Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,592 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613228 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4189) (4190) (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) (4195) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
haymekus:

Na bartomeu cause all these nonsense.

After disgracing barce on TV, the mumu president still went on to sign him

Anyways he has increased the hatred most barce player and fans already have on him
The most painful aspect of it all was the money we used to sign him and we later ran out of funds to sign Neymar (We might not really need him like before) and now the clownish board are looking to get loans from Gordon's Sachs to run the club. Josep Maria Bartomeu must be the worst president ever to run a Major Big Club. The Glazers family of man United are not as clueless as him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
tesppidd:
Bolded GBAM!

So how then does anybody come up with such logic;

Xavi and Iniesta = Trophy for Spain.
Messi = No trophy for Argentina.

Therefore it is proven that Xavi and Iniesta were more instrumental to Barca's success than Messi was.

I mean how does someone draw such conclusion?
How does someone reason like this.?
I don't know for Godx but what I am saying is Spain were extremely fortunate when they had so many players playing under Guardiola, just as Germany also won the world cup with a number of their players under Guardiola too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
haymekus:
You drop this type of mediocre performance, the next thing that comes to your mind is Messi should make way for you

Nonsense
Did you watch Greizman during the break? In three matches or so he scored two goals. And he played generally well, his teammates were spotting his runs and he always pressed and joined in attack. He was never isolated and the ball was always coming to him too. And he only dropped a mediocre performance in that match against Portugal. In fact everyone dropped a mediocre performance in that match.
Greizman had a great international break. Maybe only Jota or a few other players had a better outing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tobiboss(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Yea, you are right, but there won't be club world cup.
If there won't be, that would be a shame
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Xanslyte:

The most painful aspect of it all was the money we used to sign him and we later ran out of funds to sign Neymar (We might not really need him like before) and now the clownish board are looking to get loans from Gordon's Sachs to run the club. Josep Maria Bartomeu must be the worst president ever to run a Major Big Club. The Glazers family of man United are not as clueless as him.

When Henry came to barce, nobody told him to adapt to that left wing.

When Messi broke into the first team, nobody tell eto say make him shift go right

Even when D.Villa come, he gats align himself for left wing

But one overhyped French scammer want to take the almighty Messi’s position, even when he can’t even score simply goals

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
IKON360:

Did you watch Greizman during the break? In three matches or so he scored two goals. And he played generally well, his teammates were spotting his runs and he always pressed and joined in attack. He was never isolated and the ball was always coming to him too. And he only dropped a mediocre performance in that match against Portugal. In fact everyone dropped a mediocre performance in that match.
Greizman had a great international break. Maybe only Jota or a few other players had a better outing

Have you watched barce games this season?

In three games he has missed 3 big chances thereby leading to 0 goals.

I’m pretty sure you didn’t watch any of them, because anybody that watched it wouldn’t come out to say all these, I wonder what’s so special in scoring a deflected goals(the keeper would have comfortable caught it anyway) and a tap-in, cos I watched both games.

he couldn’t even link up well with their forwards yet you’re spilling trash here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

We can see through your sarcasm!
Lolz sarcasm!. Grezimann has been underwhelming in Barca shirt. Just because he scored for France the other day, then it must be Koeman that caused his poor performances but he's refused to look in the mirror.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
haymekus:

Have you watched barce games this season?

In three games he has missed 3 big chances thereby leading to 0 goals.

I’m pretty sure you didn’t watch any of them, because anybody that watched it wouldn’t come out to say all these, I wonder what’s so special in scoring a deflected goals(the keeper would have comfortable caught it anyway) and a tap-in, cos I watched both games.

he couldn’t even link up well with their forwards yet you’re spilling trash here
I was taking you serious till you pointed that Greizman's second goal was a tap in. I have nothing else to say to you. Good night
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by swiz123(m): 7:14am On Oct 17, 2020
I honestly don't understand Koeman and I sure as hell don't understand Barça fans. Setien deployed Messi to the right, Griezmann to the left and Suarez centrally.

Why can't Koeman keep Messi to the right and Griezmann as the striker? I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that Koeman has no business coaching anyone let alone a team. Cos a manager Job -only job- is to bring out the best in his players.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2020
swiz123:
I honestly don't understand Koeman and I sure as hell don't understand Barça fans. Setien deployed Messi to the right, Griezmann to the left and Suarez centrally.

Why can't Koeman keep Messi to the right and Griezmann as the striker? I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that Koeman has no business coaching anyone let alone a team. Cos a manager Job -only job- is to bring out the best in his players.

Baba Suarez was injured for a better part of last season and who do you think manned the CF position those times?...Yes Grizz and did he perform that well??....No. Just flashes of brilliance on some occasions
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by swiz123(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2020
Moura7:

Baba Suarez was injured for a better part of last season and who do you think manned the CF position those times?...Yes Grizz and did he perform that well??....No. Just flashes of brilliance on some occasions

Has he had those flashes of brilliance on the right?

Griezmann is not a winger, simple!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2020
Moura7:

Against smaller, porous team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2020
swiz123:

I would play Griezmann has a striker too. But it would depend on the teams we face.

Because Griezmann has underperformed in every attacking position he has played in. That's why barca want Depay.

BTW, Messi and Griezmann switch positions in matches a lot. Still Griezmann screws up centrally. Misses clear-cut chances. Honestly, Koeman and other previous managers a just so patient to keep playing him.

A mourinho, Conte or Guardiola would have benched him after 2 matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2020
swiz123:

Messi playing on the right doesn't mean he would stay there. He would go centrally in order to be involved in play. When he goes, the RB would push up as high as RW to create width and options for attack, while the RCM/RDM( in Koeman case) would now have to cover the RB position to prevent story that touch, leaving that area open. You see where the problem is? It's better we know Messi is playing centrally instead of making things more complicated than it should.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2020
tobiboss:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if Bayern win this year's club world cup if there will be one, they will also have a sextuple right?

Yes you're right but I don't think there's Club World Cup this year due to Covid 19.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2020
airmark:

Fraudiola left your club, nobody cried. Messi wanted to leave, all of you started wailing. We know who was major for the sextuple between Fraudiola and Messi.

Don't forget Messi fc.

Why has Barca not won the Sextuple since then?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2020
IKON360:

After that how many times has he done it? Any way you look at it, Messi is the crown of Guardiola. Even Valverde has reached UCL semis.

He's the only coach in history to do it. That's all that matters.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Goalkeepers:

13. Neto, 26. Iñaki Peña, 36. Arnau Tenas

Defenders:

2. Sergiño Dest, 3. Gerard Piqué, 4. Ronald Araujo, 15. Clément Lenglet, 20. Sergi Roberto, 24. Junior Firpo, 28. Óscar Mingueza

Midfielders:

5. Sergio Busquets, 6. Carles Aleñá, 8. Miralem Pjanic, 12. Riqui Puig, 14. Philippe Coutinho, 16. Pedri, 21. Frenkie De Jong

Forwards:

7. Antoine Griezmann, 9. Martin Braithwaite, 10. Lionel Messi, 11. Ousmane Dembélé, 17. Francisco Trincão, 22. Ansu Fati

Predicted starting XI (4-2-3-1):

Neto; Roberto, Piqué, Lenglet, Dest; Busquets, De Jong; Griezmann, Coutinho, Ansu Fati; Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
Wouldn't it be fun to see Griezmann fume on the bench if Koeman bench him for Dembele and makes subs like Trincao, Pedri, Pjanic, and Firpo and still leaves him(Griezmann) on the bench grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
joviegghead:
Goalkeepers:

13. Neto, 26. Iñaki Peña, 36. Arnau Tenas

Defenders:

2. Sergiño Dest, 3. Gerard Piqué, 4. Ronald Araujo, 15. Clément Lenglet, 20. Sergi Roberto, 24. Junior Firpo, 28. Óscar Mingueza

Midfielders:

5. Sergio Busquets, 6. Carles Aleñá, 8. Miralem Pjanic, 12. Riqui Puig, 14. Philippe Coutinho, 16. Pedri, 21. Frenkie De Jong

Forwards:

7. Antoine Griezmann, 9. Martin Braithwaite, 10. Lionel Messi, 11. Ousmane Dembélé, 17. Francisco Trincão, 22. Ansu Fati

Predicted starting XI (4-2-3-1):

Neto; Roberto, Piqué, Lenglet, Dest; Busquets, De Jong; Griezmann, Coutinho, Ansu Fati; Messi

Having returned from far away South America, how about resting Messi till the 70th minute?

There's UCL on Wednesday and EL Classico on Saturday.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
tesppidd:
Having returned from far away South America, how about resting Messi till the 70th minute?

There's UCL on Wednesday and EL Classico on Saturday.?

Lol! We all know that whether Messi is just coming back from South America or Africa, the man is always ready and fit. It's not like he trekked down from there to spain or something.

BTW, I'll prefer resting Messi in the Champions League tie and have him come in later against Ferencváros , than against Getafe. Just saying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
joviegghead:

Lol! We all know that whether Messi is just coming back from South America or Africa, the man is always ready and fit. It's not like he trekked down from there to spain or something.

BTW, I'll prefer resting Messi in the Champions League tie and have him come in later against Ferencváros , than against Getafe. Just saying
You have a point there.

Better to rest him against Ferencvaros or whatever they call themselves.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Dembouz starts. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Setien and his cows gifted these barbie dolls the Liga last season.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
losprince:
Setien and his cows gifted these barbie dolls the Liga last season.
Actually Setien, his cows and VAR.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Dembele starts ooo

Let’s see what he can do
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
tesppidd:
Actually Setien, his cows and VAR.
I stand corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
grin Hala Vardrid. Cadiz taught them how to play football today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
Xanslyte:
grin Hala Vardrid. Cadiz taught them how to play football today.
Baba calm down. Focus on your team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
andrewbaba44:
Dembele starts ooo
Let’s see what he can do
A lot. I trust my boy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
joviegghead:

Baba calm down. Focus on your team.
When my team loses their fans troll them so when they lose too I troll them. Imagine Cadiz of all people grin Three points for us hopefully.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
So I guess Pedri is playing the No 10 position.

And the attacking 4 can also switch positions.

Koeman just had to ruin it with Griezmann inclusion.

A Fati or Trincao would not be bad. Speed and dribbles go plenty.

But then again, Champions League calls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4189) (4190) (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) (4195) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.