Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613845 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4177) (4178) (4179) (4180) (4181) (4182) (4183) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2020
tesppidd:
This would be a very interesting line up.

Replace trincao with Dembele

And Roberto with dest

Too early for dest to start!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2020
tesppidd:
This would be a very interesting line up.

Interesting, but I'll prefer to see Dembele starting ahead of Trincao.

Dest wouldn't start ahead of Roberto... Not yet. He likely might come on as a substitute.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Did u attend the press conference live? Did u watch the press conference live? Do you understand spanish? Is the official Barcelona website your source? If any of the answer is no, then it means you also read from a source. So, you are in no position to decide which is genuine or fake or which has a particular agenda.

You drag too much.

You act like fake news and tweets is not abound twitter and the ones you see are the genuine ones.

Not forgetting, thinking that your rants influenced Leo's decision. Kamdan bros, no be so e be. When dem correct you, just rest and stop trying to prove you're right.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
barackodam:

You drag too much.

You act like fake news and tweets is not abound twitter and the ones you see are the genuine ones.

Not forgetting, thinking that your rants influenced Leo's decision. Kamdan bros, no be so e be. When dem correct you, just rest and stop trying to prove you're right.

He just meant that he got his from a source and the other guy or people who called him out got theirs from a source or sources too. So they can't just say his is fake just because it doesn't correspond with the news they got from their own sources, esp when they weren't at the said event or watched it live with a commanding understanding of Spanish too.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Squad for Sevilla Match

Goalkeepers:

13. Neto,
25. Iñaki Peña,
36. Arnau Tenas

Defenders:

2. Sergiño Dest,
3. Gerard Piqué,
18. Jordi Alba,
20. Sergi Roberto,
30. Ronald Araujo,
32. Santiago Mingo

Midfielders:

5. Sergio Busquets,
6. Carles Aleñá,
8. Miralem Pjanic,
14. Philippe Coutinho,
16. Pedri,
21. Frenkie De Jong,
28. Riqui Puig

Forwards:

7. Antoine Griezmann,
10. Lionel Messi,
11. Ousmane Dembélé,
17. Francisco Trincão,
19. Martin Braithwaite,
22. Ansu Fati,
29. Konrad De La Fuente
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Imagine this line up:

Neto

Alba, Pique, Araujo, Dest

Puig and Frenkie De Jong

Coutinho

Dembele, Messi, Fati

Suggest a better line up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Moura7:

He just meant that he got his from a source and the other guy or people who called him out got theirs from a source or sources too. So they can't just say his is fake just because it doesn't correspond with the news they got from their own sources, esp when they weren't at the said event or watched it live with a commanding understanding of Spanish too.
Thank you bro. Seems you're the only one that understood the point I have been trying to make. We both posted from twitter and he turned around to say mine was fake and his is genuine.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
joviegghead:
Imagine this line up:

Neto

Puig and Frenkie De Jong

Coutinho

Dembele, Messi, Fati

Suggest a better line up

I really don’t understand why griezmsn is ahead of Dembele in that right wing...
Dembele started the first preseason game and he played so well... he hasn’t bn given a chance this season

Just imagine Dembele and Fati at both wings running at defenders
Making mad runs

Arrrghhhhhh ��
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
joviegghead:
Imagine this line up:

Neto

Puig and Frenkie De Jong

Coutinho

Dembele, Messi, Fati

Suggest a better line up

Dest Pique Araujo Alba

Pjanic De Jong

Coutinho

Dembele Messi Fati
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
cumz:

I really don’t understand why griezmsn is ahead of Dembele in that right wing...
Dembele started the first preseason game and he played so well... he hasn’t bn given a chance this season

Making mad runs

Arrrghhhhhh ��
Well I think that Koeman is taking a lot of time with Dembele(based on his injuries.)

I am sure that Koeman considers him a first eleven player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
tesppidd:

Dest Pique Araujo Alba

Pjanic De Jong

Coutinho

Dembele Messi Fati

Dembouz won't start
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
barackodam:

Dembouz won't start
Don't think we are talking strictly about tonight's game.

We're looking at our ideal first eleven.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
tesppidd:

Dest Pique Araujo Alba
Pjanic De Jong
Coutinho
Dembele Messi Fati
Pjanic over Puig
well, your choice
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
joviegghead:

Pjanic over Puig

well, your choice

For defensive stability.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
cumz:

Making mad runs

Arrrghhhhhh ��
I don't understand too.

But you know koeman and his "you play as you train play policy".

I think koeman is in love which Griezmann work rate. His ability to track back and the rest.

But the truth is Griezmann offers little going forward.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
joviegghead:

I don't understand too.

I think koeman is in love which Griezmann work rate. His ability to track back and the rest.

Yes that’s probably the only thing griezmsn has ahead of Dembele

But dembele’s Speed can be utilized!!!!

What do I know though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
joviegghead:

Pjanic over Puig

well, your choice

Lol you’ll start puig ahead of pjanic?
Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Money wey barce suppose use by Tottenham son, we use an go buy that French ghost
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
cumz:

Lol you’ll start puig ahead of pjanic? Lol
have you ever watched Puig play at all?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
cumz:

Lol you’ll start puig ahead of pjanic? Lol
have you ever watched Puig play at all?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Line up for the Sevilla match
Neto
Pique Sergio Griezmann Messi Coutinho Jordi Alba Sergi Roberto Frenkie De Jong Ansu Fati Araujo
Dembele and Puig don't start again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2020

Neto

Pique
Sergio
Griezmann
Messi
Coutinho
Jordi Alba
Sergi Roberto
Frenkie De Jong
Ansu Fati
Araujo

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
joviegghead:

Neto

Pique
Sergio
Griezmann
Messi
Coutinho
Jordi Alba
Sergi Roberto
Frenkie De Jong
Ansu Fati
Araujo

What do you even have with this Piug of a guy. I dont think the coach values him that much. He told him to go out for a loan, he refused. I am not expecting him to get alot of game time.
Coaches like Koeman can be very stubborn to convince. Besides, I dont really know what is so special with the Piug guy. I prefer Pedri touches to his. I dont really like busy-body players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
joviegghead:

Neto

Pique
Sergio
Griezmann
Messi
Coutinho
Jordi Alba
Sergi Roberto
Frenkie De Jong
Ansu Fati
Araujo

Still looking for Puig. He will never start unless there's injuries. Even Pjanic is ahead of him, Aleña too.

Just move on already
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
barackodam:

Still looking for Puig. He will never start unless there's injuries. Even Pjanic is ahead of him, Aleña too.

Just move on already

So sad! very sad!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Greizmann will definitely go down as one of the luckiest footballer/human ever, like this asshöle has been on the ballon d’or podium twice yet he has no league title to his name, I mean just one mediocre uel and Spanish super cup. He starts every match day after dropping disaster performance in his previous game. I just give up on this dude
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
jpmoriarti:
What do you even have with this Piug of a guy. . Besides, I dont really know what is so special with the Piug guy. I prefer Pedri touches to his. I dont really like busy-body players.

What a load!

I'm a huge fan of the boy. He is super talented. But you wouldn't know that, eh?

I'm not asking for 90 minutes. Just let him play at least.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
haymekus:
Greizmann will definitely go down as one of the luckiest footballer/human ever, like this asshöle has been on the ballon d’or podium twice yet he has no league title to his name, I mean just one mediocre uel and Spanish super cup. He starts every match day after dropping disaster performance in his previous game. I just give up on this dude

If Griezmann doesn't perform well today, and Koeman starts him in our next game, then he is an idiot.

Anyway, since there's gonna be international break, I have a feeling some players might come back injured. I just want Griezmann out for 2 weeks. Let koeman eyes open to other attackers,grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
joviegghead:

If Griezmann doesn't perform well today, and Koeman starts him in our next game, then he is an idiot.

Anyway, since there's gonna be international break, I have a feeling some players might come back injured. I just want Griezmann out for 2 weeks. Let koeman eyes open to other attackers,grin

Did you just say if??

At best he’ll score a(or two) tap in, then the French media/his fans will go back to hyping him.

One thing is certain today, he ain’t gonna dribble pass a stick nor create chance for others, just his stupid tracking back.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
joviegghead:

What a load!

I'm a huge fan of the boy. He is super talented. But you wouldn't know that, eh?

I'm not asking for 90 minutes. Just let him play at least.
Hopefully our stubborn coach can give him some playing time now that he chose to stay and fight for a spot in the team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
joviegghead:

I don't understand too.

The advantage Greizman has over Dembele, Trincao and any other winger for the left is his tracking back. If you have watched our matches Fati tracks back to help Alba, Greizman tracks back to help Roberto and Messi can track back whenever he feels like. Unlike under Setien that Suarez didn't press nor track back and Messi also didn't press nor track back.
Even though Greizman won't score a lot of goals he offers some defensive protection while being able to combine with Coutinho and Messi to create chances
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
haymekus:

Did you just say if??

At best he’ll score a(or two) tap in, then the French media/his fans will go back to hyping him.

One thing is certain today, he ain’t gonna dribble pass a stick nor create chance for others, just his stupid tracking back.....
Tracking back isn't stupid... Its an essential aspect of today's football. Considering the tactics of teams always attacking from wide areas, any attacking team that doesn't have its players tracking back will be susceptible to devastating counters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4177) (4178) (4179) (4180) (4181) (4182) (4183) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.