Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,484 members, 7,854,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4661289 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Koeman is a gay paedophile. Puig has obviously been rejecting his advances, hence the snub.

Nobody can convince me anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michealdeco: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Puig is better than Pedri.

Puig is better than Trincao.
I might argue about Pedri

But puig is definitely better than Trincao and Alena 100 percent

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Puig is better than Pedri.

Puig is better than Trincao.
In the eye of Koeman, Puig will rot in bench. He undermined the coach by leaking information to the press and so, sabotage the team. He might be a good player but he is also a mole.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
jpmoriarti:
I can justify it. Puig is not as good as everyone thinks he is. All the time i have watched his game, i havent seen anything special he is going to bring to the table.

You saying this means you've either never watched him play, or you're blind(no insult intended), or you're just deliberately downplaying the boy's talent.

That boy is a gem.
I get you're tired of reading people complaining about puig. But such complaints are justified.

Its not just on Nairaland, its barca fans all around the world and non barca fans who have seen the boy play.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michealdeco: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
jpmoriarti:
I can justify it. Puig is not as good as everyone thinks he is. All the time i have watched his game, i havent seen anything special he is going to bring to the table.
he is not as good as yet almost everyone think he is good?
You need to go watch him on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
FirstbornWds:
Koeman is a gay paedophile. Puig has obviously been rejecting his advances, hence the snub.

Nobody can convince me anymore.

Kuku kee megrin

Guy, you think too deep!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michealdeco: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
jpmoriarti:
In the eye of Koeman, Puig will rot in bench. He undermined the coach by leaking information to the press and so, sabotage the team. He might be a good player but he is also a mole.
and I can't wait for the elections to come so he can pack his bag with his useless ego and go

What happened to admonishing the player and let everything slide?

So for one offence that has since past he should be punished severally for it
It doesn't make sense at all

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
michealdeco:
he is not as good as yet almost everyone think he is good?
You need to go watch him on YouTube
Youtube? Laughable. Puig should convince the coach that he is good and that he wont keep leaking team's secret information to the press, to curry their favor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
jpmoriarti:

I'll stone you

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
michealdeco:
and I can't wait for the elections to come so he can pack his bag with his useless ego and go

Just because of Joan Gamper trophy squad list o.
Something he could have simply corrected the boy on. Instead, he held it against him.

When reporters asked him(koeman) about the issue, he couldn't even deny it. He stylishly dodged answering.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Take it easy on yourself.

It is not a quarrel.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Give the young man a break biko. He's still 20. Plenty of time to improve. He is not a disaster. His touches are actually great, not so much his decision making.

A break for what exactly? Has he done anything to deserve a break? Dest has more attacking prowess than somebody that is supposed to be a winger.

Trincao is just running up and down doing juvenile and unproductive dribbles, then he will finally make a bad decision.

He doesn't deserve a break.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
jpmoriarti:
For now, it is obvious he hasnt found his shooting boot completely. But i see improvements. Goals will come for him. I am very positive about this.

Goals would come for him yet second season don dey finish.

I hear you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
michealdeco:

If the fortunes of Barcelona improves and we are back in title race by the time presidential election come around, the new president would be out of his mind to change him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Grezimann played a great game. His combination with other players is improving. His defensive contribution is admirable. He may have missed gilt-edge chance but we won, so it wasnt significant.

Grow up and see the positive in players, not always the negatives.

Ter stegen saved barce from dropping 2 points when greizmann should have scored to secure the win and you’re here capping nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
ALEXAPLAYME:

They played their Copa del ray match today

Okay, thanks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
NoFap123:

I hear you
You have to hope that Grezimann improves very quickly because once Messi leaves next season, our fate will rest in his hands.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
NoFap123:

He is majoring in the minor and minoring in the major.

We didn't buy him to defend. We bought to bang in goals. Those goals are his North star. His success metric.

Gbam!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
joviegghead:

Kuku kee megrin

Guy, you think too deep!

Wetin you want me to talk na? Even non-barcelona fans see that the boy is good, but our coach thinks he's not physical enough.... A young man that win duels and isn't scared to throw passes is what Koeman feels should play in the U-21.

The guy paedophile abeg.... Maybe na wetin Pedri and Trincao offer am way make them day play always...

Funny, nobody missed Cortz

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
jpmoriarti:

You are allowing your biases blind you.

Open your eyes and see Puig play like Xavi. I can't imagine Pep coaching that boy.

E for dey hot now.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
haymekus:

Ter stegen saved barce from dropping 2 points when greizmann should have scored to secure the win and you’re here capping nonsense
Everyone knows he should score that goal but he didnt. We cant kill him. Fortunately for us, his atrocious miss didnt cost us the points. Hopefully, his luck improves from here.

I see positives bro. You should too. sad shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
homesteady:

A break for what exactly? Has he done anything to deserve a break? Dest has more attacking prowess than somebody that is supposed to be a winger.

Trincao is just running up and down doing juvenile and unproductive dribbles, then he will finally make a bad decision.

He doesn't deserve a break.
i thought am the only one that don’t like that guy. Fati and Dembele should come back jor

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
jpmoriarti:
You have to hope that Grezimann improves very quickly because once Messi leaves next season, our fate will rest in his hands.
He could not even lift A. Madrid.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
NoFap123:

I hear you

The guy doesn't know Grizzy is 30 already... He feels he's a young player.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
jpmoriarti:

I am not hoping shi.

He either improves or get shown the way out.

We bought him go be an attacking striker not a defensive striker.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Exactly. Age is not on his side.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Whether Messi stays or not, shitmann should either be sold/release

As for all these linkup play BS I keep hearing about him?.....let him continue it on social network, barce is not a social club where people “link up”

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Na delusion abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
NoFap123:

You are allowing your biases blind you.

Open your eyes and see Puig play like Xavi. I can't imagine Pep coaching that boy.

E for dey hot now.
Well, he didnt play. Others did and we won. The three points are the most important not who plays and who doesnt.

Look at the big picture bro. Barca is struggling to catch up. All that matters to me now is getting as many three points as possible. Not who played.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Everyone knows he should score that goal but he didnt. We cant kill him. Fortunately for us, his atrocious miss didnt cost us the points. Hopefully, his luck improves from here.

I see positives bro. You should too. sad shocked

It's crazy how you are being positive about Griezmann who we have given two solid seasons to improve yet you somehow justify Koeman decision to bench Puig on the premise he can't play despite having less playing time.

Continue oh. I am not saying you are double faced but continue

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michealdeco: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Youtube? Laughable. Puig should convince the coach that he is good and that he wont keep leaking team's secret information to the press, to curry their favor.
how else do you need him to convince the coach?
By sitting all day long at the bench or by going to his house to apologise to him?
Okay he leaked info of a useless friendly match
Has he leaked any info again since then?

Nothing on earth justifies the long benching he is receiving from the coach

It will be better if he stop listing him in his squad sef

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Well, he didnt play. Others did and we won. The three points are the most important not who plays and who doesnt.

Look at the big picture bro. Barca is struggling to catch up. All that matters to me now is getting as many three points as possible. Not who played.

Sometimes, the joy is not in the destination but the journey.

I hope you read in between the lines considering our shambolic second half display tonight

(1) (2) (3) ... (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) ... (6227) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.