Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4660784 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) (4361) (4362) (4363) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:06am On Jan 19, 2021
Zeemuthafuka:

E pain am grin grin
No lie.

E pain me well well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zyxzzzz: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2021
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2021
tesppidd:
Not Madrid mehn.

Even if we couldn't get him, not Madrid mehn!!
Alaba is good but not a specially good defender. Was it not him that put the ball through his own net under no pressure at all in our infamous 8 - 2 performance against Bayern

I know that Madrid will try to hype up the signing, the same way they hyped Jovic grin grin grin and Militao cheesy grin because it was a free transfer but the guy will be earning €12m net. This outrageous salary in the covid19 era, is what deterred other clubs from going after someone who's past his prime. Maybe they'll be letting go of Sergio Ramos, otherwise I don't see how Alaba will be any different from Militao.

Lolz Marca's editorials are already awash with celebratory denouements as though Alaba is the next big thing in football. He is a Bayern reject, make no mistake about that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Alaba is good but not a specially good defender. Was it not him that put the ball through his own net under no pressure at all in our infamous 8 - 2 performance against Bayern

I know that Madrid will try to hype up the signing, the same way they hyped Jovic grin grin grin and Militao cheesy grin because it was a free transfer but the guy will be earning €12m net. This outrageous salary in the covid19 era, is what deterred other clubs from going after someone who's past his prime. Maybe they'll be letting go of Sergio Ramos, otherwise I don't see how Alaba will be any different from Militao.

Lolz Marca's editorials are already awash with celebratory editions as though Alaba is the next big thing in football. He is a Bayern reject, make no mistake about that grin grin grin

bad belle just dey smell for this post grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kyng(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Lolz Marca's editorials are already awash with celebratory denouements as though Alaba is the next big thing in football. He is a Bayern reject, make no mistake about that grin grin grin
Alaba is still a better lb dan alba
i prefer him to that stupid alba
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2021
kyng:

Alaba is still a better lb dan alba
i prefer him to that stupid alba
Barca cannot even pay him all that money in this era unless Messi must leave. Koeman can get to work with Alba and improve his defensive side of the game. Alba is still excellent with his attacks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2021
liveLongNprospa:

bad belle just dey smell for this post grin grin grin
Nothing like bad belle there. Everything I mentioned are facts. You can debunk them with facts of your own.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kyng(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Barca cannot even pay him all that money in this era unless Messi must leave. Koeman can get to work with Alba and improve his defensive side of the game. Alba is still excellent with his attacks

I don't think Alba can ever improve in his defensive side he keep on repeating the same mistake, he caused us liverpool 4:0 Defeat also the super cup defeat also.
Eric Garcia is the only hope now i really wish the deal push thru,
We can't afford to suffer another ucl humilation.
Cos with Alba i foresee a great disaster ahead,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2emotional(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
tesppidd:
No lie.

E pain me well well.
grin grin grin this man.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Is it Alaba that you are talking of? So because he scored an own goal that makes him bad? Besides go and watch the goal again, he made a necessary clearance that was almost going over the post, but it entered.

From credible sources, they said the deal is not yet completed and Laporte still has a chance to sign him if he wins. So abeg let us not be slandering someone that might play for us later. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
jpmoriarti:

€12m is not outrageous. Have you seen our players wages? Umtiti earns this same amount.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
homesteady:

€12m is not outrageous. Have you seen our players wages? Umtiti earns this same amount.
Umtiti deserved the deal when he signed it. Of course he has depreciated since then but we cannot correct the past board's error by continuing to make them. Fact remains that Bayern didnt see Alaba fit to deserve such a deal. Reason they didnt flinch about the idea of letting him leave for free.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
TalabiAudu:

Griezzy tried to carry the team to win the title.

This is what Pessi has been lacking in big stages for yes now.

Your goat is a sore loser.
Getting red carded after losing says a lot

Inject ittttt... cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
2 match ban for the GOAT. Now he could have more rest.

I always knew it wasn't going to be more than a 2 match ban.

That red card should even be rescinded to a yellow if possible.

Play was harsh but there was no intention or malice.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Umtiti deserved the deal when he signed it. Of course he has depreciated since then but we cannot correct the past board's error by continuing to make them. Fact remains that Bayern didnt see Alaba fit to deserve such a deal. Reason they didnt flinch about the idea of letting him leave for free.

His salary is about 10 million now, they gave him a new contract but he rejected it.

I even saw on Twitter that Bayern offered more than what they claimed he has accepted at Real Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
homesteady:

His salary is about 10 million now, they gave him a new contract but he rejected it.

I even saw on Twitter that Bayern offered more than what they claimed he has accepted at Real Madrid.

Whose salary is 10million? Definitely not the one Alaba agreed with Madrid. He is sticking with 12million net. He wants to be the highest paid in Madrid, eclipsing what Ramos also earns.

No way Bayern would offer him more than Madrid offered and he would refuse.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
tesppidd:
2 match ban for the GOAT. Now he could have more rest.

I always knew it wasn't going to be more than a 2 match ban.

That red card should even be rescinded to a yellow if possible.

Play was harsh but there was no intention or malice.

Speechless, speechless, that's how he should make you feel

All this Shalaye, ko necesstri, your lamba's just not real..

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Whose salary is 10million? Definitely not the one Alaba agreed with Madrid. He is sticking with 12million net. He wants to be the highest paid in Madrid, eclipsing what Ramos also earns.

No way Bayern would offer him more than Madrid offered and he would refuse.

His current salary with Bayern is almost 10 million.

The new contract they gave him was for 11 million and bonuses up to 15 million, which he rejected.

You just saw nonsense on goal dot com and believed it. How will Ramos be earning 12 million per year at real Madrid? Na wa for you oh. I just told you that umtiti earns 10 million and you believe that Ramos is earning 11 million.

How much are them Kroos, Hazard earning if the highest salary is 12 million? grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
homesteady:
Many articles earlier this season said he wanted to leave and go play somewhere else. He has been in Bayern for long and won it all and of course, the salary bump.

Or Ramdeuter , is there anything we don't know?

He is a good player but he wants to have a different experience, He can play LB, LCB and CM
He is older. He is a world class Left Back but his role as a left-back is being threatened by Alphonso Davies

Alaba wants to play in midfield but Bayern did not think he was great in midfield and he got angry that Kimmich who came after him was moved from right back to midfield

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
homesteady:

His current salary with Bayern is almost 10 million.

The new contract they gave him was for 11 million and bonuses up to 15 million, which he rejected.

You just saw nonsense on goal dot com and believed it. How will Ramos be earning 12 million per year at real Madrid? Na wa for you oh. I just told you that umtiti earns 10 million and you believe that Ramos is earning 11 million.

How much are them Kroos, Hazard earning if the highest salary is 12 million? grin grin

You don't want to believe what Goal said but you preferred to believe ESPN?

Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
jpmoriarti:

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zedoo(m): 1:31am On Jan 20, 2021
Pedri alcantara Leemao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:25am On Jan 20, 2021
jpmoriarti:
You don't want to believe what Goal said but you preferred to believe ESPN?

Smh

What exactly do you want me to believe? That Ramos earns 12 million?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Well well well well grin grin grin grin

Real Madrid dumped out of the Copa Del Rey by humble Alcayano.

Also Atletico dumped out by Cornella, our opponent tomorrow.

Koeman had better not underestimate them o. He needs to play a strong team so we don't tell stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
homesteady:

What exactly do you want me to believe? That Ramos earns 12 million?

I want you to believe that Alaba would be earning more than the Ramos when he signs for Madrid. So its obvious they'll be letting Ramos leave on free. Madrid are not rich enough to foot the payments of the two high earner. They have sank all their money into the stadium renovation. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I want you to believe that Alaba would be earning more than the Ramos when he signs for Madrid. So its obvious they'll be letting Ramos leave on free. Madrid are not rich enough to foot the payments of the two high earner. They have sank all their money into the stadium renovation. grin grin

Do you realise how ridiculous what you are saying is? angry angry
Did you bother to check how much Ramos earns? He earn €27 million. How is the £12 million Alaba is rumoured to have accepted close to that amount?

And how on earth will Alaba receive the same or higher salary than Ramos? Does it sound possible to you?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2021
homesteady:

Do you realise how ridiculous what you are saying is? angry angry
Did you bother to check how much Ramos earns? He earn €27 million. How is the £12 million Alaba is rumoured to have accepted close to that amount?

And how on earth will Alaba receive the same or higher salary than Ramos? Does it sound possible to you?
Ok you raised a few point here. Let me make my enquiries and confirm the positions.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Where is FuckieRaw
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Where is ninja purple?
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:36am On Jan 21, 2021
These my Barca boys dey vex me sha.

See as Madrid thread just enter ovulation period this night but all of them no show.

See better trolling chance but dem go dey form matured men.

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:40am On Jan 21, 2021
tesppidd:
These my.Barca boys dey vex me sha.

See as this thread just enter ovulation period this night but all of them no show.

See better trolling chance but dem go dey form matured men.

grin
Omo d trolling na do me I do you these days, e no too sweet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) (4361) (4362) (4363) ... (6227) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.