best midfielder coutinho has done

How many epl titles did he win with his skills?

The way Hazard destroyed ATM defenders two seasons ago, is still in my memory. Most Laliga defenders are known for ball-watching, Hazard would have them destroyed easily.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

If the answer is Yes, what does it prove?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2019
airmark:

How many epl titles did he win with his skills?

The way Hazard destroyed ATM defenders two seasons ago, is still in my memory. Most Laliga defenders are known for ball-watching, Hazard would have them destroyed easily.

Put hazard in Liverpool now and they won't still win premier league

As he destroyed the ATM defenders what did he win ? Lol

Let him keep on destroying and getting less goals and assist ,goals and assists matters in football and not dancing with the ball .

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2019
airmark:

If the answer is Yes, what does it prove?

It proves he is not a goal scorer

Look at mane and co ,am not saying they are better than hazard o

He should be scoring goals and not running around the field dribbling

Hazard didn't win Chelsea the Epl title despite all the accolades was given to him

Diego Costa won Chelsea the Epl title ,you Chelsea fans and English media can deceive your self and not me .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

Let him keep on destroying and getting less goals and assist ,goals and assists matters in football and not dancing with the ball .

What's the summation of his goals and assists this season in epl? Who has more assists than him this season?

Ronaldo got to laliga and he got his goal stats up immediately.

Hazard had 16 goals this season, next season barring injuries, he would score 20+, in laliga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

It proves he is not a goal scorer

You said Hazard never scored 20+ in a season, I asked what did scoring 20+ in a season prove? You answered that it proved he wasn't a goal scorer. I don't understand.

Meanwhile, Hazard had 20+ goals in a season before.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2019
airmark:

What's the summation of his goals and assists this season in epl? Who has more assists than him this season?

Ronaldo got to laliga and he got his goal stats up immediately.

Hazard had 16 goals this season, next season barring injuries, he would score 20+, in laliga.

Hazard is world class no doubt

Please Cr7 is not hazard

And mind you higuain outscored Ronaldo in his first season at Madrid that should tell you a lot,Ronaldo improved at Madrid ,Ronaldo have poor stats in the beginning of his man united career ,the 2007/2008 was his best season with man united when he scored 31 goals

Let hazard score 20 + first

because Ronaldo and Messi make laliga look easy you guys think it's easy abi ?

The morata that Chelsea paid 70 million for has never scored 20 laliga goals

But I will bet my money that hazard goals and assist will not be even close to gareth bale own ,he will never have gareth bale stats ,just watch and see ,shebi laliga easy abi , no wahala

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2019
airmark:

You said Hazard never scored 20+ in a season, I asked what did scoring 20+ in a season prove? You answered that it proved he wasn't a goal scorer. I don't understand.

Meanwhile, Hazard had 20+ goals in a season before.

What does coutinho winning trophy in a Liverpool team proves ?

And mind you I am not comparing both players

If hazard has scored 20 league goals maybe that should be his Lille days
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2019
It seems Di Ligt Might join Barca, with the news i am seeing on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 11:41am On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

Coutinho is playing for Liverpool and they don't win trophies so don't use that

You think say to dey dance with ball be football ?

Diego Costa scored more Epl goals in Chelsea than what he use to score at ATM ,so it seems Costa find the Epl defenders easy than the laliga defenders
I don't understand, which one is that Liverpool don't won trophies?
Costa's last season before he came to England, how many goals did he score?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

Now see this and come back with your goals and assist yarn

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

What does coutinho winning trophy in a Liverpool team proves ?

And mind you I am not comparing both players

If hazard has scored 20 league goals maybe that should be his Lille days

You wrongly claimed that Hazard never scored 20+ goals in his CAREER. I don't know if his career didn't cover his Lille days.

Coutinho never had two great seasons before he jumped ship. Hazard has been tested and impressed in more seasons than Coutinho, winning epl trophies on the road. He also proved his worth in the world cup.

Laliga is not as tough as epl, if you are in doubt, ask Rivaldo or Pep.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2019
airmark:

You wrongly claimed that Hazard never scored 20+ goals in his CAREER. I don't know if his career didn't cover his Lille days.

Coutinho never had two great seasons before he jumped ship. Hazard has been tested and impressed in more seasons than Coutinho, winning epl trophies on the road. He also proved his worth in the world cup.

Laliga is not as tough as epl, if you are in doubt, ask Rivaldo or Pep.

I made the mistake, apart from lille thou i have not yet confirmed

Have hazard ever scored 20 league goals in the epl? Yes or NO?

Did rivaldo play in the epl?

Epl will be tough because many teams have financial power

But for the past few years from the europa league to the champions league, have epl beaten laliga teams more than the way laliga have beaten them apart from this season epl success in europe?

I never compared hazard to coutinho,i only made example before you started comparing them, where you not the one asking why coutinho havent won the league with liverpool, how does that question consign my point? so i gave you back my own.

Hazard and coutinho are 2 different players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2019
hensben:
Now see this and come back with your goals and assist yarn

Lol ,you get mind post this thing? Sky sport award, hahahahahaha

What was he doing when van dijk won the pfa player of the season? if dem no give van dijk na sterling dem go give

My friend please find something else and remove the laughing stock of an award.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

Lol ,you get mind post this thing? Sky sport award, hahahahahaha

What was he doing when van dijk won the pfa player of the season? if dem no give van dijk na sterling dem go give

My friend please find something else and remove the laughing stock of an award.
I was thinking you are intelligent. Epl awarded him as the best player statistically, he is the best play maker.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 12:49pm On May 14, 2019
hensben:
I was thinking you are intelligent. Epl awarded him as the best player statistically, he is the best play maker.

You are the one not intelligent here

He was not the best player in the epl and the award was not given to him

Chelsea best player, YES , epl best player NO

Stop trying too hard.

EOD
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

You are the one not intelligent here

He was not the best player in the epl and the award was not given to him

Chelsea best player, YES , epl best player NO

Stop trying too hard.

EOD
He was awarded as the best play maker by English FA.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2019
hensben:
He was awarded as the best play maker by English FA.

Oga stop forcing award

Is he the pfa player of the year, YES or NO?

PFA we know
young player we know

I know he has the most assist, see as una value assist because na una player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

I made the mistake, apart from lille thou i have not yet confirmed

Have hazard ever scored 20 league goals in the epl? Yes or NO?

Did rivaldo play in the epl?

Epl will be tough because many teams have financial power

But for the past few years from the europa league to the champions league, have epl beaten laliga teams more than the way laliga have beaten them apart from this season epl success in europe?

I never compared hazard to coutinho,i only made example before you started comparing them, where you not the one asking why coutinho havent won the league with liverpool, how does that question consign my point? so i gave you back my own.

Hazard and coutinho are 2 different players.

The strength of a league is not evaluated based on the strength of the first 4 teams in the league alone.

Hazard will get everything needed to excel in laliga. I hope we won't be reading nonsense talks of Zidane is the one that improve him bla bla bla.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2019
airmark:

The strength of a league is not evaluated based on the strength of the first 4 teams in the league alone.

Hazard will get everything needed to excel in laliga. I hope we won't be reading nonsense talks of Zidane is the one that improve him bla bla bla.

Hazard is world class and he will do well in laliga thats one thing i know for sure.

He will be the main man at madrid, bale is a shadow of him self now and he will be shipped out.

Forget zidane matter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

Oga stop forcing award

Is he the pfa player of the year, YES or NO?

PFA we know
young player we know

I know he has the most assist, see as una value assist because na una player.
We nor valir assist, Na u talk about assist and Said Hazard Dey dribble up and down without stats to show for it. Now I’m showing you he was awarded for been the highest assist provider you Dey foam for mouth. Next time be consistent with discussion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2019
hensben:
We nor valir assist, Na u talk about assist and Said Hazard Dey dribble up and down without stats to show for it. Now I’m showing you he was awarded for been the highest assist provider you Dey foam for mouth. Next time be consistent with discussion.

Dem no give hazard Pfa player of the year

Yes I speak about stats earlier no need for me to deny that

The Pfa player of the year was van dijk ,was hazard the best player in England ? To answer that question na problem to you

Next time learn to accept hazard is not the best player in Epl this season

You can force that award to your fellow Chelsea fans and not me .

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 5:50pm On May 14, 2019
So its Hazard time now...

We are coming to Spain, and guess who is our rival?? cheesy cheesy

This Barca thread would burn to ashes...

Hazard is coming to Madrid you biatchs.

Expect me in the thread more often.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.