Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4681623 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
ddippset:
and how many trophies did ronaldo win last year?
They seem to forget so easily. At this juncture, the argument would change its phase. They are just clueless.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
ladies, this is how to break records - with trebles!
breaking two important records in 3 days with stunning trebles is simply otherworldly.

ps: i'm very happy for city and another argentine, kun agbero.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
yourangel:

Had Ronaldo played in the Champions League, he would have long smashed Raul's record. His champions league goal ratio would have been double that of Messi.............................you dey hear yourself?
when messi lost form...didn't ya CR7 play their UCL matches?..no allow person start oh...team messiless cheesy..make person direct me to the real madrid thread jawe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
ddippset:
and how many trophies did ronaldo win last year?
What about games played?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperSauce:
when messi lost form...didn't ya CR7 play their UCL matches?..no allow person start oh...team messiless cheesy..make person direct me to the real madrid thread jawe
that was just sarcasm my friend. lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
dmcdad:

They seem to forget so easily. At this juncture, the argument would change its phase. They are just clueless.
Messi still have a lot of time to put Ronaldo well and truly behind. I'm not bothered by what might happen in January. I'm only happy that Messi is getting back to his scintillating best. Recognitions and awards will only naturally follow. smiley wink cheesy smiley smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
before the match messi was the only player in history with 4 hattricks in the uefa champions league. he just extended it to 5 hattricks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
hmm...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 12:12am On Nov 26, 2014
Messi is the best!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by keypad1: 12:17am On Nov 26, 2014
why is goal dot fvvvvvcking come putting 2 champions league won by messi instead of 3?

Enemies
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sapien(m): 12:24am On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

Smh... grin grin grin

He is capable of anything with the ball... cool
So, you don't know?

In the beginning was the ball, and the ball was with Messi, and the ball was Messi. Messi was in the beginning with the ball. All footballs were made through Messi, and without Messi was not any football made. Culled from the Book of Fifa 26 vs 11.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Congrats to Messi and the FCB family... A Proud Man utd fan here though i'm also a Barca fan...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:37am On Nov 26, 2014
sapien:
So, you don't know?

In the beginning was the ball, and the ball was with Messi, and the ball was Messi. Messi was in the beginning with the ball. All footballs were made through Messi, and without Messi was not any football made. Culled from the Book of Fifa 26 vs 11.

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:44am On Nov 26, 2014
keypad1:
who is the player that always breaks great records with an hatrick?

No one

no one

no one

but MESSI!

Your head dey there... grin

2 hat tricks in less than 4 nights... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:46am On Nov 26, 2014
patrickmuf:
Congrats to Messi and the FCB family... A Proud Man utd fan here though i'm also a Barca fan...

shocked

I fear this combo... tongue

Thanks... wink

King Messi!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:50am On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:
Mehn..Ter Stegen should start a league game..it's due.

I agree too, the guy saves last night were world class... shocked cool

And as for Bartra, I like his confidence n I hope he continues improving... he played beautifully last night... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:52am On Nov 26, 2014
dein77:
Rafinha. .....Why?

He dey happen sha! embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:54am On Nov 26, 2014
dmcdad:

The thing be say, Bravo never do anything wrong to warrant bench. Stegen time go surely come.

No one is saying Bravo should be benched but make he sef rest small na... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:55am On Nov 26, 2014
claireshan:
Lol

abeg somebody should hold me ooo am going crazy here

messi is a god.

Over to you boss dmcdad... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:57am On Nov 26, 2014
ddippset:
lol. this is a joke. pls sepp blatter do what you did last year. extend the voting by 2 weeks.

You dey mind am, no bi cry dat guy dey do so tey dem re-open voting system wey don close. angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:59am On Nov 26, 2014
ddippset:
pls join my campaign

#EXTEND VOTING FOR BALLON DOR.

He is a living legend n nobody should beg haterz to acknowledge Messi's greatness... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:02am On Nov 26, 2014
One thing I noticed about Messi is his vexation level has risen to the extent that no media, haterz or club will ever doubt his abilities like they have been doing for the past year... angry

Messi be like: you don't wanna test me... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:03am On Nov 26, 2014
We can't wait to watch tonight's game cos I bet you, he will be very tensed, crybaby... tongue grin

I don't see him scoring 1 tomorrow... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:09am On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

And as for Bartra, I like his confidence n I hope he continues improving... he played beautifully last night... cool

He he he …
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:11am On Nov 26, 2014
barackohandso:

He he he …

I know we both don't agree with others on Bartra's issue but honestly did you watch last night's game? lipsrsealed

He did well but like I said, he should improve on it... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:
We can't wait to watch tonight's game cos I bet you, he will be very tensed, crybaby... tongue grin

I don't see him scoring 1 tomorrow... tongue
i Saw One Dumb Ass On Twitter..Telling Me He Rates Cr7 Over Messi..Not Willing To Accept Messi Is Tha God Of Football...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 26, 2014
sapien:
So, you don't know?

chop Knuckle Bros cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:14am On Nov 26, 2014
SuperSauce:
i Saw One Dumb Ass On Twitter..Telling Me He Rates Cr7 Over Messi..Not Willing To Accept Messi Is Tha God Of Football...

Its not a new thing, people will continue to hate on him no matter what... angry

He is a King... cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:16am On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

I know we both don't agree with others on Bartra's issue but honestly did you watch last night's game? lipsrsealed

He did well but like I said, he should improve on it... grin

Yeah he played well yesterday but again consistency is required

Let every player be judged by what he currently plays on the pitch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 26, 2014
ddippset:
pls join my campaign

#EXTEND VOTING FOR BALLON DOR.
so With You Bro..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:17am On Nov 26, 2014
Imagine Marca sef dey hate on Messi, why compare his records to other European league records... angry

Marca.com is a sad n f. up Madrid website... tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:18am On Nov 26, 2014
barackohandso:

Yeah he played well yesterday but again consistency is required

Let every player be judged by what he currently plays on the pitch

Like I said, he should improve on it if not na query e go chop from u... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.