Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4583731 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4399) (4400) (4401) (4402) (4403) (4404) (4405) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by N2gether: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2021
ddippset:
So You trip a player running towards the ball in the box and it's not a penalty?

Which viewing centre were you trained sef?

Fill it up bruh...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Very shameless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Curiously, this incident happened with the scores still locked at 1-1. Even though PSG were attacking and had just won a corner, Barcelona were still level at this point in the 38th minute.

The audio from this argument has been picked up and the full dialogue was as follows.

Pique and Griezmann's argument
Pique shouting at everyone: "Let's have a long possession, for f**k's sake. F**king hell! Let's go. A f**king long possession!"

Griezmann: "Calm, Geri, stop shouting."

Pique: "F**king hell Grizzi, f**k's s..."

Griezmann: "F**k you."

Pique: "No, f**k you. We're suffering and it's been like this for five minutes."

Griezmann: "Don't shout."

Lenglet intervenes to try to calm everyone down and organise man marking.

Pique: "Motherf**ker, we're running like crazy."

Griezmann: "I'm running too."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by N2gether: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2021
Messi?

Me...ssi?

Sorry we dont know that name over here in Rosario

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by N2gether: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2021
Barcelona cannot win anything with Griezmann and Dembele.

Did you see the number of misplaced passes that Dembele made?

Dembele was practically passing the ball to PSG players!

cheesy cheesy

Dembele na mad man aswear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2021
Dembele cannot make anything happen on a big night in the Champions League.

At his age, Messi don win Ballon d'Or.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by N2gether: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2021
No seriously...we really dont know that name in Rosario

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2021
Blame Suarez
Blame Dembele it's never Messi fault

But when Neymar scored from the quarter final to the final to carry Barca to the Champions league title you told us it was Messi that carried Barca. Bunch of clowns cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Neymar1095:
Blame Suarez
Blame Dembele it's never Messi fault

But when Neymar scored from the quarter final to the final to carry Barca to the Champions league title you told us it was Messi that carried Barca. Bunch of clowns cheesy
Has Dembele ever carried Barca?

Don't be unfortunate!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by N2gether: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2021
Can you imagine that 3 years later, the lecture is still ongoing?

Could never be my GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by N2gether: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2021
Sebod my nigga...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2021
grammarnazi12:
Curiously, this incident happened with the scores still locked at 1-1. Even though PSG were attacking and had just won a corner, Barcelona were still level at this point in the 38th minute.

The audio from this argument has been picked up and the full dialogue was as follows.

Pique and Griezmann's argument
Pique shouting at everyone: "Let's have a long possession, for f**k's sake. F**king hell! Let's go. A f**king long possession!"

Griezmann: "Calm, Geri, stop shouting."

Pique: "F**king hell Grizzi, f**k's s..."

Griezmann: "F**k you."

Pique: "No, f**k you. We're suffering and it's been like this for five minutes."

Griezmann: "Don't shout."

Lenglet intervenes to try to calm everyone down and organise man marking.

Pique: "Motherf**ker, we're running like crazy."

Griezmann: "I'm running too."

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2021
grammarnazi12:

Has Dembele ever carried Barca?

Don't be unfortunate!
How can Dembele carry Barca when all the praise will go to Messi?

We saw Neymar score from the quarter final to the final and barca won the Champions league yet you told us it was Messi that carried Barca.

I am loving this.

Dembele scores..... you praise Messi
Dembele misses..... you blame Dembele

Barca win trophy.... you praise Messi
Barca gets disgraced....you blame the entire team except Messi cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by N2gether: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2021
Fraud Lives Matter.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by N2gether: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2021
Bykelabyke singing don't cry for me Argentina right now...

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2021

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by N2gether: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2021
A Message to Eruditor in the afterlife

Mbappe came with the full clip word to GangStarr

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2021
ddippset:
So You trip a player running towards the ball in the box and it's not a penalty?

Which viewing centre were you trained sef?

sharrap your dirty mouth there you minion...if you're as delusional as to even begin to think that was a penalty I have a bridge to sell to you in Niger

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2021
Neymar1095:

[s]How can Dembele carry Barca when all the praise will go to Messi?

We saw Neymar score from the quarter final to the final and barca won the Champions league yet you told us it was Messi that carried Barca.

I am loving this.

Dembele scores..... you praise Messi
Dembele misses..... you blame Dembele

Barca win trophy.... you praise Messi
Barca gets disgraced....you blame the entire team except Messi cheesy cheesy[/s]
Before Neymar Messi was winning champions league with Barca.

Neymar left to PSG and he carried PSG to 3 champions league titles in a row.

Neymar carries everybody wherever he goes.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by N2gether: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2021
Postdigger I ain't forget you nigga

My triplebeam nigga

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by N2gether: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2021
ddippset:
Before Neymar Messi was winning champions league with Barca.

Neymar left to PSG and he carried PSG to 3 champions league titles in a row.

Neymar carries everybody wherever he goes.

The pain in this post...the vitriol...the pure unrefined bile

Ddippset right now:

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by N2gether: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2021
TLona1:
Messi is the greatest playmaker in history.

Read that again.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by N2gether: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Grezimann!

We needed him and he delivered grin wink

Not yesterday he didn't...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elxandre(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2021
ddippset:
apart from madrid tell me any other club which has won the ucl twice in the last 6 seasons.
That means 99 percent of top players have also been serially knocked out in the last 10 years.

Why is messis own peppering you?
You don't have to win to make a difference.
I remember Madrid's team reaching semis like 5 straight times before winning and they didn't lose by scandalous scores most times.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2021
Lionel Fraud cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by N2gether: 10:08am On Feb 17, 2021
Debroslink:

Let's do 2008 again. Laporta wins presidential election, sack the clueless coach, and get rid of 2008-2015 players including Messi

Maybe, just maybe, we'll start getting competitive again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

sharrap your dirty mouth there you minion...if you're as delusional as to even begin to think that was a penalty I have a bridge to sell to you in Niger
Sod off you still born football analyst.

You think analyzing the game is jumping on nuts and gobbling them?

You trip an attacker who has a chance of getting to the ball in the box and you expect the referee to pity him because he was not looking?

Mumu man.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by N2gether: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2021
ddippset:
This team can't compete with the top European teams anymore.

We need at least 4 years to start being competitve again.

We need to look beyond just skill and technique, we also need some of our players to be physically strong, energetic and tough(physically and mentally)

Obviously Messi is leaving in June, he better flee. If he doesn't then he's doomed.

Utterly shameless

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2021
Messi the born bottler cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by N2gether: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2021
ddippset:
Sod off you still born football analyst.

You think analyzing the game is jumping on nuts and gobbling them?

You trip an attacker who has a chance of getting to the ball in the box and you expect the referee to pity him because he was not looking?

Mumu man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4399) (4400) (4401) (4402) (4403) (4404) (4405) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.