Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4577189 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
usbcable:

eyin temi
how market

Market has not been good this season . . . except when trading MADRID grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
Stealthy:

At this rate, by the time Madrid come to Nou Camp on April 22, the league would be theirs already and our players would do them a guard of honour. [color=#990000][/color]

[b]BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD THAT CREATED EVERYTHING CATALAN[/b]it shall happen
even in a colorful way sef

thanks for the comment. infact it made my day after that yeye drogba wan spoil am for me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:03am On Feb 13, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Market has not been good this season . . . except when trading MADRID grin

its too risky putting all your investment in one basket and that what you get at putting all your knowlegde to making profit on MADRID alone.
try attending more classes held by senyor felix. he resumes everyday(except saturday and sundays) at the valdebedas in madrid. you will learn alot from him on how to achiev success on many fronts.
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 12:08am On Feb 13, 2012
usbcable:

its too risky putting all your investment in one basket and that what you get at putting all your knowlegde to making profit on MADRID alone.
try attending more classes held by senyor felix. he resumes everyday(except saturday and sundays) at the valdebedas in madrid. you will learn alot from him on how to achiev success on many fronts.
grin

Hehehehe.
Well, I guess it's una time.
Our boys just did their best this term to help Madrid win the league embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 1:43am On Feb 13, 2012
Na so the thing go, its a game of soccer. The fall of the galactico is yet to come, they will never go to hell without being scorched by fire. NEVER!!

As far as I can see things, we might probably win a treble or two trophies. Cry now yall and laugh later.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2012
I am sad Madrid are gonna be the best team in laliga without beating the best.we should at least put them on some serious pressure to make them makes mistakes,its really embarrassing that we found ourselves 10 points behind Madrid in February.if Valencia would have been playing very well,it means they would have dumped us to 3rd position in the league table.its too early for us to have given up on the league,if only we could play other smaller teams the way we play Madrid away from home.its too late to cry now,but we are still the best.the only joy of this season is the way we have been disgracing Mou in Elclassico.his mind game had worked for him,hence Laliga ref are out to help us hand over the tittle to them in may.They must chop manita in Camp nou period.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2012
Well . . . let's just say that this season, FCB decided to donate the league title to charity.

Madrid now played the rest of the teams for the trophy, and won. grin

Also, Mascherano apparently got sent off by the ref -after the final whistle, in the tunnel. This rules him out of the game against Valencia.
Alves is also suspended having picked up his 5th yellow. Most likely Adriano or Dos Santos will deputize for him at right back, and Busquets will return to league action. In any case Keita will be back to the team before Saturday.

Maybe even Marc Muniesa or Marc Batra grin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2012
I just did some checks.

If we keep the league gap to 10 points, then the boys will NOT have to do the guard of honour for Madrid. However, if we allow the gap to widen to 13 points, Madrid can actually win the league IN CAMP NOU with a draw. And besides, there will be UCL semi-finals the week before and the week after the Classico. We cannot afford to have Madrid lift the league trophy a few days before our UCL semi final match (I'm hopeful we will be in the semis and that the semis won't be another Classico - too much tension in those).

We still have to maintain our concentration in the league and aim to win all remaining matches or at least match whatever Madrid does. Otherwise, it will be a disgraceful end to the league season, as it was in Rijkaard's last season. I'm hopeful that the boys will now be relaxed in the league matches (we know we're not trying to win it any more) and play to their strengths.

Mwhile, it's like the team can't stop having bad luck: Pique had a car accident. Fortunately, he walked away without any injury.

We should beat Leverkusen home & away. A win tomorrow means the team can be more relaxed in the 2nd leg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2012
Madrid are going drop points before the next El-classico,i have been following Madrid and they are very vulnerable.they have struggled to win their away matches,its not all the time they will be lucky to come from behind and grab the maximum points against the weaker teams.i watched their game yesterday and i am pretty sure madrid would not have had it that easy if not for the harsh sending off of Iborra.we have only made it more easier for them now to relax and play their game having known they are 10points ahead of Barca,if they happen to lose one game now they will start panicking.i just want our bois to start winning our away matches and hope for miracle,lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2012
ogazi007:

Madrid are going drop points before the next El-classico,i have been following Madrid and they are very vulnerable.they have struggled to win their away matches,its not all the time they will be lucky to come from behind and grab the maximum points against the weaker teams.i watched their game yesterday and i am pretty sure madrid would not have had it that easy if not for the harsh sending off of Iborra.we have only made it more easier for them now to relax and play their game having known they are 10points ahead of Barca,if they happen to lose one game now they will start panicking.i just want our bois to start winning our away matches and hope for miracle,lol.
pls check again
BARCELONA (11 games 18GF 14GA)
Athletic B--------------------2–2
Espany -------------------1–1
Getafe -------------------1–0
Granada -------------------0-1
malaga -------------------1–4
Osasuna -------------------3–2
Real Madrid ------------1–3
Real Sociedad -------------2–2
Sporting de Gijón ------0–1
Valencia -------------------2–2
Villarreal -------------------0–0

MADRID(11 games 30GF 6GA)

Espanyol ---------------------0–4
Getafe ---------------------0–1
Levante ---------------------1–0
Málaga ---------------------0–4
Mallorca ---------------------1–2
Racing Santander --------0–0
Real Sociedad --------------0–1
Sevilla ---------------------2–6
Sporting de Gijón ---------0–3
Valencia ---------------------2–3
Zaragoza ---------------------0–6
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2012
you can even say we concede more goals at home.

15 goals shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2012
Guys,let's keep faith. We av got a CL match to play today. And besides, this season can still go down as best season for us when we managed to do that which have defied so many team since '92,namely: winning back to back UCL. It will effectively erase whatever bad taste this league lost may have left in our mouth, and more so if we eliminated madrid on our way to Munich! What team would have asked for more?
Go barca!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2012
usbcable:

pls check again
BARCELONA (11 games 18GF 14GA)
Athletic B--------------------2–2
Espany -------------------1–1
Getafe -------------------1–0
Granada -------------------0-1
malaga -------------------1–4
Osasuna -------------------3–2
Real Madrid ------------1–3
Real Sociedad -------------2–2
Sporting de Gijón ------0–1
Valencia -------------------2–2
Villarreal -------------------0–0

MADRID(11 games 30GF 6GA)

Espanyol ---------------------0–4
Getafe ---------------------0–1
Levante ---------------------1–0
Málaga ---------------------0–4
Mallorca ---------------------1–2
Racing Santander --------0–0
Real Sociedad --------------0–1
Sevilla ---------------------2–6
Sporting de Gijón ---------0–3
Valencia ---------------------2–3
Zaragoza ---------------------0–6

There is no point for this stats as everyone knows Barca had terrible away matches this season.i am only saying Madrid without the help of ref would have dropped points against Getefe,valencia,real sociedad.in the game against Mallorca,madrid was a goal down till the 75th mins before they grabbed the equalizer and went ahead to win,you cant be that lucky all the time.the tittle is beyond our reach but madrid should at least sweat a bit to dethrone Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2012
bla bla bla bla

we have ''sweated'' enough
1-3
5-0
2-2
he no do. angry
but truly
just as felix said there is still 39 points to play for
and even Tarzan the jungle man said the same thing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2012
Seems illiterates now run barcelona. When did Bayer Leverkusen become German champions

See the article on their website

The defending Bundesliga champions were optimistic at the start of the season, and were considered runway favourites for the championship along with Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund. The star-studded line-up includes such international names as Ballack, Bender, Rolfes, Schürrle, Kiessling and Derdiyok.

But now in February, it is looking very unlikely that they'll be retaining their German title. They're down in sixth with 31 points, 15 less than the leaders, and even their place in the next edition of the Champions League is in trouble – they're 12 points adrift at the moment.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/bayer-leverkusen-difficult-year-despite-huge-talent
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hannie: 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2012
DK

na today u sabi say na nitwits dey run Barca?

I tire for u o grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2012
Another strange line-up by Pep: Adriano in attack? Cuenca or Tello could start in attack or Thiago plays in midfield and Cesc pushes up.

Anyhow sha, I'm confident of a win.

Cheers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
3-1 win away at Leverkusen. Good job by the boys. Now, we should concentrate on the league for the next few weeks and look for an opportunity to rest Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2012
Great game! The boys killed the tie in this particular game. smiley smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2012
Done and dusted. . . Great to have Messi back amongst the goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2012
Good game.
But we have defensive issues. Abidal kept turning over possession easily. The Leverkusen goal was rather a silly goal to concede.
I also could see why Xavi and Iniesta are not playing. Iniesta didn't look like he was fit at all. No wonder Pep left them out on Saturday.

I like Sanchez more and more each day. He is a typical forwards, very good in the 1 vs 1 situations.
and Messi? Honestly i don tire. Makes a goal and scores one. He even made the one he scored all by himself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
^^Xavi's injured

Defensively, still leaked a few decent chances. Against a better side we would have conceded more. One clean sheet in the last 11 away games?

Looked better overall though, controlled the game for the most part. Messi stepped it up and Sanchez impressed again. Should finish them off with ease at home.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2012
Does any1 notice that our trio aint compact enough to seal our trademark in most games we have been playing this season? The likes of (HEM) Henry,Eto, Messi, (MVP) Messi, Villa, Pedro in the frontline bagging goals aint the same as now. The combination of Pedro,Messi Sanchez isnt compact enough to do damages against opponents as we have always been doing. I think that shows a whole lot in the teams performances as of late.

Agreed that our defense is looking shaky as ever, but if the trio are as hot as it can be, we shouldnt be experiencing away draws and losses as seen in recent games. I believe still in this team,with character, winning mentality,humility ofcourse will lift us up in getting past this unusual occurences as we are FC Barca,"més Que Un Club" . Best football club in the world, we wont back down so easily and so quickly like that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sholatech(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2012
Personally, I do not see any dip in form, but some sacrifices we are taking to get BETTER and also forming a new team(which most teams like RM not doing). The basis for this is to agree first that its not easy to keep motivating players that have won every trophy possible. You will now understand why the coach does lots of experiments with formation and players he uses and many of us have started seeing players that will soon join the main team from the youth team. Even though the coach might leave, he is already providing strategy on how to get stronger year-in, year-out. For Real Madrid, they will keep bringing out buying cheques anytime they need new players, but us, we grow players. And Pep is not doing it like Arsene Wenger;he's doing this while we are still in top form. Let's keep supporting the club, our coach and the players. Believe me, they are THE BEST!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:11am On Feb 16, 2012
sholatech:

Personally, I do not see any dip in form, but some sacrifices we are taking to get BETTER and also forming a new team(which most teams like RM not doing). The basis for this is to agree first that its not easy to keep motivating players that have won every trophy possible. You will now understand why the coach does lots of experiments with formation and players he uses and many of us have started seeing players that will soon join the main team from the youth team. Even though the coach might leave, he is already providing strategy on how to get stronger year-in, year-out. For Real Madrid, they will keep bringing out buying cheques anytime they need new players, but us, we grow players. And Pep is not doing it like Arsene Wenger;he's doing this while we are still in top form. Let's keep supporting the club, our coach and the players. Believe me, they are THE BEST!

You have a fair point here.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2012
sholatech:

you have a myopic view I'ld say.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2012
Definitely the play up front is somewhat lessened in quality, with the exit of Villa and Pedro's form dip. Alexis is great as a center-forward, but tends to move the ball a tad slower than his compadres up front. At least he scores when it's crucial, which is what is important.

Hoping that Xavi and Don Andres find their form again. With the Euros coming up, those guys may be trying to avoid any major injuries.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sholatech(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2012
@usbcable, let us hear your 'expanded' view, any one can say or type anything, let's read your progressive, expanded and futuristic views clearly. I can't just type that 'Usbcable is a mad man' without stating 'why he is, '
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2012
sholatech:

@usbcable, let us hear your 'expanded' view, any one can say or type anything, let's read your progressive, expanded and futuristic views clearly. I can't just type that 'Usbcable is a mad man' without stating 'why he is, '

why speak with tongue in cheek. at least I cant slap the senses out of you via the internet.

to the issue below
sholatech:

1. the average age of RM is 25 and lots and lots of ''BIG'' clubs in europe fall within that range.
2. we have more players on loan which means they likely may end up back with the first team if situation changes.
3. who intends to buy neymar?
4. who complains more of a thin squad compared to other top european clubs. and I dont see all the slots being replaced with youth teamers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sholatech(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2012
I guess there is a new meaning to 'tongue-in-the-cheek'.
And nobody mentioned average age of the team. That is not an index of continuity, but it relates to longetivity. We are talking of our youth team as breeding ground.
The scenario will be clear if Pep leaves Barca and Murinho leaves RM, then come back and see which players leave with either coach and also performance post-pep and post-RM.
As regards Neymar, you can read all articles,it was RM that wanted him but he stated his preference for Barca and since he's young and groomable, why not go for HIM.
If RM is ahead of barca, why do the players keep saying they are now at par with Barca and Bara is beatable bla bla bla?what makes a club become a reference point?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
Stoke 0 - Valencia 1. . . . A cold, wet, windy night at The Britannia isn't that hard it seems.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2012
^^ You saw what I posted on Manure thread

Let him come out with his cold night in brittania rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.