Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4614139 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) (4584) (4585) (4586) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
pu7pl3:

I don't think so bruh...dude would probably end up at Eiba, Malaga or Leeds...sadly

No thanks to abattoirlona embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
devvy44:

No thanks to abattoirlona embarassed

[img]https://c./WumNZlTC3-YAAAAM/stab-pen-stab.gif[/img]

Mercilessly slaughtering careers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Your points are just too biased. It shows clearly that you have a preference.

There is no reasonable coach that wouldn't love to have gems in his arsenal.

Whoever turns out to be better would be a good touch for the National team coach cos that way, he knows he has more options.
In life, it is not everyone that will succeed at the very top. What if in you bid to have two gems in your arsenal, you end up losing both? There is no bias here. This is life. I will rather one succeeds than none.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Spain's only undoing is lack of firepower upfront. No clinical striker in their ranks.

There passage of play is really good but no one to finish. Plus Sweden does not even come to play at all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Man of the match Pedri

This guy don collect shirt for Spain

No cap
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
What a miss from Sarabia!!

After excellent combination by Pedri and Alba.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Spain's only undoing is lack of firepower upfront. No clinical striker in their ranks.

There passage of play is really good but no one to finish. Plus Sweden does not even come to play at all

If Moreno started they would have won

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pedri and Alba are the best players on the pitch tonight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
andrewbaba44:

If Moreno started they would have won
Totally Agreed!!

Morata is just a waste
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
ARG -CHILE underway!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Pedri and Alba are the best players on the pitch tonight.

This shows that our poor play last season was strictly Koeman's ineptitude.

Today, I saw Pedri dictate play like Xavi. The commentator was just screaming his name in the 2nd half. Give Pedri a good coach abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Messiiiii

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Messi don score o

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Superb freekick!

Let's go!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Debroslink:

Today, I saw Pedri dictate play like Xavi. The commentator was just screaming his name in the 2nd half. Give Pedri a good coach abeg.

I agree. Boy had so much command of the pitch.

Morata wastefulness cost Spain this match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Superb freekick!

Let's go!

Dstv day air the match?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
What a free kick from Messi......Enjoying the Beeb's Copa America coverage.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Dstv day air the match?
Nahhh Canal+
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Will they now change from "not scored non penalty goal" to "not scored open play goal",?

Time will only tell!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
This Chile guyz are so dangerous with tackles!!

Copa America no be for kids o.

Very rugged
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
ddippset:
grin grin grin

#10,000 e-kilishi for you...

FirstbornWds:

Which brand of wine you day take

Tell me now make I waybill am direct to you..

You too much

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
jpmoriarti:
This Chile guyz are so dangerous with tackles!!

Copa America no be for kids o.

Very rugged
No some people think it's Latvia and Azerbaijan kind of teams that play there grin, you are complaining of this one, wait till Argentina plays Uruguay and Paraguay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
We are still waiting for Messi to score from open play.

That freekick does not count

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
ddippset:
Will they now change from "not scored non penalty goal" to "not scored open play goal",?

Time will only tell!!
But that freekick crazy sha, they should just try and hold on to this lead, then top the group,so as to avoid meeting Brazil early
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

No some people think it's Latvia and Azerbaijan kind of teams that play there grin, you are complaining of this one, wait till Argentina plays Uruguay and Paraguay
Copa America no be here o. Too rugged cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

But that freekick crazy sha, they should just try and hold on to this lead, then top the group,so as to avoid meeting Brazil early

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I’ll personally love you see Brazil face Argentina in the finals, cos nothing beats seeing captain case lifting the trophy while Messi is being consoled by his teammates and ultimately retiring this year again

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
devvy44:

Omo if abattoirlona ends up killing puig, na that one go pain me pass. Anyways I just hope Perez is making some moves behind the scenes
Wetin concern you Na your player? You want him to go the way of asensio and ceballos that Perez hijacked their moves to barca?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
devvy44:

I’ll personally love you see Brazil face Argentina in the finals, cos nothing beats seeing captain case lifting the trophy while Messi is being consoled by his teammates and ultimately retiring this year again
Oya na make we dey look, but make them enter final fess
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Debroslink:

How I wish Moreno came in earlier to probably get the win, pedri just amazed me His link up with Alba especially was glorious. See 18 yr old playing like a seasoned veteran
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Wetin concern you Na your player? You want him to go the way of asensio and ceballos that Perez hijacked their moves to barca?

Ucl winners??

Has any player that barka signed in the past 5 won a Ucl at your team?

Put some respect on their names
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Oya na make we dey look, but make if them enter final fess

(1) (2) (3) ... (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) (4584) (4585) (4586) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.