Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4577738 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
ALEXAPLAYME:
smiley

Messi knows how to pose for these type of moments grin grin

Man should consider being an "L" model since soccer isn't really doing it for him no more grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
I think Barcelona should look for a right winger this winter, because that trincao is just a normal, average winger.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

I can bet more than half the players in Barca can’t start in any top team.
It's gonna take a long time for barca to become great again. Pjanic that was supposed to be like rakitic as the only one who took long range shots apart from messi was just killing spiritual birds flying around camp nou and they paid 60m for him giving juve a younger Arthur. I repeat if Messi doesn't leave Barca anytime soon. He's a very big FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Goldbringer:

It's gonna take a long time for barca to become great again. Pjanic that was supposed to be like rakitic as the only one who took long range shots apart from messi was just killing spiritual birds flying around camp nou and they paid 60m for him giving juve a younger Arthur. I repeat if Messi doesn't leave Barca anytime soon. He's a very big FOOL.
If Barcelona are to become great again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

If Barcelona are to become great again.
Every big club has it bad phases. They will but the problem is the time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Goldbringer:

Pedri was meant to be loaned out or as a backup to coutinho, the boy still has potential. When it comes to where experience counts, you don't just experiment with youth unless you have injuries. Koeman might just be a more exposed setien.

I keep saying this, he is talented and skillful, but he lacks that maturity to be a starter, ffs you can’t just allow a 17 y/o guy come from segunda division and automatically become a first team player, only clownman can make that happen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
brandon180:
I think Barcelona should look for a right winger this winter, because that trincao is just a normal, average winger.

Dude just dribbles past our dead defenders in training and then comes to the pitch to start panicking when given the ball.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
haymekus:

I keep saying this, he is talented and skillful, but he lacks that maturity to be a starter, ffs you can’t just allow a 17 y/o guy come from segunda division and automatically become a first team player, only clownman can make that happen

True that!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Goldbringer:

Manchester United has been singing this anthem since Alex Ferguson left. It's been 7 years and 7 months.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
The I-Need-More-Goals-From-Griezmann guy is not here tonight?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

That clown called greizmann should be the first player that should leave this team, I’m never impressed by that flop, I just laugh when people kept on saying “he is back” few days ago, he’s only good at performing against weak teams same thing he did a.t.m

I can never be deceived by that flop

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Goldbringer:

If Messi stays at Barca next year, I’ll be aggressively on the #MessiIsAFool agenda.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Manchester United has been singing this anthem since Alex Ferguson left. It's been 7 years and 7 months.
How many years did real Madrid go into Oblivion before the era of perez and the galacticos? How many years did Liverpool become a laughing stock before the arrival of Klopp? Let man u get better replacements for both Woodward and ole 'goner' solksjaer and you'll see the difference.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Not some dumbos celebrating someone who scored two penalties...he was quiet bar the two penalties. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Goldbringer:

Barcelona, before Messi, were at best at the level of Arsenal, or Chelsea.

To become great, another Messi must emerge.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
haymekus:

grin I'm sure the Netherlands would be feeling relieved right now. Barcelona right now is in cardiac arrest.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
SonOfAfonja:
Not some dumbos celebrating someone who scored two penalties...he was quiet bar the two penalties. undecided
This one na normal thing for Penaldo na.

No be today.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Omo undecided

We're legendary at bottling, ah ah what happen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
SonOfAfonja:
Someone that disappeared and only appeared when they had two penalties.

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
These two must leave to salvage their lives.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Barcelona, before Messi, were at best at the level of Arsenal, or Chelsea.

To become great, another Messi must emerge.
I don't fully agree with you, as much as I love Messi. Barcelona had won a champions league under Johann Cruyff and were always fighting for the league before his time. Secondly as good as Messi is, he always had a supporting cast who backed up during the glory days. From the eras of puyol, Dani Alves, iniesta and xavi to the times of Neymar and suarez. Bayern don't have a 'messi' but they obliterated teams last season. The best bet for any incoming president of Barcelona is to keep fati, puig, hire a sensible coach and build the team gradually with solid additions. They say Barca has no money, why don't they go the bayern way by poaching some of thr best talents la liga has to offer via contract basis
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Shameless Messi begging Buffon to let him score just 1 after FT

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Goldbringer:

I don't fully agree with you, as much as I love Messi. Barcelona had won a champions league under Johann Cruyff and were always fighting for the league. Secondly as good as Messi is, he always had a supporting cast who backed up during the glory days. From the eras of puyol, Dani Alves, iniesta and xavi to the times of Neymar and suarez. Bayern don't have a 'messi' but they obliterated teams last season. The best bet for any incoming president of Barcelona is to keep fati, puig, hire a sensible coach and build the team gradually with solid additions. They say Barca has no money, why don't they go the bayern way by poaching some of thr best talents la liga has to offer via contract basis
Alright.

May we live long to observe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

The same penalty Messi lives and feeds on to stay relevant this season?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
These two must leave to salvage their lives.
Why this man just wants to kill riqui puigs career is what I can't just fathom. For Messi he should know the next step to take.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

cheesy
I just tire
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Guys, I implore you to gloss over fools.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

cheesy
Abeg shut up make shame catch you small. Messi has scored 5 penalties out of 7 goals this season. People win trophies with penalties.

By the way, he caused the first penalty and was very involved in the second one so I don't understand your 'disappeared'.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
TalabiAudu:

The same penalty Messi lives and feeds on to stay relevant this season?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Messi live on Penalties? Fallacy!

Messi wins Motm without scoring, we don’t judge the goat by tap-ins and penalties...he’s not human level like your Penaldo.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
If I'm given the chance to choose if Ronaldo's brace should have been open play or penalties, I'll choose penalties.

Sweet pains

Messi have been feeding on penalties this season. It's what would pain barkabots the most. No excuse cheesy

Ronaldo came to score a brace on Messi's spot.
Nothing sweeter than that. cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
Goldbringer:

Why this man just wants to kill riqui puigs career is what I can't just fathom. For Messi he should know the next step to take.
Messi must have already taken his decision. I believe he is only waiting for the time to arrive.

Puig must leave in order to save his career.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

Messi live on Penalties? Fallacy!

Messi wins Motm without scoring, we don’t judge the goat by tap-ins and penalties...he’s not human level like your Penaldo.

Hahahahahahaha. Una no kuku get shame.

How many goals have Messi scored from open play this season? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.