Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4585664 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4985) (4986) (4987) (4988) (4989) (4990) (4991) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
abduleez1:

Nope. No sentimentality here.

Donnarumma was more pivotal and instrumental to me. Mendy did tremendous lot for his club but Donnarumma's heroics ensured his country's victory.

Different impact bruh.
The real question is

If Mendy had done same for Senegal in Afcon, will he be considered??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Devvy4:

Lol, Mr Multiple Nairaland Accounts, try dey rest

Anyways if you have something more important to say , quote me with your main account

grin grin grin

Siuuuu

You go wail blood

Some have moved on but you won't

Suffer no dey taya you

I need more mentions from you...I need salt for my stew

#Factos

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
pu7pl3:

you guys know that "Factos" was his handler right? grin grin

Mehn bruh, this week na for trolling....

When all is said and done, we will look in to that matter. For now....

#Factos; a chemical compound for making salt!!!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
BoomBucks:

Mehn bruh, this week na for trolling....

When all is said and done, we will look in to that matter. For now....

#Factos; a chemical compound for making salt!!!
grin grin grin
Chemical compound for converting tears to salt cheesy cheesy cheesy Salt for our soup and stews tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
jpmoriarti:
grin grin grin
Chemical compound for converting tears to salt cheesy cheesy cheesy Salt for our soup and stews tongue

Factos��

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
pu7pl3:

Guy if you compare Mendy to Valdes again invisible hand go appear give you better knock...are you normal?

And how did my post suggest that National team prowess shouldn't count

Lol, which invisible hand? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jodera:
The real question is

If Mendy had done same for Senegal in Afcon, will he be considered??

That's a bunch of IFs.

We will not know until it is replicated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
This week sweet me die.... grin grin grin grin

Oh Boy

lendario fan account that made the post that Ronaldo commented #Factos on deleted their account

Una go wail tire!!!

#Factos

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oliver Kahn (Bayern's legend): "Of course it's always about the big trophies. Messi and Donnaruma won an important trophy this year with the Copa América and the Euros. This usually makes the decisive difference in the end."

Finally some sense.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
OhBritannia:
I don't know if it's Just me having This feeling.

Something is telling me Argentina will win the world cup next year.

I have been having this feeling since they won the Copa America.

Very strange feeling, the last time i had this feeling was when Barca lost to PSG 4 goals to zero and the other day, something in me keep telling me Barcelona will still qualify.

I don't know how Argentina will do it but they will win the world cup.

There are things in life that are spiritual and has already been destined even before the birth of someone and i know it is Lionel Messi's destiny to win the world cup.

If you look at the death of maradona, you will actually see the strange pattern.

One has to go for another to come.

If you know, you know.

Same way I’m having this feeling barka will win the terrible treble this season

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
BoomBucks:

grin grin grin

Siuuuu

You go wail blood

Some have moved on but you won't

Suffer no dey taya you

I need more mentions from you...I need salt for my stew

#Factos

Alright BumBucket….
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Devvy4:

Alright BumBucket….

kiss

Thanks man

#Factos...more salts and mentions!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Oliver Kahn (Bayern's legend): "Of course it's always about the big trophies. Messi and Donnaruma won an important trophy this year with the Copa América and the Euros. This usually makes the decisive difference in the end."

Finally some sense.

#Factos

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Meanwhile let's not lose focus.

Voting for FIFA Best Men's Award is on right now.

Ends on December 10.

There's 25 percent for fans' votes...

Grab your PVC's, sorry FIFA accounts and vote for Messi now.
(Remember Voting ends on December 10)

We need more salt on the earth..

Factos!

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jodera:
In summary, You didn't watch Mendy

Maybe

I watched donnarruma more sha

But Mendy issa beast sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Penaldo really fall my hand....::::imagine, liking and commenting on such post just few days after denying ferre comment (Ronaldo has only one ambition, and that is to retire with more Ballons d'Or than Messi )

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Atleast Mr Multiple-Nairaland-accounts cum Mr Multiple-Fifa-accounts will keep him self busy till 10 of December.

#NoBreak

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
tesppidd:
Meanwhile let's not lose focus.

Voting for FIFA Best Men's Award is on right now.

Ends on December 10.

There's 25 percent for fans' votes...

Grab your PVC's, sorry FIFA accounts and vote for Messi now.
(Remember Voting ends on December 10)

We need more salt on the earth..

Factos!
Ballon d'or is the one that generate the most interests. FIFA can give this one to whomever they please. Can't be arsssed grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Ballon d'or is the one that generate the most interests. FIFA can give this one to whomever they please. Can't be arsssed grin
grin

Abi ooh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
peterd53:
Penaldo really fall my hand....::::imagine, liking and commenting on such post just few days after denying ferre comment (Ronaldo has only one ambition, and that is to retire with more Ballons d'Or than Messi )

Did you just know that Penaldo is arrogant and stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
REVERTER: BARCELONA CAN MAKE SIGNINGS IN JANUARY DESPITE ECONOMIC SITUATION

Barcelona CEO Ferran Reverter has stated that the club will be able to make signings in both the upcoming winter and summer transfer windows.

Despite the club's tough economic situation, Reverter made the optimistic comments during the presentation of the renovation project of the Camp Nou.

"There is no doubt that Barcelona will sign or can sign [players] in January and the summer," he said.

Reverter is also confident that the club can tie down Ousmane Dembele to a new contract, even though the Frenchman's deal expires in the summer and will be able to leave on a free.

"It could take a little longer on the operational side because we have to look at it in detail."

©Copied from Marca

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Isn't it funny how "Factos" have the same number of letters as Cr5 position in the latest Ballon d'Or ranking

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
tesppidd:
grin

Abi ooh

Abi ooh

You don’t even have a mind of your own……follow follow grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
Even Zlantan Knows... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Finally some sense.

What significant trophy did Messi win in 2010 when he was given the award undecided

That year Sneijder won the UCL and also took Nethaland to World Cup final where he was the highest goals scorer.

Iniesta also won the world cup and Laliga that year.

France Football federation changes their criteria for France D'or year in year out just to suit their interest. Period.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Did you just know that Penaldo is arrogant and stupid?

PeNaLdO iS aRrOgAnT aNd StUpId

[img]https://c./c0BJX8mFmg8AAAAM/toes.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Devvy4:
Atleast Mr Multiple-Nairaland-accounts cum Mr Multiple-Fifa-accounts will keep him self busy till 10 of December.

#NoBreak

Maybe he's on break from work till that 10th of December...as usual

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
Bla.. Bla.. Bla.. Continue cool

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
Devvy4:

Abi ooh

You don’t even have a mind of your own……follow follow grin cheesy
grin

Mind if my own ke'!

Ontop this small matter....

See Wetin Ballon dor don cause!!

This one nor fit log out go sleep, e no fit comot.
he's not sure of what to comment any more!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
pu7pl3:

PeNaLdO iS aRrOgAnT aNd StUpId

[img]https://c./c0BJX8mFmg8AAAAM/toes.gif[/img]
Yuk

This is graphic for God's sake.

Na Ballon dor do una this thing?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
tesppidd:
grin

Mind if my own ke'!

Ontop this small matter....

See Wetin Ballon dor don cause!!

This one nor fit log out go sleep, e no fit comot.
he's not sure of what to comment any more!

grin grin grin

LMAO......e dey very funny.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
For the umpteenth time meatheads; Ballon dor is not "given", it is VOTED.

And France football does not dictate to the 170 professional journalists any particular criteria to use and what criteria not to use!.

It is all at their fucccking individual discretions!!

Why in the name of zeus' butthole is this so difficult to understand

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4985) (4986) (4987) (4988) (4989) (4990) (4991) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Coolx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.