Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4597856 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
kodded:
some people think that one must be a good cheer leader before becoming a leader, lol cheesy
Okay na. So being a captain is about scoring and assisting only. Abi?
Messi fans and barca fans are truly different.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
haymekus:

Funny thing that is about to happen to Barcelona is that Messi will be begged you stay, they(bartomeu & valverde3.0) will have no other option than to play his friends which are Suarez and Alba(their families are all on vacation with Messi’s) just to please Messi, make him comfortable and stay

Forget all those nonsense talk valverde3.0 was saying about playing youngsters, shebi immediately he signed for Barcelona he was forced to go talk to messi(more like beg), in order for him to stay, there is no way he wouldn’t be forced to make Messi and his friends happy eventually

Just watch o... I won't be surprised if some of the oldies like Alba, Suarez, Busquets, and Pique we complained of still get huge playing time. Shebi na to please the best player, abi?

Barca will eventually know that to be the best team in world, which we once were, and to progress, sacrificing the counterproductive demands and treatment of the seemingly best player might be necessary

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
joviegghead:

This has always been an obvious fact but you all never accept ..

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Too many conspiracy theorists. You conspiracy theorists should fûcking wait.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordYahweh(m): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Useless club, small 8 - 2 wey them beat una, that's why una wan kill una selves like this.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
pkasso:
Has anyone here seen the new Lekan King Kong skit where he dubs that Messi infamous speech about bringing the CL to Camp Nou scene in Yoruba? This version sees Messi lamenting the 8-2 defeat to Bayern and mehn, laugh wan scatter my belle. The guy really captured Messi's mannerism and body language in the most hilarious way.

Even Barca fans will find it funny.

post the video here nw make we access am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
LordYahweh:
Useless club, small 8 - 2 wey them beat una, that's why una wan kill una selves like this.

Gbenu soun

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
joviegghead:
I agree with you on the other problems you talked about.
No one is disputing those. In fact, there might be other problems which do not know of.
However, lack of leadership is one of the problems we have. Maybe, if we solve the other problems, the deficiency in the leadership department would be covered up.

As for those, wanting Messi to leave, they're simply people who think he shouldn't waste his last years on a mediocre team. He deserves better. And they're right.
Others feel Messi is also a problem. Imagine Messi doesn't like you in the team. You own is finished. Imagine Messi and Suarez, ignoring Griezmann in a match countless time. Messi has a say on who should be bought. Rakitic once voiced his frustration on messi's influence in Barca. Other players might not be happy, but, they won't talk

Messi is over worshipped. Yes! Barcelona don't even exalt players to a considerable extent. Imagine if Neymar was pushed to nearly the same light as Messi, do you think he would have left? Barca only see Messi.
Imagine Messi telling a top official that he knows nothing about football. Next week, that same official apologized and said "Messi is right, I know nothing about football". WTF?!
In life the moment you make a person seem indispensable and they know, you'll suffer. That's why Messi can threaten us with exit threats, and the whole board starts shaking.

Yes Messi is the GOAT �, but if we're going to move forward, we have to start placing the interest of the club and fans above an individual, whoever it maybe.

Real Madrid let Ronaldo go, Perez bragged about it. People thought they'll die, but guess what, they won la liga ahead of us.
Citation needed, please.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
#4100 * 2 = 8200

Yes folks we dedicate this page to each half of Barca's last UCL match to be 4-1 is to be forearmed grin wink

I 8 2 add that it is true messi may leave but that's not the end of football in Barca, none in spain, none in the world. Is Messi bigger than Barca shocked

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
joviegghead:

Stop tryna sound like Messi. He's a genius in football, you're a genius in..... Nothing.

What do you know? I tried looking at your contributions on this topic and I only perceive a dimwitted fellow without any power of reasoning. Tell God to upgrade your brain.

I've been supporting barca since 2005 and I know when, what and where things go wrong. You are just a Messi fan but the worst.... Why? You don't know shit!

The internet is such an interesting place, any idiot can type whatever at will...I expected this type of rebuttal from you, that’s what people devoid of sense quickly resort to...

You’re obviously a kid, everything you spewed up there reeks of unintelligence, immaturity and gross stupidity. I don’t have to go through your posts or whatever( heck!, I don’t even have the time to read) what someone with a brain mass, capacity and size of a maggot has to say...

2005 you say? Then you should shut up once again.

Don’t bother responding, I’m not going to be reading nor replying a maggot...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
temi1290:

post the video here nw make we access am
Na the link be this
https://mobile.twitter.com/lekan_kingkong/status/1296525768013611008

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
joviegghead:

See this one!

What qualifies you as a Barca fan tho?

Because you post on this thread abi because you watch Barca at your home or even view centre?

Say you buy match ticket for Camp Nou abi you register as club fan?

Barca fan indeed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
PSG and Juve now looking for Vidal.

Na all these fake assss Barca fans wey dey watch ball for bar wey know pass everybody.

Mtcheew!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pirlo and Buffon have allegedly called Vidal to tempt him to return to Juve.

Just waiting for Messi to declare let's see Man City, PSG, Juve, Inter, rush to sign him for 200 mil.

It's time for Messi to leave and stop trying to lift their dead club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

The internet is such an interesting place, any idiot can type whatever at will...I expected this type of rebuttal from you, that’s what people devoid of sense quickly resort to...

You’re obviously a kid, everything you spewed up there reeks of unintelligence, immaturity and gross stupidity. I don’t have to go through your posts or whatever( heck!, I don’t even have the time to read) what someone with a brain mass, capacity and size of a maggot has to say...

2005 you say? Then you should shut up once again.

Don’t bother responding, I’m not going to be reading nor replying a maggot...

Can you guys learn you drop your opinions without dishing out insult. The fact that someone comes here to drop his opinion on an issue or counter your opinion doesn’t make him a fool

Abeg stop behaving like a tout
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
tesppidd:
See this one!

What qualifies you as a Barca fan tho?

Because you post on this thread abi because you watch Barca at your home or even view centre?

Say you buy match ticket for Camp Nou abi you register as club fan?

Barca fan indeed!
LOL! Let me ask you something :

If Messi leaves barca for man city and barca meets man city in the final, who will you support?

Imagine also in this same season, Ronaldo has won the scudetto and copa italia and is likely to win the ballon dor for the sixth time except Messi wins the Champions League.

Will you stand with barca?

You don't have to reply. I just want the so called barca fans here to examine their loyalty.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
tesppidd:
PSG and Juve now looking for Vidal.

Na all these fake assss Barca fans wey dey watch ball for bar wey know pass everybody.

Mtcheew!

Why keep reiterating that people watch match in bars/viewing centers??

Baba show us your “camp nou tickets” now

Where ever the hell someone chooses the watch football, that’s his business, watching football at the stadium doesn’t mean those that don’t shouldn’t have an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
tesppidd:

Just waiting for Messi to declare let's see Man City, PSG, Juve, Inter, rush to sign him for 200 mil.

'Their dead club'? Their? Not 'our'?

I'm I missing something or misunderstanding you? Please no vex, I'm just curious at your choice of words.

Please are you a barca fan? Yes or no . Please answer, because I think it would clarify something.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
haymekus:

Why keep reiterating that people watch match in bars/viewing centers??

Baba show us your “camp nou tickets” now

Where ever the hell someone chooses the watch football, that’s his business, watching football at the stadium doesn’t mean those that don’t shouldn’t have an opinion.
Am not the one forming correct fan by saying some of us are Messi fans while some of them are true Barca fans.

Oya let the true Barca fans show their camp nou tickets.

Nairaland Barca fans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Well, this has taken an unexpected turn

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
tesppidd:

Not after getting rid of hugain, matuidi, pjanic and khedira

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

If not every time, almost every time, quality on a football pitch trumps any public speaking skills.

The importance of quality trumps that of public speaking skills. This is football, not stand-up comedy.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yungmayor02(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
haymekus:

Not after getting rid of hugain, matuidi, pjanic and khedira

Lol... juventus are actively getting rid of their Deadwoods
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
tesppidd:

Plastic fan grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Make I just dey read comments dey go. Akant kill myself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 12:30am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:55am On Aug 23, 2020
All I know is if Messi is really doing all he can for the club in UCL, we won't have suffered all these four year of continuous ignominy. I am questioning his leadership skills as Captain of Barcelona.

At 33, it is obvious his best years are well and truly behind him. Barcelona must move forward. We cannot be dragged down by sentiments. Messi is the best player in the world but we must now move forward as a club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:41am On Aug 23, 2020
jpmoriarti:
All I know is if Messi is really doing all he can for the club in UCL, we won't have suffered all these four year of continuous ignominy. I am questioning his leadership skills as Captain of Barcelona.

At 33, it is obvious his best years are well and truly behind him. Barcelona must move forward. We cannot be dragged down by sentiments. Messi is the best player in the world but we must now move forward as a club.
Okay lemme get your point clearly one last time.

Even at 33 Messi is the best player in the world but the team that has the best player in the world must do away with the best player in the world because the best player in the world has got no leadership skills.

Alright then.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2020
Barcelona are reportedly facing paying a huge sum if they want to seal the transfer of Everton forward Richarlison this summer. The Brazil international has shone in his time in the Premier League and the Daily Mirror note that Barcelona tried to sign him by launching a £100million bid for his services back in January.
Richarlison is now said to be valued at as much as £143m, according to the Mirror, so it won’t be cheap for Barca if they decide to come back in for him this summer. The Catalan giants could undoubtedly do with making some changes up front after a hugely disappointing 2019/20 campaign. Quique Setien was recently sacked at the Nou Camp after the club missed out on the La Liga title, and were thrashed 8-2 by Bayern Munich in the Champions League. Former Everton boss Ronald Koeman is now in charge and could raid his old club for the signing of Richarlison to replace struggling attackers like Antoine Griezmann and Ousmane Dembele. Still, it remains to be seen if Barcelona can realistically afford to splash out that much money on one player at the moment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2020
Oldboss:
Barcelona are reportedly facing paying a
huge sum if they want to seal the transfer
of Everton forward Richarlison this summer.
The Brazil international has shone in his
time in the Premier League and the Daily
Mirror note that Barcelona tried to sign him
by launching a £100million bid for his
services back in January.

Richarlison is now said to be valued at as
much as £143m, according to the Mirror, so
it won’t be cheap for Barca if they decide to
come back in for him this summer.
The Catalan giants could undoubtedly do
with making some changes up front after a
hugely disappointing 2019/20 campaign.
Quique Setien was recently sacked at the
Nou Camp after the club missed out on the
La Liga title, and were thrashed 8-2 by Bayern Munich in the Champions League.
Former Everton boss Ronald Koeman is now
in charge and could raid his old club for the
signing of Richarlison to replace struggling
attackers like Antoine Griezmann and
Ousmane Dembele.
Still, it remains to be seen if Barcelona can
realistically afford to splash out that much
money on one player at the moment.

Which stupid richarlison! God no go gree sef.
143 million pounds? Nonsense!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2020
tesppidd:
Okay lemme get your point clearly one last time.

Even at 33 Messi is the best player in the world but the team that has the best player in the world must do away with the best player in the world
because the best player in the world has got no leadership skills.

Alright then.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: UncleHaba22, larride(m), Joseph901 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.