Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,468 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4638601 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) (4907) (4908) ... (6215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ode in bobo yi sha.

You no just get sense.

Make una ignore the mumu boy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
VIRUS99: THE MANY-FACED FRAUD

This is the fifth such post documenting for posterity the decade-long fraud of Virus99 aka AbiodunAlasa .

With all of the evidence to nail the shameless scammer who steals from Nairalanders using an old trick and pushing fraudulent investment schemes, here's more:

The AbiodunAlasa the first account of Virus99 was created in 2012. Asides the phone number and other links which are obviously him, he admitted with his AbiodunAlasa account that he's from Kwara State in 2017.
Same with the Virus99 as stated on his alternate account.
But you all already know this.

All the previous shaming and revelations, and proving both monikers are run by the same person are very necessary to proceed to the next stage of this grand disgrace:

Virus99: The Soldier That Never Was

Also attached is a screenshot of AbiodunAlasa even as recently as September 8 claiming to be a soldier in the Nigerian Army:
https://www.nairaland.com/2239266/battle-field-discussion-picture-video/1981#105615536

On one hand with his Virus99 account, he's a company owner, then into investment, then he's a Bangladeshi web developer on Fiverr, and he also has 'clients' who are in Kwara State.

On the other hand, with his AbiodunAlasa account, he's a soldier fight insurgents at the warfront. Active in the Foreign Affairs Section, he's been posting his fantasies about the war against insurgents which he's fighting in his head.

The many-faced fraudster! Anini Pro Max!

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
In-house NL detective/Investigator/batman just give it a rest..

we all here applaud your tireless work of fishing out some corrupt NL users here but it's UCL week... just give it a rest you hear?! biko!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
FergieRaww:
In-house NL detective/Investigator/batman just give it a rest..

we all here applaud your tireless work of fishing out some corrupt NL users here but it's UCL week... just give it a rest you hear?! biko!!

Or open another thread and take it to the front page...thainkzz
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
obonujoker:
grin

Tapessi grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
DissTroy:

This is the fifth such post documenting for posterity the decade-long fraud of Virus99 aka AbiodunAlasa .

Decade long grin

And yet not a single post about anyone claiming I scam them... grin

Don't you find that wierd ? Or you are still searching ?

Alright I love your obsession, continue kiss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mbappé: "Why did I leave the penalty to Messi? Normal. It's respect. He's the best player in the world. He comes to our team, it's a privilege that he comes to play with us. There is a penalty, he took it and scored. The 2nd, he wanted to give it to me, and I missed.”

Even Mbappe knows who the best in the world is cheesy wink

15 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
obonujoker:
grin
Messi is following up his own shot. You didn't watch the goal. That's not a tap in. Go back and watch PSG 2nd goal in YouTube and stop making a fool of yourself.

16 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

Tapessi grin

Or Pessi.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
obonujoker:
grin

You obviously didn't watch the match... That was a goal already regardless of the extra effort.
Look at the picture closely.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
DissTroy nice one... Give them hot hot. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:56am On Oct 20, 2021
Virus99:

Decade long grin

For you way day claim soldier for one place and entrepreneur for the other hand, you still don't see how that makes you extremely fraudulent? Interesting.

Now I see one of the many reasons why you are quick to call anyone who doesn't support your view names, using psychological sick terms to qualify anyone that dares to oppose your view. All in all, it's been you suffering from all of these sicknesses after all. Imagine having multi-personality that probably doesn't exist and still not recognize that. Not only do you a dissociative identity disorder ( hence your multiple personality), your ordeal in the fantazied warfront has made you have PTSD, too. Let me not even start by calling you endless names cos that would mean me causing you more problems than you already have.

You still don't know what your issue is and how it affects you offline? Well, it's expected. But I'll reference one or two for you to see.

Can you boldly source investors with this moniker to invest in your business? Say an angel investor is parading himself on NL and you eventually got to meet with him, would you be proud enough to reveal this moniker as yours or even use the acclaimed phone number to do anything great with him? Well, maybe you can... But no serious investor would even try to have anything with you after conducting due diligence.

Let's not even talk about how easy it might be to source your details any day by anyone who thinks you might be a threat and wants to justify you as a fraud.

And to those of you who are constantly reminding us to stop dragging him simply because there are lots of evidences proving him to be a fraud, I am very certain that most of y'all have been showering him likes and shares when he started and seem like he was making sense.... You have been supporting him, albeit silently, but now that it's been proven that your is not an honorable individual, you choose to ask us to stop dragging him, something I am sure you would gladly burst out here if the reverse was the case and the guy did the same to any Barcelona fan here.

Anyways, I have done my part to prove that some lies cannot continue to live, irrespective of how "organized" you claim to be or the facet you present to the world... Virus is a cheat, liar fraud, and absolutely a thief.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:13am On Oct 20, 2021
Back to Business...

Looks like I have joined the league of those loving Ten Hang style of play. Man showed absolute class against Dortmund.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Virus99:

Decade long grin

Quit with this narrative bro.

Crime is not really about the success but the intention.

Perhaps nobody is calling you out for defrauding them because you attempted but didn't succeed.

You need to do more to clear your name.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:27am On Oct 20, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Messi is following up his own shot. You didn't watch the goal. That's not a tap in. Go back and watch PSG 2nd goal in YouTube and stop making a fool of yourself.
You get time answer am sha.

Isn't it obvious that some people are deliberately spreading that screenshot?

There's no way anybody would tell me they didn't see the build up to that goal. Lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2021
The next stage of in all of these? Linking your official names to the scams all over the years. Like I told you, this would be served in measured doses.

First was establishing the scams, the monikers you used in committing them and the conduit.

I stalled hoping that you'd at least show remorse for all your fraudulent activities over the years. Detest fraud as I do, remorse, even in a law court, tends to soften the punishment. But you aren't remorseful.

Even bragging you went to the U.S. Embassy to get a visa which as stamped by the officials who loved all your Facebook posts. Odd, visa with 75,000 naira savings in a year? When even IELTS takes almost all of that? But that's not the point now.

The heavens forbid if I don't destroy a REMORSELESS fraud. For the sake of other Nigerians who, regardless of the challenges, still try to make ends meet legally, the destruction has to be total. Oh! You'd go viral.

Like Invictus Obi and Glory Osei, months or a year from now, I want to make it very easy for your takedown by the law when it comes looking for you. The links and screenshots are deliberate. Shaming you on Nairaland can never be enough for an unrepentant scammer.

Let me show you how damaging search results alone can be. smiley

I've done it before and I'd point links to such things in the past, the naysayers regardless. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2021
jpmoriarti:
You must chip this one in sha ni grin grin grin

What if we start performing better? What if we win the el-classico next week? I know alot of fans are dead set on seeing the back of Koeman but if we had a turnaround in terms of performance, I don't see why we need to get rid of him. He should be judged by the current performance of the team, not his past mistakes. Of course, if there is a better manager out there, who is available, then no problem.

But for me, I will wish the upturn in performance continues regardless of who the manager is. Good performance of the team is more important than who the manager is.
This guy, you are back to supporting Koeman?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:24am On Oct 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
This guy, you are back to supporting Koeman?
I am in support of Barca getting back on its feet in terms of performance. Some people here want Barca to keep losing so Koeman might be sacked. I don't want that.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I am in support of Barca getting back on its feet in terms of performance. Some people here want Barca to keep losing so Koeman might be sacked. I don't want that.
Okay, I understand...

This Barca team still have enough talent to easily beat mid table and bottom table teams...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2021
Virus99:

Breaking news dumbo Nairaland is a faceless forum where dumbass like you can say anything... Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is the real deal winkEven the owner of Nairaland Seun Osewa is only active on Twitter grin

And the time I applied, the US Visa officer asked for my Facebook account...and yess he loved all my Anti-Trump posts. he's a Democrat grin

It's not as faceless as you think
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2021
VIRUS99: THE FRAUD ON THE PROWL

As at this morning, Virus99 aka AbiodunAlasa deactivated his AbiodunAlasa account which was hitherto active and was used to validate himself by 'liking' his own replies. https://www.nairaland.com/abiodunalasa .

Even as at days ago, it was very active but it's gone now because, like I posted yesterday, that's where evidence of most of his fraudulent activities and scams are documented since 2012 when the account was registered.

I envisaged this so when he viewed with the AbiodunAlasa account yesterday, I saved it for posterity sake. Deactivating wouldn't help you. Too late. Too late. Your doubling-down yesterday ruined it all. smiley

Remember the phone number: 08097611985 which tied the piece and the investment scams too. A very important piece.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2021
obonujoker:
grin

Stop posting half truths. He kicked the ball up t that point and followed up just to make sure.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2021
FirstbornWds:

For you way day claim soldier for one place and entrepreneur for the other hand, you still don't see how that makes you extremely fraudulent? Interesting.

Now I see one of the many reasons why you are quick to call anyone who doesn't support your view names, using psychological sick terms to qualify anyone that dares to oppose your view. All in all, it's been you suffering from all of these sicknesses after all. Imagine having multi-personality that probably doesn't exist and still not recognize that. Not only do you a dissociative identity disorder ( hence your multiple personality), your ordeal in the fantazied warfront has made you have PTSD, too. Let me not even start by calling you endless names cos that would mean me causing you more problems than you already have.

You still don't know what your issue is and how it affects you offline? Well, it's expected. But I'll reference one or two for you to see.

Can you boldly source investors with this moniker to invest in your business? Say an angel investor is parading himself on NL and you eventually got to meet with him, would you be proud enough to reveal this moniker as yours or even use the acclaimed phone number to do anything great with him? Well, maybe you can... But no serious investor would even try to have anything with you after conducting due diligence.

Let's not even talk about how easy it might be to source your details any day by anyone who thinks you might be a threat and wants to justify you as a fraud.

And to those of you who are constantly reminding us to stop dragging him simply because there are lots of evidences proving him to be a fraud, I am very certain that most of y'all have been showering him likes and shares when he started and seem like he was making sense.... You have been supporting him, albeit silently, but now that it's been proven that your is not an honorable individual, you choose to ask us to stop dragging him, something I am sure you would gladly burst out here if the reverse was the case and the guy did the same to any Barcelona fan here.

Anyways, I have done my part to prove that some lies cannot continue to live, irrespective of how "organized" you claim to be or the facet you present to the world... Virus is a cheat, liar fraud, and absolutely a thief.

please please and please, let's not pretend like you did this for the good of humanity, you did this cos you have a bone to pick with the guy...Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueMann: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Messi fans...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2021
pu7pl3:

please please and please, let's not pretend like you did this for the good of humanity, you did this cos you have a bone to pick with the guy...Thank you

I don't deny it. He started it when he chose to start screaming hushpuppy. Troll as much as you want, e no concern me. But no day use thief chase clout with me.

I just show am say e suppose use sense mess with people, especially when you are what you are acussing them to be.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2021
BlueMann:
Messi fans...

It is what it is, brah.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2021
DissTroy:
VIRUS99: THE FRAUD ON THE PROWL

As at this morning, Virus99 aka AbiodunAlasa deactivated his AbiodunAlasa account which was hitherto active and was used to validate himself by 'liking' his own replies. https://www.nairaland.com/abiodunalasa .

Even as at days ago, it was very active but it's gone now because, like I posted yesterday, that's where evidence of most of his fraudulent activities and scams are documented since 2012 when the account was registered.

I envisaged this so when he viewed with the AbiodunAlasa account yesterday, I saved it for posterity sake. Deactivating wouldn't help you. Too late. Too late. Your doubling-down yesterday ruined it all. smiley

Remember the phone number: 08097611985 which tied the piece and the investment scams too. A very important piece.

You are our resident Sherlock Holmes bro and I troway salute. Your investigative journalism has sent Virus' alternate moniker packing from NL. So it's really true. But can he delete his number and Abiodun Alasa name from his other online profiles? There's definitely online trail that he can be nailed with.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2021
pu7pl3:

Purple, stop condoning evil just because the person involved is a Real Madrid fan.

Disstroy did a thorough job to expose Virus but you're ignoring it and instead calling this place a 'toxic' thread just because someone decided to expose Virus for who he really is.

Of course, I am not saying we are all without issues in our various lives, but do not present a high-ground and be calling people hushpuppy because if we decide to investigate your private life, what are we going to discover?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Purple, stop condoning evil just because the person involved is a Real Madrid fan.

Disstroy did a thorough job to expose Virus but you're ignoring it and instead calling this place a 'toxic' thread just because someone decided to expose Virus for who he really is.

Of course, I am not saying we are all without issues in our various lives, but do not present a high-ground and be calling people hushpuppy because if we decide to investigate your private life, what are we going to discover?

It's his way, bro. Check. He's been like that since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2021
BlueMann:
Messi fans...
I have said this for 12 years..

Anybody who says that Ronaldo is better than Messi or even as good as Messi is either a clown or an idiot..

(1) (2) (3) ... (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) (4907) (4908) ... (6215) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m), elowa, Geld(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.