Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607060 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3936) (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Baddestguyp:
Watch man city match...look at fast tiki taka...good one touch football...tiki taka with counter, they sti take outside shots...
What are Barca coaches doing?
What is Seiten doing?
Instead of fast attack everyone is walking and wait for opponents to set up their entire defence...and u tell me we have a coach? A coach who can't do what is needed?

Barca even has a way better defence than Man city...so we can do it
And they are losing 1 Sero.

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
ddippset:
And they are losing 1 Sero.

grin grin
they always have problems against man utd...and besides they have one of the worst defences in Europe...
Barca has a far better defence...more deadly players in the likes of Messi, more experienced defender like Pique...
All Barca needs is a reasonable coach who knows what he's doing...someone with experience...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Godx:

Messi definitely followed Pep tactical instructions. I won't say he was free under Guardiola and then you look at Enrique first season when Messi was purely a winger damn he was a monster. We had Messi and Neymar destroying both wings. I have never been a fan of Messi having free role and dropping into midfield because it renders one of our wing useless. You either have Messi take a disciplined tactical role or you have an unbalanced team - not both.
Messi can never play that wing again - he is old.. As a Yoruba I say laye(never)..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
Baddestguyp:
Watch man city match...look at fast tiki taka...good one touch football...tiki taka with counter, they sti take outside shots...
What is Seiten doing?
Instead of fast attack everyone is walking and wait for opponents to set up their entire defence...and u tell me we have a coach? A coach who can't do what is needed?

Where are the players that will play fast tiki-taka? Is it De Jong that plays almost the same style of football as Busi and got coveted to a box-box midfielder at Barcelona?

Is it Rakitic, the king of back passes?

Is it Vidal - Operation pass to Messi?

Is it Messi that has to drop from the right-wing to free roles and deep midfield to provide chances for "non-existent" strikers?

Is it Grizzy? I better not talk about him before someone calls me as a hater?

Is it our two CBs? Those two are literally playing between their teeth to maintain defense while playing offensive high-lines?

Is it declining Alba, who'd easily lose possession or make unnecessary runs?

Semedo and Junior - Them no fit?

I can continue to list them and still not get someone positive to play fast Tiki Taka.

I don't know what else to say but trust me... Our team is so dull that attempting to play fast pace game will further damage the team

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
Baddestguyp:
What is Seiten doing?

Problem with our players is that they don't shoot. I don't know whether they are scared.
Griezmann in front was looking at the back, he passed backwards to Messi to perform a miracle.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
City have tikied and takad their way to a 2 nil loss.

grin

We are not alone.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
forever08:
Problem with our players is that they don't shoot. I don't know whether they are scared.
Griezmann in front was looking at the back, he passed backwards to Messi to perform a miracle.

This is the premise upon which I have based my argument all week long.

What do you expect Griezman or any other player that can't dribble 1 defender talkless of 2 defenders to do when they come up against a defensive wall??

Of course there is no other option that to pass to Messi.

A Dembele or a Neymar would take the initiative and attempt to take on 3 or 4 defenders before scoring or looking for a pass.

In our present team only Arthur and Semedo are capable of taking on defences, and they are not even attackers.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
ddippset:
This is the premise upon which I have based my argument all week long.

What do you expect Griezman or any other player that can't dribble 1 defender talkless of 2 defenders to do when they come up against a defensive wall??

Of course there is no other option that to pass to Messi.

A Dembele or a Neymar would take the initiative and attempt to take on 3 or 4 defenders before scoring or looking for a pass.

In our present team only Arthur and Semedo are capable of taking on defences, and they are not even attackers.

You're doing well.

Anyways, they are raping our co-league contestant presently. Hope they don't quiver out later. E no go funny

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Josskute(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
E don happen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
One team like that just love playing second fiddle to FCB! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Josskute:
E don happen cheesy

Motor don jam Masquerade.... Arggggggggggh

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vykinx: 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
we are back on top
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
If only shitmann was able to convert he’s chance last week
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
The real egungun is Real Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Astark:
3 sweets points.

I know Madrid with this stupidity will drop point tomorrow.

We are winning the league
cool I told ya
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by JayReeMai(m): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Motor don jam Real Madrid grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
The number of times madrid has dashed barca the league in the past 5 years lasan...lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Talk to me baby....

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Carbon2Oxide:
Vinicius Junior �; He (Cristiano Ronaldo) came into the dressing room at halftime to support the team and give us moral support. That’s why I celebrated like him. He’s a winner in & out of the pitch #ElClasico

I can’t hear you from the top of the table, can you speak a little louder please?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xcecutive:
The difference between Messi and I tonight is that he watched the game on the pitch and I watched from Africa. We both watched anyways cheesy

Did you also watch this?

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
The real MVPs for tonight

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
tongue I'm going to bed like a baby
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
What a sweet night!!!

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
At least debroslink and tlona1 can smile now. Barca back on top. smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Seriously, I don't see a reason why Barca fans should celebrate Madrid's defeat.

Whoever wins the league between Barca and Madrid should not celebrate it.

This is one of the worst Liga seasons I have ever seen. Both teams are very inconsistent and below their normal standard. It is like both teams are afraid to win the league.

Both teams are inconsistent, but the more consistent team will win it but should cover their eyes in shame for winning.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Olamyyde:

He hasn't really been the same since his last injury. I feel he still a little bit injured. He is even struggling to get past players. See marcelo's tackle on messi on the last classico. 2015 or 2016 messi would have scored that.

I've mentioned this issues with messi like 1 month ago but some people were criticising me.

On point bro.

I was also surprised with that Marcelo's challenge.

I knew something was wrong when Marcelo won that challenge. I mean Marcelo has been Messi's bitch for long, not only in Barca but in Argentina as well

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
ddippset:
cheesy
I do not think anything is wrong. I think he's beginning to depreciate.
He's been depreciating.
He's going to be 33 soon.

What is wrong with Messi is a natural effect.
Hmmmm, Kinda agree.
But I hope we get transfers right in the summer sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 12:05am On Mar 09, 2020
Upnepaa:
Seriously, I don't see a reason why Barca fans should celebrate Madrid's defeat.

This is one of the worst Liga seasons I have ever seen. Both teams are very inconsistent and below their normal standard. It is like both teams are afraid to win the league.

Both teams are inconsistent, but the more consistent team will win it but should cover their eyes in shame for winning.
I swear at this rate...it's just a competition of which team is more inconsistent and useless

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 09, 2020
Upnepaa:

after 27 games, no one has entered 60 points. It's also sad for Spain as a whole. UCL is gone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:43am On Mar 09, 2020
hulk616:
after 27 games, no one has entered 60 points. It's also sad for Spain as a whole. UCL is gone.
You are making sense today, unpredictable Zidane has done it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:18am On Mar 09, 2020
hulk616:
You're a little humble today...

If you had won the game last night against Betis, tour typical response to him would be;

" grin Barkabots/Uefalona are now giving excuses"

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:21am On Mar 09, 2020
Upnepaa:

Me, the only reason am not celebrating yet is that it's just a 2-point gap and we've got the tougher fixtures, with the much leaner squad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3936) (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.