Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4672607 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
hulk616:
leave our mbappe alone grin
You guys have Messi now and you are topping the league angry
grin you people have hazard already so manage him.

We can exchange our valvedes grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Astark:
grin you people have hazard already so manage him.

We can exchange our valvedes grin grin
hazard is out. We have already booked mbappe.

Your valverde is better than our own.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
hulk616:
hazard is out. We have already booked mbappe.

Your valverde is better than our own.
This guy can't even go somewhere/ do something to have a Merry Christmas.

Still wailing about nairaland like a normal day!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chrisus(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
hulk616:
Merry Christmas from the real madrid and GOAT Ronaldo to all Barcelona fans. I wish you more bottles in the coming year grin grin cheesy

Why are you so insecure?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
My reaction when someone told me January is next Week, next Month, next Year and next Decade��

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Wayne4uall:
My reaction when someone told me January is next Week, next Month, next Year and next Decade��
This coming January na super January.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2019
Let me drop this here ... grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Most Trophies in this Decade:

24 Barca
22 PSG
21 Bayern
17 Real
16 Juve
13 Man City

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
hulk616:
Merry Christmas from the real madrid and GOAT Ronaldo to all Barcelona fans. I wish you more bottles in the coming year grin grin cheesy

Lol... Barcelona Bottling Company. BBC. Useless club and shameless club.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
We owned the decade

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
biomustry:
We owned the decade
lots of useless and low quality trophies undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
Liverpool fanbase are the worst.

Bunch of idiots

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
Astark:

Bunch of idiots
What did they do?

I actually never knew they were this noisy and arrogant until they won the champions league and almost won the league last season...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
ddippset:
What did they do?

I actually never knew they were this noisy and arrogant until they won the champions league and almost won the league last season...
these fans are the worst. They'll go to every club Twitter or Facebook comment section and start trolling or spamming. Even the celebrities fans are also stop, they compare these their new players to legends and start mocking.

No wonder they are the most hated fan base, imagine if they win the premier league embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Astark:

Bunch of idiots

I dey tell you!

those fans are very arrogant and proud

anyway na una cause all this rubbish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
The Mbappe2020 trend on Twitter is very funny cheesy

The fans are bunch of clowns thinking the Liverpool board will sanction a buy for such a player above 250mil pounds lol grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
grin imagine if it was Liverpool that won 4 champions league in 5 years. Damn we would all be dead
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
ddippset:
What did they do?

cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
How is Adama traore a La Masia product FFS? How??

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
homesteady:

I was very impressed by his play tonight.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Astark:
grin imagine if it was Liverpool that won 4 champions league in 5 years. Damn we would all be dead
thank God for real Madrid grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
homesteady:
future Madrid player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Debroslink:

I was very impressed by his play tonight.

Yes, I was very impressed. He was just totally not what you should expect from a la Masia player grin

He has always shown such traits sha, but that guy is a beast now, at least from what I saw today.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
homesteady:

Yes, I was very impressed. He was just totally not what you should expect from a la Masia player grin

He has always shown such traits sha, but that guy is a beast now, at least from what I saw today.

Epl have toughened him. I cant remember any La Masia product with such power to shoot.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
THE OFFSIDE RULE IN FOOTBALL

The offside rule has got to be the silliest rule in football.

Whoever brought that idea must have been a busy body. Serious one!

What is the rule intended to achieve? Limit the number of goals scored in football? Bulls!!

The offside rule can only be an advantage to any team if that team is numerically superior, like 13 versus 11.

But as long as football remains an eleven versus eleven game, the offside rule is nonsense.

If for instance any team decides to play a tactic of keeping 3 of it's men in the opponent's box and play with 7 against 10, that should be their fuccking bizness.

The other team should as well do same, or leave 3 extra defenders at the back.

An unnecessary avenue for confusion and controversy!

Watching the Southampton Tottenham game reiterated my stance on this subject.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
ddippset:
THE OFFSIDE RULE IN FOOTBALL

The offside rule has got to be the silliest rule in football.

Whoever brought that idea must have been a busy body. Serious one!

What is the rule intended to achieve? Limit the number of goals scored in football? Bulls!!

The offside rule can only be an advantage to any team if that team is numerically superior, like 13 versus 11.

But as long as foot ball remains an eleven versus eleven game, the offside rule is nonsense.

If any team decides to keep 3 men of it's men in the opponent's box and play with 7 against 10, that should be their fuccking bizness.

An unnecessary avenue for confusion and controversy!

Watching the Southampton Tottenham game reiterated my stance on this subject.
So Barça can win CL Abi. Since Ovrebo has retired

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
obainojazz:
So Barça can win CL Abi. Since Ovrebo has retired
lol

If only you would use your head sha, you will realize that my suggestion is to make sure that Ovrebo is not able to "help" Barca anymore.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
I think the offside rule is okk.

Premier league just need to stop overdoing things. I think their interpretation of offside using VAR, is the worst in Europe.
They have gotten lots of decisions wrong. Once the opponent is neck and neck with the defender, they must sha draw their lines and rule it for offside.
Laliga and UCL interpretes better sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:15am On Dec 29, 2019
jpmoriarti:
I think the offside rule is okk.

Premier league just need to stop overdoing things. I think their interpretation of offside using VAR, is the worst in Europe.
They have gotten lots of decisions wrong. Once the opponent is neck and neck with the defender, they must sha draw their lines and rule it for offside.
Laliga and UCL interpretes better sad
Okay,

Could you tell me what the rule is meant to achieve?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 6:29am On Dec 29, 2019
I cant give a reason for the offside rule but i do enjoy the inteligence displayed by players in trying to beat it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 6:29am On Dec 29, 2019
ddippset:
Okay,

Then you will just have a striker or two hanging around the opponent keeper and waiting for his team to just miraculously budee the ball to them. Football will be too boring because then everybody will have to defend so deep.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2019
ddippset:
Okay,

It brings a sense of sanity to the game. Do you like the scenario during the time a throw-in is quickly taken close to opposition area, during which time there is no offside rule? I don't like it

(1) (2) (3) ... (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.