Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4803081 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5050) (5051) (5052) (5053) (5054) (5055) (5056) ... (6310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
andrewbaba44:
How is that Madrid ball a pk ,lol

Ref self no gree check VAR

Smh
if the ref cancelled the penalty Barcelona would have won against granada. grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
TheHulk616:
if the ref cancelled the penalty Barcelona would have won against granada. grin

Vardrid

The most shameful pk I have seen this season grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Vardrid

The most shameful pk I have seen this season grin
its only shameful things to have seen this season
Barcelona 6th
Barcelona in Europa
Barcelona 17 points behind real Madrid

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
TheHulk616:
its only shameful things to have seen this season
Barcelona 6th
Barcelona in Europa
Barcelona 17 points behind real Madrid

What’s more shameful than your team going trophyless last season cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
andrewbaba44:

What’s more shameful than your team going trophyless last season cheesy
what's more shameful than leaving UCL with just 2 goals

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
17 points above your dead ass

Till Wednesday when we meet again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Devvy4:
17 points above your dead ass

Till Wednesday when we meet again

Rest

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Weight and size are two different things. I'm surprised Adama weighs up to 72kg. He's not the type of winger to bully defenders but is quick to fall like a pack of cards with the slightest body-check.
but...one wouldn't expect DeJong to have more weight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
This club is more useless than manure utd grin. You will relegate if you play in the england league
Rubbishlona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2022
Trophies won in the last 12 months
Barcelona - 1
Real Sociedad - 1
Atletico Madrid - 1
Villarreal - 1
Athletic Bilbao - 1

Real Madrid - we won El classico. Barcelona is in Europa league. You lost Messi. Benzema finished 4th in ballondor. We're 17pts ahead of Barca.
cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:37am On Jan 09, 2022
mostob:
but...one wouldn't expect DeJong to have more weight.

Well, maybe not. But there we have it.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Please check my signature. I really need.. I'll provide means to pay directly to d school if u wont trust me with d money or rather still, please loan me.. It'll be paid in six month time. Please
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2022
I mainly blame Xavi for yesterday's performance. undecided

He should have subbed off Gavi a while ago and brought in Puig. Gavi just recovered from injury, there's no need to risk him further especially with the team's record this season.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Xavi cost us the match.
His substitution yesterday were useless.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2022
Our game against rayo vallecano has been postponed cause of the super cup and the Copa del rey tie against Bilbao so our next home league game is against Atletico Madrid, grin
Gentlemen E don red

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2022
Tbh there is nothing special about dembele right now, maybe later in the future he can improve
But right now he should be sold…
Pique has improved greatly, he was solid yesterday..
And Dani alves mehn,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2022
brandon180:
Tbh there is nothing special about dembele right now, maybe later in the future he can improve
And Dani alves mehn,
I thought it's only me that noticed, The guy actually wants 700k weekly so he'll get injured, come back and play mostly rubbish, I don't blame xavi, gavi or the defense for that draw, Our main problem was the attack, only one shot on target came from the rejected cornerstone Luukmon grin, I just hope our links with Ajax's Antony not adama traore (God forbid) are true so that mugu can carry his two left legs and geddifok for better hungry players, Alves was truly immense yesterday, Dest has to learn from him if he stays

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2022
no araujo sad against Madrid even Garcia is out
Lenglet and pique against akpororo, it is well o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Goldman Sachs has heavily invested in Barça. However, they do not have control of the club, or the naming rights at the Camp Nou. They have allowed Barça to financially compete with state-owned clubs, aiming to make a profit long term.

— @sport

So why is this not improving our FFP outlook with LaLiga? Why do we have to sell before we buy? I don't really understand. If we have money to spend, we can as well have money to pay for salaries. As in, I don't get this. angry

Why is LaLiga propounding rules that aim to muzzle one of the biggest club in the world? If Barça ends up with only few La Masia players because of strict ffp, is that what Tebas and Co really want?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Goldman Sachs has heavily invested in Barça. However, they do not have control of the club, or the naming rights at the Camp Nou. They have allowed Barça to financially compete with state-owned clubs, aiming to make a profit long term.

— @sport

So why is this not improving our FFP outlook with LaLiga? Why do we have to sell before we buy? I don't really understand. If we have money to spend, we can as well have money to pay for salaries. As in, I don't get this. angry

Why is LaLiga propounding rules that aim to muzzle one of the biggest club in the world? If Barça ends up with only few La Masia players because of strict ffp, is that what Tebas and Co really want?
Our losses last season due to covid19 were just too much, so the Revenue to expenditure ratio were miles apart that's why we were given this little wage bill to work with, that's why players have to move, They imposed it on clubs so debts won't overwhelm the club due to incoming transfers, subsequent wages and other running costs at the club, A lot of financial factors are calculated at the end of the previous season before every club is given its wage bill for the new season, The mugu now tried to use the Messi registration problem to blackmail Laporta with the CvC deal, But due to the excess big wages being moved including the recent ones like coutinho and probably umtiti and injection of funds, we'll have a far bigger salary cap to work with next season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2022
abduleez1:
I mainly blame Xavi for yesterday's performance. undecided

He should have subbed off Gavi a while ago and brought in Puig. Gavi just recovered from injury, there's no need to risk him further especially with the team's record this season.

Exactly. Again, I've come to realize that anytime that Puig plays 90 minutes in the Barcelona shirt, he usually ranks among the best, if not the best outfield player that day. Of course, we know he has his shortcomings but I honestly think he deserves more playing time to adjust properly. Playing cameos have proven to continually wash him down for a while.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2022
brandon180:
And Dani alves mehn,

I've been waiting for this about Pique. Man has done so well since Xavi came and doesn't lose balls like he used to do. I still want another defender to bench him though. I'd prefer to see him offer experience than game time after summer.

Then Dembele, I don't even know what to say.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2022
jpmoriarti:

— @sport

Most of these investments would become fully functional during the summer transfer. Right now, only a fraction of the investments count and until both parties; clubs and LaLiga regulators, have a sound meeting, they'd just be there on paper.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I thought it's only me that noticed, The guy actually wants 700k weekly so he'll get injured, come back and play mostly rubbish, I don't blame xavi, gavi or the defense for that draw, Our main problem was the attack, only one shot on target came from the rejected cornerstone Luukmon grin, I just hope our links with Ajax's Antony not adama traore (God forbid) are true so that mugu can carry his two left legs and geddifok for better hungry players, Alves was truly immense yesterday, Dest has to learn from him if he stays

Dest and Oscar, actually. Oscar day deliver sane crosses but lack defensive presence and poor positioning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Dembele might be demanding for 700k/week because sapa fit don reach am sha..
Baba don go burst all him funds on top wedding..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Trophies won in the last 12 months
Barcelona - 1
Real Sociedad - 1
Atletico Madrid - 1
Villarreal - 1
Athletic Bilbao - 1

Real Madrid - we won El classico. Barcelona is in Europa league. You lost Messi. Benzema finished 4th in ballondor. We're 17pts ahead of Barca.
cheesy

So you mean you're happy that your past is better than your present and future ??
Really ? sad

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Dest and Oscar, actually. Oscar day deliver sane crosses but lack defensive presence and poor positioning.
It looks like Dest would move, As for Oscar I'm all in for la masia and I've been a keen supporter of it's system and graduates but as we know all of them can't really be world beaters, Oscar sadly is average and limited, both in the CB position he started with and now in RB, If not we wouldn't be looking at mazraoui, Do you remember this guy that got injured for a year, Moussa wague? If that guy comes back and returns to anything close to his pre-injury form, we might not need to spend on a new RB

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bacteria8:

So you mean you're happy that your past is better than your present and future ??
Really ? sad

Funny thing is that if you combine all the major trophies those teams has, e still no reach Madrid own

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

It looks like Dest would move, As for Oscar I'm all in for la masia and I've been a keen supporter of it's system and graduates but as we know all of them can't really be world beaters, Oscar sadly is average and limited, both in the CB position he started with and now in RB, If not we wouldn't be looking at mazraoui, Do you remember this guy that got injured for a year, Moussa wague? If that guy comes back and returns to anything close to his pre-injury form, we might not need to spend on a new RB

It's surprising that we still have Wague in Barcelona. I hope he comes back strong sha, cos this lengthy time get as e be
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

It looks like Dest would move, As for Oscar I'm all in for la masia and I've been a keen supporter of it's system and graduates but as we know all of them can't really be world beaters, Oscar sadly is average and limited, both in the CB position he started with and now in RB, If not we wouldn't be looking at mazraoui, Do you remember this our guy that got injured for a year, Moussa wague? If that guy comes back and returns to anything close to his pre-injury form, we might not need to spend on a new RB
Oscar Mingueza is bang average. Poor in defending. Poor in positioning. Poor in tackling. Poor in attacking. Poor in crossing. Easily loses concentration. He's easily the least astute player that have come through La Masia to the first team in recent times.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Our game against rayo vallecano has been postponed cause of the super cup and the Copa del rey tie against Bilbao so our next league game is against Atletico Madrid, grin
Gentlemen E don red
Not correct. ATM match is in early February. We still have to travel to Alaves before that time on 23rd January.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Not correct. ATM match is in early February. We still have to travel to Alaves before that time on 23rd January.
Yes, You're correct oooh grin, I should have typed next home game instead, Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5050) (5051) (5052) (5053) (5054) (5055) (5056) ... (6310) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Colson(m), andrewbaba44 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.