Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608208 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4155) (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Ikennablue:
These are the exact words of Koeman

Koeman: "Riqui Puig? I spoke to him yesterday. In my opinion, young players have to play: Riqui, Aleñá, Pedri... I told him that it will be difficult for him to play regularly, but I also told him that he has a future here. A loan deal could work for him."

"It's not true that I have told Riqui that I don't count on him. However, there's competition and that complicates things right now."

"I recommend Riqui to leave on loan because a young player like him has to play."

Take your time and think about what this man is saying. Remember, Alena was loaned last season. Koeman got balls. I like that.

Our defense is really shit. All the counter attack against us would have resulted to goal. If nothing is done about this defense, this season will still be a disaster

What's there to think about please? . Notice how De Jong doesn't give his optimal performance when with those old men.

We should take our time to think about shit? He needs to play. And the best way is to give our most precious gem away on loan. Wow. And let old men run things. Really?!

Why don't we do this. Keep De Jong, Aleña and Puig. And find other alternatives for Busquets and Pjanic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2020
joviegghead:

What's there to think about please? . Notice how De Jong doesn't give his optimal performance when with those old men.

We should take our time to think about shit? He needs to play. And the best way is to give our most precious gem away on loan. Wow. And let old men run things. Really?!

Why don't we do this. Keep De Jong, Aleña and Puig. And find other alternatives for Busquets and Pjanic.
Koeman must believe that a player must be big to succeed. Anybody better than Iniesta or Xavi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2020
williams10101:

I personally think the amount of money spent buying a player plays a role in his selection, especially at barca.

At bayern, we all saw how a certain canadian left-back kept Bayern and bundesliga record signing Lucas Henandez out of the team. Team selection should be solely based on performance.

Its a shame that money and experience plays a key role at Barcelona. At least that the only reason I can think of as to why pjanic and busquet would still get the nod over Riqui and Alena.

Its left for him to go on loan, preferably a team in laliga or maybe Ajax and show his talent. Odegaard would start making the starting lineup after his loan spell. I guess a loan isn't all bad.

This is so on point man, the past fools we have had as coaches only select players based on the amount spent on them, their salary and their “experience” and not ability, that’s why greizmann will always start even if he won’t offer anything upfront, same with pique and lenglet while araujo sit on the bench

If that mumu use this same defense(which is most definitely) against Villarreal, those their attackers will rip it to shreds
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Keoman must believe that a player must be big to succeed. Anybody better than Iniesta or Xavi?
Then he's a fool. This man just turned all fans against him. If Puig leaves, honestly, he'll(Koeman) be in the black books of so many fans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2020
joviegghead:

exactly. It's so unfortunate that we have such dumb people running the whole affair. Pairing dejong and puig would have been a sight to behold. Why not give him the chance to prove himself first.

The whole barca fans are against Koeman.
Why not give this guy the chance for the sake of the fans
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2020
haymekus:

This is so on point man, the past fools we have had as coaches only select players based on the amount spent on them, their salary and their “experience” and not ability, that’s why greizmann will always start even if he won’t offer anything upfront, same with pique and lenglet while araujo sit on the bench

If that mumu use this same defense(which is most definitely) against Villarreal, those their attackers will rip it to shreds

In fact everything have tire me.

Puig, Aleña and Pedri have being asked to go on loan.

I thought Koeman promotes youth. I was wrong. He wants to use Pjanic and Busquets.

As for that defence, it will crumble seriously. That man has no plans for the future.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Ikennablue:
exactly. It's so unfortunate that we have such dumb people running the whole affair. Pairing dejong and puig would have been a sight to behold. Why not give him the chance to prove himself first.

The whole barca fans are against Koeman.
Why not give this guy the chance for the sake of the fans
I now understand why he hasn't excelled in his managerial career.

Puig in the double pivot role has still performed well. So I'm not understanding.

Pjanic was bought not to lead us to glory or as a starter, but to balance our books.

So Koeman wants to use FDJ, Busquets/Pjanic.

He asked Aleña, Puig and Pedri to go on loan.

Pedri played the most minutes for Las Palmas. He's relatively experienced at 17. Puig is 21, the boy is ready. Aleña is talented and ready.

I have tried to look at things from his stand point and I still don't see sense in all of it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by afroduke: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2020
terstegen

semedo. pique. lenglet. alba.

. de jong (busi)

messi.(alena) ruigi puig(coutinho)

. pjanic

haaland greizmann.(dembele)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wolves are ‘one step away’ from signing Nelson Semedo. New bid submitted yesterday and Barcelona are now ready to accept. Work in progress also on personal terms to be agreed.
On next hours Barça are gonna sell Semedo to #Wolves and Vidal to #Inter. Here we go soon!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
taiocol:
Wolves go turn Portugal national team o grin
Wolves go turn Portugal national team o grin
Ronaldo next
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
haymekus:
Wolves are ‘one step away’ from signing Nelson Semedo. New bid submitted yesterday and Barcelona are now ready to accept. Work in progress also on personal terms to be agreed.
On next hours Barça are gonna sell Semedo to #Wolves and Vidal to #Inter. Here we go soon!
So Roberto will be the only RB. Roberto? Hmmm.

I wonder what'll happen if he gets injured.

This desperation to get money fast is causing wahala
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
joviegghead:

Dest the Ajax Rb will replace him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
williams10101:

I personally think the amount of money spent buying a player plays a role in his selection, especially at barca.

At bayern, we all saw how a certain canadian left-back kept Bayern and bundesliga record signing Lucas Henandez out of the team. Team selection should be solely based on performance.

Its a shame that money and experience plays a key role at Barcelona. At least that the only reason I can think of as to why pjanic and busquet would still get the nod over Riqui and Alena.

Its left for him to go on loan, preferably a team in laliga or maybe Ajax and show his talent. Odegaard would start making the starting lineup after his loan spell. I guess a loan isn't all bad.

let him go to Bayern for just 6months.... he'd come back 4 inches taller with some muscles and then he'd bench Busi forever
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
joviegghead:

If the rumour is actually true and actually works out, we would sign a RB, be calming down.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
joviegghead:

Height of cluelessness....why not sell the Roberto instead? who knows maybe they have plans of bringing Dest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
williams10101:

Tbh Flick was forced to use Davies. He would not have started him if Sule and Hernandez were not injured last season. Alaba would have been playing at LB
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Moura7:

Height of cluelessness....why not sell the Roberto instead? who knows maybe they have plans of bringing Dest
Who are the teams that want to buy Roberto? It's not just about saying sell, there are lots of things that has to tick before a transfer can happen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sommyroy10:
If the rumour is actually true and actually works out, we would sign a RB, be calming down.
We would sign a RB.... Right? Okay! No wahala na.

I'll remind you if things go south.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Moura7:

let him go to Bayern for just 6months.... he'd come back 4 inches taller with some muscles and then he'd bench Busi forever
He won't get adequate playing time at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Who are the teams that want to buy Roberto? It's not just about saying sell, there are lots of things that has to tick before a transfer can happen.
Yea, like the club putting Roberto up for sale. But did they? Nope.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vykinx: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nelson #Semedo to Wolves is ‘here we go’ and confirmed. The deal is done and will be signed on next few hours also with Barcelona. Personal terms agreed with Mendes until 2025. Medicals on next week. ��� #Wolves

...now it’s time for Dest [but Bayern are confident to sign him].
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
I really wish semedo the best of luck and success ahead, I’m sure he’ll succeed at wolves under nuno unlike all those foolish coaches at barce he has played under.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
haymekus:
I really wish semedo the best of luck and success ahead, I’m sure he’ll succeed at wolves under nuno unlike all those foolish coaches at barce he has played under.
Doubt it,he's booty.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
joviegghead:

Yea, like the club putting Roberto up for sale. But did they? Nope.
Yes, and then a club showing interest, and the player willing to move and then wages and so on. Umtiti is on the market (according to reports) no one has come knocking despite the fact his value has reduced. Putting Roberto up for sale publicly, don't be surprised to be hearing bids of 3-5mil. We need cash and free spot, Semedo offers both.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
joviegghead:

We would sign a RB.... Right? Okay! No wahala na.

I'll remind you if things go south.
Please do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by williams10101(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Tbh Flick was forced to use Davies. He would not have started him if Sule and Hernandez were not injured last season. Alaba would have been playing at LB

But his performance ensured he nailed a place in the team. Ruqui's performance everytime he was given a chance towards the end of the season were top notch. That made up for nothing.

In recent years with Barça, It just feels like an hierarchy thats almost impossible for the young players to break. Especially if u didn't come in for loads of money and u're just a La Masia product.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 2:23am On Sep 21, 2020
Vidal to inter is already a done deal, thank u 4 d 5th goal in d classico thrashin but good riddance...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:55am On Sep 21, 2020
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
Vidal to inter is already a done deal, thank u 4 d 5th goal in d classico thrashin but good riddance...
All you could say is good riddance!!

A terrible farewell to say to a player who put in 110 percent every time he had a chance to wear the shirt!

We never learn!.

Well i remember, i remember, i remember now,
Vidal had no "Barca DNA"

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 21, 2020
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:

...... to bad rubbish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2020
haymekus:

...... to bad rubbish
Only people with very childish mentality speak this way;

You don't get signed by;

-Bayer Levercusen
-Juventus
-Bayern Munich
-Barcelona
-Inter Milan

And be crap;

I can't even think of any other player who has played for such big teams in his career.

This Barca DNA/ tiki taka 'foolery' is still deceiving some of you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2020
tesppidd:
All you could say is good riddance!!

A terrible farewell to say to a player who put in 110 percent every time he had a chance to wear the shirt!

We never learn!.

Well i remember, i remember, i remember now,
Vidal had no "Barca DNA"

Am with you

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2020
Now am not saying Vidal shouldn't be moved on;
Good thing we are starting to get rid of them ancestors.

But what's with the dissing?

For someone who always exhibited high levels of commitment?

Just wish him well and stop having a 'small mind'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4155) (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.