Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,044 members, 7,838,629 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4637404 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5032) (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Quite some time bro, Even i had to take a mini hiatus from online stuff cause of sickness ranging even to the point of death but I thank Jah cause he came through fi me, Our OGs still dey push the thread steady as usual, Big ups to everyone

Sorry for your health, man. Did notice you were less online than before. Good thing you are back with us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Barcelona could go for De Ligt in January if they manage to offload Coutinho and Umtiti. [@gerardromero]

I don't like ifs. I don't know why Coutinho and Umtiti cannot just be honourable and terminate their yeye contract and move on to other challenges. It is clearly not working for them at Barca.

Yet they remain.

Why would they agree to leave when Bartomeu handed them €18m and €13m massive salary respectively.

Such a waste!

We decided to offer new contacts even when they were injured... What do you think? They'll most definitely cash in on it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

Pull Halaand or Mbappé na undecided you got a fringe player that's desperate to play and you're talking about pull power
Whether you like it or not, Ferran Torres is one of the biggest player for Spain at 22yrs of age.

We're going to re-create another era of dominance, with Spanish players all emerging and coming together in Catalonia. Ansu Fati, Pedri, Gavi, Nico, Ferran Torres, Eric etc. Similar to what we did with Xavi, Iniesta, Pique, Puyol, Pedro and Busquets.

We did it before, we can do it again.

We don't have to sign Mbappe or Halaand to become great again. Though of course, discussions have been had for Halaand and formulas are being sort to see how Barca can afford to bring the Nowergian star to Catalonia. Mino Raiola and Laporta are best of friends. Despite our financial difficulties, these signings are definitely not beyond us, if you know the right contacts and right formulars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Ferran Torres is letting go of a (almost) guaranteed PL title triumph and potential CL winners medal to come play for us.

WE ARE STILL MASSIVE AND DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU WE LOST OUR PULL POWER.

Usually, you don't get players of his quality in January.

He's simply looking for more playing time because of next year's World Cup, else Enrique won't call him.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2021
Debroslink:

He's simply looking for more playing time because of next year's World Cup, else Enrique won't call him.
He's recovering from a toe fracture. Of course there is alot of competition for spaces in City's lineup. He's better off with us. We need all the help we can get right now especially in attack. None of our present attacker will even smell shirt for City lineup. Chaiii grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Sorry for your health, man. Did notice you were less online than before. Good thing you are back with us.
Thanks boss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

Pull Halaand or Mbappé na undecided you got a fringe player that's desperate to play and you're talking about pull power
Oga rest, Though the names you mentioned are the best young talent around, should we now sideline the others? If mbappe suddenly changes his mind and snubs Madrid, won't Perez look for other options? City were asking for 70m, that's hefty for a supposed fringe player, Infact I doubt if that deal would have went ahead if not for pep, If not for his foot injury he'll have still been dragging shirt with Sterling and Mahrez dem, City look like potential EPL champs plus favorites for the UCL yet he left all that for ailing Barca, if that ain't pulling power then I don't know what that is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Barcelona could go for De Ligt in January if they manage to offload Coutinho and Umtiti. [@gerardromero]

I don't like ifs. I don't know why Coutinho and Umtiti cannot just be honourable and terminate their yeye contract and move on to other challenges. It is clearly not working for them at Barca.

Yet they remain.

Why would they agree to leave when Bartomeu handed them €18m and €13m massive salary respectively.

Such a waste!
I believe at least one of them would move most likely coutinho so that the wages can be off the books but I don't like that de ligt news at all, I mean this man and his stupid agent (which is now haaland's agent) used us to catch cruise in 2019, If they really get the money let's look elsewhere abeg, de ligt himself has somewhat dipped in form plus his wages are 400k+

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2021
calculator123:
Moriba's agent asked Barca if he could return.

Barca's response?

NooooooOoooooooooo
Moriba used his own hands to kill himself, he could have moved to totenham alongside Emerson royal but no "I must cash out early" syndrome pushed the guy, same shit that did Xavi Simons who was rumored to want to come back, Chai the way Conte would have built that boy ehn, Now he's stuck in Leipzig who have been having it even worse than us, Well that's his own cup of tea

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Oga rest, Though the names you mentioned are the best young talent around, should we now sideline the others? If mbappe suddenly changes his mind and snubs Madrid, won't Perez look for other options? City were asking for 70m, that's hefty for a supposed fringe player, Infact I doubt if that deal would have went ahead if not for pep, If not for his foot injury he'll have still been dragging shirt with Sterling and Mahrez dem, City look like potential EPL champs plus favorites for the UCL yet he left all that for ailing Barca, if that ain't pulling power then I don't know what that is

"Dragging shirt"
How many matches did he play for Man City? He was surplus to requirements, Una fit spin am anyhow sha cos you guys desperately need some positivity to hang on to right now but reality is that he wasn't needed at City and no other club wanted him.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Whether you like it or not, Ferran Torres is one of the biggest player for Spain at 22yrs of age.

We're going to re-create another era of dominance, with Spanish players all emerging and coming together in Catalonia. Ansu Fati, Pedri, Gavi, Nico, Ferran Torres, Eric etc. Similar to what we did with Xavi, Iniesta, Pique, Puyol, Pedro and Busquets.

We don't have to sign Mbappe or Halaand to become great again. Though of course, discussions have been had for Halaand and formulas are being sort to see how Barca can afford to bring the Nowergian star to Catalonia. Mino Raiola and Laporta are best of friends. Despite our financial difficulties, these signings are definitely not beyond us, if you know the right contacts and right formulars.

Okay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

"Dragging shirt"
How many matches did he play for Man City? He was surplus to requirements, Una fit spin am anyhow sha cos you guys desperately need some positivity to hang on to right now but reality is that he wasn't needed at City and no other club wanted him.
And he was still getting call up to the Spanish national team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Spanish journalist Gerard Romero is reporting that FC Barcelona right-back Sergino Dest is nearing a deal with Bayern Munich — and not Ajax as previous reports out of Spain have indicated.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Oldboss:

And he was still getting call up to the Spanish national team

Even Sarabia gets called up for Spain...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Ferran Torres is letting go of a (almost) guaranteed PL title triumph and potential CL winners medal to come play for us.

WE ARE STILL MASSIVE AND DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU WE LOST OUR PULL POWER.

Usually, you don't get players of his quality in January.

God forbid that my team gets so useless that I start celebrating a player bought from another team’s dustbin

Pull power? Why una no use am pull Foden or Silva
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

Even Sarabia gets called up for Spain...

Yep ahead of the very bests of those in white.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Yep ahead of the very bests of those in white.

Getting called up for Spain doesn't mean you were hot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

Of course... It could also mean you are not good enough!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wait Fezzzz.... How true is this?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Of course... It could also mean you are not good enough!!!

Okay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Someone that cannot sustain a reasonable conversation.

Purple, go back to your betting stand. This xmas must be detty by fire by force. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Wait Fezzzz.... How true is this?
It has always been so.

Penaldo has always needed too many more chances than Messi to score an even smaller number of goals than Messi does score.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Quite some time bro, Even i had to take a mini hiatus from online stuff cause of sickness ranging even to the point of death but I thank Jah cause he came through fi me, Our OGs still dey push the thread steady as usual, Big ups to everyone
good speed.

nice to have you again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

So y do u people complain when none of your players are not included
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Oldboss:

You don't have to ask bro... We all know how they gnashed teeth earlier.

Let's accept their assessment

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Moriba used his own hands to kill himself, he could have moved to totenham alongside Emerson royal but no "I must cash out early" syndrome pushed the guy, same shit that did Xavi Simons who was rumored to want to come back, Chai the way Conte would have built that boy ehn, Now he's stuck in Leipzig who have been having it even worse than us, Well that's his own cup of tea
Sometimes agents play a key role in the elevation and decline of shining stars. I think such was the case with moriba.

He (powered by his agent) overestimated his value.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
jpmoriarti:

I think this is our problem. Living in and trying to recreate the past.

The formula worked once. Doesn't necessarily mean it will aALWAYS be effective.

I think barca need to be flexible. You say we don't need to sign great players like haaland and mbappe to be great again? Wrong!
Actually we do.
Also success isn't nationality-based nor internally-based. It's achieved through different sources and plans and personnel. It's only a matter of getting the right ones.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ItisHi: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Why are Barca fans celebrating this Torres signing? He is an overpriced player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

It has always been so.

Penaldo has always needed too many more chances than Messi to score an even smaller number of goals than Messi does score.

Keep basking in that fake fact from a Pessi’s fan page

But Oriaku has 1 goal from 11 farmer’s league games

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
jpmoriarti:

They could equally end up like Tello, bojan, Cuenca, halilovic and sergi roberto

You don’t need to sign mbappe and halaand, but each time you see a news that links Madrid to them, your heart skips a beat. Clown grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Someone that cannot sustain a reasonable conversation.

Purple, go back to your betting stand. This xmas must be detty by fire by force. grin grin

Now you're mad I agreed with you instead of arguing fruitlessly? grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Oldboss:

We complained cos hot Spanish players on our team were left out...that's why getting called up for Spain under Enrique doesn't necessarily mean you were hot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5032) (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.