Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4602936 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4243) (4244) (4245) (4246) (4247) (4248) (4249) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

you're the one still in 8th after match day 9 but it's Real Madrid that will struggle to qualify for UCL grin grin

I like how you think Cule

With like two outstanding matches,abi my fellow cules correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2020
homesteady:
Isn't this Ramos handball suppose to be a red card?

https://twitter.com/moillorens/status/1325555709589811209?s=19

My interpretation of the event is that he intentionally hit the ball with his hand.

Even though Ramos plays for a rival club, you just gotta admit that dude is a very experienced player that knows how to do a professional foul and get away with it, it's very possible he won't be red carded if he was the one that that committed the foul that Betis defender committed against us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2020
temi1290:

Even though Ramos plays for a rival club, you just gotta admit that dude is a very experienced player that knows how to do a professional foul and get away with it, it's very possible he won't be red carded if he was the one that that committed the foul that Betis defender committed against us.

Apt... He, Kroos, and L. Modric are players I respect in RM

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2020
tesppidd:
It is enough! It's enough!!; now both of you "off your mics, off your mics"

grin grin grin

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2020
FirstbornWds:

The last RM players I had respect for were Cassilas and maybe Raul...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2020
FirstbornWds:

It's Marcelo for me,I respect all this players you mentioned especially balondor winner modric, but you see that Marcelo,I don't just respect him,I love the guy, I dislike Ramos because he is rough but respect him all the same
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2020
If we put aside rivalry, Ramos is a good CB any day, his absence is always felt massively if he he doesn't play. and whenever he plays his team builds on his confidence.

For me, I think he would have probably made ballon d'or podium if CR7 and Messi never existed coupled with his rough edge defending. ( my opinion though ).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zeemuthafuka: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2020
UNCL3:

Stop confusing and misleading people

La Liga has played 9
Barcelona has played just 7

Now swave.

La Liga is in matchday 9 and y'all are in 8th end of story, I'm not down with your additions and subtractions it reeks of shamelessness..well Cules are generally shameless so no surprises here

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

La Liga is in matchday 9 and y'all are in 8th end of story, I'm not down with your additions and subtractions it reeks of shamelessness..well Cules are generally shameless so no surprises here
Omo Valencia wicked. See wetin them cause cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Omo Valencia wicked. See wetin them cause cheesy

Lol. Our guy is aggressively frustrated.. The thing con day choke him sense

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Lol. Our guy is aggressively frustrated.. The thing con day choke him sense
Leave him let him be y'alling upandan.

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ansu Fati out for four months with knee injury [ Official ]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Ansu Fati out for four months with knee injury [ Official ]

Very sad cry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fati is out a long time.
Don't trust Coutinho and Dembele with injuries.
Messi needs to start resting.

Which one we dey na?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
tesppidd:
Fati is out a long time. Don't trust Coutinho and Dembele with injuries. Messi needs to start resting.
Which one we dey na?
Transfer window might help.
Depay could still be coming

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sergio Ramos, Marcelo and Lucas Vazquez all concede penalties for Real Madrid against Valencia

The only defender who did not was Raphael Varane, who instead scored an own goal.

grin grin grin

This tweet made me laugh hard. I didn't know that was how the match went ogrin

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
joviegghead:
Sergio Ramos, Marcelo and Lucas Vazquez all concede penalties for Real Madrid against Valencia

The only defender who did not was Raphael Varane, who instead scored an own goal.

grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Varane was not to be outdone.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
tesppidd:
grin grin grin
Varane was not to be outdone.
. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
He didn't want to feel left out.
He just had to be part of the action.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
With Fati out now, who do we subject to the left wing?

Griezman, Messi, Courtinho, Pedri or Dembele?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
FirstbornWds:
With Fati out now, who do we subject to the left wing?

Griezman, Messi, Courtinho, Pedri or Dembele?
Konrad should be given his chance.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
losprince:

Konrad should be given his chance.

I doubt Koeman allowing that. Meanwhile, I feel the boy would do exploits... If given the chance

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
joviegghead:

grin grin grin

Nawa oooo
See Record and they did it in style grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Tiger Woods: "My daughter said I'm the Lionel Messi of Golf"

Funny how Messi's name is mostly recognized in other sports.

Ray Hudson
:“They tell me that all men are equal in God’s eyes... Messi makes you seriously think about those words”
League leaders in Europe's top five competitions
- Leicester City
- Bayern
- Real Sociedad
- AC Milan
- PSG

Sociedad to win la Liga!grin
Coutinho is in the final stretch of his recovery and could be ready for the game against Atlético Madrid. [md]
Konrad de la Fuente (19) may be the 'signing' occupying the vacancy of Ansu Fati. The American winger trains regularly with the first team and according to the dressing room Ronald Koeman is delighted with him. [md]

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
joviegghead:
Tiger Woods: "My daughter said I'm the Lionel Messi of Golf"

Funny how Messi's name is mostly recognized in other sports.

Ray Hudson
:“They tell me that all men are equal in God’s eyes... Messi makes you seriously think about those words”
League leaders in Europe's top five competitions
- Leicester City
- Bayern
- Real Sociedad
- AC Milan
- PSG

Sociedad to win la Liga!grin
Coutinho is in the final stretch of his recovery and could be ready for the game against Atlético Madrid. [md]
Konrad de la Fuente (19) may be the 'signing' occupying the vacancy of Ansu Fati. The American winger trains regularly with the first team and according to the dressing room Ronald Koeman is delighted with him. [md]

Could?

He better be ready.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
tesppidd:
Could?
He better be ready.
We can only hope for the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Victor Font: "it's evident when we sold Suarez we have not bought any spare parts. The Manager wants Depay but I think a 'nine' is a position that would be very good to fill. There're many spectacular 'nines'. One of them is Haaland, a footballer I would be excited to have"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
joviegghead:
Victor Font: "it's evident when we sold Suarez we have not bought any spare parts. The Manager wants Depay but I think a 'nine' is a position that would be very good to fill. There're many spectacular 'nines'. One of them is Haaland, a footballer I would be excited to have"

Dortmund is not selling Haaland. At least not anytime soon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2020
calculator123:
Dortmund is not selling Haaland. At least not anytime soon.
Money can change anyone's resolve.
That was what they said about dembele.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=joviegghead post=95913257]
Money can change anyone's resolve.

That was what they said about dembele.[/quote

I agree but I don't see him coming here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Goal.com Best Players Of 2020.

10.Mane
09.Muller
08.Benzema
07.Van Dijk
06.Mbappe
05.Ronaldo
04.Neymar
03.Messi
02.De Bryune
01.Lewandowsky

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
tesppidd:
Goal.com Best Players Of 2020.
10.Mane 09.Muller 08.Benzema 07.Van Dijk 06.Mbappe 05.Ronaldo 04.Neymar 03.Messi 02.De Bryune 01.Lewandowsky
De Bryune ahead of messi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4243) (4244) (4245) (4246) (4247) (4248) (4249) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nonny1212 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.