Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4605672 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) (4496) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Santiago123(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=SonOfAfonja post=100949740]

They aren’t, Neymar shouldn’t be in the same sentence with Ronaldinho. He would never make that 2002 team.[/
quote]

I'm sorry the ronaldinho that had a red card in the quarterfinals and wasn't even in the top five best player in the world cup and also flopped when he was supposed to lead Brazil to their elusive 6th title as the protagonist in 2006,yeah I am pretty sure neymar would make it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Santiago123(m): 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jodera:
One has 2 balon dor and 1 world best. When the other has at least 1 balon dor, then we can compare

When iniesta and xavi win one ballin d'or,I will compare them to Luka modric,that is how your methodology backfires,because by ur claim Michael Owen is a better stiker than Henry and cannavaro is a better defender than maldini.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Santiago123:

When iniesta and xavi win one ballin d'or,I will compare them to Luka modric,that is how your methodology backfires,because by ur claim Michael Owen is a better stiker than Henry and cannavaro is a better defender than maldini.
Which of the players you called had 2 balon dors and 1 one world best.

Any player that has 2 or more balon dors is not player you can compare to neymar.
Also, anybody that watched both ronaldinho and neymar play will know it's an irrelevant question you're asking when comparing both.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=Santiago123 post=100970850][/quote] Had a red card in the quarterfinals yet still won the man of the match in same match.
Bros, with all due respect, you don't know ronaldinho sha. Na news, blogs and forums you know about him. Just forget.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
The remaining SuperLeague teams have issued a revised match schedule to begin this August:

Real Madrid v Juve
Juve v Real Madrid
Real Madrid v Juve
Juve v Real Madrid
Real Madrid v Juve
Juve v Real Madrid
Real Madrid v Juve
Juve v Real Madrid
Real Madrid v Juve

So excited grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
If the Super League goes ahead, I’d give it max 2-3 years before the likes of Madrid, Man Utd, Liverpool are asking why they’re not getting a bigger share of the money than Tottenham/Arsenal/Atletico - and then they’ll probably push for a Super Duper League.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
jpmoriarti:
If the Super League goes ahead, I’d give it max 2-3 years before the likes of Madrid, Man Utd, Liverpool are asking why they’re not getting a bigger share of the money than Tottenham/Arsenal/Atletico - and then they’ll probably push for a Super Duper League.

Lol,super duper league, after that nkor,the great league will follow

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
jpmoriarti:
The remaining SuperLeague teams have issued a revised match schedule to begin this August:

Real Madrid v Juve
Juve v Real Madrid
Real Madrid v Juve
Juve v Real Madrid
Real Madrid v Juve
Juve v Real Madrid
Real Madrid v Juve
Juve v Real Madrid
Real Madrid v Juve

So excited grin grin

grin grin grin grin

I remember back in 2011 when Barcelona and Madrid played about 7 classicos in that year which included 4 clasicos within the space of about 3 weeks. By the time of the 4th match-up, the excitement of Barca playing Madrid had visibly reduced among the fans and pundits alike. I can then only imagine how it would be in the scenario you painted above grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd have announced that they'd pull out of the Super League following backlash from fans. Barcelona as well is likely to pull out.

Sorry Perez, the dream couldn't even last for 2 days.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:45am On Apr 21, 2021
ThierryJay:

grin grin grin grin

I remember back in 2011 when Barcelona and Madrid played about 7 classicos in that year which included 4 clasicos within the space of about 3 weeks. By the time of the 4th match-up, the excitement of Barca playing Madrid had visibly reduced among the fans and pundits alike. I can then only imagine how it would be in the scenario you painted above grin
We all love the big games but the fact that it comes in bit parts, makes it all the more worth yearing for. World Cup is once in 4 years!! There's a good reason why it is like that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Android17: 2:12am On Apr 21, 2021
ThierryJay:
Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd have announced that they'd pull out of the Super League following backlash from fans. Barcelona as well is likely to pull out.

Sorry Perez, the dream couldn't even last for 2 days.

Nah, UEFA offered them more money.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 3:36am On Apr 21, 2021
Android17:

Nah, UEFA offered them more money.
Which is what this was all about from the beginning. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:38am On Apr 21, 2021
jpmoriarti:
jpmoriarti:

Real Madrid v Juve
Juve v Real Madrid
Real Madrid v Juve
Juve v Real Madrid
Real Madrid v Juve
Juve v Real Madrid
Real Madrid v Juve
Juve v Real Madrid
Real Madrid v Juve

So excited grin grin
grin

Where are you getting this much savagery.?

Are these your words or you're copying from somewhere?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Santiago123(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2021
Jodera:
Had a red card in the quarterfinals yet still won the man of the match in same match.
Bros, with all due respect, you don't know ronaldinho sha. Na news, blogs and forums you know about him. Just forget.

I am not deriding your opinion,we are all based to our opinion,what I mean is that even if ronaldinho is superior,the gulf in quality isn't that much IMO,and ronaldinho had both high and lows,stop making it look like ronaldinho was better in all facet of his game,he wasn't the most effective passer(Messi esque)or dribbler,but I can agree that he did it with more finnesse and panache,at the end of the day it is all entertainment value,which is by the way very subjective,the fact that he seems to smile also helps his case
And the fact that he won the balloon d'or albeit not playing in the era of two GOAT LEVEL GOALSCORER in an unbalanced league that seems to be the only reason you pick one over the other,I respect ur opinion though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2021
ddippset:

grin

Lolz you are doubting my savagery skills where Real Madrid is concerned?? angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2021
ddippset:

grin

Copied from twitter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:29am On Apr 21, 2021
FBS:

Which is what this was all about from the beginning. grin
Yeahh but some of them actually believed it might work. Perhaps they underestimated the enormity of backlash that would follow.
I don't think they arm-twisted UEFA to a kind of compromise. Chelsea fans literally blocked the team from entering the stadium and playing. That was huge!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:

Copied from twitter
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Santiago123:

I am not deriding your opinion,we are all based to our opinion,what I mean is that even if ronaldinho is superior,the gulf in quality isn't that much IMO,and ronaldinho had both high and lows,stop making it look like ronaldinho was better in all facet of his game,he wasn't the most effective passer(Messi esque)or dribbler,but I can agree that he did it with more finnesse and panache,at the end of the day it is all entertainment value,which is by the way very subjective,the fact that he seems to smile also helps his case
And the fact that he won the balloon d'or albeit not playing in the era of two GOAT LEVEL GOALSCORER in an unbalanced league that seems to be the only reason you pick one over the other,I respect ur opinion though
Bro.... I know it's an opinion and I also respect yours. But those two aren't on same level imho. Ronaldinho is not a better dribbler than messi, but he's a sure dribbler than neymar, a better creator than neymar and a better player than neymar.
Messi and Ronaldo have sure raised the bar, but then let's ask, what has neymar done since he went to PSG. At least, he's supposed to be making waves since he's broken out of Messi's shadow but the height he was expected to reach he didn't.

I mean the rave ronaldinho had as at 2005-2007, I don't think neymar had 50% of it and it even plummeted when he left to PSG. And if you bring the excuse that neymar shone during Ronaldo and messi time which might eclipse his shine (according to you) but under this regime, Salah shone, robben and ribery shone, lewadowski shone, but since neymar left barca, his hasn't shone like that.
Guy neymar and dinho no be mate and most barca fans won't agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Lolz you are doubting my savagery skills where Real Madrid is concerned?? angry
lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Yeahh but some of them actually believed it might work. Perhaps they underestimated the enormity of backlash that would follow.
I don't think they arm-twisted UEFA to a kind of compromise. Chelsea fans literally blocked the team from entering the stadium and playing. That was huge!
The backlash would have been expected especially in the world we live in. I think this was just an intro to what is about to come. For now they will just negotiate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Santiago123(m): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Jodera:
Bro.... I know it's an opinion and I also respect yours. But those two aren't on same level imho. Ronaldinho is not a better dribbler than messi, but he's a sure dribbler than neymar, a better creator than neymar and a better player than neymar.
Messi and Ronaldo have sure raised the bar, but then let's ask, what has neymar done since he went to PSG. At least, he's supposed to be making waves since he's broken out of Messi's shadow but the height he was expected to reach he didn't.

I mean the rave ronaldinho had as at 2005-2007, I don't think neymar had 50% of it and it even plummeted when he left to PSG. And if you bring the excuse that neymar shone during Ronaldo and messi time which might eclipse his shine (according to you) but under this regime, Salah shone, robben and ribery shone, lewadowski shone, but since neymar left barca, his hasn't shone like that.
Guy neymar and dinho no be mate and most barca fans won't agree with you

Appreciate your ideas,we are all Barcelona fans by the way,but can I remind you in neymar last 2 seasons at Barcelona,2015/2016 and 2016/2017,he beat Messi in both dribbling and key passes simultaneously while having more touches despite not being the key man and playing the secondary role,in his first season in psg he averaged 3.5 key pass per game(Messi has never reached that figure in his career in a season) he also completed 7.1 dribbles per game(again Messi has never reached such figures in a single season),neymar expected assist in laliga is also higher than Messi,infact since. 2015 neymar has been beating Messi in both creating and dribbling department and we all know Messi(a goat-level playmaker and dribbler),why am I bringing such comparison?
I am not saying neymar is a better playmaker or dribbler than Messi,all I am saying is that for ronaldinho to be a better playmaker or dribbler than neymar,then he necessarily have to be better than Messi,since neymar is pretty much matching Messi numbers in both department,if you say r10 is better than neymar in those department,then u are virtually saying he was better than Messi too,which I don't think anyone here will agree with you
Neymar also has the highest record figure in whoscored.com over 9.5 (Messi has never reached such figures) I am not asking you to change your opinion btw,but I feel neymar is underrated by people in this forum due to bad decision making and petulance in his career
And I believe that had he not had fitness issue in 2018 world cup ,he would have led Brazil to their elusive 6 world cup trophy in cyruff style(a lot of playmaking but with a sprinkle of Brazilian flair)but thank for your opinion

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Santiago123:

So now you want to compare Neymar to Dinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Santiago123(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
obonujoker:

They are comparable,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Santiago123(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
obonujoker:

They are comparable,stop making it look like ronaldinho is without blemish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
temi1290:

Lol,super duper league, after that nkor,the great league will follow
grin Then the Greater super league would take over

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Men Sevilla is now firmly in this title race We gats to win our next 2 matches Can this season get more crazy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Men Sevilla is now firmly in this title race We gats to win our next 2 matches Can this season get more crazy
Barcelona is 4th grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
TheHulk616:
Barcelona is 4th grin
With 2 outstanding dumbo

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
NoFap123:

With 2 outstanding dumbo
not an excuse

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
TheHulk616:
not an excuse
If it's not an excuse then what is it?

This guy mumu sha!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) (4496) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.