Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4622237 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) (3698) ... (6205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2019
Igbosmoker:
cheesy love it
Thanks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ucsquare(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2019
Igbosmoker:
For those that said "ronaldo is a better scorer"

So also if Ronaldo should retire from football today and Messi keeps on playing till his 60's, Ronaldo will still have more international trophies than Messi.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2019
ucsquare:

So also if Ronaldo should retire from football today and Messi keeps on playing till his 60's, Ronaldo will still have more international trophies than Messi.. grin grin
We are comparing individuals not countries

And the last time I checked there is no country called Messi and no country called Ronaldo.

Your submission is thereby overruled and tagged as "NONSENSE"

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2019
ucsquare:

next year is Copa America and Argentina will be co host, Argentina is 100% sure of winning.

Messi has more international achievement than your Ronaldo,. He has 2 Copa America golden ball and 1 world cup, Ronaldo has none

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ucsquare(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2019
Igbosmoker:
next year is Copa America and Argentina will be co host, Argentina is 100% sure of winning.

Messi has more international achievement than your Ronaldo,. He has 2 Copa America golden ball and 1 world cup, Ronaldo has none

Just take a look of what CONMEBOL has finally turn the Copa America into..

A tournament played every 4 years have been turned into an annual event all because of the failures of the midget..

Won't be surprised after failing in the next showpiece they might decide to organise it twice in a year..

Nonsense and stupidity..

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2019
ucsquare:

A tournament played every 4 years have been turned into an annual event all because of the failures of the midget..

Won't be surprised after failing in the next showpiece they might decide to organise it twice in a year..

Nonsense and stupidity..

you don't have sense, if Messi can control Copa America regulation, Argentina would have been winning it .

The timeline was changed so that the Copa America and the European cup will have the same year in hosting.

You choose to ignore my write up that Messi has more individual achievement internationally than Ronaldo.

Which cup has Ronaldo ever been declared as the best? None

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2019
ucsquare:

It is not over for messi until it is over,u shud knw dat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2019
Igbosmoker:
you don't have sense, if Messi can control Copa America regulation, Argentina would have been winning it .

The timeline was changed so that the Copa America and the European cup will have the same year in hosting.

You choose to ignore my write up that Messi has more individual achievement internationally than Ronaldo.

I'm sure he knows dis,but d guy gaz talk wetin go make am happy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
ucsquare:

Nonsense and stupidity..

What do you expect from an igbo-smoker that supports a team of Bottlers grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ucsquare(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
Igbosmoker:

Only barca bots will put an undeserved golden ball has a better achievement than actually lifting the trophy of a particular tournament..

For your info, before the midget, Argentina has won 2 world cups, 14 Copa America and 1 confederation cup..

But we all know the case on ground since the midget started putting on the colours of the La Albiceleste- FAILURE..

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Una dy see Kane goal

Suarez suppose dy chop bench with seat belt

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by wman(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Igbosmoker:

Nonsense. Argentina hosted in 2011 and the midget led them to a shameful Quarter Final exit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
If Messi fails to score in his next 109 games, then he will have the same goal/game ratio with Ronaldo.

Crazy stuff!!!

109 whooping games.

shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
ucsquare:

Only barca bots will put an undeserved golden ball has a better achievement than actually lifting the trophy of a particular tournament..

For your info, before the midget, Argentina has won 2 world cups, 14 Copa America and 1 confederation cup..

But we all know the case on ground since the midget started putting on the colours of the La Albiceleste- FAILURE..
But how do you explain Portugal winning the most important match in their history against France with Ronaldo missing literally?

And then winning the second most important match in their history against the Netherlands again with Ronaldo missing?, this time not literally.

And how do you explain that even with all the photos you posted he still cannot get Messi's name out of his lips?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin I've noticed there are more ronaldo fans here than messi.

Obsession like their hero
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
tesppidd:
If Messi fails to score in his next 109 games, then he will have the same goal/game ratio with Ronaldo.

Crazy stuff!!!

109 whooping games.

shocked shocked
that's G.O.AT level stuff's right there. Ronaldo will even be the first retire lol

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
Igbosmoker:
grin I've noticed there are more ronaldo fans here than messi.

Obsession like their hero

It's no longer a new thing that Ronaldo has a crush on Messi.

Let's just continue living with it.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
What where watford thinking wearing yellow smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
TLona1:

It's no longer a new thing that Ronaldo has a crush on Messi.

Let's just continue living with it.

Haha,crush

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
Igbosmoker:

U forgot to mention Olympic gold medal..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
�[MARCA] | De Jong: "If I haven't played well then it's because of me, not because of my position."

� De Jong: "This is a simple position on the pitch and in the next matches I will do better," he told El Periodico.

� De Jong: "I have to adapt and I have talked with Valverde about football issues and we have watched videos."

� De Jong: "The coach should not ask me where I prefer to play, as he is the coach and he decides."

� De Jong: "At Ajax and with the national team I played in central midfield, but it is different because we played with a double pivot."

� De Jong: "Against Real Betis and Osasuna I played wider and if I didn't play well then it was my fault."

� De Jong: "People began to debate about my position, asking if I had to play here or there, and it seemed crazy."

� De Jong: "I have always played as a midfielder and I like it because you touch the ball a lot and you are at the centre of the game,"

� De Jong: "If you touch the ball a lot, you control the game."

� De Jong: "I have played in this position all my life, but I have once played as a striker."

� De Jong: "I also played in the defence about three years ago at Ajax, but my ambition is to be a midfielder."

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
barca basketball team na bottlers

God 4bid shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Our midfield today comprises of Rakitic, Roberto and De Jong, unfortunately Suarez is starting...
I think it's a good thing that Busquets is starting lesser and lesser games. Also our forwards are Griezman, C. Perez and Suarez. I hope Griezman scores today
Coutinho delivered a man of the match display for Bayern Munich and also scored his first goal today. He played as Cam too... Well Barca doesn't work with that sha but I pray he enjoys his loan and emerges as one of Bundesliga's best players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Neimar:
barca basketball team na bottlers
God 4bid shocked
Why did you say so?..Shey no be Valencia dem dey play?..Match never Finish nah
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
Messi benched again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
tesppidd:
Messi benched again.
All for the best

He is yet to be fully fit. I noticed it against dortmund
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
Its like coutinho just love red jersey

Nigger had 9.8 ratings according to sofascore

Best player on the pitch today by a mile

Mehn anytime i remember we had a chance to sign bernardo silva i dey vex
Perfect 10 rating today for him amd de bruyne
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Look at firpo grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Wat was firpo thinking
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sharp sharp...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
Firpogrin grin...No wonder Valverde no dey gree put the guy for Matchday squad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
cry cry Don't trust all these Laliga teams jare except Malaga then

(1) (2) (3) ... (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) (3698) ... (6205) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.