Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,336 members, 7,867,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4682054 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3771) (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
DeadPresidents:
This hits hard on a quantum level grin
Since cryuff took over barca won 2 trebles and 1 sextuple while madrid won none undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:

We know who the real stat padder is.

It's not by scoring inconsequential goals against Iran , Ecuador or Sparta Prague
My post is about the stat padding.

Your first line is about stat padding.

How does Messi's lack of Knock-out goals address the issue of stat padding?

However, Messi is known to drop masterclasses even without scoring.
Hence;

World Cup best Player...... CHECK.
Junior World Cup best Player CHECK.
Copa America best Player.......CHECK.
Olympics best player.............CHECK.
Best Copa America young Player..CHECK OUT!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
ddippset:
My people see results ooh. Abeg na basket ball them dey play for these European qualifiers?

Italy 9 Armenia 1.

Spain 5 Romania 0.

Switzerland 6 Gibraltar 1 (these ones dey play ball?)

Farmers and bricklayers don fill Europe grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
obainojazz:
Argentina played friendly yesterday... did they win a trophy again
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
ddippset:

You can't draw a knockout competition, you can only win or lose.

We can see the person busy scoring important goals, and the one who stat pads with irrelevant goals.

Imagine scoring double of all Messis goals in UCL from quarter finals to Finals. DOUBLE as in multiplied by two

That's why one guy has two real trophies for his country, while the other guy is vigorously celebrating winning a thank-you-for-coming takeaway pack.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
ddippset:

However, Messi is known to drop masterclasses even without scoring.
Hence;

World Cup best Player...... CHECK.

Mistaken identity

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:

We can see the person busy scoring important goals, and the one who stat pads with irrelevant goals.

Imagine scoring double of all Messis goals in UCL from quarter finals to Finals. DOUBLE as in multiplied by two

That's why one guy has two real trophies for his country, while the other guy is vigorously celebrating winning a thank-you-for-coming takeaway pack.
Wait Wait Wait

Are we talking about internationals or UCL?

I am lost.

angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SkimpleD: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lol.

This is funny mehn. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Mistaken identity
I have said this severally;

You guys need to let Blatter retire.

Blatter said Messi was better than Ronaldo, Messi was an artist. You guys cursed Blatter day to day.

Blatter says he didn't agree with Messi as the golden ball winner. You guys began worshipping Blatter.

Whom do you say Blatter is?
grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
ddippset:
I have said this severally;

You guys need to let Blatter retire.

Blatter said Messi was better than Ronaldo, Messi was an artist. You guys cursed Blatter day to day.

Blatter says he didn't agree with Messi as the golden ball winner. You guys began worshipping Blatter.

Whom do you say Blatter is?
grin

Na Blatter get award.

If he says the award was given to the wrong person, he is right...na him get award!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Mistaken identity
The rules for choosing the World Cup Golden Ball winner were not changed.

A panel of experts is chosen to analyse every statistic and performance.
It's been that way since 40 years.

How does Blatter say it was a mistake?
How do you even agree with Blatter?

Has it ever been in Blatter's place to choose the winner?

Common don't hate the player, hate the game only.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
ddippset:
Wait Wait Wait

Are we talking about internationals or UCL?

I am lost.

angry

Both.

Messi is a failure in both compared to Ororo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
ddippset:
The rules for choosing the World Cup Golden Ball winner were not changed.

A panel of experts is chosen to analyse every statistic and performance.
It's been that way since 40 years.

How does Blatter day it was a mistake?
How do you even agree with Blatter.

Has it ever been in Blatter's place to chose the winner?

Common don't hate the player, hate the game only.

Blatter was FIFA president

The award is a FIFA award

If the FIFA president said the FIFA award was awarded mistakenly, he is right. Na him get the organisation
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Both.

hehehehe

I didn't even know when you switched.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
ddippset:
hehehehe

I didn't even know when you switched.

I didn't at all.

What I did was tackle the stat padding accusation.

I hit you initially with the national record, then before you tried to wriggle out of it by using club stats, I quickly went to lock the gate there too

I'm still focused very much on the national stats.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Both.

Ronaldo knows how to pad stats against Lithuania and countries yet to be discovered countries. grin

Ronaldo knows how to flop in finals for Portugal grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
ddippset:
Ronaldo knows how to pad stats against Lithuania and countries yet to be discovered countries. grin

Ronaldo knows how to flop in finals for Portugal grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I didn't at all.

What I did was tackle the stat padding accusation.

I hit you initially with the national record, then before you tried to wriggle out of it by using club stats, I quickly went to lock the gate there too

I'm still focused very much on the national stats.
lol

Pls show me where I switched to club stats.
Abeg show me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=nihilistjnr post=84172445][/quote]show me where I switched to club stats.
I can't find it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=nihilistjnr post=84172445][/quote]Obviously written by a Ronaldo fan boy.

It's like choosing to win a battle or a war.

He was the best player at 4 didfernt tournaments.

Ronaldo who has scored in the knock outs.

Oya List out the best player awards for Ronaldo and state the tournaments.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
ddippset:
lol

Pls show me where I switched to club stats.
Abeg show me.

I didn't say you did, paddy mi

I was striking pre-emptively, just in case you tried to.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
ddippset:
Obviously written by a Ronaldo fan boy.

It's like choosing to win a battle or a war.

He was the best player at 4 didfernt tournaments.

Ronaldo who has scored in the knock outs.

Oya List out the best player awards for Ronaldo and state the tournaments.

I hope you're not counting world cup in that list
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I hope you're not counting world cup in that list
In Don Jazzy's voice;

"If you wantit, coman collet it"

grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ronaldo's international trophies in 2 pictures.

tongue

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
On this day in 2005, Ronaldinho destroyed Santiago Bernabeu and even got a standing ovation from Madrid fans after the great performance.

He passed the vibe on to Messi and we all know what has happened years after...

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Some very interesting numbers.

*International goals.

Messi 70 goals.
Ronaldo 99 goals.

*Against top TEN ranked Nations;

Messi 19 goals = 27 percent.
Ronaldo 8 goals = 8 percent.

*Against top 50 ranked Nations
;

Messi 57 goals = 81 percent.
Ronaldo 28 goals = 29 percent.

*Against Nations ranked 50 to 200.

Messi 13 goals = 19 percent.
Ronaldo 71 goals = 72 percent.

What manner of scam is this FFS?

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
ddippset:
Some very interesting numbers.

*International goals.

Messi 70 goals.
Ronaldo 99 goals.

*Against top TEN ranked Nations;

Messi 19 goals = 27 percent.
Ronaldo 8 goals = 8 percent.

*Against top 50 ranked Nations
;

Messi 57 goals = 81 percent.
Ronaldo 28 goals = 29 percent.

*Against Nations ranked 50 to 200.

Messi 13 goals = 19 percent.
Ronaldo 71 goals = 72 percent.

What manner of scam is this FFS?

Grand scam.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
TLona1:

Grand scam.

This is not a scam
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Leyqute:

This is not a scam
Out of Point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DeadPresidents: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
Is there no Barca news to read here? The Ronaldo obsession is.... sickening to say the least.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by arukwe123(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
DeadPresidents:
Is there no Barca news to read here? The Ronaldo obsession is.... sickening to say the least.
Pot calling Kettle black. What are you doing here. The last time I checked you in a Barcelona thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Damn. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (3771) (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.