Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4583944 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4214) (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2020
GoddyOra:

Hope you know that Ronaldo is the one at the top of the assist ranks. Ronaldo leads, Messi follows for now in UCL goals and assists. Hopefully it stays that way for years.
Of course he should.

He has played 26 more games.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2020
TLona1:

Lol

You still want a 33 year old player who drops deeps most times to create chances to keep scoring ruthlessly? Well, I understand.

It's the GOAT I blame. The standard he set for himself is too high.

You saw that pass that led to Dembele's goal? Ronaldo can NEVER EVER give such pass. He'd rather sleep in the box waiting for such pass.
What about the pass to Alba in the classico?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:26am On Oct 29, 2020
TLona1:

Lol

You still want a 33 year old player who drops deeps most times to create chances to keep scoring ruthlessly? Well, I understand.

You saw that pass that led to Dembele's goal? Ronaldo can NEVER EVER give such pass. He'd rather sleep in the box waiting for such pass.
Tlona1 my nigga why you dey type all these Shalayes na. Drop deep ko create chances ni Make passes bawo cheesy .Read below

Messi has only scored an open play goal in 5 matches out of his last 31matches. The fraud is finished

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2020
joviegghead:
Just so you know, Messi needs 4 more assists to hold the record of most assists in Champions League.

What can this guy not do?

Better than strikers, wingers and midfielders combined!
Top goal scoring chart and now.... Oh God, lemme nor talk. We're used to his greatness.
Bwhahahahah Who holds the record?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2020
GoddyOra:

Hope you know that Ronaldo is the one at the top of the assist ranks. Ronaldo leads, Messi follows for now in UCL goals and assists. Hopefully it stays that way for years.
Ronaldo is Mr champions league. He holds all the record In his competition.
Now watch how senseless people brings appearance like it's any body business if you keep getting disgraced in the champions league while Ororo makes finals.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2020
Melvyn11:

Ronaldo is Mr champions league. He holds all the record In his competition.
Now watch how senseless people brings appearance like it's any body business if you keep getting disgraced in the champions league while Ororo makes finals.
Keep telling yourself what you want to hear.

Even with all your history lesson; look at these UCL numbers;

*Messi has 4 UCL, Ronaldo 5 UCL.

*Messi has 117 Goals in 145 Matches; Ronaldo has 130 Goals in 170 Matches.

*Messi has 36 Assists in 145 Matches; Ronaldo has 40 Assists in 170 Matches.

Call him Mr Champions league or whatever but the only reason he has better numbers than Messi in the UCL is because he has played much more matches than Messi. (25).

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2020
haymekus:

So Messi must sit on the bench before greizmann scores abi??

Every one know no one can drop messi to the bench but wat Messi know how to do that wat Griezmann does i never even liked the idea that he was coming cause i knew he will flop. He loves playing fast counter attacking game at ATM but here in barca we don't do that.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2020
biomustry:

You mean Messi is doing a Ronaldo this season, minus the assists of course
Read below

Messi has only scored an open play goal in 5 matches out of his last 31matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2020
tesppidd:
Of course he should.

He has played 26 more games.

Agreed. IMO, I don't think the UCL assist record would last for long if mpabbe keeps churning out these crazy numbers in the UCL. Dude has 16 assists already with 19 goals in just his 5th UCL campaign and he is just 21yrs old.

Bar any unfortunate incident, He should easily pass 50 assists before the tail end of his career. Ronaldo and Messi's UCL records of total goals would be much more difficult.
Consistency is the key, and Mbappe seems to be talking lessons from the GOATs on that regard.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2020
TLona1:

Lol

Geez, Messi assist for Dembele's goal was at best fortunate. A typical change of flank pass is what Ronaldo can NEVER EVER do?.
Average midfielder make such at least 2-3times a game, while top MFs like Kross, Modric, KDB and busquest make as much as 5times of such a game.

Messi possess Superb creativity with eye for insane assists but last night assist wasn't one of such. Dembele had to take the ball forward and score via a deflection so don't talk like the cross field pass set him up the box with a genuine chance or 1 vs 1 situation.

Stop over exaggerating every normal thing your favs do in a game to sound objective. Dembele's goal was more of his own personal effort than it was messi's genius. EOD

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2020
Tlona1 please tell your fellow Barca bot to stop quoting me with trash. At the end of the 2014/2015 champions league season Messi and Ronaldo was tied on 77 champions goals each. Now king Ororo has 130goals while the other fraud has 116goals. While one was winning the champions 3 times in role the other was getting disgraced by Roma and Liverpool. 26 more appearance ko 8:2 ni

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kholiwe(f): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2020
Melvyn11:
Tlona1 please tell your fellow Barca bot to stop quoting me with trash. At the end of the 2014/2015 champions league season Messi and Ronaldo was tied on 77 champions goals each. Now king Ororo has 130goals while the other fraud has 117goals. While one was winning the champions 3 times in role the other was getting disgraced by Roma and Liverpool. 26 more appearance ko 8:2 ni
End of discussion. This is knockout

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Kholiwe:

End of discussion. This is knockout
These Barca bots are shameless. Get ready for more premium Shalayes and okoto mewos
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2020
Melvyn11:
Tlona1 please tell your fellow Barca bot to stop quoting me with trash. At the end of the 2014/2015 champions league season Messi and Ronaldo was tied on 77 champions goals each. Now king Ororo has 130goals while the other fraud has 116goals. While one was winning the champions 3 times in role the other was getting disgraced by Roma and Liverpool. 26 more appearance ko 8:2 ni
What sort of logic is this FFS.

Can't believe someone actually liked this post.
Well I believe, when we have people like Neymar1095 and FergieRaw on the loose.

Maybe we should just delete every season prior to the 2014/15 season from football.

We should delete the 10/11, 11/12, 12/13, 13/14 seasons from football because Ronaldo was scoring UCL goals at the rate of 1 goal in every 10 matches.

We should delete all other seasons from the history of football and begin from 2014/15

It's just like playing a football match and losing by 5-0 in the first half.
You then score 4 goals in the last 10 minutes and then you want to be declared winner because you scored 4 goals in the last 10 minutes!

Which kain small pikin sense be this?

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2020
tesppidd:
What about the pass to Alba in the classico?

Yea that too..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Melvyn11:

What happened after that time? Messi won 6 Ballon D'ors and Golden Shoes.

Take your L and sleep Mr meLvyn.. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kholiwe(f): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Melvyn11:

These Barca bots are shameless. Get ready for more premium Shalayes and okoto mewos
Plus Ronaldo didn't score in his first 26 champions league matches. 105goals in 101 games for Madrid as well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Kholiwe:

Plus Ronaldo didn't score in his first 26 champions league matches. 105goals in 101 games for Madrid as well.
King Ororo Mr champions league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2020
TLona1:

What happened after that time? Messi won 6 Ballon D'ors and Golden Shoes.

Take your L and sleep Mr meLvyn.. cheesy
Wow how many champions league has Barca won since that time? Roma, Liverpool and Bayern happened grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2020
tesppidd:
One of the biggest positives so far is that we seem to now have a lot of guys other than Messi who can score.

I really wouldn't mind Messi winning the Pichichi with 30 Penalties and 20 Assists.

Wouldn't that be another record for him.?

cheesy

Honestly I don't care about Messi scoring this season,as far as the whole team is scoring,im satisfied,we've over relied on Messi's goals for years

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2020
Melvyn11:

Wow how many champions league has Barca won since that time? Roma, Liverpool and Bayern happened grin
Since that time.

Which one is since that time?

Did football start "this time?"

You can't avoid me, I will be all over you like a rash.

grin

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Moura7:
Nice game. Everyone played well. Lenglet was actually pretty nice in this game, Araujo, FDJ, Busi and surprisingly Sergi too.
Pedri isn't 17 yrs, nothing anybody wan tell me, this performance in the second half wasn't 17yr old stuff, Dembele and faking sha, Pjanic dey ball abeg. Messi was just happy today. That stuff he did to Bonucci in the box eh, baba was just dribbling and enjoying himself. E get one wey e bin dey clustered for box and he almost got himself out of it. If that he succeeded eh, I for just off my phone, go sleep

The day I fell in love with pjanic was their ucl second leg quarter final at the Benabau that they won 3-1,he balled that day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2020
GoddyOra:

Geez, Messi assist for Dembele's goal was at best fortunate. A typical change of flank pass is what Ronaldo can NEVER EVER do?.
Average midfielder make such at least 2-3times a game, while top MFs like Kross, Modric, KDB and busquest make as much as 5times of such a game.

Messi possess Superb creativity with eye for insane assists but last night assist wasn't one of such. Dembele had to take the ball forward and score via a deflection so don't talk like the cross field pass set him up the box with a genuine chance or 1 vs 1 situation.

Stop over exaggerating every normal thing your favs do in a game to sound objective. Dembele's goal was more of his own personal effort than it was messi's genius. EOD

The concern here is how some of you are bullshitting the GOAT because of his goalscoring output these days. To me, I see it an unfair criticism because this guy basically carries the team on his head and it's pretty obvious. You cannot expect someone to keep dropping that deep yet give the same numbers prolific strikers like Lewy and Ronaldo do. It just doesn't make sense to me.

That was why I brought up his assist for Dembele last night, buttressing on the fact that the dude is more of a playmaker these days rather than a goalscorer.

Well I'm still on the fact that Ronaldo can NEVER EVER give such pass.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Melvyn11:

"Since that time" sounds fraudulent.. You're only picking the time that favours.

What you should ask is the number of UCLs has Messi won

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2020
TLona1:

"Since that time" sounds fraudulent .. You're only picking the time that favours.

What you should ask is the number of UCLs has Messi won
Should I go through your post and bring out all your lamentations for the past 4 seasons after getting disgraced in the champions league cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2020
Melvyn11:

Should I go through your post and bring out all your lamentations for the past 4 seasons after getting disgraced in the champions league cheesy

You're free to do anything bro.

Just remember that Messi has the most Ballon D'ors in history.

There's nothing that can beat that.

Absolutely nothing!

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2020
Let's just win trophies this season regardless of whether Messi scores lots of goals or not.. That's my own

Messi has nothing to prove to you deluded lots again.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Is this the man y’all love to hate? grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Techiekingee(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2020
Melvyn11:
Guy behave urself...

do u also know that at the end of 2014/2015 season, Messi had just 3 european golden boots nd ur fraud had 4....Now Messi has 6 and the other fraud still has 4 since 2015.....

15 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2020
TLona1:
Let's just win trophies this season regardless of whether Messi scores lots of goals or not.. That's my own

Messi has nothing to prove to you deluded lots again.
How many goals did Modric score when he won the Ballon d'Or?

Messi should just be the excellent player he has always been.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2020
TLona1:

The concern here is how some of you are bullshitting the GOAT because of his goalscoring output these days. To me, I see it an unfair criticism because this guy basically carries the team on his head and it's pretty obvious. You cannot expect someone to keep dropping that deep yet give the same numbers prolific strikers like Lewy and Ronaldo do. It just doesn't make sense to me.

That was why I brought up his assist for Dembele last night, buttressing on the fact that the dude is more of a playmaker these days rather than a goalscorer.

Well I'm still on the fact that Ronaldo can NEVER EVER give such pass.

Yeah Ronaldo can't even do a basic 5 yard pass in your deluded mind.
Keep your facts to your self and rest of your ilks.
PS: Messi CAN NEVER EVER pull a Ronaldo tap in.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Guys forget ooo Rashford is a fantastic player and finisher. I really like the guy, wish we could sign him

(1) (2) (3) ... (4214) (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, nickvanilla(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.