Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4600906 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Hamid7:
And a good coach wouldn't say that. What I expected was " This is a bad game, but we will improve. we will fight till the end". Yeah, something like that. Saying Madrid will drop point makes Barca look like a hungry baby waiting to be fed by Mama.
True
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Zero trophies this season for us, but at least 4 goals against Eibar is in the bag!

Lol... Madam Eibar will score hattrick as usual grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Imagine the audacity of comparing Ter Stegen to Dea Gea...

Ah Barcelona, you've suffered.

C'mon face front....

De Gea is his country No1, Stegen is No2
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
TalabiAudu:

Mad Oh! cheesy cheesy
[s]Serie A Top Scorers:
Immobile: 27
Ronaldo: 23

La Liga Top Scorers:
Messi: 21
Benzema: 17

Goals scored against teams ranked 15 & below:

Messi: 15
Immobile: 15
Benzema: 6
Ronaldo: 5

Benzema: Top of his league
Ronaldo: Top of his league

Don't let the statpadding sessions fool you. Ronaldo and Benzema are the best in their leagues.

[/s]

Stop mis-informing the public...

Goals And Assists
Messi 21 Goals and 17 Assists
Ronaldo 23 Goals and 5 Assists
Benzema 17 Goals 6 Assists

Goal contribution
Messi 52 percent.
Ronaldo 50 percent
Benzema 40 percent

Goals Against Top 5 teams
Messi 2 Goals.
Ronaldo 2 Goals.
Benzema 2 Goals.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2020
When una go celebrate for this thread? When wailing, weeping, lamenting, gnashing of teeth and cries of failure, disappointment, disgrace, shame and embarrassment go end? Ehn! When? When? When!!!!!

Tueh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2020
KingTom:
When una go celebrate for this thread? When wailing, weeping, lamenting, gnashing of teeth and cries of failure, disappointment, disgrace, shame and embarrassment go end? Ehn! When? When? When!!!!!

Tueh!!!!
where are you from?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2020
Sommyroy10:
where are you from?
Equatorial Guinea undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2020
tesppidd:
[s][s]Serie A Top Scorers:
Immobile: 27
Ronaldo: 23

La Liga Top Scorers:
Messi: 21
Benzema: 17

Goals scored against teams ranked 15 & below:

Messi: 15
Immobile: 15
Benzema: 6
Ronaldo: 5

Benzema: Top of his league
Ronaldo: Top of his league

Don't let the statpadding sessions fool you. Ronaldo and Benzema are the best in their leagues.

[/s]

Stop mis-informing the public...

Goals And Assists
Messi 21 Goals and 17 Assists
Ronaldo 23 Goals and 5 Assists
Benzema 17 Goals 6 Assists

Goal contribution
Messi 52 percent.
Ronaldo 50 percent
Benzema 40 percent

Goals Against Top 5 teams
Messi 2 Goals.
Ronaldo 2 Goals.
Benzema 2 Goals.

since we are cherry picking stats.
more impressive, 5 of his last 8 goals have been from the spot. Clinical
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2020
Sommyroy10:
since we are cherry picking stats.
more impressive, 5 of his last 8 goals have been from the spot. Clinical
Penalties in 5 out of 8? Wow!

Imagine someone trying to prove that his MCM scores more against tougher opposition and he's leaving out the goals against top 5 teams and talking about top 15 teams. shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Pjanic!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2020
TLona1:
But what's the actual problem?

For Camp Nou we go play well but outside Camp Nou it's disaster upon disaster.

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2020
tesppidd:
Penalties in 5 out of 8? Wow!

Imagine someone trying to prove that his MCM scores more against tougher opposition and he's leaving out the goals against top 5 teams and talking about top 15 teams. shocked
even better, 5 of his last 7. But someone is here grading opponents that players score. Don't score those teams now, see where your team would be ranked.

My own is that, for any hope we have of winning la Liga, we shouldn't drop a single point in our remaining fixtures. Very difficult, but that's how it is now. Then we hope for Madrid inconsistency to return

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2020
obonujoker:

C'mon face front....

De Gea is his country No1, Stegen is No2

Lol. A miserly no.1 that shivers when he plays against great players. It's no bargain that Manuel. N is more preferred in the German national team because he's home-based. It doesn't mean he's better than Stegen ( I mean presently)

But you see this guy call De Gea, it's an insult to actually compare them. You should rank him among his likes of Kepa, Leno and so. Comparing him with Stegen according to every reasonable pundit is not just an insult but a big slap of the century in the footballing world.

Let's be guided.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Imagine the audacity of comparing Ter Stegen to Dea Gea...

Ah Barcelona, you've suffered.
So barca chop draw soup yesterday, aaah!!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2020
Thanks my fellow culers for the wishes. May we win champions league embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Sommyroy10:
even better, 5 of his last 7. But someone is here grading opponents that players score. Don't score those teams now, see where your team would be ranked.

My own is that, for any hope we have of winning la Liga, we shouldn't drop a single point in our remaining fixtures. Very difficult, but that's how it is now. Then we hope for Madrid inconsistency to return
I had hoped for a win last night against Celta then a draw on Tuesday against Athletico.

But those guys just shattered my soul.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Lol. A miserly no.1 that shivers when he plays against great players. It's no bargain that Manuel. N is more preferred in the German national team because he's home-based. It doesn't mean he's better than Stegen ( I mean presently)

But you see this guy call De Gea, it's an insult to actually compare them. You should rank him among his likes of Kepa, Leno and so. Comparing him with Stegen according to every reasonable pundit is not just an insult but a big slap of the century in the footballing world.

Let's be guided.

Lol...a Barca fan would always support his super star.... Stegen hasn't even won the best GK in Spain once grin..... If stegen was in EPL, he would be another Pope of Burnley....

Everyone knows De Gea >>> Stegen...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2020
Until this guy wreck Barca, and Barca would go for Mauricio Sarri next grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2020
We played well yesterday. Individual errors cost us dear and inability to finish off chances.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
KingTom:

Tueh!!!!

When

-we start playing good football and winning trophies

-we have a good board that know who to buy, when to sell and who to sell

-we have a good coach with the right mindset and not one that waits/prays for his closest rival to fail b4 he succeeds
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Real will drop point in two of this games(Espanyol,Atletic Bilbao and Villareal) ..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
haymekus:

When

-we start playing good football and winning trophies

-we have a good board that know who to buy, when to sell and who to sell

-we have a good coach with the right mindset and not one that waits/prays for his closest rival to fail b4 he succeeds
I hope that day comes soon, I'm honestly tired of disappointment
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
peterd53:
Real will drop point in two of this games(Espanyol,Atletic Bilbao and Villareal) ..
A whole Barca don dey do permutations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
peterd53:
Maybe Bilbao and Villareal but not Espanyol.

They will beat Espanyol.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
KingTom:

A whole Barca don dey do permutations
Doc Doc!! How far na? Long time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
jpmoriarti:
We played well yesterday. Individual errors cost us dear and inability to finish off chances.
Celta's first goal was training ground stuff for them. Too easy. I felt like breaking into my Tv and kicking some assss.

Celta's second goal was genius. Aspas' free-kick was pure genius. He had that football bent like a banana.

That was the Top genius moment in the game.
That one stole the moment from Messi's freekick assist.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Doc Doc!! How far na? Long time.
Oga sir your boy mouth just dey AGAPE at these things wey e dey see grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
KingTom:

Oga sir your boy mouth just dey AGAPE at these things wey e dey see grin grin
Abeg no cast me ooo grin grin
I be think say na Barca you dey support that year. Which one you dey with?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Abeg no cast me ooo grin grin
I be think say na Barca you dey support that year. Which one you dey with?
I still dey with them cry even though dem don over rubbish me, I still dey with them cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
I don't quite get this.

Why is Pjanic eligible to play?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
KingTom:

I still dey with them cry even though dem don over rubbish me, I still dey with them cry
grin grin grin You fit still come join us sha. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.