Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608779 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 5:40am On Jul 03, 2019
TLona1:

Exactly!

Messi has performed well in other international competitions, winning MVP awards so it's not a new thing. The main objective now is to get that Copa America trophy! I don't even care about his performance.. I don't!

Just get that trophy.

When Messi heard he was expected to win a trophy for Argentina:

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 5:43am On Jul 03, 2019
Olamyyde:

Messi has done his fair share of carrying Argentina through the 2014 wc, 2015&2016 copa america and 2018 wc qualifiers. There is no shame in him being carried now. It's not easy carrying the biggest club in the world and Argentina at the same time at 32 years old. Unlike our anal rapist that has been carried by bernardo silva and nobodies like eder and guedes in his national team.

And thats how yet again, he was carried out of Qatar America

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 5:45am On Jul 03, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Lol. Abeg make messi shine against Brazil and also go on to win this copa final

But still yet bitch ass haters go still find reason to lament. Maybe this time they will talk about Qatar being the reason why he won it cheesy

he still remains G O A T ; )

They gave the man the expo, put him in a room alone, no invigilator, and got the man who set the questions on speaker phone, and Messi still failed Jamb

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 5:51am On Jul 03, 2019
nihilistjnr:

They gave the man the expo, put him in a room alone, no invigilator, and got the man who set the questions on speaker phone, and Messi still failed Jamb
cheesy

Ronaldo fanboys are here

Chief messi hater Cristiano-nihilist has arrived

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 5:53am On Jul 03, 2019
My only anger now na make van dijk no win balon d'or

I never liked Argentina. If not for messi i would have loved to enjoy watching brazil devour them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by wman(m): 5:58am On Jul 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 6:07am On Jul 03, 2019
Please bro

My fans need me.

Dont let nihilist hear that i crashed out like qatar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 6:17am On Jul 03, 2019
A multiple league, European and Continental champion for club and country pictured with a fan

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:49am On Jul 03, 2019
Lana1:
Abeg make una close door o.

See tesppidd, bykelabyke, ikon360 and tlona1 trying to sneak out of the thread...
grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 6:59am On Jul 03, 2019
Cules what's the new excuse?

Because e don pass pity, na shame remain for Messi.

See the fraud wen una b dey prop up for Balon D'Or?

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2019
LordAdamX:
Cules what's the new excuse?

Because e don pass pity, na shame remain for Messi.

See the fraud wen una b dey prop up for Balon D'Or?

-Lord

Well, Messi did not compete for Nations League friendly trophy

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hamid7(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2019
Cules let's ignore all the hate-filled dullards.
If Messi win, e pain them. If Messi lose, na im pain them pass.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2019
Common guys, follow me to Barcelona... We'll win trophies there. YIMU

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2019
A goat is not a trophy.

You cannot hang a goat on the wall.

You cannot put your goat in a trophy cabinet

You cannot drink champagne out of a goat

Unlike a trophy, you cannot leave a goat near your food and reasonably expect to go and come back to meet your food untouched.

Unlike a trophy, a goat will die one day.

A goat is not a trophy.

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Well the record is, he hasnt won it...because xavi and iniesta have retired cheesy

Go siddon jo angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2019
When Messi heard that VAR has been consistently giving wrong decisions at female worldcup, but were not consulted for his game:

Why dont we have VAR?!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2019
Messi: The WiFi that fails to connect outside the camp nou grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2019
Another international disasterclass stacked up on the Asun's CV. Just one penalty FFS.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2019
Hamid7:
Cules let's ignore all the hate-filled dullards.
If Messi win, e pain them. If Messi lose, na im pain them pass.

Wait...
That last comment!!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2019
obainojazz:
Common guys, follow me to Barcelona... We'll win trophies there. YIMU
I am starting to feel pity for the guy sha.

Hope he doesn't go into depression

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2019
I think it's time for Messi to call time on his career with the Albiceleste.

Some things are never meant to be.

So many GOAT contenders have certain disappointments in their careers.
That luck element in football would always be there.

Football went political specially since the last decade.

Pele, Maradina, Zidane, Ronaldo De Lima and Ronaldonho never went through all this scrutiny.

In their days, European football was never this divisive and football 'fanship' not this prominent.

Nowadays for instance the whole of England could hate a player just for scoring a hattrick against them, or for dumping an English team out of an European competition.

Today if Messi won 3 world cups and played all his life for River Plate, thousands would Call for him to prove himself in Europe.

If Messi won the world cup and everything under the influence of cocaine thousands would protest for him to prove himself without the coke.

If Messi won the world cup and never won the champions league thousands would Call for him to prove himself in the so-called greatest competition the champions league.

The only time Messi ever had decent team mates was at the 2014 world cup.

Ever since then Argentina has experimented with rookies and newbies tournament after tournament.

At the 2018 world cup against an already devastating Croatian side, all the Albiceleste could muster in their starting line up was;
Cabellero, Mercado, Otamendi, Tagliafico, Salvio, Perez, Acuna, Meza, Mascherano.

Last night; Saravia, Tagliafico, Otamendi, Pezella, De Paul, Acuna, Paredez, Martinez,.

Who da Bleep are these people?

Like i said, some things are not meant to be;

Not winning a SENIOR trophy with Argentina does not degrade his status as top 3 greatest footballers of all time.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2019
nihilistjnr:
A goat is not a trophy.

You cannot hang a goat on the wall.

You cannot put your goat in a trophy cabinet

You cannot drink champagne out of a goat

Unlike a trophy, you cannot leave a goat near your food and reasonably expect to go and come back to meet your food untouched.

Unlike a trophy, a goat will die one day.

A goat is not a trophy.
Which of these trophies is the world cup?

The first or the second?

GOATs and Euros or Some Nations' league cannot possibly be found in one sentence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2019
tesppidd:
Which of these trophies is the world cup?

The first or the second?

GOATs and Euros or Some Nations' league cannot possibly be found in one sentence.

So its a living breathing goat that is now your own trophy.

I thought Messi was a professional football, not olusho agutan

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2019
usbcable:

I am starting to feel pity for the guy sha.

Hope he doesn't go into depression

grin
Thankfully, Sniper has been banned.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2019
nihilistjnr:

So its a living breathing goat that is now your own trophy.

I thought Messi was a professional football, not olusho agutan
Euros and Nations league or whatever have suddenly become the greatest trophy in football.
Lol.

People that have won and performed at the FIFA world cup are talking GOAT, Euros and a serial world cup failure is talking!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2019
With

A record 4 man of the match awards at one World Cup for Argentina

A record 5 man of the match awards at all World Cups

A record 3 man of the match awards at one Copa America

A record 5 man of the match awards at Copa America for Argentina

All time Top Scorer and Assist maker for Argentina

Best player at the FIFA World Cup 2014

Individually Messi has done more than his best for Argentina.

Time to quit.

He cannot play his own and play other people's own to win a team trophy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2019
tesppidd:
With

A record 4 man of the match awards at one World Cup for Argentina

A record 5 man of the match awards at all World Cups

A record 3 man of the match awards at one Copa America

A record 5 man of the match awards at Copa America for Argentina

All time Top Scorer and Assist maker for Argentina

Best player at the FIFA World Cup 2014

Individually Messi has done more than his best for Argentina.

Time to quit.

He cannot play his own and play other people's own to win a team trophy.
Shalaye

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2019
Lana1:
Shalaye
Counter!

You're just here on nairaland declaring who's GOAT and who's not.

Remains nothing more than your opinion.

Nothing more!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2019
tesppidd:
I think it's time for Messi to call time on his career with the Albiceleste.

Some things are never meant to be.

So many GOAT contenders have certain disappointments in their careers.
That luck element in football would always be there.

Football went political specially since the last decade.

Pele, Maradina, Zidane, Ronaldo De Lima and Ronaldonho never went through all this scrutiny.

In their days, European football was never this divisive and football 'fanship' not this prominent.

Nowadays for instance the whole of England could hate a player just for scoring a hattrick against them, or for dumping an English team out of an European competition.

Today if Messi won 3 world cups and played all his life for River Plate, thousands would Call for him to prove himself in Europe.

If Messi won the world cup and everything under the influence of cocaine thousands would protest for him to prove himself without the coke.

If Messi won the world cup and never won the champions league thousands would Call for him to prove himself in the so-called greatest competition the champions league.

The only time Messi ever had decent team mates was at the 2014 world cup.

Ever since then Argentina has experimented with rookies and newbies tournament after tournament.

At the 2018 world cup against an already devastating Croatian side, all the Albiceleste could muster in their starting line up was;
Cabellero, Mercado, Otamendi, Tagliafico, Salvio, Perez, Acuna, Meza, Mascherano.

Last night; Saravia, Tagliafico, Otamendi, Pezella, De Paul, Acuna, Paredez, Martinez,.

Who da Bleep are these people?

Like i said, some things are not meant to be;

Not winning a SENIOR trophy with Argentina does not degrade his status as top 3 greatest footballers of all time.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2019
just see as dem dy insult Messi
everybody knew Brazil was going to beat Argentina
nr be today e start
I was just hoping for a miracle
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Neimar:
just see as dem dy insult Messi
everybody knew Brazil was going to beat Argentina
nr be today e start
I was just hoping for a miracle
baba keep shut. Your Messi is a fraud.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Neymar1095:
baba keep shut. Your Messi is a fraud.
Messi is not

(1) (2) (3) ... (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: stephennel(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.