Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4648422 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4307) (4308) (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) ... (6222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
tesppidd:
De Jong useless?

I don't think so...
Guy no dey defend nonsense.

De Jong is the biggest scam Bartomeu has pulled off and most Barca fans don't realise it.
Abeg since when De Jong come Barca, have he played anything close to the levels he was at in Ajax?? The excuse was he wasn't played in his position, fine Him countryman Cowman give am blessings put him in his favoured position and the result is he is even worse than before.

And the painful thing about his own dismal performances is that it is hardly noticed and is hardly criticised. But if na Griezmann or Dembele or Coutinho ppl go dey Hala. Mtchew. undecided
Most painful of all we were scammed off €75mn. cry cry

The guy was overhyped AF!! He has the mentality that he'll always play even when he plays shite!! This season utterly nonsense and nonexistent in Midfield. Only match he showed promise was last match against Sociedad.
He will see glaring mouth watering opportunities to take a shot at goal, but no Baba prefer to give his god Messi. Today same thing, see fine ball just shoot am anyhow na goal, but the stupido had to shirk responsibilities and pass it to his boss on top say everywhere block oo. Wetin pain me pass he was the freest to score that goal. angry

Didn't you see how Araujo gave him lessons how to shoot when a mouth watering opportunity present itself. If De Jong was in that position that goal na lie. Abeg make na stop to dey defend that stupid player, if we are honest with ourselves we should include him in the Criticism list:- Coutinho, Griezmann, Busquets etc. Not gonna lie I was happy and surprised at the same time when I saw Koeman bench him. He's confident that wlhe won't be punished when he tuen in stupid performances.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Infact the whole needs to see a therapist, esp Greizmann, Coutinho, Alba, Pedri( he needs to believe that he can actually take shots at goal) even Messi sef (yes he's abit old now, but he needs to understand he's still the deadliest, most lethal and clinical forward ever and get back that confidence in front of the opponents defense). I didn't mention RK and Lenglet cus they need to leave Barcelona entirely. De jong, Ter and Pedr( besides his shooting ish ) are the bright spots we have at the moment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
abduleez1:

De Jong is the biggest scam Bartomeu has pulled off and most Barca fans don't realise it.
Abeg since when De Jong come Barca, have he played anything close to the levels he was at in Ajax?? The excuse was he wasn't played in his position, fine Him countryman Cowman give am blessings put him in his favoured position and the result is he is even worse than before.

And the painful thing about his own dismal performances is that it is hardly noticed and is hardly criticised. But if na Griezmann or Dembele or Coutinho ppl go dey Hala. Mtchew. undecided

The guy was overhyped AF!! He has the mentality that he'll always play even when he plays shite!! This season utterly nonsense and nonexistent in Midfield. Only match he showed promise was last match against Sociedad.
He will see glaring mouth watering opportunities to take a shot at goal, but no Baba prefer to give his god Messi. Today same thing, see fine ball just shoot am anyhow na goal, but the stupido had to shirk responsibilities and pass it to his boss on top say everywhere block oo. Wetin pain me pass he was the freest to score that goal. angry

Didn't you see how Araujo gave him lessons how to shoot when a mouth watering opportunity present itself. If De Jong was in that position that goal na lie. Abeg make na stop to dey defend that stupid player, if we are honest with ourselves we should include him in the Criticism list:- Coutinho, Griezmann, Busquets etc. Not gonna lie I was happy and surprised at the same time when I saw Koeman bench him. He's confident that wlhe won't be punished when he tuen in stupid performances.
I have equally criticized FDJ all season.

I saw him as overated.

But frankly in our last 2 games, Frankie has been in beast mode.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
jpmoriarti:
I'm beginning to lose faith in Koeman.

We're kind of stuck with him. He hasn't done much to improve the defence.

Next up against Valladolid on Tuesday night

So you still get hope sef. I've already gave up the giving up on Koeman already. Na pure scammer, worse than Quick Setting sef. undecided

The defence is in shambles, na Koeman start this problem, if Araujo and Mingueza had been getting minutes prior to Pique's injury or Lenglet's indiscretion they would have gelled by now and understand the flow better. Even attack that gave us hope at start of the season is more or less a toothless bulldog....all Bark and no Bite. Them just dey create chances wey them no plan on converting. angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
veekid:
Who else saw puig when he was laffing at koeman's decision? I'm happy the boy is catching cruise in all of these
Can we concentrate on those who played the match? Those who played the game had all the qualities to win the game, Puig or no Puig but they didn't. All of you guys trying to blackmail the coach into playing someone he has no faith in, are just pathetic. The coach is the one who makes the decision. I analyze the game based on the players who played the game because I know they are good enough to win.

Zidane had no faith in Bale or James, even Isco nowadays. He stuck by his decision even when it wasn't popular.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
tesppidd:
I have equally criticized FDJ all season.

I saw him as overated.

But frankly in our last 2 games, Frankie has been in beast mode.

Those single performances no omit am from Criticism. Na wash him dey jare.

Even Griezmann has turned in good and laudable performances in the last 3 matches also. Just the goals are not coming in yet(since he's kinda unlucky).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
abduleez1:

So you still get hope sef. I've already gave up the giving up on Koeman already. Na pure scammer, worse than Quick Setting sef. undecided

The defence is in shambles, na Koeman start this problem, if Araujo and Mingueza had been getting minutes prior to Pique's injury or Lenglet's indiscretion they would have gelled by now and understand the flow better. Even attack that gave us hope at start of the season is more or less a toothless bulldog....all Bark and no Bite. Them just dey create chances wey them no plan on converting. angry angry
Quiqe Setien is the worst coach we have had in a while. A coach without any personality is no coach at all. Koeman has alot of personality. Someone who makes decision and sticks to it, even when it is not popular, is a coach with personality.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
Neimar:
Nawa ooooo
The end of barcelona
shocked

Someyhing wey don end tey tey
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Moura7:
Infact the whole needs to see a therapist, esp Greizmann, Coutinho, Alba, Pedri( he needs to believe that he can actually take shots at goal) even Messi sef (yes he's abit old now, but he needs to understand he's still the deadliest, most lethal and clinical forward ever and get back that confidence in front of the opponents defense). I didn't mention RK and Lenglet cus they need to leave Barcelona entirely. De jong, Ter and Pedr( besides his shooting ish ) are the bright spots we have at the moment.

Abeg Omit De Jong from that list....he's overrated. angry
Ppl who actually deserved to be in that list of future potential are: Oscar Mingueza, Araujo, Puig, Dest etc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Quiqe Setien is the worst coach we have had in a while. A coach without any personality is no coach at all. Koeman has alot of personality. Someone who makes decision and sticks to it, even when it is not popular, is a coach with personality.

True. That was what made me wanted Koeman initially but now it's starting to leave a sour taste on one's mouth.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
abduleez1:

True. That was what made me wanted Koeman initially but now it's starting to leave a sour taste on one's mouth.
If he can fix our defence, I will be very happy because we are creating alot of chances but not putting them away. This will definitely improve with time but it is the defence that needs a state of emergency declared. I dont really care who he plays elsewhere. If he had no faith in Puig, I dont really care about that.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
jpmoriarti:
If he can fix our defence, I will be very happy because we are creating alot of chances but not putting them away. This will definitely improve with time but it is the defence that needs a state of emergency declared. I dont really care who he plays elsewhere. If he had no faith in Puig, I dont really care about that.

Your assertion are right but truth is, Koeman is taking a lil bit more personal.

This is a young lad that has some beyond measures how versatile, physical and creative he can be, when given the chance.

Yes, the coach might not have him fit to plans but then, I feel it's hit time he visits the drawing board, yet again.

Imagine the formation he started with today, 4-1-4-1, leaving only Busquest alone to guard the defense line and making Pedri drop back from offense. I didn't blame the young man when he started tiring out cos even the best of best cannot always be everywhere.

If you'd try out new things, I believe the best thing to do is not try to show that you're overly offensive.... That was out greatest undoing today, although I know a little bit of rustiness still plagues our boys up front.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Your assertion are right but truth is, Koeman is taking a lil bit more personal.

This is a young lad that has some beyond measures how versatile, physical and creative he can be, when given the chance.

Yes, the coach might not have him fit to plans but then, I feel it's hit time he visits the drawing board, yet again.

Imagine the formation he started with today, 4-1-4-1, leaving only Busquest alone to guard the defense line and making Pedri drop back from offense. I didn't blame the young man when he started tiring out cos even the best of best cannot always be everywhere.

If you'd try out new things, I believe the best thing to do is not try to show that you're overly offensive.... That was out greatest undoing today, although I know a little bit of rustiness still plagues our boys up front.
He has said he doesn't care about the players not played.

He does not care.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
abduleez1:

De jong has played nonsense this season we know but we still see flashes of brilliance every now and then. He scored and assisted the winning goals for our last 2 matches before this.

I will hold my reservations against him until he plays under a good manager. This conman na career waster. The fool dey am as cb at times. De jong is 1 million times better than that useless coutinho. He plays with more intensity than busquets and is a better passed than him currently.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UNCL3(m): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2020
Koeman is as useless as a used pad
no insight and strategy, always experimenting rubbish.

That dude always defending Greizmann here, If your destiny helper misses all the chances God put in place to help you, how would you feel? shitman has missed important goals that would have given us an edge in games we either drew or lost.

Cout is just useless as always, what he did to us in Bayern was just some fvcking premeditated revenge.

Joseph Font please do and win this election, let's show koeman and those foolish mediocre players the exit door.

Oh my Puig, what a talent wasting for nothing.

My only joy this night is that sevilla drew and we maintained that 5th position.

I'm dead angry with the state of this club.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2020
veekid:
Who else saw puig when he was laffing at koeman's decision? I'm happy the boy is catching cruise in all of these

I don't really know o,but something tells me the boy has strong backing. For him to stubbornly stay at barca. For example, Xavi said if he was manager, Puig would be a starter. Plus Xavi is Font's choice and font is favorite to win. I think the boy feels his time his coming. Just thinking o.

As for koeman, he is making it so obvious that he has a personal thing against the boy. I get he has the right to make choices but his choices are painted with errors you start wondering what he's thinking.

Players who shouldn't be playing are getting guaranteed spots, Players who show hunger and passion are warming the bench .

His substitutions are never spot on.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2020
joviegghead:

I don't really know o,but something tells me the boy has strong backing. For him to stubbornly stay at barca. For example, Xavi said if he was manager, Puig would be a starter. Plus Xavi is Font's choice and font is favorite to win. I think the boy feels his time his coming. Just thinking o.

As for koeman, he is making it so obvious that he has a personal thing against the boy. I get he has the right to make choices but his choices are painted with errors you start wondering what he's thinking.

Players who shouldn't be playing are getting guaranteed spots, Players who show hunger and passion are warming the bench .

His substitutions are never spot on.
Even though Messi was an imperfect prodigy, Pep saw a gem in him and nurtured him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2020
abduleez1:

Abeg Omit De Jong from that list....he's overrated. angry
Ppl who actually deserved to be in that list of future potential are: Oscar Mingueza, Araujo, Puig, Dest etc

De jong deserves a chance. He's a good player. I think complacency his affecting him. If he drops a poor performance, he's guaranteed to start. Especially busquets. There is no competition for a starting place.

Griezmann might miss 100 chances, but he'll start. Busquets is slow and can't cover much space, but, he must start. Messi is sancrosanct(which shouldn't be,even though he's trying).

I remember koeman benching Dest for Roberto even when it was glaring dest has qualities we're missing. If Pique was not injured, I can bet my salary that araujo and mingueza won't smell the Squad list.

We have talents, we have depth in the team(capable replacements), we have quality. But why aren't we winning games? The problems all lead back to the manager in charge.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2020
jpmoriarti:
I'm beginning to lose faith in Koeman.

We're kind of stuck with him. He hasn't done much to improve the defence.

Next up against Valladolid on Tuesday night
beginning to lose faith

I've lost all faith in Koeman weeks ago...
Setien is better than Koeman sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Even though Messi was an imperfect prodigy, Pep saw a gem in him and nurtured him.
That's a good manager. Foden, Sterling, Messi, Iniesta, Thiago, etc. Pep changed and improved them. For some, he placed them above the existing big names in their teams .

But under koeman, Coutinho, Busquets will forever be above Alena and Puig. Even if they drop useless performances.
Konrad will never start ahead of coutinho. Even if he has all the speed and directness we need.

A static and rigid manager will always negatively affect the team from growing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2020
Baddestguyp:
beginning to lose faith

Setien is uselessness personified abeg.

Koeman is plainly stubborn,rigid and wicked. Setien is clueless. They're probably on the same wavelength.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Setien has a better record than Koeman...
Setien is better than Koeman...
Koeman is just a serial failure who is in a dïck measuring contest with a kid...
He has no game plan...he chooses his players based in favouritism and Nepotism...

Koeman keeps playing Trincao who is the worst player in the squad...Trincao shouldn't be a footballer...he struggles to even complete sideways passes sef...

Koeman is trying to get us Depay and Wijanaldum just cos they are Dutch and nothing else....

He's selling us the idea that Depay is our saviour...when Depay is nothing more than a useless flop...

Koeman is a fat useless coach who has always failed and will keep failing...we need him out ASAP by January...
New coach
New 9
New CB
New LB
Backup DM...for De Jong (Busquets is a dead useless finished player)
Etc

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2020
joviegghead:

Setien is uselessness personified abeg.

Koeman is plainly stubborn,rigid and wicked. Setien is clueless. They're probably on the same wavelength.
Barcelona fans, do we even realize that this version of Barcelona is worse than those of Valverde, and Setien?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2020
Baddestguyp:
Setien has a better record than Koeman...
Setien is better than Koeman...
Koeman is just a serial failure who is in a dïck measuring contest with a kid...
He has no game plan...he chooses his players based in favouritism and Nepotism...

Koeman keeps playing Trincao who is the worst player in the squad...Trincao shouldn't be a footballer...he struggles to even complete sideways passes sef...

Koeman is trying to get us Depay and Wijanaldum just cos they are Dutch and nothing else....

He's selling us the idea that Depay is our saviour...when Depay is nothing more than a useless flop...

Koeman is a fat useless coach who has always failed and will keep failing...we need him out ASAP by January...
New coach
New 9
New CB
New LB
Backup DM...for De Jong (Busquets is a dead useless finished player)
Etc
Thank you for educating him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Barcelona fans, do we even realize that this version of Barcelona is worse than those of Valverde, and Setien?
Bro, I don't know which is worse. We've drowned into mediocrity so much that we're getting used to it and comparing which of the useless manager is better than the other.

Koeman might be worse than setien. Although, many would be blinded by the 8-2 demolition when setien was in charge
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2020
joviegghead:

Bro, I don't know which is worse. We've drowned into mediocrity so much that we're getting used to it and comparing which of the useless manager is better than the other.
No sugarcoating it, but this version is worse than those of Valverde and Setien.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2020
Setien was clueless, yet Koeman is both clueless and dangerous.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Baddestguyp:
beginning to lose faith

Quiqe Setien that led Barcelona to their worst humiliation in Europe. Dt one is the one you are calling a coach.

Koeman is rebuilding the team. Lots of new players have been incorporated in the team. Naturally, transition will take a bit of time. It is going to be rocky at times and filled with up and down but if we get it right now, we have a team that would serve the club for at least next 10 years.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Valverde? Setien? Koeman?

Valverde is the worst of them all. He had the best and most stable team amongst them all. But he kept on dishing us humiliations after humiliations.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Quiqe Setien that led Barcelona to their worst humiliation in Europe. Dt one is the one you are calling a coach.

Koeman is rebuilding the team. Lots of new players have been incorporated in the team. Naturally, transition will take a bit of time. It is going to be rocky at times and filled with up and down but if we get it right now, we have a team that would serve the club for at least next 10 years.
Can you list Koeman starting XI(if all players are fit)

Let me help you

Alba , Pique , Lenglet, Dest or Roberto(likely starter)

Busquets, FDJ

Messi, Griezmann, Fati and Coutinho.

They all were present throughout our dismal implosion last season. Just so you know, dembele was never in Koeman's starting XI. You said new players are being incorporated into the team. I doubt you know the meaning of that word. Puig, Alena, Matheus, Konrad, Pjanic? Are they being incorporated? Players like braithwaite, Mingueza and Araujo are playing because we're out of options. Is that incorporation? Is that rebuilding?

A manager that is rebuilding a team will start replacing the useless players and use the deserving ones.
A manager that is rebuilding will produce signs of improvement.
A manager that is rebuilding won't wait until wait for a player to be injured before he tries a talent.
What are the improvements you've witnessed under Koeman? Please, share. We're dying to know.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
jpmoriarti:

Clownman is only rebuilding Barcelona to become the arsenal of Spain

Abegi shut up!!

When Ronaldo and Zidane left Madrid, the two coaches that handled Madrid flopped so badly, F.Perez saw it and didn’t allow the ”rebuilding” to continue, he sacked them an brought back Zidane, and as a brainiac that he is, he won the la liga.

To hell with rebuilding!!

As big as Liverpool squad is, everyone gets a fair share of playing time, those that perform well becomes starters(irrespective of your age e.g when Arnold and Robertson broke into the squad), while those that don’t gets limited time or plays lesser games.

How the hell do you keep labelling a process that stills gives priority to players that keeps dropping disaster-class every match day “rebuilding”, when he still has options from the bench.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
haymekus:

Clownman is only rebuilding Barcelona to become the arsenal of Spain

Abegi shut up!!

When Ronaldo and Zidane left Madrid, the two coaches that handled Madrid flopped so badly, F.Perez saw it and didn’t allow the ”rebuilding” to continue, he sacked them an brought back Zidane, and as a brainiac that he is, he won the la liga.

To hell with rebuilding!!

As big as Liverpool squad is, everyone gets a fair share of playing time, those that perform well becomes starters(irrespective of your age e.g when Arnold and Robertson broke into the squad), while those that don’t gets limited time or plays lesser games.

How the hell do you keep labelling a process that stills gives priority to players that keeps dropping disaster-class every match day “rebuilding”, when he still has options from the bench.

It is rebuilding ooo.

Rebuilding my ass.

Rebuilding only in his head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4307) (4308) (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) ... (6222) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.