Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610142 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DeadPresidents: 1:09am On Jun 16, 2019
Siiuuuuu!!!!!

Colombia did the work of the Lord in a most excellent fashion.

Messi fans, queue up.

Don't even dare think you won't get this copious slander grin grin cheesy grin

"Don't cry for me, Argentina", Madonna said.

I implore you, do feel free to disobey her. I want to see tears and red eyes like a nigga that just puffed potent eegbo grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bahddo(m): 2:12am On Jun 16, 2019
iPopAlomo:
Tooo sure... This guy go quit National Team...

Messi 0 - 2 Columbia

Fulltime.

Ororo for Ballon D'or
oro wetin? Dey there dey dream. Cristiano isn't even top 3 this season. He added nothing to Juve (they won even less than they are used to winning), and Portugal was always solid without him in the group stage and in the final when he went missing in action.

Posting his CV on social media wouldn't help him get the award.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:55am On Jun 16, 2019
nothing looking good for Messi in international tournament... I think something is fundamentally wrong with the Albiceleste. Maybe it's a psychological problem.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 4:20am On Jun 16, 2019
BykeLaByke:
Arghhhhhhhh.....We go again. cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Byke Byke. Byke of life. Hwfar.

Hope u and tesppidd dey alright sha. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 5:20am On Jun 16, 2019
There's a difference between GOAT and Ogufe grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 6:10am On Jun 16, 2019
Wouldn't be Argentina if I'm not bringing out my calculator to keep track of how many points they need to get to the next round FFS.

They probably draw their next group game and then win the last group game,nothing good comes easy.

We go again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2019
Third placed team in the group also qualifies to the next round....arghhhhh,it's Euro 2016 again.grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2019
BykeLaByke:
Third placed team in the group also qualifies to the next round....arghhhhh,it's Euro 2016 again.grin
That's the idea.

We remember the wonders that "3rd best" qualifier worked at Euro 2016.

But they just can't wait a few.weeks more to troll.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2019
tesppidd:
That's the idea.

We remember the wonders that "3rd best" qualifier worked at Euro 2016.

But they just can't wait a few.weeks more to troll.
Guy you don hear the new jim jones album?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2019
The greatest mistake this Messi made was not naturalizing to spain when he had the chance. He wanted to be an Argentine legend like maradona but the current crop of Argentina players will keep dashing his hopes of winning anything. He would have won it all with spain and the argument of who is greatest would not even stand. I only hope they can turn around their results in this year's copa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Guy you don hear the new jim jones album?
grin

I know he dropped but I ve not heard it.

Why you dey ask?

I know say this question na time bomb sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:55am On Jun 16, 2019
GoTV:
The greatest mistake this Messi made was not naturalizing to spain when he had the chance. He wanted to be an Argentine legend like maradona but the current crop of Argentina players will keep dashing his hopes of winning anything. He would have won it all with spain and the argument of who is greatest would not even stand. I only hope they can turn around their results in this year's copa
They will make it out of the group I am sure.

But the price for not topping the group will be falling into Brazil's half of the draw from the knock-out stages.
If they don't top then there's a big likelihood of facing Brazil in the QF or SF.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 8:02am On Jun 16, 2019
The fact is that, Maybe international trophy may elude Messi. I made my peace with it years back.

Nazario never won champions league, despite playing in as many top European clubs and however good he was.

It's just the bitter truth. Maybe, just maybe he never was destined to win. For his sake and ours, I hope he does, but even if he doesn't, ppffffttt

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2019
usbcable:
who is this?

The Japanese wonderkid Kubo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Imagine a south American tournament where the champion could come from the middle East.

God saved them they didn't invite Portugal
That's why they dont invite Europe or African nations.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Let me leave this here

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2019
usbcable:
Let me leave this here
True talk.
Temperament should never come into the debate!
We don't care about temperament!!

Also,

1.We don't want to hear the word "complete"
2.We also don't want to hear "who is the better leader?"

The argument was always about; Who's the best player?

Until some fans boys felt intimidated by that question and felt better asking;

"Who is more complete?"
Or
"Who is the better leader?"

All we want to know is;

"Who Is the best player?"

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2019
barackodam:

Nazario never won championships league, despite playing in as many top European clubs and however good he was.

Nazario won La Liga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2019
Debroslink:

Nazario won La Liga

Auto correct man, and I didn't bother reading

Champions League I meant

I'd correct it now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2019
barackodam:

Auto correct man, and I didn't bother reading

Champions League I meant

I'd correct it now

I just feel sorry for Messi because it seems he's bound to fail forever @ Argentina. At this rate, he'll end up as one of the GOAT like Ororo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2019
Debroslink:

I just feel sorry for Messi because it seems he's bound to fail forever @ Argentina. At this rate, he'll end up as one of the GOAT like Ororo.

After World Cup and 2 defeats to Chile?

I low-key gave up on anything international trophy for him. I really really hope he wins it, but I'm never 100% banking on him to.

Like ddippset said, if only he had chosen Spain instead. If only....

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2019
tesppidd:
grin

I know he dropped but I ve not heard it.

Why you dey ask?

I know say this question na time bomb sha.

at all o.

I really was just asking onto say dipset.

The albums really dope. Ol school New York
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Barca fans, let's ease the tension alit bit, who was your top 3 barca players besides Messi in the just concluded season.

1.Dembele (might be an unpopular opinion)
2. Ter stegen
3. Pique and/or Alba

This is subjective and 100% your opinion, we can agree to disagree tho wink Non-barca are welcome too, I think.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Sommyroy10:
Barca fans, let's ease the tension alit bit, who was your top 3 barca players besides Messi in the just concluded season.

2. Ter stegen
3. Pique and/or Alba

This is subjective and 100% your opinion, we can agree to disagree tho wink Non-barca are welcome too, I think.

Happy Sunday.
I liked Authur but he wasn't creative enough and I also liked Vidal that guy has to be most passionate footballer in the past 10 years.
And then Pique, my man
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2019
IKON360:

I liked Authur but he wasn't creative enough and I also liked Vidal that guy has to be most passionate footballer in the past 10 years.
And then Pique, my man
so you saying 1. Authur, 2. Vidal, 3. Pique.
Nice list, but the first two didn't play as much games that they'd top someone like Stegen?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2019
Just pass ball. But no. Uncle thinks he's playing against Huesca where he can dribble past 5 players for the highlights.

grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:

at all o.

I really was just asking onto say dipset.

The albums really dope. Ol school New York
Frankly i never was a fan of dipset.

Only liked the name 'dipset'

I've been feeling Eminem all my life.

2 GOAT's Messi and Eminem.

I only fan GOATs.

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
Sommyroy10:

2. Ter stegen
3. Pique and/or Alba

Happy Sunday.
Vidal, Pique and Ter Stagen,

In no particular order.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lana1:
Just pass ball. But no. Uncle thinks he's playing against Huesca where he can dribble past 5 players for the highlights.

grin grin
Common man.

He dribbled 5 against Madrid, Arsenal, Valencia, Brazil,
The list is too long to mention.

Not very many teams in the world can beat Colombia.

Colombia is not San Marino.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
tesppidd:
Common man.

He dribbled 5 against Madrid, Arsenal, Valencia, Brazil,
The list is too long to mention.

Not very many teams in the world can beat Colombia.

Colombia is not San Marino.

grin
True.

BUT....

See chance wey Higuain miss. God punish Higuain
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hamid7(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Argentina went to copa with same players that showed complete lack of mentality all these years. Their problem is not lack of talent. I only pity Messi.
Reaching the quarters may boost their mentality.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lana1:

grin grin

Oga shift!

No be this same Messi use dribhle finish dem Giggs, Carrick, Fletcher, JS Park, Nani and co that time for UCL final?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m), Devvy4, nonny1212, Geld(m), jpmoriarti(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.