Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4583011 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Debroslink:

Your eyes don clear.
I swear
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
gustav25:
Lol....waiting for the Valverde ass licker Ikon360 to come and lick
Go and tell that to your LovePeddler mother
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
where is that valverde wa.nk tard angry

Let's be patient with Valverde. Since he came to Barca he hasn't lost up to 15 games.

All of you claiming to be Barca fans are fake. Valverde tactics are good enough for the club. Let's just have patience

Ikon360 knows this

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
TLona1:
Valverde has lost just 2 games this season. Let's be calm with him and keep on losing.

Ikon360 knows this.
Shey you said you were tired of Barcelona winning La Liga and Copa Del Rey, what you needed is Champions league... Well?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Eruditor:
When I was hear saying the coach does not know how to use his players people thought I was defending Coutinho.

Everyone seems to have regressed. Every one.

Like we are relying on player talent to overwhelm other teams and that is not a consistent way to win things.

Go and sleep first, your brain is working like a flip-flop, no thanks to my Lagos boy, Ramoni and his gang. cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SonG113(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
win*
Their fans:

1. Messi is no human
2. Fati is the next good thing
3. Suarez is a beast

Barcelona lose*

1. Valverde is a bad coach
2. #ValverdeOut
3. Valverde have no clue about football.

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lana1:
Debroslink if ur guy dies, no need for autopsy. We already know cause of death. grin grin

Almost an average of 2 goal conceded per shocked

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
IKON360:

Shey you said you were tired of Barcelona winning La Liga and Copa Del Rey, what you needed is Champions league... Well?

The Barcelona that played against Dortmund last week may not pass Quarter final.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lana1:
Debroslink if ur guy dies, no need for autopsy. We already know cause of death. grin grin

This was the same mumu keeper they said was better than Alisson. Barkabots. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
SonG113:
win*
Their fans:

1. Messi is no human
2. Fati is the next good thing
3. Suarez is a beast

Barcelona lose*

1. Valverde is a bad coach
2. #ValverdeOut
3. Valverde have no clue about football.

Valverde is a clueless motherfúcker. He most times depends on individual brilliance from the players.

That's just the way it is.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
TLona1:

The Barcelona that played against Dortmund last week may not pass Quarter final.

Who asked you?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
Is this coach too dumb to realize that we are still making the same mistake again. Coutinho cannot play wide now same thing with griezmann he too cannot play wide. The reason why most fans wanted neymar back was that he can play wide now we have Ansu that is perfect why not start him. My own is that Suarez should just go he has no importance anymore messi should play false 9 i dont care if he comes deep. I hv never seen such useless defending i guess pique didn't learn frm puyol at all.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
airmark:

Who asked you?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mr Airmark please leave me alone tonight.

As I dey like this, I can break bottle on anybody's head
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
airmark:

This was the same mumu keeper they said was better than Alisson. Barkabots. cheesy

Barca fans like comparing Ter Stegen to his superiors. All it took was one season for Allison to surpass Ter Stegen. Whereas, Ter Stegen is still sitting in the shadows of Neuer. Talk less of being best keeper in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
TLona1:

Eeyah. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sholaani:

Almost an average of 2 goal conceded per shocked
No wonder he cant bench Neuer. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Seunnzy(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lana1:
Barca fans like comparing Ter Stegen to his superiors. All it took was one season for Allison to surpass Ter Stegen. Whereas, Ter Stegen is still sitting in the shadows of Neuer. Talk less of being best keeper in the world.
even Allison will sit in Neuers shadow if he was German ABI no be same Allison wey dem open his yansh for world cup

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
TLona1:

Mr TLona1, you will be handed over to the security opertives, if you involve in any violent conduct here.

Enjoy this amala, courtesy Lana1 of Ibaadanland, but you deserve no soup. Manage am like that.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Seunnzy:

even Allison will sit in Neuers shadow if he was German
Maybe the Allison that was in Roma.

If they could push out the likes of Lahm, Schweinsteiger and Klose for younger generation of players, then Allison would definitely bench Neuer

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
airmark:

Mr TLona1, you will be handed over to the security opertives, if you involve in any violent conduct here.

Enjoy this amala, courtesy Lana1 of Ibaadanland, but you deserve no soup. Manage am like that.

Cant imagine eating any swallow without soup. grin grin

That's as good as torture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Seunnzy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lana1:
Maybe the Allison that was in Roma.

If they could push out the likes of Lahm, Schweinsteiger and Klose for younger generation of players, then Allison would definitely bench Neuer
dude when the way that German coach idolises neuer ehn... apart from Ter Stegen other keepers are even there that can bench neuer currently but nah..they still want neeur meanwhile they didn't push out any of those players u mentioned..they retired
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
TLona1:
Valverde has lost just 2 games this season. Let's be calm with him and keep on losing.

Ikon360 knows this.

U bet!!! That guy is so fucccking UNBELIEVABLE

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
airmark:

Go and sleep first, your brain is working like a flip-flop, no thanks to my Lagos boy, Ramoni and his gang. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have the floor.

Thanks for the correction though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
airmark:

grin grin. This is pure wickedness.

Why would you serve me hot amala with no soup? Only a sadistic psychopath would enjoy such meal.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
The only good thing about this match was that a Nigerian scored.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
TLona1:

grin grin. This is pure wickedness.

Why would you serve me hot amala with no soup? Only a sadistic psychopath would enjoy such meal.

At this moment, you have no choice than to manage it like that.

Sorry, we didn't provide you water to rinse your hand and to drink, next time we will fix that.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
airmark:

At this moment, you have no choice than to manage it like that.

Sorry, we didn't provide you water to rinse your hand and to drink, next time we will fix that.

I will manage it for now. Be prepared to eat something worse when Hazard drops a disaster class performance tomorrow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
If messy doesn't perform, barka loses. It doesn't matter the gaffer at the dugout.

When will these emotional ediotic fans of barka realize that their problem is never the coach. Everything is hinged on messi's performance in a match.

Even tito was on a hospital bed bagging 3pts as far as messi was on form.

Now messing is ageing and barka getting exposed , na coach dey bear the brunt of the ediotic fans' anger

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
We don suffer

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin grin
Even Madrid fans no wait for their own de troll us, Chelsea n man u fans too. Chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.