Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613077 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
Messi's number of assists will soon surpass Maradona's number career goals shocked

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
Let's leave international football aside for a moment,

What Messi has done in club football has not be witnessed in history.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
tesppidd:
I say the level of idiocy going on with impunity here today is baffling, mind boggling.

I tire my brother.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
TLona1:

Wikipedia this, Wikipedia that.

Prove to us that Maradona didn't use drugs to support his career.

After all you were about 40 years when Maradona just started his career and watched hia whole career.
LMFAO.....You must be a Wum.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
spillo1:

LMFAO.....You must be a Wum.

Daddy, you don't know anything. Stick to arguing Nigerian politics.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
I have said it before on this thread. You guys should please stick with your Messi vs ronaldo argument cus that's were your knowledge starts and ends. Leave the O.G's Alone. Next time you want to spit fallacy about Maradonna wash your mouth twice.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
Even UEFA Champions League knows cool

One Spillo forming Methuselah in the outskirts of Ibadan will be spilling out gabbage.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fladm(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
spillo1:
I have said it before on this thread. You guys should please stick with your Messi vs ronaldo argument cus that's were your knowledge starts and ends. Leave the O.G's Alone. Next time you want to spit fallacy about Maradonna wash your mouth twice.

If not for world cup that he won... I know its the only thing giving you mouth to talk.

If Messi don win world cup ni, nobody will even have time to argue with you and all your napoli BS..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
spillo1:

You and other deluded people are the only ones spitting fallacy because y'all don't know anything.

Lampard - "I watched Maradona while growing up but for me, Messi is the greatest ever"

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Fladm:

If not for world cup that he won... I know its the only thing giving you mouth to talk.

If Messi don win world cup ni, nobody will even have time to argue with you and all your napoli BS..
LMFAO.....I haven't even said anything about Messi inability to win a world cup or trophies when not backed up by world class players. Winning a world cup gives you a legend status but winning a world cup the way Maradonna did in 1986 gives your a god status. Then picking an average team and dominating with them against better opponents makes you an Alpha and Omega of all players. Only De lima would have gotten close but injuries happened.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fladm(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
spillo1:

National level there is no May be. Maradonna has a god status in Argentina.

Club level Messi has always enjoyed the luxury of playing with world class players all through his career in a dominant team and in an era that favours attackers. Is winning trophies with the strongest team in a two team league more impressive than what Maradonna did at Napoli? Winning Serie A with Napoli at that time trumps anything Messi has done at club level. If the roles were reversed and Messi had to play in the 80's and early 90's Serie A with Napoli, do you think he could carry them to any title? Maradonna carried a Napoli side that finished 2 spots above relegation the season before he joined to 2 league titles and two 2nd place finish. This was when Serie A was like the Premier league and La Liga Combined. Club level Maradonna is still ahead.

@Bolded

Yes na... I remember he single-handedly won 4 European Cups for them... He was soo Good.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
spillo1:

LMFAO.....I haven't even said anything about Messi inability to win a world cup or trophies when not surrendered by world class players.

Maradona never won the UCL!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fladm(m): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
spillo1:

LMFAO.....I haven't even said anything about Messi inability to win a world cup or trophies when not surrendered by world class players.

Who did he surrender to now??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fladm(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
TLona1:

Imagine
Best in club football but no win European cup /ucl... Very laughable

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
TLona1:

LMFAO.....This trash again. The Holy Grail of football is the World cup. When you have that the other trophies take a back seat.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
spillo1:

LMFAO.....This trash again. The Holy Grail of football is the World cup. When you have that the other trophies take a back seat.

See him changing mouth again

I thought you said Maradona did better than Messi at club level. Messi has 4 UCLs for his club Maradona has none.

We will not stop to keep pummeling your head until sense finally enters.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Fladm:

@Bolded

Yes na... I remember he single-handedly won 4 European Cups for them... He was soo Good.
You mean Messi Singlehandedly won 4 Champions League including one he didn't play from the quarter final to the final......LMFAO.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Fladm:

Imagine
Best in club football but no win European cup /ucl... Very laughable

He will still come and tell us Maradona did better than Messi at club level.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fladm(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
spillo1:

LMFAO.....I haven't even said anything about Messi inability to win a world cup or trophies when not backed up by world class players. Winning a world cup gives you a legend status but winning a world cup the way Maradonna did in 1986 gives your a god status. Then picking an average team and dominating with them against better opponents makes you an Alpha and Omega of all players. Only De lima would have gotten close but injuries happened.

All these are stories for the gods...
Only world cup put him even side by side with messi. tongue

Messi with a world cup would be undisputed forget Story.... And some people would have even died of High BP since... They would be watching Messi destroy more people from a TV in Hell. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
TLona1:

See him changing mouth again

I thought you said Maradona did better than Messi at club level. Messi has 4 UCLs for his club Maradona has none.

We will not stop to keep pummeling your head until sense finally enters.
Wikipedia Analyst..... Please go back and read properly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fladm(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
spillo1:

You mean Messi Singlehandedly won 4 Champions League including one he didn't play from the quarter final to the final......LMFAO.

Did i mention Messi grin
Na Maradona i dey talk about naw
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Fladm:

Only world cup put him even side by side with Messi (in international level) tongue

Messi with a world cup would be undisputed forget Story.... And some people would have even died of High BP since... They would be watching Messi destroy more people from a TV in Hell. Lol

Corrected.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Fladm:

Only world cup put him even side by side with messi. tongue

LMFAO....And all these rubbish you typed here are stories for who?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fladm(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
spillo1:

You must have a very large and strong tv... Watching all football matches from 1950 till now.... Na u o.....Respect !!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
spillo1:

You said Maradona did better than Messi at club level didn't you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fladm(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
spillo1:

LMFAO....And all these rubbish you typed here are stories for who?

Think about your rubbish first..
Then come back next week and read mine againmine lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fladm(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
TLona1:

Corrected.

Yeah
Definitely grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
tesppidd:
Why is it always Messi versus Maradona + Pele + Cristiano?

The strength of one player versus the collective strengths of 3 players.

grin grin

Fools led by that sub human Neymar1095.
Who is this zombie? cheesy cheesy. Stupppidd who doesn't know the meaning of two spot above relegation. But Old man you are really Stupppidd and useless cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
cheesy cheesy I am still imagining Messi at Everton. The midget fraud won't last 2 season before he retires.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
spillo1:

LMFAO how old are you ? Maradonna was a pure 10. Do you know the meaning of a 10 in football? Think of Ozil,Laudraup,Guillit etc Maradonna was a pure midfielder. Messi and maradonna never had or played the same role in any team.

Still waiting for you to show me the lies and inaccuracies in my other post .

Who does Ozil's type of work for Barca?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
Fladm:

@Bolded

Who is this new dumb dumb on this thread. cheesy. I see you have already been infected with Stupppiddity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
TLona1:

cheesy cheesy Your Tax fraud can't even win spoon with Argentina. Let's take him to Everton and see how many champions league he will win? Your Stupppiddity is shocking

(1) (2) (3) ... (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.