Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612690 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:35am On Nov 06, 2014
Johnnny:
This November month is spectacular for Messi, hate him or like him; he is breaking two highest goal scoring records of all time this month. First is la liga highest goal scorer ever (Telmo Zarra) and next is UCL highest goal scorer (Raul). SPLENDID grin

We dey wait oh... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:45am On Nov 06, 2014
dmcdad:

Wetin them dey find again? Abeg tell them say promo don finish. cheesy

Some no finish watch match as dem see Messi equal Raul's record, Dem be like...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:48am On Nov 06, 2014
dmcdad:

Ask Lucho

I don't know what Montoya or Douglas are doing on the bench or in the stance? angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:48am On Nov 06, 2014
dytbabe:

I hope with this -1, they score 2more goals
*joseph things*
:S grin grin

It is well... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:50am On Nov 06, 2014
philfearon:

Bartra

Always making me proud whenever he plays!!

No make barackohandso hear you oh... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:35am On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:05am On Nov 06, 2014
i love the way messi played the entire second half at the right wing, so withdrawn, in order to allow suarez play further upfront. that's the spirit leo, and they say you monopolise everything!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2014
ddippset:
i love the way messi played the entire second half at the right wing, so withdrawn, in order to allow suarez play further upfront. that's the spirit leo, and they say you monopolise everything!

You eh! grin

No start another argument oh! wink

Abeg oh! tongue grin

Messi equaled Raul's record and we all are proud of him... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2014
dmcdad:

And I guess this would boost his confidence in front of goal in the coming games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2014
coded01:

You eh! grin

No start another argument oh! wink

Abeg oh! tongue grin

Messi equaled Raul's record and we all are proud of him... cheesy cheesy cheesy
bro wetin i talk now? lol. where you not happy the way he switched position for suarez in the second half?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:38am On Nov 06, 2014
ddippset:
bro wetin i talk now? lol. where you not happy the way he switched position for suarez in the second half?

Like I said we are proud of his record performance last night and we hope he continues that way... cool

But you saying this: and they say you monopolise everything! is not what we want but to celebrate our dear Messi... grin wink grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 6:41am On Nov 06, 2014
ddippset:
Sooner or later, Ronaldo will be disappointed when finally messi breaks another records... Like scoring 100 goals or more in UCL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2014
coded01:

I don't know what Montoya or Douglas are doing on the bench or in the stance? angry
The obsession that Lucho has with Alves is what I don't know. Clueless if you ask me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2014
Baddestguyp:
his hunger for goals today was high as f
Good. He seems to have be lackadaisical about scoring this season. I guess it's a good thing he was hungry for goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chibwike(m): 7:04am On Nov 06, 2014
claireshan:
grin grin chibwike I told ya!smiley
yeah you to me dear...you were xo confident.....am so so happy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2014
ddippset:
Don't make a mountain of a mole hill. It was the coach's decision. I guess you didn't watch the game against Celta, else you would have seen that same thing happened in that game. Don't even know why Lucho is making it a second-half thing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:08am On Nov 06, 2014
coded01:

Like I said we are proud of his record performance last night and we hope he continues that way... cool

But you saying this: and they say you monopolise everything! is not what we want but to celebrate our dear Messi... grin wink grin
Abi...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2014
dmcdad:

The obsession that Lucho has with Alves is what I don't know. Clueless if you ask me.

Martino still better pass this guy oh... angry

At least Montoya played some games but this Lucho no gree give my guy game oh... embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2014
coded01:

Martino still better pass this guy oh... angry

At least Montoya played some games but this Lucho no gree give my guy game oh... embarassed
The worse be say, him no dey even dey bench sef. Na stand all the time or make him dey houz dey console himself.cheesy

Alves don do black man juju.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2014
dmcdad:

The worse be say, him no dey even dey bench sef. Na stand all the time or make him dey houz dey console himself.cheesy

Alves don do black man juju.

I feel so sad for Montoya... embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2014
coded01:

Why is Montoya or Douglas on the bench? angry
I've not seen Douglas or Montoya play before, I dunno if they're a good replacement for Alves. But if they are, then they'll come in handy especially when Alves leaves.

I just want to see Bartra play more games for us, he didn't do badly last night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2014
mcdreeezy:
I've not seen Douglas or Montoya play before, I dunno if they're a good replacement for Alves. But if they are, then they'll come in handy especially when Alves leaves.

I just want to see Bartra play more games for us, he didn't do badly last night.
Would you rather they start playing when he leaves or... Montoya should be given more playing time imho. Alves should be second in the pecking order.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2014
dmcdad:

Would you rather they start playing when he leaves or... Montoya should be given more playing time imho. Alves should be second in the pecking order.
Well, considerin the way Alves has been failing to clear simple balls out lately, I could agree with u.

Make the guy siddon for bench small along with Pique, but that's if Montoya has a lot more to offer than Alves bcuz I've not seen him play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2014
dmcdad:

Don't make a mountain of a mole hill. It was the coach's decision. I guess you didn't watch the game against Celta, else you would have seen that same thing happened in that game. Don't even know why Lucho is making it a second-half thing.
of course it had to be the coach's decision. a player cannot change his position all by himself. but the main point is that messi shifted willingly and played on the right with a smile on his face. when messi allegedly didnt pass to suarez in the first game, it made headlines, when messi took all the free kicks it made headline here, so his moving to the right to accommodate suarez should make a headline too. if they make bad press about him, make good press about him too. anyway as coded01 said, this shouldnt be an issue, let's celebrate the record and the win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2014
Scantee
where are you?
is the contest still on?
did your contestant scale through?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Well, considerin the way Alves has been failing to clear simple balls out lately, I could agree with u.

Make the guy siddon for bench small along with Pique, but that's if Montoya has a lot more to offer than Alves bcuz I've not seen him play.
I am sure of one thing... He is better than Alves defensively. He may not add much to the attack as expected. And if I may ask, what does Alves add to the attack? Nonsense player. Mtcheew.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2014
ddippset:
of course it had to be the coach's decision. a player cannot change his position all by himself. but the main point is that messi shifted willingly and played on the right with a smile on his face. when messi allegedly didnt pass to suarez in the first game, it made headlines, when messi took all the free kicks it made headline here, so his moving to the right to accommodate suarez should make a headline too. if they make bad press about him, make good press about him too. anyway as coded01 said, this shouldnt be an issue, let's celebrate the record and the win.
Thank God you are now thinking right. No offence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2014
dmcdad:

Thank God you are now thinking right. No offence.
lol. i think it's the other way round. i should be the one telling you this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dyt(f): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2014
coded01:

It is well... grin grin grin

Na wa u oooo
After abt 3hrs
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2014
ddippset:
lol. i think it's the other way round. i should be the one telling you this.
Nah... Guess you forget so soon. I stated some two days ago when that argument was still hot with phil that if when he does well we praise him, then it's only right that we do same especially when his conversion rate dwindles and becomes glaring as it were. And when I said that you didn't even agree still.

So you see?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
3 orange men...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
I guess we ain't the only ones who are tired of Zubi..cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: usbcable(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.