Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4605359 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
Cheat code

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Wow I didn't know messi plays in premiere league grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Olamyyde:
Cheat code
mhen he's insane and so underrated
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Greatest international player ever and he's not even close.

Won all MVP in every competition in played in, never done before ever

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Olamyyde:
Cheat code
But But But

Ronaldo lept 1 million feet to score a goal last weekend;

-1 million feet above sea level.
-His boots were 10 thousand metres above the head of the defender.
-He stayed 91 minutes in the air and came down after the final whistle.

How dare you?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:00am On Dec 21, 2019
Astark:
Messi needs heavy PR.

Imagine winning every player of the tournament in international competion

Under 20 world cup
Olympic
Fifa world cup
2x copa America best player and he's regarded as a failure international.

Imagine!!! He even jumped farther than "the other guy". Isn't that a message?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Josskute(m): 1:02am On Dec 21, 2019
ddippset:
But But But

Ronaldo kept 1 million feet to score a goal last weekend;

How dare you?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:16am On Dec 21, 2019
ddippset:
But But But

How dare you?

Reports reaching us say he's still in the air

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:06am On Dec 21, 2019
ddippset:
But But But

How dare you?
Lol...reminds me of the time someone said cr7 is the GOAT because of the bicycle kick goal he scored against Juventus.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2019
Astark:
Messi needs heavy PR.

Imagine winning every player of the tournament in international competion

Under 20 world cup
Olympic
Fifa world cup
2x copa America best player and he's regarded as a failure international.

Raumdeuter will call this polling booth award, so this is invalid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2019
Olamyyde:
Cheat code

Suarez coming 3rd on league goals is quite surprising to me, despite all the sitters he missed. This stats may be why Varverde sees no reason to bench him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2019
Awesome01:

Suarez coming 3rd on league goals is quite surprising to me, despite all the sitters he missed. This stats may be why Varverde sees no reason to bench him.
Suarez is actually the only player that challenged ronaldo and messi for golden boot in this decade.

Dude was a goddam beast in his last season at Liverpool and his first 2 seasons here. Na old age catch up with am.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mikeangelo0433: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2019
Upnepaa:

Nice video.

The "Uefalona campaign" is enveloped and embroiled with more emotional attacks rather than logical reasoning.

Looking back at the saga, over two legs, one could see that the matches were entangled and overshadowed by ridiculous refereeing blunders.

The Henry penalty call
The drogba penalty call
The Eto handball
Abidal's wrong dismissal etc

but Chelsea have craftily and cunningly focused more on the blunder's against , which is a very bias judgment from an objective point of view.

Until the lion comes out to tell its own story, the tale will always glorify the hunter.

Anyways, no matter their gnashing of teeth or wailing, it doesn't reduce anything from the club's greatness, rather it added one more UCL to our already large trophy cabinet.
When a lie is told over and over again it ends up looking like the truth

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
Upnepaa:

Nice video.

The "Uefalona campaign" is enveloped and embroiled with more emotional attacks rather than logical reasoning.

Looking back at the saga, over two legs, one could see that the matches were entangled and overshadowed by ridiculous refereeing blunders.

The Henry penalty call
The drogba penalty call
The Eto handball
Abidal's wrong dismissal etc

but Chelsea have craftily and cunningly focused more on the blunder's against , which is a very bias judgment from an objective point of view.

Until the lion comes out to tell its own story, the tale will always glorify the hunter.

Anyways, no matter their gnashing of teeth or wailing, it doesn't reduce anything from the club's greatness, rather it added one more UCL to our already large trophy cabinet.

The whole world saw how uefalona won, thanks to Ovrebo. No amount of words could wash away the dirts that came with your victory.

Happy that Drogba brought back the memory and called it 'disgraceful refereeing' on that ballon d'or night.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
airmark:

The whole world saw how uefalona won, thanks to Ovrebo. No amount of words could wash away the dirts that came with your victory.

Happy that Drogba brought back the memory and called it 'disgraceful refereeing' on that ballon d'or night.
You saw the video right?

So think for yourself and make your own sincere opinion.

Stop relinquishing your brain to the "whole world" to use for you.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
airmark:

Raumdeuter will call this polling booth award, so this is invalid.
You and Raumdeuter's obsession with each other...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
randomperson:

You and Raumdeuter's obsession with each other...

Guys here respect his views.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
ddippset:
You saw the video right?

So think for yourself and make your own sincere opinion.

Stop relinquishing your brain to the "whole world" to use for you.

What video should i watch, when i watched the full match and not an edited video from a stupid Barca fan.

The man that officiated, accepted his errors that gave the victory to Barcelona, why should i watch a video from a Barca fan? You must be insane.

Only biased and foolish minds like you and the video creator, will try to defend what everybody saw was a daylight robbery.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
airmark:

What video should i watch, when i watched the full match and not an edited video from a stupid Barca fan.

The man that officiated, accepted his errors that gave the victory to Barcelona, why should i watch a video from a Barca fan? You must be insane.

Only biased and foolish minds like you and the video creator, will try to defend what everybody saw was a daylight robbery.
I put it to you Mr Airmark that everything that happened in that first leg isn't new to a lot of us.

We weren't see it for the first time with that video.

I could remember that fateful night during the first leg.
We lamented.

How was Henry not awarded a penalty?

How did Ballack remain on the pitch?

By all means do not rely on the edited video from the stupid Barca fan.

There are a million ways you could re-watch that first leg at the Camp Nou.

Take time out to watch again, just 90 mins of your precious time. And stop relying on the view of your so called "whole world "

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
ddippset:
I put it to you Mr Airmark that everything that happened in that first leg isn't new to a lot of us.

We weren't see it for the first time with that video.

I could remember that fateful night during the first leg.
We lamented.

How was Henry not awarded a penalty?

How did Ballack remain on the pitch?

By all means do not rely on the edited video from the stupid Barca fan.

There are a million ways you could re-watch that first leg at the Camp Nou.

Take time out to watch again, just 90 mins of your precious time. And stop relying on the view of your so called "whole world "

What we all know is that Barca scaled through with the help of that useless Ovrebo. Trying to use Henry's pk incident or any other debatable incident in the first leg to equalise 4 clear pks at Stamford is DOA.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Wassup with the refereeing undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Twizzy30(m): 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
airmark:

Guys here respect his views.
That's because he analyse and argue with facts unlike you.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
Twizzy30:
That's because he analyse and argue with facts unlike you.

grin
He knows this place is filled with people like you, with poor knowledge of football.

I will still make small bucks off one of you, just like last season in ucl. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Twizzy30(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
I've never liked Antoine Griezman cos I see him as an unfortunate or rather, unlucky player. But am glad he's having a better season than Hazard tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Twizzy30(m): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
airmark:

grin
He knows this place is filled with people like you, with poor knowledge of football.

I will still make small bucks off one of you, just like last season in ucl. cheesy

I agree I have a poor knowledge abt football but am not retarded like you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Pique sha grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Twizzy30:
I agree I have a poor knowledge abt football but am not retarded like you.

Yes, i'm too slow. grin Too slow to discover that Liverpool were going to knock your team out and make bucks off one of you guys. I like to be slower grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Vidal!

Powerful drive!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
FCB 2 - 0 ALA HT!

Good game from the team so far. Showing no hangovers from the lackadaisical performance 3 days ago undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
airmark:

grin grin

Why is this guy like this now?

The man that officiated!
The man that officiated!!
The man that officiated!!!

Did the man officiate both legs

Ha!

This kain foolishness, even Fatoyimbo and Suleman nor fit cast anything on am ooh.....

Anyways there have been a billion refereeing controversies since that incident.

I'd be damned haggling with you over a trophy that's already spent 10 years(a decade) on our trophy cabinet.

I'd be so very damned!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
Almost whenever Vidal plays, something happens.

Either he makes a life saving tackle or

He nicks one in.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
ddippset:
grin grin

Why is this guy like this now?

The man that officiated!
The man that officiated!!
The man that officiated!!!

Did the man officiate both legs

Ha!

This kain foolishness, even Fatoyimbo and Suleman nor fit cast anything on am ooh.....

Anyways there have been a billion refereeing controversies since that incident.

I'd be damned haggling with you over a trophy that's already spent 10 years(a decade) on our trophy cabinet.

I'd be so very damned!

Nothing abnormally out of this world happened in the first leg compared to what Ovebro did in the second leg. Its foolishness on your part, to use a video from a barca fan to try to make silly point. In the last classico, Madrid fans could claim many bad refereeing moments, but they wouldnt be stupid to claim that was why they didnt get the maximum points, because those moments were negligible like yours in that 2009 ucl first leg.

Those who are sensible among barca fans wont even support the nonsense video you want to use, to counter the favour Ovrebo did Barca.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.