Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4577715 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:27am On Jun 10, 2019
Everyone needs an Eder and a Guedes in their life.

Every Higuan or Aguero be destroyed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:29am On Jun 10, 2019
It's all over the net how Ronaldo got sad with Bernado Silva winning the Player of the tournament award.

Leader ni, Motivator ko. Gesticulator niko.

Out of 6 matches you play just 2.

Flop in one.

And then you want to take all the glory.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 3:59am On Jun 10, 2019
LordAdam16:

Oga he scored the only two goals to Juventus name in that fixture.

If only the defense had been as drilled as Portugal's in the last two matches or in prior seasons and Juventus would have gone through.

Seriously, do you guys even think before you type?

When you have a GOAT in your team, even Eder and Guedes would have the confidence to score cup-winning goals; while when you have a fraud in your team, even Higuain and Aguero would go missing. You just keep making my points for me.

Messi is a scammer! Poor man's Maradona!

-Lord

U 're a disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 4:04am On Jun 10, 2019
No difference between My School Cup and Nations League
inferior cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 10, 2019
So, let's talk about something very special.
First of all, let me make it clear, I am a cule but I'll try to be as neutral as possible.
What's the basis of this discussion?
The two best players of all time.
Clearly, this era is special where we saw the rivalry of two greatest footballers.
1)WC(2014 & 2018): Messi scored 4 and assisted 1 goal in 2014 WC(Golden ball, Runners up)
Ronaldo scored once and assisted 1(Was not completely fit)
Messi scored once and assisted twice in Russia.
Ronaldo scored 4 with 0 assists in Russia
Overall WC record: Messi- 6 goals and 5 assists.
Ronaldo- 7 goals and 2 assists.
Let's talk about Ronaldo's hattrick against Spain.
1 Penalty, mistake by DDG and world class free kick.
Ronaldo's 4th goal was a header.
So what's the point of talking about all these?
Portugal uses Ronaldo as their main man. The players try to find him whenever possible. On the contrary, Messi was spotted in their half asking for the ball from Otamendi.
Banega provided one good ball and Messi scored.
So, the thing is Ronaldo is always being fed with passes which he converts whereas Messi has to create chances for himself and for the team.
Ronaldo- Euro Winner.
Messi- 3 finals.
2) Club level:
Messi has registered more goals and assists than Ronaldo despite of playing 140+ games less!
Now, Ronaldo has much more goals in UCl knockout stages.
Why?
As a Madrid player and now too, Ronaldo is always being fed! We all know that.
Go check out his goals and find out when he scored a solo goal. Headers, through balls, penalties and tap-ins.
But yes, his off-ball movement is on a different level so that he sets himself free for those crosses.
Against Ajax, Ronaldo scored a goal(header) and was again fed. Same goes with his goal against MUN.
On the other hand, Barcelona revolves around Messi. If Messi is not able to create chances then no one else will do it.
Take Liverpool game as an example.
Jordi Alba was not even able to complete his passes, Suarez was busy diving, Coutinho was lost, Rakitic was playing as if he has been brain-washed!
Yes, Messi didn't have a good game but when one man fails others should step up.
Higuain and Aguero missed open chances in the finals.
The fact of the matter is,
Ronaldo is the best goalscorer. He has all the abilities of a goal scorer.
Heading, power, shoots, penalty, off-ball movement, etc, etc.
But,
Messi is the best player.
Dribbling, passing, vision, free kicks, assisting, scoring, long balls, etc, etc.
With all due respect to Cristiano,
Messi is a much more complete player than him
Ronaldo is a POACHER and Messi is an ARTIST!
And that makes the difference,
Messi has an edge over Cristiano

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2019
the wailing, the gnashing of teeth...

This must be hell cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 7:14am On Jun 10, 2019
nihilistjnr:
the wailing, the gnashing of teeth...

This must be hell cheesy
glorified inter class trophy
smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2019
LordAdam16:

Oga he scored the only two goals to Juventus name in that fixture.

If only the defense had been as drilled as Portugal's in the last two matches or in prior seasons and Juventus would have gone through.

Seriously, do you guys even think before you type?

When you have a EWURE in your team, even Eder and Guedes would have the confidence to score cup-winning goals; while when you have a fraud in your team, even Higuain and Aguero would go missing. You just keep making my points for me.

Messi is a scammer! Poor man's Maradona!

-Lord
So the EWURE is now a motivational speaker like eric thomas or tony robbins.

That's not messi's job, he only focuses on football and doesn't do side hustle. No wonder messi has 70 G+A this season and EWURE has just 38.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2019
Neimar:

glorified inter class trophy

smh

That all the top nations in Europe played in.

Messi is playing against top notch competition like Nicaragua Ecuador and Costa Rica

The real principal's cup is copa America...and Messi can't even win that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2019
tesppidd:
Everyone needs an Eder and a Guedes in their life.

Every Higuan or Aguero be destroyed!
EWURE dey everly choke for final. Na wastes like benzema, bale, guedes, ramos, eder dey always carry am.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2019
I can't still believe we didn't compete with man city for the signing of bernardo silva. He is better than all our midfielders combined angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2019
brandon180:
M a cule, but I accept d truth when I see one.
Ronaldo is by far a better leader than Messi

Btw that Netherlands coach is who Barca needs right now, his defence and midfieldis spot on, and with a strong attack

He will be unstoppable
I like his pattern.
Koeman already said he won't coach Barça now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2019
De Ligt signs for Barcelona

https://twitter.com/srcruyff/status/1136306023629807618?s=12

I always thought he was a trash defender anyway.

Don't quote me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2019
nihilistjnr:

That all the top nations in Europe played in.

Messi is playing against top notch competition like Nicaragua Ecuador and Costa Rica

The real principal's cup is copa America...and Messi can't even win that

they should pair Portugal with France and Belgium
Lemme see how they would qualify

Costa Rica, Ecuador can go toe to toe with any European heavyweight
can't say of Faroe Islands, San Marino nd d likes who Ronaldo pad stats with
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2019
Neimar:

they should pair Portugal with France and Belgium
Lemme see how they would qualify

Costa Rica, Ecuador can go toe to toe with any European heavyweight

Portugal beat France in Euro 2016 final in case you forgot.

Messi still can't win a tournament where Costa Rica and Ecuador call home.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Portugal beat France in Euro 2016 final in case you forgot.
Messi still can't win a tournament where Costa Rica and Ecuador call home.
Lol without Ronaldo
in case u forgot Chile beat Portugal@d confed cup Chile is no small team

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2019
Neimar:

Lol without Ronaldo

in case u forgot Chile beat Portugal@d confed cup
Chile is no small team

Ronaldo has 2 international trophies.

Where is Messis?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Ronaldo has 2 international trophies.
Where is Messis?
watch out U haterz will craw into ya holes wen he wins it this time

trust me
it's Argentina's turn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2019
tesppidd:
It's all over the net how Ronaldo got sad with Bernado Silva winning the Player of the tournament award.

Flop in one.

Are you some kind of psychic to know what was in his mind. Barca fans just looking for a way to belittle my boy. He just kept a straight face and even congratulated Silva after the announcement was made, or was he supposed to run round the stadium hysterically to show he was happy for his teammate. Btw, he won the topscorer award so no need to be unhappy.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2019
Neimar:

watch out
U haterz will craw into ya holes wen he wins it this time

trust me

it's Argentina's turn

Guy stop wasting your time answering those haters. If Messi wins the copa America this year, they will tell you Ronaldo has two international trophies irrespective of the fact that nations league is an organized friendly match laden with a consolatory weightless trophy. Nothing messi does will ever satisfy them. Ronaldo scored less than 30 goals in all competitions for Juve but no one is complaining it's a poor statistics by his standards. Messi scored 51 in all yet they are all rooting for Van dijk for baloon D'or.

What do u think all these messi haters would have said if Messi scored 28 in all competitions and Ronaldo scored 51 for juve?

Ronaldo is aging fast, no more dribbles, his trademark speed has declined and all he does now is scoring yet he doesn't outscore Messi whose role in the team is more diverse.

That good for nothing Higuain made this mockery lasted this long with his terrible misses against Germany in the world cup final. Had Argentina won that trophy all these arguments would have been over.

Messi is a victim of his brilliance

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2019
Krasid:
Are you some kind of psychic to know what was in his mind. Barca fans just looking for a way to belittle my boy. He just kept a straight face and even congratulated Silva after the announcement was made, or was he supposed to run round the stadium hysterically to show he was happy for his teammate. Btw, he won the topscorer award so no need to be unhappy.
story.

other team mates were smiling and cheering him and rubbing his head while that one was keeping straight face

continue.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2019
GoTV:

Guy stop wasting your time answering those haters. If Messi wins the copa America this year, they will tell you Ronaldo has two international trophies irrespective of the fact that nations league is an organized friendly match laden with a consolatory weightless trophy. Nothing messi does will ever satisfy them. Ronaldo scored less than 30 goals in all competitions for Juve but no one is complaining it's a poor statistics by his standards. Messi scores 51 in all yet they are all rooting for Van dijk for baloon D'or.

What do think all these messi haters would have said if Messi scored 28 in all competitions and Ronaldo scored 51 for juve?

Ronaldo is aging fast, no more dribbles, his trademark speed has declined and all he does now is scoring yet he doesn't outscore Messi whose role in the team is more diverse.

That good for nothing Higuain made this mockery lasted this long with his terrible misses against Germany in the world cup final. Had Argentina won that trophy all these arguments would have been over.

Messi is a victim of his brilliance
I just laugh at these Ronaldo fan boys making noise all over the place because of some glorified friendly.

A lot of people even still consider Messi greater than Maradona and Pele who are serial FIFA world cup winners talkelss of some Cristiano Ronaldo.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2019
The annual Copa America will soon take place again thius year.

Lets see if La Midget will win it.

At least Neymar is now out of the competition.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
the trolling will end soon and then Messi will stroll to his 6th unchallenged grin Portugal is the true MPV ......I Stan cool

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Cules should be looking at the bigger picture, Ronaldo gave messi his 6th

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
usbcable:

Was Neymar ever a big deal? Whether he plays or not I don't see how relevant he is in the Brazil team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
Coutinho14:
Cules should be looking at the bigger picture, Ronaldo gave messi his 6th
As of today, 10th June, 2019,

It's between Messi and Van Dyke.

But a lot could still happen in the remaining 5 months.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
tesppidd:

Flop in one.

This guy you dey lie Sha... Jehovah shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
usbcable:

grin

And what is the meaning of annual?

Hope you're not being sarcastic.

However with or without Neymar, hosts Brazil remain heavy favourites.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
liveLongNprospa:

This guy you dey lie Sha... Jehovah shocked
Dey there make weed dey smoke you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
tesppidd:
Dey there make weed dey smoke you.
grin guy you dey lie.. Just accept cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
liveLongNprospa:

grin guy you dey lie.. Just accept cheesy
lol

The video is there.

Been trying to link it up to no avail

(1) (2) (3) ... (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.