Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,536 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4805451 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) ... (6317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

who is the 70mil midfielder? Puig?
pjanic na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
why all the noises here?

cant we win in peace again grin

wailing don start to call for #KoemanOut

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
BlueAngel444:
pjanic na

oh, I've even forgotten that one was at Barca grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Messi should be dropped.

Some Barca fans were saying this, they called them all sort of names.

Let Messi continue to decieve his asslickers.

No progress, no improvement.

Well, Music to my ears!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adisaaowala: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
You guys would need atleast 2 more seasons to return to the pinnacle of European football.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Beorn: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Hello?
Is that airmark? Wear slippers dey come, I wan show you something

You're a troublemaker. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
joviegghead:
Fati is a born scorer. Damn!

Born scorer, but the opposite of a winner grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
usbcable:
why all the noises here?

cant we win in peace again grin

wailing don start to call for #KoemanOut

Barkabots are blaming Suarez, Higuain, etc.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Beorn: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
haymekus:

Did you just say lenglet??

Or is something wrong with you?

Bro, Lenglet played well. Not like it was a fantastic performance, but he was amongst the few shining light in the average performance from your team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
losing yet you waited till 80 minute plus to make your first change.

koeman is clueless.

don't hate trincao buh dude is not barca quality.

pedri should not be rushed. he doesn't have stamina 4 a high tempo match. lacking in pace if you ask me. yeah his ball control , touches , turning is brilliant.

Why barca managers like playing dembouz on the left wing? Heeediotic managers!

Time to give Araujo playing time. Tired of lenglet's lack of positioning , unnecessary foul. Pique reminding him of where to mark via madrid first goal.

Busi is done. The earlier koeman realise it the better 4 the team.

Yet to see any creativity from de jong that justisfy his price tag. I mean fati made a lot of runs in d second half yet they couldn't deliver the ball to him.

Kudoz to DEST...

nice one from ANSU.

messi struggled

same with coutinho

alba still not fit.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michealdeco: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Beorn:

Bro, Lenglet played well. Not like it was a fantastic performance, but he was amongst the few shining light in the average performance from your team.
he played totally rubbish

He is always quick to foul an opponent and he is 25 FFS but can't even run is it when he gets to 30 that he will have speed

I wonder why koeman keeps benching Araujo every match

Dear literally carried him and pique on his back

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dispossessi.

Jah bless everyone backing this.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
I'm just happy Araujo will start again Juventus.

I can't believe I'm saying this but FDJ was just too hyped. Busquets is just useless. We've seen them perform poorly. We have Puig, Pjanic, Aleña. But Koeman will still be adamant on his double pivot shit.

How can you play Coutinho on the left and Pedri on the right? What the Bleep is wrong with this man?

He reduced the midfield to two men and the defense to 3 men, to do what? Score? By making subs with 8 minutes to go?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hamid7(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
There is no difference between Koeman and our two previous two coaches.
We need to replace players. We need real players not ornaments that cost so much but serve no purpose.
Someone should tell Messi to do more. He has been completely useless this season
The entire Barcelona board need to be overhauled else, nothing will work.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
"Messi stopped bailing Barça out, it feels just like when the trial version of a software is over and now you've gotta pay"

This is funny

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Hello?

Is that airmark? Wear slippers dey come, I wan show you something

Busquets is now old, so we are free to drag him grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
The only positive from this match is that Sergi Roberto right back career is dead and buried.
Them no born Keoman well to drop Dest after everything he has done so far.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
homesteady:
The only positive from this match is that Sergi Roberto right back career is dead and buried.
Them no born Keoman well to drop Dest after everything he has done so far.
Yes Dest was the only positive from this game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hamid7:
There is no difference between Koeman and our two previous two coaches.
We need to replace players. We need real players not ornaments that cost so much but serve no purpose.
Someone should tell Messi to do more. He has been completely useless this season
The entire Barcelona board need to be overhauled else, nothing will work.

Messi did his bit. Maybe not what we want, but, the man has 'changed'.

I've said it severally. It's like he knows even if he saves barca, we won't get anywhere.

It's not Messi's fault! Stop blaming him.

FDJ, Busquets, Pique, Griezmann, Lenglet (trying tho), even Messi. These players are just not it.

We have quality like, Dembele, Puig, Aleña, Araujo, Trincao.

But Koeman will play the wrong people. He'll play them in stupid positions. Not surprised we're getting stupid results.
All he does is field any player based on how well you play in your last 2 games (sub or starter).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Underwhelming performance against a stuttering Madrid.

Koeman game management killed the team. His subs should have been made as early as 65' as soon as we went behind. But dude waited until 80'.

Imagine!!
the entire line up was poor...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Carbon2Oxide: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Messi is a very lazy footballer

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
joviegghead:
"Messi stopped bailing Barça out, it feels just like when the trial version of a software is over and now you've gotta pay"

This is funny

man has paid his dues. wanted to leave yet they refused. even @ this stage he remains the best in the world.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ronald Koeman: "The penalty was incomprehensible. I do not understand the referee's decision."

Koeman: "We have not had VAR decisions in our favour in any game."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
joviegghead:

Messi did his bit. Maybe not what we want, but, the man has 'changed'.

I've said it severally. It's like he knows even if he saves barca, we won't get anywhere.

It's not Messi's fault! Stop blaming him.

FDJ, Busquets, Pique, Griezmann, Lenglet (trying tho), even Messi. These players are just not it.

We have quality like, Dembele, Puig, Aleña, Araujo, [/s]Trincao[s].

But Koeman will play the wrong people. He'll play them in stupid positions. Not surprised we're getting stupid results.
All he does is field any player based on how well you play in your last 2 games (sub or starter).

PJANIC you mean?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Carbon2Oxide:
Messi is a very lazy footballer

OH it's Messi's fault now eh?

Okay, if Messi plays poorly, what do think a good manager should do?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

PJANIC you mean?
I skipped him jare. Thanks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Carbon2Oxide: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
joviegghead:

OH it's Messi's fault now eh?

Okay, if Messi plays poorly, what do think a good manager should do?

Comprehend my message

What will you term his performance in this game?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Underwhelming performance against a stuttering Madrid.

Koeman game management killed the team. His subs should have been made as early as 65' as soon as we went behind. But dude waited until 80'.

Imagine!!
This is the most annoying part.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Carbon2Oxide:

Comprehend my message
Comprehend mine
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Carbon2Oxide:

Comprehend my message
Comprehend mine
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
This is the most annoying part.
That was when he remembered he has wingers and strikers.
Dumbfuck

(1) (2) (3) ... (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) ... (6317) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Gr3yCreative and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.