Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4601088 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4393) (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) (4399) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
I’m waiting for jpmumuiar to come and defend clownman

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Like I said Ask your father cheesy
Fatherless monkey where was your Goat today?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
After watching the full 90mins of today's game, I can only come up with a resounding conclusion.

Messi is a failed GOAT over hyped by the media because of his statpadding against lowly farmers in laliga since the decline of the great Barca (2017-date). He benefited massively from being the main attacker and star man of the best footballing side of this 21st century (pep's barca) and the MSN era. Take those two spells from his overall career and Lionel Messi is nothing but an Nabil Fekir pro max with constant bottling and no-show in the biggest games.

Side Note: Mbappe have disgraced the assistant/fake GOAT on the only two occasions of them meeting while the Real GOAT (CR7) dealt with the upcoming French assassin both home and away when they last met in the UCL.

Final Conclusion: Lord Pessi still remains a Fraud in the eyes of every great footballing mind.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Who saw that moment when Mbappe lost Dest and almost scored? grin

Thehulk616, What do you think about Mbappe now? Good for Madrid or not?

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Exonerate1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
kiss

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Neymar1095:

Ask your PAPA cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Ask your PAPA cool

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Carbon2Oxide: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Messi woke up feeling DANGEROUS vs PSG

- 1 undeserved goal
- 0 assists
- 0 key passes
- 0 chances created
- 4/32success dribbles
- 2 offside
- 30 times lost possession
- Can only perform vs Eibar, Alaves, Hercules, Betis?

-Better than Lingard?

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Thank God for VAR that failed it should have been 0-4.

lets us see how another remontada will take place.

Good Ebening

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Thereddevil: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Neymar1095:

Mr man all these are okoto meows. Was it not the same team that trashed those la liga farmers 5:1 in your last game? What was Messi doing in te entire match?
This isn't an argument... Just the truth.. The quality of the Spanish team they played against was different from what we watched tonight.. I know you hate the midget as much as I do, but seriously, look at that team very well, there's nothing left in it.. I know if Messi goes to another team and that team excels, you'll still go to the club's fan thread and say Messi went to a team where there are good players... Every great player deserves a team where almost every department is above average, that's the reason every great player comes from big teams

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
TheHulk616:
then one useless rating website will get messi 10/10
na that one dey pain me pass m.goal come to mind

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
jpmoriarti:
You are willing to spite the club just because of Puig? Koeman getting sacked means the club is in bad situation. So you are willing to wish that the club gets to a bad situation just so your hatred for Koeman, could be justified? That's not the true fans spirit. No player is bigger than the club.

Hope you’ll still like to see your sugar daddy for many more years?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
GoddyOra:
After watching the full 90mins of today's game, I can only come up with a resounding conclusion.

Messi is a failed GOAT over hyped by the media because of his statpadding against lowly farmers in laliga since the decline of the great Barca (2017-date). He benefited massively from being the main attacker and star man of the best footballing side of this 21st century (pep's barca) and the MSN era. Take those two spells from his overall career and Lionel Messi is nothing but an Nabil Fekir pro max with constant bottling and no-show in the biggest games.

Side Note: Mbappe have disgraced the assistant/fake GOAT on the only two occasions of them meeting while the Real GOAT (CR7) dealt with the upcoming French assassin both home and away when they last met in the UCL.

Final Conclusion: Lord Pessi still remains a Fraud in the eyes of every great footballing mind.
End of discussion. Messi only won the champions with Barca when they had the greatest teams and he took all the glory. Carried by Neymar and Iniesta.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
BoleAndFish:
Who saw that moment when Mbappe lost Dest and almost scored? grin

Thehulk616, What do you think about Mbappe now? Good for Madrid or not?
scoring an hattrick against Barcelona has made him good for real Madrid. But fraud hazard needs to be bottled out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
If I am Messi, I will start training with PSG or City virtually.

This club has successfully wasted the twilight of Messi's career

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Exonerate1:
That win against Alaves gave you guys hopes.

This is the Barca we're used to in the UCL grin
lolz

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Thereddevil:

This isn't an argument... Just the truth.. The quality of the Spanish team they played against was different from what we watched tonight.. I know you hate the midget as much as I do, but seriously, look at that team very well, there's nothing left in it.. I know if Messi goes to another team and that team excels, you'll still go to the club's fan thread and say Messi went to a team where there are good players... Every great player deserves a team where almost every department is above average, that's the reason every great player comes from big teams
Of course same excuses. When Barca win it's Messi, when barca losses it's blame Valverde, Setien, Koeman and all the other players.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zyxzzzz: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Topmaike007:
na that one dey pain me pass m.goal come to mind
Sofascore too

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Thereddevil: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Progenix:

I swear..... Dembele was the player who annoyed me the most on the pitch. Imagine.... He played epic trash today. At times you'd wonder if he's afraid of getting injured. angry angry sad

He hardly did a thing, Kurzawa just dey smile. Only when game was finished already with four goals down. Na Im weyrey get sense.

Mtchew. Barca is finished.
Exactly what I am trying to let some guys understand.. Even when it seemed Dinho was losing it in Barca, little Messi stood up and performed.. Dembele showed no class at all..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
NoFap123:

He'll be the biggest fool not to leave at the end of the season 2019 was the best shot but it was wasted as usual No good supporting cast in front Passes he gave to be buried were wasted

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
NoFap123:

What is the club paying Messi 120milion per season to do?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Carbon2Oxide: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
"I was so happy! Pessi accepted my invitation to come to my house! He arrived in his Lamborghini Gallardo but something tragic happened! I asked him whether he wanted Garlic Tea or Normal Tea , but he said Penaltea which I didn't have unfortunately. He left early angry"

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
I repeat All Messi Goals in the Champions league was penalties cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
Progenix:

I swear..... Dembele was the player who annoyed me the most on the pitch. Imagine.... He played epic trash today. At times you'd wonder if he's afraid of getting injured. angry angry sad

He hardly did a thing, Kurzawa just dey smile. Only when game was finished already with four goals down. Na Im weyrey get sense.

Mtchew. Barca is finished.
dembele is now the center of criticism cheesy barca iyaff finish grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mbappe! What a player. Completely ran the barca defence ragged. Even Pique wanted his shirt before full time. Thank God Neymar didn't play. He would have slowed the tempo with his theatrics.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
haymekus:

Improvement grin grin grin
A perfect day for you to be digging out old posts. Enjoy bro.

We Barcelona fans, we stay and eat our shiiiit together.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
jpmoriarti:
No need to get frustrated, bro.

I like Koeman. I like that he's stubborn and strict and direct. That's exactly what underperforming people needs. Barcelona players have underperformed for far too long. Valverde spoilt them with tenderness. I think Koeman has been less fortunate.

Sacking Koeman in January will not solve anything. I recommend he remains. He has the presence of mind to fix most of our malaise.

Sugar daddy love
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Zyxzzzz:

Sofascore too
allfootbal is messi domain too,that platform hate anything Madrid..with Autty useless criticism on Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
jpmoriarti:
What do you think Barcelona need to do to be competitive again in the UCL.

I'm tired.

See how Mbappe ran us ragged.

Let's do 2008 again. Laporta wins presidential election, sack the clueless coach, and get rid of 2008-2015 players including Messi and Alba.

Maybe, just maybe, we'll start getting competitive again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Carbon2Oxide: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
No Liga
No Copa
No Champions League

grin Clowncelona

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
haymekus:

Sugar daddy love
Niccur stop this shit What the hell would koeman have done to stop this massacre Even though I dislike him as well Most of us knew with the way things currently are there was no real chance of qualifying ahead of PSG over two legs Free the guy abeg

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Ask your PAPA cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4393) (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) (4399) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nonny1212, Debroslink, Awesome01(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.