Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4606628 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
Messi is the s.i unit of football abeg

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
boylemonade:
The both of them cannot even lace the boots of the shadow of rashford, not to talk of dembele.
Haaland is currently the highest goal scorer in all competitions this season. He has 6+ goals in the ucl and 7 goals in just 135 mins in the bundesliga. He is just 19. He already looks like a generational talent.

Sancho currently has 24 G+A in 18 appearances. He already looks better than dortmund dembele and he's just 19. He also had more assists than messi last season.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vykinx: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
since Barcelona won the treble in 2015, they have spent 1 billion on 25 signings, 10 of the 25 are currently in the squad and only 3 of them have played 70% of the minutes this season. BAD MANAGEMENT

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ronaldo has 22 penalties goals out of his 50 for Juventus.

This league is real farmers league

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Vykinx:
since Barcelona won the treble in 2015, they have spent 1 billion on 25 signings, 10 of the 25 are currently in the squad and only 3 of them have played 70% of the minutes this season. BAD MANAGEMENT
Neymar sales ruining the transfer market and also made Barcelona stupid in decision making.

We could have gotten halland before he moved to Dortmund but was rejected
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Astark:

see painment grin
Tell your fraud to score penalty to win an international trophy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Vykinx:
1 billion grin
But I thought Barcelona creates star players unlike GOAT real Madrid that buys star players.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
hulk616:
1 billion grin
But I thought Barcelona creates star players unlike GOAT real Madrid that buys star players.
we didn't spend a dime on the greatest player there will ever be and also the greatest midfielders ever
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Astark:

22?

Now tell me you're joking.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
tesppidd:
22?

Now tell me you're joking.
seriously, 22 PK out of his 50 Juventus goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Astark:
Lol

I feel for him sha...

He struggled and toiled blood sweat and tears to equal 5 ballon dors.

And before he could catch his breath Messi raced to a 6th.

Now he's killing himself to equal again...

It's so sad when someone else dictates the pace which you must follow..

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Astark:
This is why he is called Penaldo.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
tesppidd:
Lol

I feel for him sha...

It's so sad when someone else dictates the pace you must follow..
Not really, though, since he is only scoring penalties. He isn't scoring exceptional goals except one: the one he scored while staying long in the air. Besides, has he landed yet?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
tesppidd:
Lol

I feel for him sha...

I swear.

Imagine chasing someone you are older than and trying everything to be better than him with hard work but still can't do it.

The worst thing is that Messi is just relax and not even trying again yet he still comes out on top

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
ClintonNzedimma:

Yes I have, a few episodes
How were you able to access it pls
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
tesppidd:
Lol

I feel for him sha...

Yo, you would have forced me off this thread if I were to be a staunch fan of Ronaldo.

Anyways, you speak nothing but the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Astark:
I swear.

Imagine chasing someone you are older than and trying everything to be better than him with hard work but still can't do it.

The worst thing is that Messi is just relax and not even trying again yet he still comes out on top

At some point, I had wanted to force myself to believe that Messi wasn't human. He would just act as if he doesn't care about scoring goals or breaking records, and Viola!!! You see him coming out with the best Player award..

I just can not imagine how the world of football will look like once he finally hangs his soccer boot.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Not really, though, since he is only scoring penalties. He isn't scoring exceptional goals except one: the one he scored while staying long in the air. Besides, has he landed yet?
grin grin grin

He has landed,

but inside the 18 yard box.

See him here...

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Copa del rey on ma mind;

If Getafe can beat Athletico Bilbao 2 Nil at their backyard SanMames, then who are we not to?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kendzyma(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Astark:

He only scored 6 penalties last season (excluding the 3 he scored for his country) and currently has 7 ,thats just 13 for juventus making just 26% of his goal tally...so i dnt know where you got that stats.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
biomustry:

Fowl yansh don dey open, 22 points and it's only February
You mean Pep yansh?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
And majority of the dolts here worship and adore Pep Fraudiola.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kendzyma:

He only scored 6 penalties last season (excluding the 3 he scored for his country) and currently has 7 ,thats just 13 for juventus making just 26% of his goal tally...so i dnt know where you got that stats.
his total goals for Juventus is 50 now including league and Copa Italia and super Italia goals plus ucl goals.

22 out of 50 are penalties

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kendzyma:

From Twitter wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kendzyma(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Astark:
his total goals for Juventus is 50 now including league and Copa Italia and super Italia goals plus ucl goals.

22 out of 50 are penalties
We are saying same thing,this is the stat for 18/19 and also 19/20..now, where is your own source?..i understand your hatered for ronaldo but bringing up a claim without proof and still chest beating about it doesnt make any sense.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kendzyma:

We are saying same thing,this is the stat for 18/19 and also 19/20..now, where is your own source?..i understand your hatered for ronaldo but bringing up a claim without proof and still chest beating about it doesnt make any sense.
hope you are happy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
It's even worse that's just Seria a record

50 goals, 22 penalties in Seria a in 70 matches.

Without the penalties he'll have 28 goals in 70 matches including less than 10 assists.

This is the person people compare with messi

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Astark:
It's even worse that's just Seria a record

50 goals, 22 penalties in Seria a in 70 matches.

Without the penalties he'll have 28 goals in 70 matches including less than 10 assists.

This is the person people compare with messi
it's unfair comparing a fraud called Messi to GOAT Ronaldo.
Messi can't score penalty to win a cup. He can't score one goal to save Barcelona from Liverpool and Roma embarrassment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kendzyma(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Astark:
hope you are happy
In "seria A"..and not "all competitions"..thats the difference.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Levante today is the day you make 3 points from Barcelona. May the force be with you grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kendzyma:

In "seria A"..and not "all competitions"..thats the difference.
yeah but my point still stand
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Children of hate tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.