Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4655926 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) ... (6224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2021
CryptoMatic:

I really didn’t want to do this, but if I don’t, you and jp won’t stop talking about me

You came to nairaland to broke shame someone, but on twitter, you drop your account number on people’s post(e.g below), even the last picture picture on your instagram page that you took at Eko hotel was a paid trip.

For someone that broke shame another person, you should be far than this, because you are either begging for retweets or posting your account number all over the there(you can search).
You sure have been doing alot of some digging! shocked shocked But this proves nothing. I can't see homesteady on the twitter post. Nothing to prove that the name belongs to the dude. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2021
I'm here for the Vayolence tongue cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2021
TLona1:

Why are you trying to make HomrSteady and JohnPaul look like the valiant ? This Haymekus of a guy will insult anybody disrespectfully at the slightest disagreement one has. He even went as far as calling out HomeSteady's father on top ordinary football wey all of us dey enjoy.

That was the right treatment given to him if you ask me.

I seriously don't know what purple is trying to achieve.

That explanation was so biased and has the agenda to spike something worse.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
You sure have been doing alot of some digging! shocked shocked But this proves nothing. I can't see homesteady on the twitter post. Nothing to prove that the name belongs to the dude. tongue

You even get time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You even get time
Na International break cause am cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:

If you get liver mention his old moniker again or diss him about his looks .. lemme check something

CryptoMatic:

As for you jpmoriati, that bank on the screenshot should be familiar to you, anyways, when next you mention my old moniker or make any condescending post of me or anyone, I’ll reply it with pictures of you, since you find joy in shaming someone

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2021
FergieRaww:
I'm here for the Vayolence tongue cool

Me too cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seems these cules are even more bags of d!ck heads than we thought

Just imagine how far they are going to wring blood from each other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Lolz what's the worst the dude can dig up? A personal bio? A nude? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2021
FergieRaww:

If you get liver mention his old moniker again or diss him about his looks .. lemme check something

No heaven for you bro walahi grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:

CryptoMatic i think this insulting post is directed at you undecided

Omo! is JP trying to say Haymekus aka CryptoMatic is a kid in trolling ?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Whatever he comes up with, I'm pretty sure it won't matter.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:43am On Mar 31, 2021
TLona1:

Why are you trying to make HomrSteady and JohnPaul look like the valiant ? This Haymekus of a guy will insult anybody disrespectfully at the slightest disagreement one has. He even went as far as calling out HomeSteady's father on top ordinary football wey all of us dey enjoy.

That was the right treatment given to him if you ask me.

I wasn't making them look valliant I was making them the villains of my explanation grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I didn't hope to spark this much Vayolence but I must admit I was hoping to be the catalyst/trigger for just a lirru bit of vayolence

Time to take a back seat and observe

[img]https://c./cKE4H9dK8bIAAAAM/popcorn-watching.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2021
FergieRaww:

CryptoMatic i think this insulting post is directed at you undecided

Omo! is JP trying to say Haymekus aka CryptoMatic is a kid in trolling ?? sad

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:52am On Mar 31, 2021
I like how JP isn't flinching but I know Haymekus might have an Ace up his sleeves

The plot thickens

[img]https://c./_0cv0UNf6TYAAAAM/bill-hader-watching.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
pu7pl3:
I like how JP isn't flinching but I know Haymekus might have an Ace up his sleeves

The plot thickens

[img]https://c./_0cv0UNf6TYAAAAM/bill-hader-watching.gif[/img]
Lolz Guy grin grin

Haymekus na my guy. If he wanna cyber-stalk myself and homesteady just to get even, it is fine. Though he won't find much of me online. smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
pu7pl3:

I wasn't making them look valliant I was making them the villains of my explanation grin

You probably want to get reported again for inciting violence.

How childish can you be?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You probably want to get reported again for inciting violence.

How childish can you be?

So it wasn't childish when someone brought another person's private information here just to get back at the person but it's childish cos I brought it up?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
pu7pl3:

So it wasn't childish when someone brought another person's private information here just to get back at the person but it's childish cos I brought it up?

So, your intention is to make Emeka get back at them?

A mistake happened anf it was taken down later on, with apologies from some of the guys asking the person involved not to take it to heart.

You read the part where homesteady wrote about being subjected to cyber attacks but no, it's a lol fun to you because you want to spike a violence for your amusement...

I ask again... How childish can you be?

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
grin grin Enough Fayolence my bredas...

We need to face these madridiots and manyoo fans masturbating on this thread.

cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
Fun Fact of the day;

10 of his last 14 international goals have come against Lithuania and Luxembourg.

grin

Don't ask me who.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
ddippset:
Fun Fact of the day;

10 of his last 14 international goals have come against Lithuania and Luxembourg.

grin

Don't ask me who.
Ororororororororo

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

So, your intention is to make Emeka get back at them?

A mistake happened anf it was taken down later on, with apologies from some of the guys asking the person involved not to take it to heart.

You read the part where homesteady wrote about being subjected to cyber attacks but no, it's a lol fun to you because you want to spike a violence for your amusement...

I ask again... How childish can you be?

None of the parties involved showed any sympathy apart from JP albeit not wholeheartedly...not even you, everyone was mostly with the consensus that he got what he deserved (which I don't agree with but it doesn't matter anyway) but I didn't see you calling any of them childish

Guy the Vayolence writes itself, I'm only a humble catalyst...call me whatever you want it doesn't change the fact that Cules are degradable
You would never see anyone else do this to their own, not even the annoying Hulk my man

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
pu7pl3:

None of the parties involved showed any sympathy apart from JP albeit not wholeheartedly...not even you, everyone was mostly with the consensus that he got what he deserved (which I don't agree with but it doesn't matter anyway) but I didn't see you calling any of them childish

Guy the Vayolence writes itself, I'm only a humble catalyst...call me whatever you want it doesn't change the fact that Cules are degradable
You would never see anyone else do this to their own, not even the annoying Hulk my man

There's nothing like being a humble catalyst here. A pained man with a trampled ego would go all out to get his pound of flesh, especially when he's the abusive one.

Of course, I don't support Emeka. It'd be bad to say I don't like him cause I've been on the same sides with him on several occasions but at some point, he became so abusive and verbal that every small thing makes him flare up, ready to tear fellow fans. I wouldn't want to call his exit from here, good or bad riddance, but he partly needed someone to make him realize that despite here being a faceless forum, you don't just lash out at people.

You coming all out for him is not because you think what happened is bad but because it soothes your ego as a Madridiot... ( Of course, let there be violence in the camp of the enemy, it soothes me right) and you'll defile logical reasoning to realize that we are humans first before having our respective clubs. How petty can you be?

You dare say anything about your thread or fanbase... Lol, you guys are one of the most boring lots on NL except for Hulk, who most of us know to be a general joker. You can claim maturity for all I care but the truth is that you guys are not even close to that.

Maybe someone was right to have said that most of your Madridiots are actually EPL/Ronaldo fans who just support Madrid to spite Messi ( or maybe Barcelona) for the hurt he caused you and even if there are really Madrid fans around here I bet they are less than 5% of those that actually claim it.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
ddippset:
Fun Fact of the day;

grin

Don't ask me who.

Lord TapInaldo

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if this is a Barcelona fans thread or the La Liga thread Even Vardrid fans comment here more than the blaugrana sometimes And we are in the international break ooooh "Just saying"

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
TLona1:

Lord TapInaldo
cumz:

Ororororororororo
grin
I nor call pesin name ooh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

There's nothing like being a humble catalyst here. A pained man with a trampled ego would go all out to get his pound of flesh, especially when he's the abusive one.

Of course, I don't support Emeka. It'd be bad to say I don't like him cause I've been on the same sides with him on several occasions but at some point, he became so abusive and verbal that every small thing makes him flare up, ready to tear fellow fans. I wouldn't want to call his exit from here, good or bad riddance, but he partly needed someone to make him realize that despite here being a faceless forum, you don't just lash out at people.

You coming all out for him is not because you think what happened is bad but because it soothes your ego as a Madridiot... ( Of course, let there be violence in the camp of the enemy, it soothes me right) and you'll defile logical reasoning to realize that we are humans first before having our respective clubs. How petty can you be?

You dare say anything about your thread or fanbase... Lol, you guys are one of the most boring lots on NL except for Hulk, who most of us know to be a general joker. You can claim maturity for all I care but the truth is that you guys are not even close to that.

Maybe someone was right to have said that most of your Madridiots are actually EPL/Ronaldo fans who just support Madrid to spite Messi ( or maybe Barcelona) for the hurt he caused you and even if there are really Madrid fans around here I bet they are less than 5% of those that actually claim it.

Okay, I'm not going to do this with you bro...you're diverting from the real Vayolence
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
[/left]
FirstbornWds:

[left]Maybe someone was right to have said that most of your Madridiots are actually EPL/Ronaldo fans who just support Madrid to spite Messi ( or maybe Barcelona) for the hurt he caused you and even if there are really Madrid fans around here I bet they are less than 5% of those that actually claim it.

Not again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
pu7pl3:

Okay, I'm not going to do this with you bro...you're diverting from the real Vayolence
There is no vayolence bro. haymekus has nothing concrete to show. Even though he did, it can't prompt me to even consider deactivating my account. I am so much bigger than to fall for such game of hide-and-seek. cool.

haymekus is my guy. I am still pleading with him to bring back his account. We have a double to celebrate by season end. We will be needing the whole cules wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
pu7pl3:

No get me wrong o. I'm not even fighting your troll but you use am spite person way day vex. E fit make go mad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Sometimes I wonder if this is a Barcelona fans thread or the La Liga thread Even Vardrid fans comment here more than the blaugrana sometimes And we are in the international break ooooh "Just saying"

Let me break it down to you...

Madrid thread is like our home where we go to chill, relax and get motivated.

This Barca thread is like bear palour where we go to take a dump and fvck them cules b!tches

Capisci ? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) ... (6224) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.