Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612433 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3563) (3564) (3565) (3566) (3567) (3568) (3569) ... (6199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2019
BykeLaByke:
No Higuain in Copa America squad??

Arggggghhhhh.....Messi Fc...we move. cheesy cheesy
pls Sir.. can you post the squad here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:41pm On May 21, 2019
barackodam:

You will always be missing. Like always.

But the day Sergio is found wanting, you'd turn up like he's always been MIA.

If he's as bad as you tag him to be, you're supposed to stay on his neck match in match out ,even when we win. But no, you'll disappear for 35 matches in a season and show the 3 matches we lose.

Such a pity

You should have tagged those Barca fans clamouring for him to be thrown out of their club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2019
Olamyyde:
It's amazing how messi keeps saving valverde's ass.
Bwhahaha we saw how he saved his ass against Liverpool.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2019
Neymar1095:

Bwhahaha we saw how he saved his ass against Liverpool.

How far about your Neymar over there in France?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:49pm On May 21, 2019
tesppidd:
Mbappe wins ligue 1 player of the year with the golden boot on side.

So it is confirmed that Neymar has got shadows following him all over the place!!!

And where the hell is that mutt Neymar1095 when you need him most?
I present your Goat

Goal involvements in defeats in the Champions league.

Messi:
2010: 0 in SF
2012: 1 in SF
2013: 0 in SF
2014: 0 in QF
2016: 0 in QF
2017: 0 in QF
2018: 0 in QF
2019: 2 in SF

Messi in Argentina

0 goals and 0 Assist in 4 Finals

Get the fuckkkkk out my mentions

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Xander07(m): 6:32am On May 22, 2019
airmark:

You should have tagged those Barca fans clamouring for him to be thrown out of their club.
Excuse me Sir bt i can't find your world best(hazard) and best dm(kante) in their league best 11
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:34am On May 22, 2019
Neymar1095:

I present your Goat

Goal involvements in defeats in the Champions league.

Messi:
2010: 0 in SF
2012: 1 in SF
2013: 0 in SF
2014: 0 in QF
2016: 0 in QF
2017: 0 in QF
2018: 0 in QF
2019: 2 in SF

Messi in Argentina

0 goals and 0 Assist in 4 Finals

Get the fuckkkkk out my mentions
grin grin grin

Nothing we nor go see for this life.

Neymar1095 telling someone to get off his mentions!

You finally bought data after 4 days!!

Mutt!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:37am On May 22, 2019
mostob:
Nothing to see there,

Just Messi,

The Man City lion Aguero,

Ambulance De Maria.

And then 20 other bums.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:39am On May 22, 2019
IKON360:

The problem with Argentina national team is that they don't have a good central midfielder that can keep the ball rolling and can ping those 35 yards long passes.
True.

Argentina have not had a midfielder since Roman Riquelme.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 7:00am On May 22, 2019
Pep Guardiola to leave City.

Agrees 4-year deal with Juventus.

Wawu. Not bad, if confirmed to be true

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:16am On May 22, 2019
Xander07:

Excuse me Sir bt i can't find your world best(hazard) and best dm(kante) in their league best 11

I never called Hazard the best in the world. Kante was played out of position and struggling. Busquets was called the best dm in the world, why is he not in the la liga team of the year. I doubt if he made it twice in all his years in laliga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Xander07(m): 8:03am On May 22, 2019
airmark:

I never called Hazard the best in the world. Kante was played out of position and struggling. Busquets was called the best dm in the world, why is he not in the la liga team of the year. I doubt if he made it twice in all his years in laliga.
Bt you called him(hazard) the best in the league.. So, y is he not there and don't give me that played out of position shit abt kante because you use to castigate pogba in his early days in man utd knowing fully well he was not playing in his favorite position
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2019
tesppidd:
Nothing to see there,
Just Messi,
The Man City lion Aguero,
Ambulance De Maria.

And then 20 other bums.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:44am On May 22, 2019
omotayo9177:

If true I'd be disappointed.

He has not won the champions league since Barca.

He failed with Bayern and has with City.

Make no mistakes, with all of the domestic success in England, he has spent enough to win the champions league or at least play in the final.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2019
tesppidd:

Make no mistakes, with all of the domestic success in England, he has spent enough to win the champions league or at least play in the final.
Raumdeuter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:14am On May 22, 2019
tesppidd:
True.

Argentina have not had a midfielder since Roman Riquelme.
They have DMs just destructive players that can't pass. If they had a DM like Busquets or Xabi Alonso, they might have tried rather they have DMs like Ndidi and Kante that can win the ball and nothing else. So their team is really sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:41am On May 22, 2019
IKON360:

They have DMs just destructive players that can't pass. If they had a DM like Busquets or Xabi Alonso, they might have tried rather they have DMs like Ndidi and Kante that can win the ball and nothing else. So their team is really sad
Of course that's what I mean.

Not talking DM's like Mascherano, Enzo, Biglia or Banega.

Since Veron and Riquelme was the last time they had a decent CM.
That's like over 10 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:43am On May 22, 2019
obainojazz:
Raumdeuter
Wetin hapin?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2019
mostob:
check FP
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:04am On May 22, 2019
obainojazz:
Raudeuter

Guardiola already disgraced English football. You told him to come and prove himself in england and he has done in flying colors
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 11:20am On May 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

Guardiola already disgraced English football. You told him to come and prove himself in england and he has done in flying colors
He also won bundesliga but a Barça fan just called him a failure because no CL... Having the best squad in a league means you should win it.. He should be judged with CL cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:45am On May 22, 2019
obainojazz:
He also won bundesliga but a Barça fan just called him a failure because no CL... Having the best squad in a league means you should win it.. He should be judged with CL cool

No one dared him to come prove himself in Germany like they dared him in England and he rubbished their league

He never broke the points record in Germany like he did for fun in England

The FA cup he destroyed that also

What does CL have to do with proving himself in England

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2019
omotayo9177:

Shut up and stop spreading rubbish.

Guardiola: “I am staying with Manchester City, I am NOT joining Juventus. Next season, I will be manager of Manchester City.”

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 12:32pm On May 22, 2019
tesppidd:

True. He messed it up this just concluded season with that first leg match against Tottenham, it should have been Man City vs Liverpool for this year UCL final.. Or Man City vs Barcelona sef.

But don't you think he has a brighter chance of winning the champions league with Juventus...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:59pm On May 22, 2019
omotayo9177:

True. He messed it up this just concluded season with that first leg match against Tottenham, it should have been Man City vs Liverpool for this year UCL final.. Or Man City vs Barcelona sef.

But don't you think he has a brighter chance of winning the champions league with Juventus...
Surely he does.

But I really do not believe the story.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:03pm On May 22, 2019
obainojazz:
He has annihilated England.

No one in his right frame of mind would even contest this.

But Pep should be bigger than England now.

For his own reputation and ambition he failed by not winning the champions league.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 3:11pm On May 22, 2019
Neymar1095:

Shut up and stop spreading rubbish.

Guardiola: “I am staying with Manchester City, I am NOT joining Juventus. Next season, I will be manager of Manchester City.”

Idiot.

If you can read well, you'd see that at the end he said "Not bad, if confirmed to be true"

Well, what more can we expect from a dyslexic human-robot whose life depends on other people's tweet?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2019
Imagine losing the Copa final and Valverde still stays.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2019
calculator123:

check FP
thanks ..I found it. Just what Argentina needs now. Fresh and hungry bloods.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2019
tesppidd:
He has annihilated England.

No one in his right frame of mind would even contest this.

But Pep should be bigger than England now.

For his own reputation and ambition he failed by not winning the champions league.
That means he also failed by not winning UCL in Germany and possibly the seasons in Barca he didn't win UCL, he failed too? Guardiola didn't fail in any team or league. Dude is a coaching legend it's just you people on this thread that use UCL as some criteria for coaching success, which it isn't.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 22, 2019
tesppidd:
Of course that's what I mean.

Not talking DM's like Mascherano, Enzo, Biglia or Banega.

Since Veron and Riquelme was the last time they had a decent CM.
That's like over 10 years ago.
please when is the start date of Copa America.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2019
forever08:
please when is the start date of Copa America.
June 14.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3563) (3564) (3565) (3566) (3567) (3568) (3569) ... (6199) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nonny1212 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.