Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,875 members, 7,848,560 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4650071 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) ... (6223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
ddippset:
Penaldo is not called Penaldo because he is good at penalties.

Penaldo is called Penaldo because he pads his goal numbers with penalty goals, hence the moniker penaldo.

Besides everybody misses crucial penalties, especially players who have taken a lot.

Penaldo himself has missed a good number of crucial pk's. Fresh in my head are;

1. Against Chelsea, UCL final.
2. Against Bayern, UCL semi final.
3. Against Valencia, cost Madrid the title.

These are the ones that i didn't even crack my head to remember.
stop wailing oga grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
LordAdamX:

And Messi made a promise to return the UCL to Camp Nou.

Please, what year was that?

-Lord
2018 Now to your own question Juventus bought a certain someone to win the Champions league for them but he actually took them backwards what year was that cheesy

Kilishi

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:
If only a certain number 7 scored yesterday maybe we would have had an Italian team in the quarter-finals Abi make we borrow am Messi goal
He was more concerned about the ball smearing his makeup.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
ddippset:
Penaldo is not called Penaldo because he is good at penalties.

Penaldo is called Penaldo because he pads his goal numbers with penalty goals, hence the moniker penaldo.

Besides everybody misses crucial penalties, especially players who have taken a lot.

Penaldo himself has missed a good number of crucial pk's. Fresh in my head are;

1. Against Chelsea, UCL final.
2. Against Bayern, UCL semi final.
3. Against Valencia, cost Madrid the title.

These are the ones that i didn't even crack my head to remember.

Bla bla bla.

Pessi should stat pad with penalties too if e easy!

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
L

BELIEVE

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

2018 Now to your own question Juventus bought a certain someone to win the Champions league for them but he actually took them backwards what year was that cheesy

Kilishi
grin

Lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
LordAdamX:

He had an assist. The team had to win with 1:0.

Why Messi no score cheap penalty?

-Lord
Him no score him penalty but he has arguably the best goal of the season so far Why your Ronaldo no fit score Infact why did he have to dodge the winning freekick from Porto like a coward

Kilishi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
ddippset:
He was more concerned about the ball smearing gis makeup.
Penaldo for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
Carbon2Oxide:
"Baba no dey hold me, I no go carry you enter next round"
Guy thanks for that first leg trolling cheesy It really lifted much

Juventus don put hand for Ponzi scheme Chai See bad market

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Kilishi
I can also remember how they hyped him then when Penaldo moved to Juventus by saying he was fit as a teenager.

Forget, baba don old.

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
grammarnazi12:

I can also remember how they hyped him then when Penaldo moved to Juventus by saying he was fit as a teenager.

Forget, baba don old.

grin
They will tell you he's 36yrs old as if it's not at age 33 they bought him I prefer to be knocked out 8-2 by the Champions of the competition than to be disgraced by little kids in Ajax, Lyon and also by a 10 man Porto side Yahoo boys (Real Madrid) don scam Juventus Maybe that's why karma is paying them back with hazardinho

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
LordAdamX:

He had an assist. The team had to win with 1:0.

Why Messi no score cheap penalty?

-Lord
You just dey misyarn since.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

They will tell you he's 36yrs old as if it's not at age 33 they bought him I prefer to be knocked out 8-2 by the Champions of the competition than to be disgraced by little kids in Ajax, Lyon and also by a 10 man Porto side Yahoo boys (Real Madrid) don scam Juventus Maybe that's why karma is paying them back with hazardinho
Story of Penaldo.

Lol.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Kilishi

Okay so Messi is still at Barca and hasn't brought it back.

Ronaldo is yet to as well in a new team with a new league with far inferior players.

And you get liver to troll after chopping 8:2 in one leg. While Ronaldo has gone out with just one goal difference in all of the last three UCL exits.

How body do you after Messi miss e PK? Or after Oga Lenglet do the Lord's work at the back?

Una reject Arthur is Juventus best midfielder. And that's a midfielder that doesn't give forward pass. The #2 is PSG reject, Rabiot. #3 is Schalke 04 local champion. #4 Is an Arsenal reject. Arsenal! And that is only pure attacking midfielder.

Meanwhile you guys splurged on FDJ, still have Busquets, got Griezmann, and Dembele. Even Pedri will walk into Juventus starting 11.

At least, Ronaldo is nursing his wounds and staying put. Your MCM is already telling his teammates he is leaving after scattering the club.

Shameless bunch!

-Lord

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
LordAdamX:

[s]Okay so Messi is still at Barca and hasn't brought it back.

Ronaldo is yet to as well in a new team with a new league with far inferior players.

And you get liver to troll after chopping 8:2 in one leg. While Ronaldo has gone out with just one goal difference in all of the last three UCL exits.

How body do you after Messi miss e PK? Or after Oga Lenglet do the Lord's work at the back?

Una reject Arthur is Juventus best midfielder. And that's a midfielder that doesn't give forward pass. The #2 is PSG reject, Rabiot. #3 is Schalke 04 local champion. #4 Is an Arsenal reject. Arsenal! And that is only pure attacking midfielder.

Meanwhile you guys splurged on FDJ, still have Busquets, got Griezmann, and Dembele. Even Pedri will walk into Juventus starting 11.

At least, Ronaldo is nursing his wounds and staying put. Your MCM is already telling his teammates he is leaving after scattering the club.

Shameless bunch!

-Lord[/s]
Story belonging to the gods!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Well as a Barca fan I'm disappointed Messi lost his penalty which would have gingered the side to get more but apart from that and the poor attacking input of both dembele ( especially him) and griezmann I liked our play We intercepted s d dispossessed psg Dest was superb in the first half but was weak in the second
Our performance and intensity was good only our finishing was poor
I hope we get rid of the following at the end of the season:
Clement singlet aka ticking time bomb
Griezmann
Pjanic
Braithwaite Sadly he's not one to be called a striker

More to be added later

Now it's time to focus on la liga and the copa and I also suspect Messi would leave at the end of the season

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

How wouldn't you prefer to be knocked out 8:2 in a one-leg tie.

Una get shame?

Na only to make useless history una sabi carry.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
Imo, dembele should be loaned out. He just isn't good enough yet. Zero composure, poor finishing, sometimes freezes in the final third and doesn't know what to do thereby loosing the ball, no intelligence. Baba suppose score three goals today. Vinicius 2.0

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Well as a Barca fan I'm disappointed Messi lost his penalty which would have gingered the side to get more but apart from that and the poor attacking input of both dembele ( especially him) and griezmann I liked our play We intercepted s d dispossessed psg Dest was superb in the first half but was weak in the second
Our performance and intensity was good only our finishing was poor
I hope we get rid of the following at the end of the season:
Clement singlet aka ticking time bomb
Griezmann
Pjanic
Braithwaite Sadly he's not one to be called a striker

More to be added later

Now it's time to focus on la liga and the copa and I also suspect Messi would leave at the end of the season
For Griezmann, e be like say na two left legs him get because me I don tire for him matter.

For Dembele, make him just dey collect wages dey go because him no get direction.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Him no score him penalty but he has arguably the best goal of the season so far Why your Ronaldo no fit score Infact why did he have to dodge the winning freekick from Porto like a coward

Kilishi

Na dodging of FK when Woj no fit keep out nai u dey carry sing song.

No b Keylor Navas stop your MCM penalty. Why Woj no keep out the FK after getting a full hand to it from 35 yards out. Abi Ronaldo go enter post join.

Your MCM missed a penalty when the game was turning in your favor. Why he no score cheap penalty when easy?

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
LordAdamX:

Okay so Messi is still at Barca and hasn't brought it back.

Shameless bunch!

-Lord
Story story ooh Story The same people saying Messi is a local champion that has not left la liga are the same saying he's leaving Messi lost his pk but I enjoyed his goal and performance tonight Let Ronaldo be paired with griezmann and dembele in juve instead of morata Chiesa and kulusevski and see if he wouldn't kill somebody's child

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
brandon180:
Imo, dembele should be loaned out. He just isn't good enough yet. [b]Zero composure, poor finishing, sometimes freezes in the final third and doesn't know what to do thereby loosing the ball, [/b]no intelligence. Baba suppose score three goals today. Vinicius 2.0
Complete lack of direction.

E no fit help Barcelona win anything.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
LordAdamX:

How wouldn't you prefer to be knocked out 8:2 in a one-leg tie.

Una get shame?

Na only to make useless history una sabi carry.

-Lord
How does it feel to be knocked out by small small children called Ajax and Lyon and also how does it feel to buy a player for UCL but he dragged you backwards and was liable for the goal that knocked you out You sef think am na 120m gone to waste cheesy

Kilishi

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

How does it feel to be knocked out by small small children called Ajax and Lyon and also how does it feel to buy a player for UCL but he dragged you backwards and was liable for the goal that knocked you out You sef think am na 120m gone to waste cheesy

Kilishi
Penaldo na old man na so na small boys go dey disgrace am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Story story ooh Story The same people saying Messi is a local champion that has not left la liga are the same saying he's leaving Messi lost his pk but I enjoyed his goal and performance tonight Let Ronaldo be paired with griezmann and dembele in juve instead of morata Chiesa and kulusevski and see if he wouldn't kill somebody's child

He is a local champion. When he could have left when the ovation was loud, he dey there dey statpad. Now everywhere don scatter he 1 disappear.

No make that last sentence again on a public forum. Na friendly advice be that.

Griezmann and Dembele have won the World Cup. Morata didn't do anything different that he hasn't done at Chelsea. Kulu is literally 20 years old. Only Chiesa nai make sense and they got him this season. Then lets not talk about their transfer fee. Only Dembele na Chiesa+Kulu+Morata on loan.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
LordAdamX:

Na dodging of FK when Woj no fit keep out nai u dey carry sing song.

No b Keylor Navas stop your MCM penalty. Why Woj no keep out the FK after getting a full hand to it from 35 yards out. Abi Ronaldo go enter post join.

Your MCM missed a penalty when the game was turning in your favor. Why he no score cheap penalty when easy?

-Lord
See this guy Since woj could not keep out Oliveria's fk Why Ronaldo go dey dodge the ball like say na sniper they shoot am Messi miss pk but na him goal first bring the ginger before him die down When last your mcm don score screamer like that Them bring you to win champions league but instead you dragged them backwards and even made it worse by highly denting a consecutive 10th Serie A win Abi na serie A or coppa Italia them sigh C-boy for grin
Lori Iro

Kilishi

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
grammarnazi12:

Complete lack of direction.

E no fit help Barcelona win anything.
Dembele is just not good enough, he should try and improve or his salary should be reduced.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

See this guy Since woj could not keep out Oliveria's fk Why Ronaldo go dey dodge the ball like say na sniper they shoot am Messi miss pk but na him goal first bring the ginger before him die down When last your mcm don score screamer like that Them bring you to win champions league but instead you dragged them backwards and even made it worse by highly denting a consecutive 10th Serie A win Abi na serie A or coppa Italia them sigh C-boy for grin
Lori Iro

Kilishi
Penaldo has worsened Juventus. What a pity!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Kilishi

Considering your MCM was unable to bring home the UCL with 120m Coutinho, 100m Dembele and 120m Griezmann; while chopping 550m; your voice no supposed loud.

Na why I say una no get shame.

Porto scored 4 goals. Woj was liable for two. Demiral for 1. Bentancur literally assisted a Porto player. Which of those players do you want?

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
LordAdamX:

He is a local champion. When he could have left when the ovation was loud, he dey there dey statpad. Now everywhere don scatter he 1 disappear.

No make that last sentence again on a public forum. Na friendly advice be that.

Griezmann and Dembele have won the World Cup. Morata didn't do anything different that he hasn't done at Chelsea. Kulu is literally 20 years old. Only Chiesa nai make sense and they got him this season. Then lets not talk about their transfer fee. Only Dembele na Chiesa+Kulu+Morata on loan.

-Lord
They've won the world cup Why are we Barca fans now complaining about them then Dembele was literally a sub Ronaldo offered almost nothing except an assist yesterday attacking wise Your major threats were those 3 boys I mentioned alongside cuadrado Chiesa scored Morata's goals were disallowed while C-boy was busy dodging freekick See 120m wasted And leave my local champion at least he's the major reason why we have 5 Champions league titles now and disgraced real like a thief in la liga

Kilishi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Lori Iro

Kilishi

Why Woj no keep out 35 yard FK?

Ronaldo has scored under the wall FK before. Messi has scored under the wall FK before. The players in the wall in both cases all jumped and the FKs were much closer. I no hear anybody name. Rabiot when no turn face, jump too and could have stopped the FK as well. Stop typing rubbish!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
LordAdamX:

Considering your MCM was unable to bring home the UCL with 120m Coutinho, 100m Dembele and 120m Griezmann; while chopping 550m; your voice no supposed loud.

Na why I say una no get shame.

Porto scored 4 goals. Woj was liable for two. Demiral for 1. Bentancur literally assisted a Porto player. Which of those players do you want?

-Lord
Since he couldn't score Why was he now dodging freekick Attacking wise dull Defensive wise even worse grin

Kilishi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) ... (6223) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.