Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,452 members, 7,864,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4677187 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4949) (4950) (4951) (4952) (4953) (4954) (4955) ... (6234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DreamyEyes: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
tesppidd:
Yeah that's why he shows up here all the time, believing he's the shiit.
omo
Fire and brimstone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
tesppidd:
Yeah that's why he shows up here all the time, believing he's the shiit.

Lol. Definitely he's definitely the shiit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Omo Dippset is my guyyyyyyy. Forget anything.

That's bro right there.

I didn't school him.

Nah fam...

I universtied him grin grin grin

grin grin

And here I was all my life thinking that a university was a school.

This my coconut head sef, abeg nihilist e be like say I need proper schooling ooh...

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
GrammarNazi1:
Ignore him. Thanks.

B4 the bot comes to do the usual cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
england vs San Marino first half 6-0 imagine this nonsense undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
tesppidd:
grin grin

Destroyed? Schooled??

Why the hell do you keep using these words very obviously bigger than you?

Your clownery, I have really underestimated on this thread.

Lol, you're nothing but just another 'groupie' to Barca boys in this place.

If you were a female, your body count would be enough to defeat Charles Soludo in the recent Anambra governorship election.

You're like an abused wife with a stochholm syndrome and despite the number of bloody noses you've caught here you keep coming for more.

Being in here, You're like the whipping boy around here, a weak link in a football group of death!

You're like San Marino in a football group of Germany, Brazil, France and San Marino.

You're like "I go dye" in an academic conference attended by Wole Soyinka, Chinau Achebe and Chike Obi.

You're like Lana Rhoades in a 5 star hotel room with LeBron James, Jay Z and Dwayne Johnson.

Telling yourself that you've ever gotten close to destroying or schooling anybody here on this thread is an unmistakable delusion which goes even beyond grandeur..

Jizoz grin grin grin

See wetin Dem tell person pikin grin grin
Oh No!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Payporte:
Pendu's favourite team in action.

Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Payporte:
7 - 0 now for San Marino game oo. Is this one match? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:
7 - 0 now for San Marino game oo. Is this one match? grin grin

8-0 now. They cancelled one that would have made it 9

Walai, Messi would be 208 goals ahead as international player if he played these ones.

Just imagine the nonsense they call qualifier. Even Afcon no worst reach this one.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
10-0 already. At this point, I no watch again. Make I go play FiFa

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
This is why I carefully structured the way I sub for dstv. My sub expires whenever it's the week for international football.

No time to dey subscribe rubbish football.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
FirstbornWds:

8-0 now. They cancelled one that would have made it 9

Walai, Messi would be 208 goals ahead as international player if he played these ones.

Just imagine the nonsense they call qualifier. Even Afcon no worst reach this one.
I think European world cup qualifiers are the worst or the weakest in consideration with other continents. Afcon is very competitive. Conmebol is extremely very competitive. But you see this European own, it is so disproportionate. Hardly do you get a very competitive game. Once the group stage draw is made, the winners and runners up are already known. Others are just to make up the number.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I think European world cup qualifiers are the worst or the weakest in consideration with other continents. Afcon is very competitive. Conmebol is extremely very competitive. But you see this European own, it is so disproportionate. Hardly do you get a very competitive game. Once the group stage draw is made, the winners and runners up are already known. Others are just to make up the number.

You and your lame analysis

Even without kicking the ball, Brazil and Argentina are sure of qualifying for every World Cup. But the current European champions will play the playoffs in other to qualify for the world

Come 2022 an European team will still win it like they have been doing since 2006

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Azurevermillion: 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Devvy4:

Even without kicking the ball, Brazil and Argentina are sure of qualifying for every World Cup. But the current European champions will play the playoffs in other to qualify for the world

Come 2022 an European team will still win it like they have been doing since 2006
At least we don't get to see ridiculous scorelines. In Europe WCQ it's the norm.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Azurevermillion:
At least we don't get to see ridiculous scorelines. In Europe WCQ it's the norm.

So because Bayern destroyed barka 8-2, and flogged Spurs 7-1 makes Ucl less than SA champions league or African champions league?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Azurevermillion: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Devvy4:

So because Bayern destroyed barka 8-2, and flogged Spurs 7-1 makes Ucl less than SA champions league or African champions league?
That is once in blue moon scoreline.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Jesus. Are we not talking about international games here?

Kai... Who do this shiit this thing?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Azurevermillion:
Today it is England 10-0 to San Marino. The other day it was France 8-0 to Kazhaskan. Then it was Germany 9-0 to Liechtenstein.

Horrible, ridiculous scoreline each and every matchday. wink wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That's how Siuuuuu stat-padded to claim highest international scorer against capenters, fishermen and nursery school teachers. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Azurevermillion:

Still doesn’t mean they won’t get whoop by European team next year at the World Cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Azurevermillion: 12:04am On Nov 16, 2021
Devvy4:

Still doesn’t mean they won’t get whoop by European team next year at the World Cup
At least we are guarantee an entertaining match. Also, the element of surprise is not lost

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:10am On Nov 16, 2021
Piqué: "Xavi doesn't even know that I have canceled the Hormiguero"

The central defender has explained that the rules published by some media are "an invention"

Gerard Piqué has chatted with the 'streamer' Ibai Llanos on his Twitch channel to announce the presentation of his e-sports team, which will be on December 15 at the Palau Sant Jordi and before 15,000 spectators. During the talk, Piqué took the opportunity to clarify and deny Xavi's rules that have circulated in the media.

Piqué recalled that "people think based on what they read, but if they knew the story ..." and pointed out that " Xavi does not even know that I have canceled the Hormiguero." The Barça center-back stressed that "people consume and read, they think because the media say what they want people to hear, the problem is for those who invent." And he made it clear that " Xavi's rules are another invention of the press," about Xavi's supposed decalogue of rules that was published a few days ago and that the technician's environment already denied. The coach has applied a series of basic rules, as he explained in his presentation, but the decalogue was an invention.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 12:12am On Nov 16, 2021
Azurevermillion:
At least we are guarantee an entertaining match. Also, the element of surprise is not lost

Just like the last surprise the npm professional Iceland GK made by catching Pessi’s penalty

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 12:15am On Nov 16, 2021
tesppidd:
grin grin

And here I was all my life thinking that a university was a school.

This my coconut head sef, abeg nihilist e be like say I need proper schooling ooh...

Bro of course you know say na play I dey play.

I won't allow anybody to use me to score points on your head.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 1:36am On Nov 16, 2021
Devvy4:

Don't mind them. Portugal and Italy the last two Euro winners are not sure of the next world cup and they still keep parroting this nonsense. In a confederation of 50 teams there will obviously be bad teams
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:18am On Nov 16, 2021
And you actually think Stat padding in Europe is being overestimated? Think again

This is just one of many.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:14am On Nov 16, 2021
FirstbornWds:
And you actually think Stat padding in Europe is being overestimated? Think again

This is just one of many.
Pendu, Lord San Marino.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2021
I talk am!

England 10 San Marino 0.

Nobody is really saying that UEFA qualifiers are not competitive.

At least there are always 2 decent teams in a group.

But the presence of so so so many lowly teams in the mix like Gibraltar, San Marino, Leichestein, Moldova, Malta, Cyprus, Azerbijan, Latvia......(..in fact them too much....)
gives room for stat padding.

Enough stat padding. God forbid.

Na Gibraltar own dey vex me pass.

They always remind me to read my Bible.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Mehn Italy lost their first place sha.

How I wish they would pair them with Pendu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4949) (4950) (4951) (4952) (4953) (4954) (4955) ... (6234) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.