Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4594140 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3777) (3778) (3779) (3780) (3781) (3782) (3783) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jamiuolatoye(m): 2:56am On Nov 28, 2019
Fc Barcelona it's time we don't missed any Live Football again Join my Telegram Group to Get Links to Stream Live Football on your Phone for Free of charge follow Link below to Join Group
�� https:///physients
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 6:48am On Nov 28, 2019
Olamyyde:
This bastard is benching arthur again. Walahi valverde na madrid fan shocked

2 valverdes playing well for madrid
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2019
TLona1:
We've topped the group Bayyyyyyyybbeeeeehhh!

Barcelona - Chelsea will be ok for me. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2019
airmark:

You haven't learnt your lessons. No matter how bad EV is, Chelsea of today is not a worry for Barcelona.

I mean you guys couldn't beat 10th placed Valencia ffs. Is it Zouma - Tomori that wanna contain the wrath of MSG? grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2019
Debroslink:

You haven't learnt your lessons. No matter how bad EV is, Chelsea of today is not a worry for Barcelona.

I mean you guys couldn't beat 10th placed Valencia ffs. Is it Zouma - Tomori that wanna contain the wrath of MSG? grin

The only MSG i know is Madison Square Garden.

Levante vs Fake MSG 3-1

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2019
airmark:

Me too grin

But Stamford bridge first
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2019
airmark:

The only MSG i know is Madison Square Garden.

Levante vs Fake MSG 3-1

And are you better than Levante who's above Valencia in La liga at the moment?

Had Parejo scored that penalty, you won't be running your mouth here. Instead of you to be calling out teams like Leipzig, na Barcelona you dey call. Ain't you tired of Barcelona burning down your bridge?

Or better still, lose to Lille and jejely go and defend your Yoropa league.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2019
Debroslink:

And are you better than Levante who's above Valencia in La liga at the moment?

Had Parejo scored that penalty, you won't be running your mouth here. Instead of you to be calling out teams like Leipzig, na Barcelona you dey call. Ain't you tired of Barcelona burning down your bridge?

Or better still, lose to Lille and jejely go and defend your Yoropa league.

The same Levante that lost at home to Espanyol, walloped MSG. grin I can only be afraid of PSG, not MSG.

Your team couldnt score a goal against Slavia prague, you will be just 2 matches away from getting your coach sacked in UCL, if you meet Chelsea.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2019
brandon180:
I felt for dembele Sha, he was frustrated.
Almost close to tears.

almost?

he cried. only after he wiped it that he raised his head up. to form hard core, "me i no ift cry" grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2019
TLona1:

Me too grin

But Stamford bridge first

No, Nou camp first.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2019
airmark:

The same Levante that lost at home to Espanyol, walloped MSG. grin I can only be afraid of PSG, not MSG.

Your team couldnt score a goal against Slavia prague, you will be just 2 matches away from getting your coach sacked in UCL, if you meet Chelsea.

Get your facts straight. My team pumped 2 goals on Slavia Prague
Levante is a very tough team like others in La liga. If you doubt, ask Hazard who is struggling to cope with the pressure of La liga. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2019
Debroslink:

Get your facts straight. My team pumped 2 goals on Slavia Prague
Levante is a very tough team like others in La liga. If you doubt, ask Hazard who is struggling to cope with the pressure of La liga. grin

grin grin
No wonder you have strange confidence in your team.

Sorry, you don't even know that your team failed to score against them at Nou camp. grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2019
airmark:

Your team couldnt score a goal against Slavia prague,

Dont twist it. Read what you posted again

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2019
Debroslink:

Dont twist it. Read what you posted again

Yes, did you score against them in your most recent meeting? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2019
airmark:

No, Nou camp first.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2019
airmark:

grin grin
No wonder you have strange confidence in your team.

Sorry, you don't even know that your team failed to score against them at Nou camp. grin grin grin

Think of how to beat Lille first grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2019
brandon180:
I felt for dembele Sha, he was frustrated.
Almost close to tears.

He actually cried
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
simiife:

He actually cried
what happened to him pls...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tarabye: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
This is damage control and I am saying this as a Barca fan
I hope his assist to Griezzman was also a control damage

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
This is damage control and I am saying this as a Barca fan
I hope his assist to Griezzman was also a control damage...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
mostob:
what happened to him pls...
Injury..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
NoFap123:

I hope his assist to Griezzman was also a control damage...
Yes it was, of course it’s Messi , if he wants you to score you will score
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
NoFap123:
Injury..
ok
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
The world just doesn't appreciate the level of insanity in being the world's best scorer and also the world's best play maker at the same time.

It doesn't!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
Messi is the IFFHS Best Playmaker of the Year

He has the record for most playmaker awards along with xavi(4). No other forward has won more than 1.

Fighting KDB for playmaker award, fighting Ronaldo, lewandowski, Mbappe for goalscorer award. Leo the multi-threaded kettle grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2019
FC Barcelona are 120 years old today �

120 Years of History and Glory ��
120 Years of Barça ��

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2019
Olamyyde:

He has the record for most playmaker awards along with xavi(4). No other forward has won more than 1.

Fighting KDB for playmaker award, fighting Ronaldo, lewandowski, Mbappe for goalscorer award. Leo the multi-threaded kettle grin
Madt!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2019
Happy Anniversary Barca fans

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sotall(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2019
Arsenal coach sacked

When will Barca's coach be sacked?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2019
Olamyyde:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sacked? Is that a word? My man can't relate... We move grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3777) (3778) (3779) (3780) (3781) (3782) (3783) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.