Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610174 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) (4212) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
joviegghead:
Tesppidd, honestly, I don't really fancy Pele.

Maradona is better than Pele. So is Messi and Ronaldo.

People hail him(Pele) for scoring incredible amount of goals , when the truth is he spent 20 years playing in an under developed league where FC Santos were always beating other teams with crazy scorelines like 10-2, 8-0 and so on.

As for his world Cup win, he was just the most hyped player, probably because he was a local talent.
It's the same way some of the young players over there are hyped whenever they get called up to the national team. That Brazil team had other players who were banging in the goals.

Pele is nothing but an overhyped Legend.
I disagree with you, why Maradona no win pass one world Cup and pele did in his time... Where was European best Alfredo distefano when Pele was winning world cups... Your assumption is just like saying Messi is overhyped because he is a one club player..

In the 90s Brazilian league was one of the best in the world.

So don't call Santos an armature club, was it not corinthians from Brazil that eliminated Chelsea from World club Cup?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
joviegghead:

People hail him(Pele) for scoring incredible amount of goals , when the truth is he spent 20 years playing in an under developed league where FC Santos were always beating other teams with crazy scorelines like 10-2, 8-0 and so on.

As for his world Cup win, he was just the most hyped player, probably because he was a local talent.
It's the same way some of the young players over there are hyped whenever they get called up to the national team. That Brazil team had other players who were banging in the goals.

"According to FIFA's official website, Pele scored 1,281 goals in 1,363 games, but it must be noted that this figure includes date from a significant number of unofficial matches, such as friendly tours with Santos and the New York Cosmos."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Topmaike007:
I disagree with you, why Maradona no win pass one world Cup and pele did in his time... Where was European best Alfredo distefano when Pele was winning world cups... Your assumption is just like saying Messi is overhyped because he is a one club player..

In the 90s Brazilian league was one of the best in the world.

So don't call Santos an armature club, was it not corinthians from Brazil that eliminated Chelsea from World club Cup?

Excuse me Sir, this thread is for smart people who get there facts right.

Just answer this question before you start barking again :

What timeline /era did pele play play in?

, 90s? Aye?

Corinthians ko, Colossians ni.

I never criticised playing for one club. I criticised playing in an under developed league.

Ligue 1 is often called 'farmers league', where PSG dominates. Brazilian league was worse. Santos were like Man city playing school boys(maybe exaggerated).

Let me not even analyse his world Cup wins

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

"According to FIFA's official website, Pele scored 1,281 goals in 1,363 games, but it must be noted that this figure includes date from a significant number of unofficial matches, such as friendly tours with Santos and the New York Cosmos."
True.

Over-hyped, self acclaimed GOAT.

it's disgusts me when he's praised and ranked with Maradona. I wish people could just dig deeper about the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
joviegghead:

I read on some of his atrocities. I was sad.

One thing he was notorious for was 'mispositioning' players and tactical failure and stubbornness.

But let's him give time. And pray he gives the best players in the team playing time. And put our players in the right positions.
he is very stubborn...even when his tactics or player selection aren't performing...he sticks with it...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
joviegghead:

Excuse me Sir, this thread is for smart people who get there facts right.

Just answer this question before you start barking again :

What timeline /era did pele play play in?

, 90s? Aye?

Corinthians ko, Colossians ni.

I never criticised playing for one club. I criticised playing in an under developed league.

Ligue 1 is often called 'farmers league', where PSG dominates. Brazilian league was worse. Santos were like Man city playing school boys(maybe exaggerated).

Let me not even analyse his world Cup wins
I 8-2 say this all of you that said pele is over hype are dumb...

Overhype win three world Cup score many international goals..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
joviegghead:

True.

Over-hyped, self acclaimed GOAT.

it's disgusts me when he's praised and ranked with Maradona. I wish people could just dig deeper about the guy.
3 world cups oga no be beans..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Topmaike007:
I 8-2 say this all of you that said pele is over hype are dumb...

Overhype win three world Cup score many international goals..

Go and read on who single-handedly led Brazil to glory (before and after Pele got injured in just Brazil's second game) in 1962.
You ever heard of Garrincha ? I guess not.

Go and read on arguably the greatest world Cup squad that blew everyone in 1970. it was Brazil. Pele was in the squad. But he was nothing compare to the deadly assassins they packed.

Just like Cristiano, after other great and better-performing players did the real work, they start shouting Pele is the GOAT.

Piece of shit. Who's the dumb one now?!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
O boy! undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Barkabots hating again smiley

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Barthomeu resigns...I hope this is true, I’m so fvcking emoshunal rai now!!! cry cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Omo I just heard the good news on brila.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Finally no board to blame for any fvck up...he did y'all a solid tho, cos it's cos of him y'all still have Messi

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bartomeu is going... I'm so happy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
pu7pl3:
Finally no board to blame for any fvck up...he did y'all a solid tho, cos it's cos of him y'all still have Messi

It's because of him that Messi wanted to leave.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
homesteady:

And it's still cos of him that Messi couldn't...

He would have been at Man City by now if not for Bartomeu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
No Bartomeu to blame again.

The banter just got started cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
homesteady:

Great comeback

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Herbiedeen(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Now, the tune is about to change gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
So even Madrid fans know that Messi staying was a jackpot.

Yet some busy body Barca fans thought otherwise.

BTW; Ronaldo hasn't recovered to play tomorrow.

No Messi versus Ronaldo duel until match day 6.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Audio to Martinez Munuera after Lenglet's shirt-pull: Ramos grabs the shirt first!
ghanasoccernet.com Oct 26, 2020 8:28 PM

Audio to Martinez Munuera after Lenglet's shirt-pull: Ramos grabs the shirt first!
This latest Clasico feels never ending. The controversy surrounding the penalty that was awarded to Real Madrid is still being discussed, with this being the moment that allowed Los Blancos to take a 2-1 lead against Barcelona.

Before pointing to the spot, referee Juan Martinez Munuera decided to stop and wait to see what VAR had to say to him. Eventually, he went to the monitor and saw that Clement Lenglet was grabbing Sergio Ramos' shirt, which caused him to whistle for a penalty.

Now, however, Deportes Cuatro have released audio in which you can hear the linesman offer Martinez Munuera some advice.

"What's more, Ramos grabs the shirt [of Lenglet] first," was said.

According to Deportes Cuatro, Barcelona are going to ask for the recordings from the VOR (video operation room) to find out what the conversation between the referee and his linesman was.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
joviegghead:

I'm not sure you saw Pele at all.

You think the #10 on his back was for decoration
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
tesppidd:
So even Madrid fans know that Messi staying was a jackpot.

Yet some busy body Barca fans thought otherwise.

BTW; Ronaldo hasn't recovered to play tomorrow.

No Messi versus Ronaldo duel until match day 6.
It would be pointless by then.

Barca would have beaten everyone and there won't be competitiveness and vibe.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hamid7(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bartomeu finally decides to have small sense.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Carles Tusquets will be the new Barça President until the Presidency elections.

Y'all get ready to see prime Messi tomorrow, after such good newsgrin

Kidding

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bartomeu is outtttt!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
See how Monchengladbach are playing Madrid abeg... our team still needs a lot of work.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
homesteady:
See how Monchengladbach are playing Madrid abeg... our team still needs a lot of work.

Let's see how they'll play tomorrow.

Juventus are without De ligt, Chiellini, Sandro and Ronaldo.

It's basically a weakened side. If we can't beat them, then, it's too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
What are the chances of Real Madrid going to europa? Madrid fans where are you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Clownman needs to be sacked this night for losing to this lackluster Madrid team at camp nou
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
DissTroy:

Why do you think the Barça management have been hiding the exact details of what Messi earns for over five years now? Players would have probably rioted asking for increases too.
I don't even think 95 million is his full annual wages. There are so many add-ons shrouded in secrecy.

When club officials have been asked about the specifics of Messi' earnings, they suddenly develop amnesia.

I won't be surprised if it's revealed that Barça funds his holidays (like Neymar gets PSG private jet rides benefits).

Messi is the de facto president of Barça. Bartomeu has just been ceremonial.

Lionel Messi:
G.O.A.T;
King;
Emperor;
President;
god.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
pu7pl3:
No, it's because of Bartomeu Messi even considered leaving in the first place. With the imposter gone, Messi is more likely to stay longer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) (4212) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nonny1212, jpmoriarti(m), Coolx, Bacteria8 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.