Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,683 members, 7,831,118 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4623546 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) ... (6206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Real Madrid were surprised by Barcelona's celebration after winning El Clásico. They consider them too excessive because Madrid have a 12-point advantage over Barça in LaLiga.

— @partidazocope

Oooops!! cheesy wink grin
Someone is burthurt grin
#XaviBall

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
FergieRaww:

I think Kessie is an ivorian player or am i missing something?
Yeahh Ivorian.
My mistake.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Meanwhile, Remember when they won 2-1 to reduce the gap to 8 pts in 2016 in Camp Nou.

Suiii was down to his panties cheesy cheesy wink

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Meanwhile, Remember when they won 2-1 to reduce the gap to 8 pts in 2016 in Camp Nou.

Suiii was down to his panties cheesy cheesy wink

I think this match ended 1-1.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
No sleep for the wicked?!? Double pains.... grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Are you sure? So Suiii was celebrating a draw with his pants almost down? smiley smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
First to do, e no dey pain.... Ma second to...... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
abduleez1:

Pepper Them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:00am On Mar 23, 2022
abduleez1:
No sleep for the wicked?!? Double pains.... grin grin

Same vibe, same charisma.

Madrid should just playing with this black Jersey... It's a big good luck

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 5:28am On Mar 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Ha ha.. Raphinha good oo
the question is what exactly is he good at? Baba, the guy no be am abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

no they won 3 -1 at Nou Camp
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2022
jpmoriarti:
He want someone in the image of Seydou Keita. Someone who can do the dirty jobs in some tight games. Someone who can bring in some energy and physicality.

I love Pedri, Gavi, Frenkie de Jong, Busquets but they possess similar characteristics. None is exactly physical, And you have to agree that in this modern game, you need a fine blend of athletism, zest and quality.

We already have the guile and quality in our midfield. We just need what this Ghanian can bring. Hopefully he can bring what Keita brought.

Exactly! That's why I said we need a man of steel in our midfield. That's why Seydou Keita is a Barca legend ahead of Yaya Toure.

Keita had that physical presence and could also play Tiki taka.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 7:22am On Mar 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Somehow, I don't fancy this Kessie guy but then, it's Xavi. If he wants Harry Maguire at the heart of defense right now, I'll gladly ask him to proceed since he's proven to bring the best out of probable deadwoods.

Harry wetin Join Lenglet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2022
onuwaje:

Harry wetin Join Lenglet

All join. As long as they use them well. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueMann: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2022
mostob:
the question is what exactly is he good at? Baba, the guy no be am abeg

You're right jare, the guy no be am

So make una leave am for us, abeg

Abeg

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Same vibe, same charisma.

Madrid should just playing with this black Jersey... It's a big good luck

Make dem go troway the jersey. Within one week na 7-1 jersey chop for home oo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2022
BlueMann:

You're right jare, the guy no be am

So make una leave am for us, abeg

Abeg
If we couldn't get Dembouz to stay, then Raphinha joins.

Though Leeds might be lowly and underperforming, he still gets called up in the Brazilian National Team. So that means something.

I haven't watched his game that much but Barca have been striking gold from our recruitment from England. They come physically ready to hit the ground running. wink

Chelsea meanwhile can't make recruitments. Your damned club is frozen. I don't know what you're looking for. smiley shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Gavi has the physical characteristics
jpmoriarti:
He want someone in the image of Seydou Keita. Someone who can do the dirty jobs in some tight games. Someone who can bring in some energy and physicality.

I love Pedri, Gavi, Frenkie de Jong, Busquets but they possess similar characteristics. None is exactly physical, And you have to agree that in this modern game, you need a fine blend of athletism, zest and quality.

We already have the guile and quality in our midfield. We just need what this Ghanian can bring. Hopefully he can bring what Keita brought.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Ibukzy:
Gavi has the physical characteristics
Yeahh but his miniature size puts him at a disadvantage. He can't win headers without fouling the opponent. And he can be aggressive somethings too, there by picking up unnecessary cards. He has already picked up quite a few suspensions this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2022
abduleez1:
Both teams wore black like they knew a funeral was closebh grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2022
jpmoriarti:

Though Leeds might be lowly and underperforming, he still gets called up in the Brazilian National Team. So that means something.

I haven't watched his game that much but Barca have been striking gold from our recruitment from England. They come physically ready to hit the ground running. wink

Chelsea meanwhile can't make recruitments. Your damned club is frozen. I don't know what you're looking for. smiley shocked
Laughing at you Coutinholy grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueMann: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2022
jpmoriarti:

Joke's on you if you think we ain't getting a new owner before summer cheesy

No worry about my club, we go dey alright. Just leave Raphinha for us biko. Fear not, Dembele will stay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2022
calculator123:

Laughing at you Coutinholy grin grin
Coutinho was a failed transfer in all ramification.

But look at how Adama, Ferran Torres and Auba has hit the ground running. That's what I was referring to. Not that bum called Coutinho. sad

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Coutinho was a failed transfer in all ramification.

But look at how Adama, Ferran Torres and Auba has hit the ground running. That's what I was referring to. Not that bum called Coutinho. sad
You said we have always struck gold. Always is the key word
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2022
abduleez1:
Lol, the fvvk.... grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin I don die grin grin grin

The Laycon = Camavinga comment off me buhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Erling Haaland will cost €200M + €50M in salary per season. @jpedrerol

angry sad
On top what achievements? No league title won. No UCL won. Nothing!

Sorry, I'm not interested anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2022
the kessie physically strong, him no dey taya, hardly get injury, his marking is excellent, passing is above average.

can't wait to see kessie vs casemiro.

moreover, dude is 4rm west africa and he's a free agent. on a normal day , milan no go sell am less than 40m.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2022
jpmoriarti:

angry sad

You see what we are saying.... Hall and no deserve am abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2022
jpmoriarti:

angry sad

You see what we are saying.... Halland no deserve am abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2022
jpmoriarti:

angry sad

lol.... dis guy is on kylian level if not more dangerous than kylian in d box. if not that he run down his contract @ psg do u think psg will sell him below 200m knowing fully dat dia is no release clause in france.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

You see what we are saying.... Halland no deserve am abeg

he deserve am. soon fifa will come up with a rule to limit the amount paid to agents. i heard dat raiola is taking 50m.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2022
As in all that amount for a Tap-in merchant

If Barca go for the guy with such exorbitant transfer fee and wages I hope swear for them walaii
jpmoriarti:

angry sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) ... (6206) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), Awadi(m), Tech01 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.