Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,139 members, 7,867,307 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4680606 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
joviegghead:

You think Koeman will play Braithwaite

I still don't understand. if you can give Pedri a chance ,why can't you give other talents.
People think our only problem is not taking chances. WRONG!

Our problems cut across ALL departments.
Dynamo Kiev came with a completely depleted team. The world thought barca would beat them with by 4-goal margin or more.

Guess what, Ter Stegen had to rescue us . Meaning they could have won that game.
That defense is WEAK.

The midfield? Slow transition. Still, Koeman believes Busquets is the key to successful Barca while talents rot on the bench.

The double pivot strategy is not working. The double pivot system aims at super solidity. What have we gotten so far? Porousness. Creativity? We on rely messi.

Attack? You know the story.

Koeman is just headstrong and rigid. I saw his worried face and I know he knows he's screwing up. Just try other options. And play the right players. Based on form and effectiveness and not based on Past glory.

I don't see us beating Betis. And may we not play any fellow elite club soon . if that happens, hmmm, Humiliation 2.0.

So tesspidd, there's nothing to be optimistic about.
Hehehehe

Like we both said, we can only be optimistic if Koeman would tweak his formations; introduce talents like Puig, Alena, more often.
Give Braithwaite a fighting chance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThawneXS(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
ThawneXS:
grin
This is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lol.

He's got 2 bags filled with penalties to last a whole season.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zeemuthafuka: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
ThawneXS:
grin

Karma is a biitch! grin

Who would have thought a certain Argentine midget would depend so much on penalty in 2020.

Where is that guy keeping tabs of numbers of games Pessi has gone without a goal from open play?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
tesppidd:
Lol.

He's got 2 bags filled with penalties to last a whole season.

This is Just so epic.

Ronaldo and Bruno are chasing him (penalty rankings)grin

If he had been scoring from open play nobody would have trolled him like this.grin

Anyway, these are part of what makes football fun.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
joviegghead:

This is Just so epic.

Ronaldo and Bruno are chasing him (penalty rankings)grin

If he had been scoring from open play nobody would have trolled him like this.grin

Anyway, these are part of what makes football fun.
I think they are all being trolled there.

Especially the 3 of them; Messi, Ronaldo and Bruno.

grin grin

It's a savage one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Karleb:

Karma is a biitch! grin

Who would have thought a certain Argentine midget would depend so much on penalty in 2020.

Where is that guy keeping tabs of numbers of games Pessi has gone without a goal from open play?
cheesy

Messi has only scored an open play goal in 5 matches out of his last 33matches.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Tlona1 come here grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
Melvyn11:
Tlona1 come here grin
ah ah shocked

Tesppidd please explain this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zeemuthafuka: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
khingTony:

ah ah shocked

Tesppidd please explain this

He didn't want to leave cos of Bartomeu bruh grin grin Man's just tired of the club as a whole..Bart did them Messi stans a favour but they can't see it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 12:05am On Nov 06, 2020
Melvyn11:
Tlona1 come here grin

That took place around 90 + 3 minutes with few seconds to go, messi was our only player at the opposition half, we had 9 men and the goalie at our own half of the field, I'd find it ridiculous had he chased that player, I don't get what the fuss is all about.

People just want to push the messi is lazy narative so bad that they will take things completely out of context, it's pathetic to say the least.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 4:23am On Nov 06, 2020
After the poor display by Barca in Wednesday, I lost all hope of us winning a plastic spoon.

They can shock me oh, infact I want to be shocked.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2020
NoFap123:
After the poor display by Barca in Wednesday, I lost all hope of us winning a plastic spoon.

They can shock me oh, infact I want to be shocked.
For now Koeman needs to pick the right players,..

We may not win anything alright, after all it's not like there are up to 5 different trophies being contested; it's only La Liga and UCL.
For me it's still a relatively new team with a new gaffer.

But the chemistry will improve and a striker is lacking.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2020
Another milestone for d Argentine pessi grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2020
losprince:

That took place around 90 + 3 minutes with few seconds to go, messi was our only player at the opposition half, we had 9 men and the goalie at our own half of the field, I'd find it ridiculous had he chased that player, I don't get what the fuss is all about.

People just want to push the messi is lazy narative so bad that they will take things completely out of context, it's pathetic to say the least.

May God bless you.

Match was practically over. But then again,they show part of the story and leave out the bigger picture .

only fools accept such.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2020
losprince:

You are typing useless Shalayes my gee. 93mins and so what? That's EXACTLY why he should be pressing like a mad man. There are few seconds left and you're one goal up. Why would you let someone walk past you without any pressure, and let him put a ball in which could potentially be an equalizer? Stop licking ass and use your brain.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Melvyn11:

[s]You are typing useless Shalayes my gee. 93mins and so what? That's EXACTLY why he should be pressing like a mad man. There are few seconds left and you're one goal up. Why would you let someone walk past you without any pressure, and let him put a ball in which could potentially be an equalizer? Stop licking ass and use your brain[/s].
See this mumu.

The salient question you ought to be asking is; where are the remaining 9 outfield players?

Were they ALL supposed to resign, retreat and run all run back and camp in front of Ter Staten?

Or were they supposed to press forward and not let them get forward?

Those screen shots are at best 3 seconds apart, (what am i saying sef, 1 second) they tell very little of the story "smart one"

You talk about someone licking ass and all that,
but you have your face permanenlty domiciled like Egyptian artifacts, in Messi's crotch.

Even people wey sell gala nor carry am like this for head.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
losprince:

I don't really follow the logic as to why it doesn't make sense to have one more player putting pressure on the ball when the rest of the team is in shape, considering that he doesn't have to conserve energy for anything, it's the last kick of the game, anyway.... He just looked at him and watched him walked by disinterested.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
chusks:
Another milestone for d Argentine pessi grin
0 goals from open play. The fraud called pessi is finished cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Godx:

[s]I don't really follow the logic as to why it doesn't make sense to have one more player putting pressure on the ball when the rest of the team is in shape, considering that he doesn't have to conserve energy for anything, it's the last kick of the game, anyway.... He just looked at him and watched him walked by disinterested[/s].
We ought to see an entire clip of the whole scene, preferably a 5 second clip.

What if the entire 9 players were already behind defending and Messi was upfront marking alone?

You expect him to run the full length of pitch back after marking alone upfront, 3 seconds to te end of the match and with 9 players behind?

Is he Clark Kent or what?

Am not saying that he's completely exonerated. But it's only these 3 screen shots which are 1 second apart that I've seen all over the net.

Anybody with the entire video clip should upload let's see everything in context.

In just one second you were able to see how he watched and looked disinterested grin

Anyone making judgement based on these 3 screen shots (1 second apart) have pre-meditated mindsets to criticize.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Tlona1 and firstbornwds where are you guys? Come and see cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trolling gone completely wrong.

Funny how he 'walked' himself to 6 Ballon dors.

While all other active players in the world collectively 'ran' their ways to 6 Ballon dors.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Godx:

I don't really follow the logic as to why it doesn't make sense to have one more player putting pressure on the ball when the rest of the team is in shape, considering that he doesn't have to conserve energy for anything, it's the last kick of the game, anyway.... He just looked at him and watched him walked by disinterested.
One of the sensible Barca fans in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
I totally agree, he should have marked even from the point the ball was with the keeper to show how dedicated he is to the team especially given that it was just a few seconds to the end of the match and the player with ball wouldn't have even crossed the midfield before the ref'd blow the final whistle. He should have pressed intensely even to the last second to show 'us ' that he's not lazy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
Moura7:
I totally agree, he should have marked even from the point the ball was with the keeper to show how dedicated he is to the team especially given that it was just a few seconds to the end of the match and the player with ball wouldn't have even crossed the midfield before the ref'd blow the final whistle. He should have pressed intensely even to the last second to show 'us ' that he's not lazy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
tesppidd:
Trolling gone completely wrong.

Funny how he 'walked' himself to 6 Ballon dors.

While all other active players in the world collectively 'ran' their ways to 6 Ballon dors.

grin grin grin
He'll probably walk to a 7th ballon dor award if things start falling into place

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pessi for life! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pic 1: Barca takes a corner kick.
Pic 2: Dynamo Kiev goalie catches the ball.
Pic 3: The Dynamo goalie launches a quick counter attack by throwing the ball upfield. Note Barca has only 3 players left at the back.
There is Messi circled in red. Messi races back to thwart the counter, tracking back, putting in a spirited defensive effort.

Pic 4: Messi is tracking back all the way to his own post, to defend the counter.
Pics 5/6/7: Messi isn't giving up, closing in on the attacker.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pic 8/9: Messi gets all the way back and makes the tackle; thereby providng cover for the depleted defence.
Pic 10: Barca win back the ball.
Pic 11: Messi recieves the ball and launches an instant counter attack.
Which means he's running all the way forward again.

This is for all of us saying Messi is lazy, doesn't track back and nagging about him not chasing after an attscker 15 seconds to the end of the game and having 9 men at the back.

This incident happened in the 58th minute. When Messi tracked all the way back to prevent us from conceding after a corner.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Koeman: "Busquets can now do 7 push-ups without taking a break. Even at this age he's getting better and better everyday. Amazing athlete."

Just a joke

I pity Pjanic and the rest. Seems no one is replacing Busquets anytime soon. Except he gets injured.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.