Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4606304 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4810) (4811) (4812) (4813) (4814) (4815) (4816) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Jeeez!!! What is this thing now na sad sad sad

Why are they quick to sell off one of the few quality players we have while Umtiti is still there sitting pretty? So we will be back with average Dest and Sergi Roberto in the right flank. This is very sad
If the Umtiti doesn't want to move nko? What can be done except terminating his contract which would still cost the club, Tbh this Emerson's deal is hard to accept just like you but then again what can be done when the finances are in the red, Just watch pedri, Fati or de Jong put up good performances and watch the hawks especially that fūcking PSG try to take advantage of the situation
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UNCL3(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Serious trying time for Barca.
cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:

If the Umtiti doesn't want to move nko? What can be done except terminating his contract which would still cost the club, Tbh this Emerson's deal is hard to accept just like you but then again what can be done when the finances are in the red, Just watch pedri, Fati or de Jong put up good performances and watch the hawks especially that fūcking PSG try to take advantage of the situation

Abeg, which one costs us more? Is it paying for termination of contract or paying the deadwood's salaries for sitting on his bum for the duration of his contract?

Note that his contract ends June 2023, earning €208,000 weekly, meaning €10+m a year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
At last ilaix is off the books for a fee rather than for free, Good luck to him in the German bundesliga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
oliverano:

Yeah I stay at Agidingbi, Ikeja close to Fela shrine but offiice is at Alausa Secretariat.

I talk a lot about Barca these days ONLY online but very rarely in public because we have become a meme club. 8:2, 3:0 2:0 Bayern Anfield, Rome. Couple with out financial mess.

it's possible I was the one sha, it's also possible I wasn't.

Uh oh. I visit Alausa a lot tho. And as regarding public speaking, lol... That's a story for another day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
oliverano:

The great wonder is hiring Koeman as a coach. Aside a decent job at Southampton, Koeman has been a very limited coach.

This guy almost relegated Everton, made Joaquin a scapegoat at Valencia. Same thing he's doing with Puig

When Giovanni Trapattoni resigned for personal reasons in 2005, Koeman was hired at Benfica.
He tried different formations including 3-4-3 and was resounding beaten at home against a lowly Gil Vicente. He also tried 4:3:3 before settling for a 4:2:3:1 formation.

The team was so poor and they had the poorest start to a season since 1976. Koeman had issues with Miguel in that season as well.

The team managed to finish 3rd behind Porto and Sporting. At the end of the season, Koeman was fired with immediate effect.

Mind you, Benfica were the defending champions before gingerhead took over and they finished 3rd

I had to type all these because as a barca fan I've been through them all. High and low.

We had same issue when stubborn Van Gaal returned as coach in 2002 and almost relegated Barca with stupid sterile possession 3:4:3/4:3:3 and was sacked in January 2003.

For those of you who still believe in Koeman, go read history, I didn't make that up.

Koeman is a very sh!t and incompetent coach.
Barca is going nowhere with this gingerhead on board.

Laporte knows this, true Cules know this.

it's incredible that people still hope and support him!!!

#KoemanOUT!!!

Just thought I should put it in bold....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Jeeez!!! What is this thing now na sad sad sad

Why are they quick to sell off one of the few quality players we have while Umtiti is still there sitting pretty? So we will be back with average Dest and Sergi Roberto in the right flank. This is very sad

Barca brought this upon themselves.

Just look at how much players were earning. Even messi(tho he deserves it to some extent).
Look at a club like Bayern, they know how to keep players in their place. High spending clubs like PSG and man city have good source of revenue.

Barca left its source of talent(la masia) and it sense of bargaining, and now its in ruins.
Clubs will want to a sell a player for 50 million. But because its barca, they sell to us for 80 million. Very useless club.

Talents are wasting, instead of looking within, they'll go on spending spree on useless players that don't fit the club.

At the end, No result, Huge salary payment and debt increasing.

Which low/average quality player would want to leave a huge salary paying club just like that Umtiti will sit as long as he wants and keep getting paid.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
joviegghead:

Barca brought this upon themselves.

Just look at how much players were earning. Even messi(tho he deserves it to some extent).
Look at a club like Bayern, they know how to keep players in their place. High spending clubs like PSG and man city have good source of revenue.

Barca left its source of talent(la masia) and it sense of bargaining, and now its in ruins.
Clubs will want to a sell a player for 50 million. But because its barca, they sell to us for 80 million. Very useless club.

Talents are wasting, instead of looking within, they'll go on spending spree on useless players that don't fit the club.

At the end, No result, Huge salary payment and debt increasing.

Which low/average quality player would want to leave a huge salary paying club just like that Umtiti will sit as long as he wants and keep getting paid.
I can't agree more.

Bartomeu setup Barca for a big failure in all its ramification. Handed out expensive contracts to players who didn't deserve it. All the big signings have all been a big time flop. Eventually, we couldn't keep our best player and now we are stuck with useless players, who can't do anything on the pitch. Grezimann has been ghosting around the pitch, no single sign of a player who we signed for 120m euros.

Everywhere you look, its just not inspiring confidence. I hope we don't hit rock bottom soon. After our performance yesterday, I became less sure of anything.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I can't agree more.

Bartomeu setup Barca for a big failure in all its ramification. Handed out expensive contracts to players who didn't deserve it. All the big signings have all been a big time flop. Eventually, we couldn't keep our best player and now we are stuck with useless players, who can't do anything on the pitch. Grezimann has been ghosting around the pitch, no single sign of a player who we signed for 120m euros.

Everywhere you look, its just not inspiring confidence. I hope we don't hit rock bottom soon. After our performance yesterday, I became less sure of anything.

I still don't understand what griezmann is still doing in that team. Depay that just came has taken center stage and I'm confused who should be earning more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by saobobo80: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
What a pathetic situation we find ourselves. We should try to finish in champions league qualification this season and see if things can get better next season from transfer aspect.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
saobobo80:
What a pathetic situation we find ourselves. We should try to finish in champions league qualification this season and see if things can get better next season from transfer aspect.
The major wahala is just how to get those high earning delawoods off the wage bill but then if Covid stalls and we're allowed at least half of the stadiums capacity during home games , it would bring some boost moneywise pending when the whole ground is covered, Half of the camp nou's seating capacity is still more than some clubs in Europe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
See madridiots legend
https://barcauniversal.com/barcelona-turned-down-the-chance-to-sign-cristiano-ronaldo-report/
Thank God say we no even get money to sign am (which we wouldn't sef), If not depression for kill all of them

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UNCL3(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:
See madridiots legend
https://barcauniversal.com/barcelona-turned-down-the-chance-to-sign-cristiano-ronaldo-report/
Thank God say we no even get money to sign am (which we wouldn't sef), If not depression for kill all of them

Was about to post this too.
Lol.

Thank God say we no get money to sign the fraud grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:
See madridiots legend

If this is actually true, then there is really no shame then.

LMAOOO. Why the desperation to leave, all of a sudden? What's the media not telling us

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Looks like we might be getting a striker
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sommyroy10:
Looks like we might be getting a striker
I'm thinking it's luuk de Jong since they say he's over 30, cause even if we wanted to get a world class striker, little cash and the window almost closing would prevent it from going through, Let's wait and see though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I'm thinking it's luuk de Jong since they say he's over 30, cause even if we wanted to get a world class striker, little cash and the window almost closing would prevent it from going through, Let's wait and see though
I think Romero has cancelled luuk. Names flying around are Schick and Weghorst lol. Do we need a striker?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dead club

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sommyroy10:
I think Romero has cancelled luuk. Names flying around are Schick and Weghorst lol. Do we need a striker?
If it's Schick I'm very much in approval though his hot form now in Leverkusen might mean it's not possible, Weghorst is better in finishing than braithwaite, Depay is more of a winger/false 9, Fati can play CF but he's more comfortable on the wings, I think koeman looking for a striker is due to Aguero possibly leaving the club but if it was me, I'll also be looking for a defensive partner for Araujo on low cost, Kabak unfortunately has gone to Norwich already
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sommyroy10:

You think we'd continue ti bank on Braithwaite and Griezman...

Yes please.... We need a striker.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:
Dead club

Aside from the osho free way una sign, what else has your club gotten from THIS TRANSFER MARKET than "WE ALMOST SIGNED MBAPPE"?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sommyroy10:

No, Barka needs a positive networth to start with
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:
Dead club
that your ewu offered himself to grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:

that your goat offered himself to grin grin grin

Them show you Fabrizio news, You reply with WorthlessTimes grin grin

But wait oo, how on earth do you expect ronaldo to offer himself to a football team he is worth more than??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
devvy44:

Them show you Fabrizio news, You reply with WorthlessTimes grin grin

But wait oo, how on earth do you expect ronaldo to offer himself to a football team he is worth more than??
Don't ask me, ask Pendu
Una legend grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Don't ask me, ask Pendu
Una legend grin grin grin
U carry fake news dy share for here. ODE grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mendez did some good job hawking around. Mam would really give these highway sellers a run for their money.

Captain Gerrard has nothing but truth to say!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You think we'd continue ti bank on Braithwaite and Griezman...

Yes please.... We need a striker.

And to think wolves offered Rafa Mir to us earlier and we snubbed them, Well let's wait and see this "experienced" striker they want to get since luuk's off as sommyroy said, maybe na aubameyang sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:

And to think wolves offered Rafa Mir to us earlier and we snubbed them, Well let's wait and see this "experienced" striker they want to get since luuk's off as sommyroy said, maybe na aubameyang sef

I'll choose either of Lacazette or Auba... Na just the team way them day day make them look mediocre.

We still get Koeman as coach sha.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:

U carry fake news dy share for here. ODE grin
Make ororo debunk am na since na fake news, Abi he never see am, News wey Marca don carry
Shameless ewu grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I'll choose either of Lacazette or Auba... Na just the team way them day day make them look mediocre.

We still get Koeman as coach sha.
Make we see sha, A 70% chance finisher would really be helpful

(1) (2) (3) ... (4810) (4811) (4812) (4813) (4814) (4815) (4816) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Triplerg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.