Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,351 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4805225 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4850) (4851) (4852) (4853) (4854) (4855) (4856) ... (6317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
abduleez1:

Lmao.....so you too are a sport writer. grin

Koeman sef dey knack me this thing....to write articles these days na chore. No ginger apart from writing in anger. angry

Lol. That man na weyrey jhor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 25, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Na ploy. That boy has the interest of us Barcelona fans at heart. Gave the ball to Cafuz so they can score and we lose.... Plus, Koeman gets sacked.

That boy issa gem

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 25, 2021
grin grin

Força Conman

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:32am On Sep 25, 2021
SonOfAfonja:
grin grin

Força Conman
Fans? grin, People are rejecting buying tickets to come and watch games at the camp nou, Baba still dey yarn fans
Laporta do quick o jare

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:00am On Sep 25, 2021
abduleez1:

Koeman sef dey knack me this thing....to write articles these days na chore. No ginger apart from writing in anger. angry
Wetin you wan even write sef, By the time you type 2 and a half sentences your head fit just knock, Offline When my arsenal and man you friends dey see me this days them just dey happy for no reason, If I talk say I get bad coach, them go faya me back say shey them no get bad coaches too? The Dortmund and totenham fan wey I been dey fire steady for one thread like dat on Twitter don dey find me since last week, Pedri and de Jong (the one wey get sense) are out against levante, If you see Umtiti for that midfield, No dey too surprised

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Wetin you wan even write sef, By the time you type 2 and a half sentences your head fit just knock, Offline When my arsenal and man you friends dey see me this days them just dey happy for no reason, If I talk say I get bad coach, them go faya me back say shey them no get bad coaches too? The Dortmund and totenham fan wey I been dey fire steady for one thread like dat on Twitter don dey find me since last week, Pedri and de Jong (the one wey get sense) are out against levante, If you see Umtiti for that midfield, No dey too surprised

Surprise for wetin? We've already seen Pique playing as our top striker. What's more surprising than that? Oh! Na when you see Ter stegen as striker you go know say craze dey?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2021
abduleez1:

But this should be a good time for sport writers like you and Firstborn. There is no news like bad news and Barca has been producing them for a long time now. Bad news are what sells the papers and tabloids. There is plenty of sports news to write about now. Dont be emotional. You should be smiling to the bank. Just remember that there is no news like bad news. wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2021
Omo na now everyone here don turn sport writer grin

But they didn't tell us the paper they are writing for

Or the ones they have written

Too many Nairaland Chinua Achebe cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2021
jpmoriarti:
But this should be a good time for sport writers like you and Firstborn. There is no news like bad news and Barca has been producing them for a long time now. Bad news is what sells the papers and tabloids. There is plenty of sports news to write about now. Dont be emotional. You should be smiling at the bank. Just remember that there is no news like bad news. wink
Lol. Bad news trend better when it is investigative journalism or more so, entertainment aside from football. That sport hardly dwells on team misfortune except of course if na dragging or when audiences are requesting for the next drop.

But then, you are right about not getting too emotional but somehow, I can't deal for long which is why I'd rather hire people to do it and then edit and include a trendy CTA lead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Awesome01:

Surprise for wetin? We've already seen Pique playing as our top striker. What's more surprising than that? Oh! Na when you see Ter stegen as striker you go know say craze dey?
grin grin You no lie, Infact every koeman in my life must die by fire/thunder
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2021
So moussa wague is still in this team, Thought he was sold off already, Omo that boy is another potential good RB that can challenge dest once he recovers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2021
Virus99:
Omo na now everyone here don turn sport writer grin

But they didn't tell us the paper they are writing for

Or the ones they have written

Too many Nairaland Chinua Achebe cheesy

It could be possible. I'm a web developer, graphics and UI designer, brand and digital marketer, creative writer, and business developer. I also run my own start-up firm.

I've never created any thread about these services or skills. Neither have I ever mentioned my company name on Nairaland or advertised with my moniker here. I sort of mostly want to be just DîssTroy here and that's it.

Yet a few Nairalanders who have interacted with me off this forum can confirm everything I have stated. And these are Nairalanders I can mention/tag to corroborate my claims.

Sports writing isn't rocket science, and given the passion of these guys on this thread with regards to analysing sporting (especially footballing) activities, why does it seem farfetched that they'd be sport writers?

If anything, it makes sense. It gives plausibility for the passion they display here.

Skepticism has to be rationalised. Not everything has to be doubted. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2021
DissTroy:

It could be possible. I'm a web developer, graphics and UI designer, brand and digital marketer, creative writer, business developer. I also run my own start-up firm.

I've never created any thread about these services or skills. Neither have I ever mentioned my company name on Nairaland or advertised with my moniker here. I sort of mostly want to be just DîssTroy here and that's it.

Yet a few Nairalanders who have interacted with me off this forum can confirmed everything I have stated. And these are Nairalanders I can mention/tag to corroborate my claims.

Sports writing isn't rocket science, and given the passion of these guys on this thread with regards to analysing sporting (especially footballing) activities, why does it seem farfetched that they'd be sport writers?

If anything, it makes sense. It gives plausibility for the passion they display here.

Bro Are you sure that fellow you quoted would understand just a tit bit of what you sent to him? Cause I think we need to hire the services of another madridiot to break all this into dumb language for him

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Yes!
Ansu Fati is back in the squad. Finally, some decent news

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Chelsea have all these fantastic attacking talents, but still kept all of them in bench against ManCity, putting 10 men behind the ball, just so they can hit on the counter.

Being Champions of Europe, I thought they should show more attacking verve

Shows who the bigger team is. sad

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
City ahead!

Well, deserved. Big break
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
jpmoriarti:
But this should be a good time for sport writers like you and Firstborn. There is no news like bad news and Barca has been producing them for a long time now. Bad news are what sells the papers and tabloids. There is plenty of sports news to write about now. Dont be emotional. You should be smiling to the bank. Just remember that there is no news like bad news. wink

Lol. Yes Bad news sell very well.
I've been profiting from Barca and Messi news lately but it isn't easy when there's emotions to it. I'm a Barca fan.

If it was writing about Chelsea or Madrid now, those ones are easier because of its impersonal and more about content. You don't feel attached.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
This match should have been over by now... City has been commanding and impressive so far.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol. Yes Bad news sell very well.
I've been profiting from Barca and Messi news lately but it isn't easy when there's emotions to it. I'm a Barca fan.

If it was writing about Chelsea or Madrid now, those ones are easier because of its impersonal and more about content. You don't feel attached.
Feeling attached should make you write better content. You will write it the way your heart tells you. Well, I might not be a writer but I am a voracious reader and I know when someone is writing from their heart. They tend to be more creative and expressive.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Great win by Manchester City!!!

Great loss by Cristiano-led ManUtd against a young Aston Villa side grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Azurevermillion: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Great win by Manchester City!!!

Great loss by Cristiano-led ManUtd against a young Aston Villa side grin grin grin
You like Guardiola gan oo shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Alaves on the verge of beating Atletico!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Alaves on the verge of beating Atletico!

E don happen grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Feeling attached should make you write better content. You will write it the way your heart tells you. Well, I might not be a writer but I am a voracious reader and I know when someone is writing from their heart. They tend to be more creative and expressive.

Lol, guy you will not understand until you in this field.

When your team gets trashed and playing scandalously there's hardly any motivation what ever to write until you're calm after a while.

If it's just news reporting that's easy to write not in-depth analysis in that state of mind.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Everything going to plan for me as a Barca fan today!!

Ansu Fati is back after 10 months of injury nightmare!!

Man City won against Chelsea, and Guardiola coming on top in terms of tactics and maneuvering, forcing Tomas Tuchel to play like the average coach he once was.

Noisy and chest beating Man Utd crash down to earth with their ewu, Cristiano grin grin grin

Atletico lost against minnows Alaves.

Real Madrid vs Villareal

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I swear the depression no be here...

To dey argue about football offline these days na turn off. Which pride or mouth you wan use take talk am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, guy you will not understand until you in this field.

When your team gets trashed and playing scandalously there's hardly any motivation what ever to write until you're calm after a while.

If it's just news reporting that's easy to write not in-depth analysis in that state of mind.
Well, maybe you're not a career writer. You write for fun. I understand.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Everything going to plan for me as a Barca fan today!!

Ansu Fati is back after 10 months of injury nightmare!!

Man City won against Chelsea, and Guardiola coming on top in terms of tactics and maneuvering, forcing Tomas Tuchel to play like the average coach he once was.

Noisy and chest beating Man Utd crash down to earth with their ewu, Cristiano grin grin grin

Atletico lost against minnows Alaves.

Real Madrid vs Villareal

Until levente smash your ass tomorrow grin

Dead club

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
devvy44:

Until levente smash your ass tomorrow grin

Dead club
and we will be ten point ahead of them and everything keeps on working well for us

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Brother... You didn't have to prove anything to him or even try explaining some sort of anything to him cos he obviously sees it as "rocket science." It's best to allow him wallow in his self imposed ignorance and do well to search for new psychological illness name to come here to troll with. It'll be a little more surprising if he does any better.

DissTroy:

It could be possible. I'm a web developer, graphics and UI designer, brand and digital marketer, creative writer, and business developer. I also run my own start-up firm.

Yet a few Nairalanders who have interacted with me off this forum can confirm everything I have stated. And these are Nairalanders I can mention/tag to corroborate my claims.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Well, maybe you're not a career writer. You write for fun. I understand.

Lol. JP.. Speak for yourself.

I am not just a passionate writer. It pays some of my bills ( ofcos diversity is key) but bro.... Except you are more into something that doesn't get outdated as soon as the next 90 minutes, you'll never get why that attachment happens. So instead to let that weigh you down, you should get on to doing other things and allow someone else to do your writing, albeit with your total ideas and you kill it off with astute editing, and as I mentioned earlier, a catchy call-to-action.

Fortunately for me, I have the close-to-the-best hands that handle that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4850) (4851) (4852) (4853) (4854) (4855) (4856) ... (6317) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mbjane, K0MEKN, andrewbaba44, SpencerForbes, jpmoriarti(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.